Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

As I drove to the destination where I knew I would find Annie, I looked back to check and see if Rikku and Willa were still following me. They were but they were also arguing about something. I wanted to call them, but I figured I'd rather play it safe and keep my eye on the road. Instead, I wondered why the bond between Annie and me waited until my mother and I had sex, to tell me where Annie was. I figured there had to be more to it than what Rikku told me. Then I started thinking of Annie and her wonderful body, and how her skin felt against mine and how it felt sliding into her. I just loved how her muscles down, there would squeeze me and pull me into her. The moment I thought of her pussy and its inner lips and walls I looked down and saw my egg. The egg I hatched out of was the same color as Annie's inner lips. The thought that occurred to me made me swerve a little in the street. I almost ran into the side of a really nice Camaro.

We ended up at one of the many places that attract tourists. You know the kind of place that you buy some really cool and sometimes cheap souvenirs depending on where you look. I stood near a little stand and looked around for Annie. It took about five minutes to spot her. I almost ran up to her, but I noticed she was with two older people. They started to walk in my direction, but I ducked behind the stand, I was next too. They were selling really cool scarves, and I made it look as if I were interested in one. They stopped nearby so I thought I had been spotted, but then the man Annie was with started talking.

His voice was deep but soothing. I recognized it as one of the voices from the dreams I've been having, "Annie are you sure you're okay being out on the town at this time of the day? Cassie and I'd understand if you'd prefer to be home now. After all you did just..."

The lady they were with elbowed the guy in the side. She scowled as she said, "What my man here is trying to say is that you have been very busy and have every reason to take things slow and be alone for a while. We're worried you might not be taking things slow enough to let your life calm down."

It was then that an old lady fell down near us. Without thinking I ran over to help her. Other than her stuff being scattered around, she was just fine. She had landed on pillows that were in her bags, they were really big bags with body pillows. As soon as I made sure she was okay I noticed that Annie and the people she was with were heading in a different direction. Then one person who was running their own stand called out asking if anyone would be interested in trying out for a spray-painting contest. Annie stopped by the stand. This kid took a turn. I had an idea. I just hoped Annie would stick around the spray-painting stand. I bought a scarf and a hat and sun glasses.

In the contest a person could challenge the artist there and one person in the audience could pick their favorite and buy it. If the person picked the challenger's painting not only did they get 90% of the money, but the owner of the stand would pay for a family meal at any restaurant, and they'd get free movie tickets. Strange business dealings I know, but as I found out later the owner of the stand was really rich. The spray painting could be on canvas and cardboard cutouts or a different material and be one of those paintings that people use pots to cover a part of the canvas to spray around it and when they lift the pot we're left with a planet or something, they also use papers and other things to clean up spots, and stuff. That round the kid lost but did get a free movie ticket for him and his family anyways. And when Annie stuck around, I volunteered next. I was in disguise so nobody would recognize me.

I looked around and asked if anyone had any suggestions. Annie suggested something. And because it was a challenge, the owner and I, both had to do the same thing. So I set to work and came up with a pond with a deck and planet very visible in the background, and light shining onto the scenery. Then after we were done Annie took a look over the paintings. She bought my painting and handed it to her friends.

"Thank you so much sir. It's so beautiful. Can I see the face of the one who has such a beautifully talented soul?" Annie asked.

I had planned on "accidentally" running into her later in a less crowded area, but this is another example of things not going to plan. I didn't expect to hear her asking to see my face.

I took a deep breath, "As you wish."

"Oh was that a reference to the movie Princess Bride? I love that movie."

I gave a nod in confirmation. Then I took my hat off and removed my sunglasses.

"It's been a while, Annie." I said.

Annie had a shocked look on her face and then just quickly walked away.

"Why? Why are you here? No scratch that; how did you find me," Annie demanded once away from the really crowded area?

I smiled and said, "Would you believe I had a vision of where you were?"

She went from looking mad to confused, to being thoughtful, then back to mad, "No, not really. I did tell you to move on from me, and that I wasn't good for you, remember? Well, I didn't tell you why. What we had between us wasn't real. It was a joke. I was ... I was just playing with you. I made a bet that I could get anyone into bed and have a crush on me. However, I guess the joke worked too well. It's just sad you fell so hard for it."

For a few seconds, I felt hurt, "I don't believe that. Do you want to know why?"

Annie closed her eyes shut hard and then looked at me and asked, "Why?"

I took her hand and put it to my chest and said, "Because we're the same. You remember I was adopted? I said I had no idea who my mother was. Well, I found out who she was. I've even met her."

"So what's that got to do with anything?" She asked with some strange emotion.

"She's a Hatchling to. And she was able to explain these dreams and these feelings I've been having since way before you left. She explained that we were bonded. I know this is going to sound crazy, but she said when our kind bond like that it means we're soul mates."

"It does sound crazy. Stop lying like this you ... you..." Annie started to run off crying.

She didn't get far when she ran into someone.

"Annabeth," said Rikku.

"Rikku? What are you doing here," asked Annie.

Rikku walked over to me and put her arm over me and answered, "I'm here to support my son."

Confused I asked, "Wait, how do you two know each other? Please say she's not my..."

"Don't worry. She and her parents are my neighbors. We've been friends for years." Rikku said seriously.

"So let me get this straight. She was your neighbor, but the bond made us go 20 miles from your home, and you didn't tell me about her? Why is that? And you said there weren't any hatchlings for hundreds of miles." I questioned my mother.

"For starters, her house is being renovated at the moment, and until it's done they're living elsewhere. That and you've been calling her Annie. I've only ever known her as Annabeth. How was I to know that was just a nickname? And they were supposed to be a long way away from here for a few days." Rikku quickly gave me an apologetic hug, and I returned it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.