Annie - Cover

Annie

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

I sat there shocked at what had just been revealed.

"Are you serious? Is this some kind of joke?" I blurted out.

She looked hurt at first when that look went away she said, "Why would you even think that?"

"You said that the nurse was your sister and that..." I had so many mixed emotions, I couldn't finish my sentence.

I took a deep breath and tried to settle my emotions down. After a while, I felt some kind of pull going to the newly restored egg shell, and towards the woman next to me. I took a closer look towards those feelings that were pulling me towards them. I remembered that the nurse who returned my egg shell to me hadn't been the one that told me my mother's name. In fact, she had been surprised when I had mentioned the name. Surprised and very pleased. She only took me to the Alien Hatchery. When I went towards the pull involving the woman, I could sense something different. It felt something like peace. I was going to ask one question, and I somehow knew I would be able to tell if it were the truth.

"Are you really my mother?" I asked.

"I may not have been the one who raised you, but we do share the same blood. Biologically yes I am your mother." She replied.

I had waited so long to meet my mother, but now I was afraid to ask the really important questions. So I started with one that just entered my mind, "I was told that eggs took their color from their family line. Then why was your sister surprised when I told her your name? I had the egg shell with me."

She looked thoughtful, "Well probably because she's a virgin and hasn't had a child of her own. It's kind of embarrassing to be a virgin at 45 I know."

"What? 45 she looked like she was even younger than me." I thought out loud.

Rikku gave me a look, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah; I forgot about the aging thing. So..."

I was about to ask another question when my phone went off. I checked, and it was my sister.

"Hey big brother. You didn't call on your scheduled time. I got worried. Has something happened? Did you find Annie," May asked.

I smiled as I felt the love, "I didn't find Annie, but I did find the other important person I had set out to find."

I turned the phone around so the camera could catch Rikku on video chat. May looked stunned.

"Are you serious? That's your mother? She's gorgeous. Wait that's too much of a coincidence. What's she doing in the same state as Annie," said May.

"Yes Leo is serious; I'm the one called mother. And thank you. You're quite beautiful yourself. It's no coincidence at all that I'm here. I suppose you've heard that some Hatchlings have special abilities? Good. Well sometime close to a year ago I felt this prompting that I needed to move to California. I didn't know why but I followed the prompting. Then yesterday I felt another prompting to change my day off with a coworker. And it's a good thing because that's when I found my son."

May looked down out of view of the camera, and then she picked up Lynn. Lynn then whispered into May's ear, and May said yes.

Lynn looked at the camera at Rikku and gave the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face, "Hi Grandma, Hi Daddy."

Rikku looked shocked and turned to me, "Grandma? Is she your daughter?"

"Yes she is." I answered.

"She's so adorable. I can't believe I'm a grandma at such a young age. I just love it." Rikku turned to Lynn. "You have no idea how much it means to me to finally be called Grandma. I hope to see you in person someday."

We talked over half an hour, and Rikku seemed to love being called grandma.

Rikku hugged me then looked at me and asked, "So is Lynn's mother a Hatchling like us?" I shook my head no. "Have you had another child with May? And having a child with your adopted sister is kind of kinky don't you think?"

"I didn't know she was mine until recently. And no we haven't had any more children. We only had sex once since Lynn's conception." I was embarrassed as I told her that.

Rikku had a shocked and somewhat angry response, "Don't you know that once a Hatchling has impregnated a human that the human has to have sex with a Hatchling at least once a year? If not they'll run the chance of some major side effects."

I was afraid to ask this question, "What kind of side effects?"

"For starters, as a result of the first impregnation, a human will never be able to have children with other humans again. And if the human goes more than five years without sex with a Hatchling after her child hatches there are a few side effects that could happen, she may never be able to have children again, even with a Hatchling, she could be in pain for life, her mind could turn against her child, and she could one day abandon that child, or she could go insane."

"Well Lynn was only hatched four years and three months ago. And May and I recently had sex." I stood up and walked a few paces away. "I had no idea she wouldn't be able to have children again with humans. Heck at the time, I had sex with her; I didn't know I wasn't human."

Rikku gave me a hug and told me, "From what you've said it sounds like May is going to be fine. She may or may not be a little cranky for a while though. Anyway let's move on to helping you find your Annie. The best way is for you to be within close intimate contact with another Hatchling or an alien from the race we're both descended from. However, there aren't any for hundreds of miles. So it's up to you and me." I started to move away. Rikku laughed. "Don't worry it doesn't have to be sex. Although that is actually the best way to do it, especially when the two individuals are closely related. The full-blooded aliens and some Hatchlings are known to have a few partners outside of their bonded soul mates. But holding hands and hugs work too. It's a shame that there aren't any other females of our kind around. There would be a chance that you could become bonded to that female too. Some of our kind have had at least three mates and one lover. Kind of like a harem."

We first tried holding hands and meditation, but that didn't work. Then we tried hugging, another failure. She tried kissing my cheeks and for a brief moment something seemed to happen but it faded. Then I tried kissing her cheeks. It worked a little better but then when it faded that time we both experienced pain. We tried many different things but they all failed.

I was frustrated that we weren't getting anywhere when Rikku stepped behind me and started to give a massage to my shoulders and very apologetic said, "It seems like we're left with only one option. We need to have sex. The sooner the better; I got a feeling for the pull and connections of your bond. If it doesn't work soon it may become very hard to find your mate. I suppose here will have to do. Don't worry since I'm your mother it's unlikely we'll become bonded mates. It didn't happen with my uncle and ... another female of our kind, he did it with."

"Here? That's too weird. It's too open here." I said.

Rikku laughed, "I just informed you that we'd have to have sex, and it's possible we could become bonded and the suggestion of us doing it outside is what's bothering you? That makes me feel kind of better. However, don't worry. Nobody will come here. My special ability is to create a barrier around an area to keep people out that I don't want in. Confused? Think of it this way. Have you read the Harry Potter books? You know how in some of the books they explained that they put a barrier around an area so if muggles came around they'd remember something important, or they'd see old and ugly ruins and want to turn around. Or the last book when Hermione created..."

"I understood what you meant. But it's more that I'm still not used to Hatchlings having abilities. I was beginning to think it was limited to the dreams and the feelings I've gotten." I told Rikku.

She had a silly look on her face and said, "Oh. Okay. As for those dreams and feelings you've been having, it's all part of the bonding. It does that when the two mates have been separated. So having sex with your mother doesn't bother you?"

I shook my head no, "So far I've had sex with three people, and they've been my sister, cousin, and Annie. And before you ask, no, my cousin didn't get pregnant."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.