Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 13: Breed Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Breed Me - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair
Chloe Harmon, female, 33
- High school Vice-Principal, mother of Channa, girlfriend of Megan
- Beige-white skin, 5'6, 140lbs, medium-brown hair with cropped bangs

The water of the lake was too cold to swim in long, but the spring sun was warm and for a couple of days, Channa and Urma took quick dips and then soaked in the rays, heading back to the cabin to make love regularly. Megan and Chloe had largely left them alone, joining the teens for meals but otherwise spending as much time in their own cabin as the girls did in their own. It made Channa feel very grown up and she loved getting to spend all the many hours with her girlfriend.

Urma's body looked beautiful in a grey two-piece bikini. Despite the girl's small breasts, the suit gave her nice curves, and Channa regularly ran her fingers over the teen's tits and through her crotch when she thought others weren't looking. There were only a half-dozen others staying on their side of the lake so it wasn't too difficult for Channa and Urma to find moments for petting and kisses. Even when others were around, Urma often laid her body over Channa and shared her lips with the fifteen-year old. Channa was very much in love, and it wasn't just the moments of intimacy which drove her to the heights of pleasure.

Channa had used the feeldoe on Urma a couple of times since pushing through the girl's tough hymen. Urma grew more comfortable with the penetration, cumming hard as Channa fucked her. As of yet, they hadn't switched roles, but Channa knew they would that night.

"I can't wait!" Urma told the blonde, her face inches above Channa, their breasts pressed together as they lay on a towel near the edge of the water. "I'm going to fuck you, Channa," Urma purred.

"Mmm ... I'm wet just thinking about it. I love doing it to you ... it's like I've got a dick. I wish I really had one ... at least sometimes ... I'd love to shoot my stuff in you."

Urma giggled, "yeah, well ... that would be great, but ... I don't want to have babies, you know ... not that I wouldn't want to one day. I'd definitely have your babies, Channa, one day..."

"I'd like that..."

"Can't women have babies together?" Urma asked quietly. "Like ... how does that work?"

Channa replied, "yeah, they get a donor. Some guy gives them the stuff."

"Some guy?"

Channa shrugged, "I dunno. I remember Mom talking to Megan about it one time. Not sure exactly how it works."

Urma kissed her cheek, "so, are they wanting a baby together?"

"Not sure ... they were just talking," Channa said with a grin, "I think they're really serious about each other, though."

"Yeah, I noticed," Urma said, glancing up to the cabin where Megan and Chloe were inside, possibly making love. "They love each other."

Channa closed her eyes a moment, thinking about what it might be like for her mom and Megan to have a baby. "I wonder which one of them would do it."

"Huh?" Urma said, eyes narrowed.

"Like ... which one would have the baby," Channa clarified. "I mean, I suppose they both could, I guess, but that would be kinda strange, right?"

"Yeah, I think that would be a big hassle," Urma chuckled, "can you imagine?"

"I'd love for Mom to do it ... Well, I guess either would be cool, but ... I've always wanted a brother or sister. I don't even care which."

"Yeah, me too," Urma said much quieter, "Mom can't have any more. She told me that a few years ago, she never said why."

"That sucks," Channa said, then kissed her girlfriend's lips. "I think my mom can. Megan, too."

"Would it be as cool if Megan was the one?"

Channa thought a moment. "Yeah, I think so. I mean ... I expect they'll probably get married soon. Megan will be my ... step-mom."

Urma laughed, "how weird is that?"

"Weird, yeah," Channa replied, "but ... kinda nice, too. She's really cool, Urma. I like that Mom has her ... like I have you."

"Mmm," Urma purred, "you do have me. All of me. I love you Channa."

They kissed a moment, the sun dipping down low, the trees along the edge of the lake drawing long shadows across their bodies and bringing a coolness to the air. Channa said with a grin, "I'm really horny right now ... in fact ... I want you to fuck me, Urma ... let's pretend you're getting me pregnant..."

She saw Urma's smile broaden and the girl replied, "ohhh ... I'd like that ... I'm gonna shoot my stuff in you."

They giggled and kissed, then collected their things and raced up to their cabin, Channa barely beating the dark-haired girl to the door.

The teen shared a quick shower, fingers and lips drifting gently across tender flesh and passing over hard nipples and through wet pubes. By the time they dried and climbed onto the bed, they were both trembling with excitement. Urma slid between Channa's legs and lapped her pussy, humming. Channa's clit hardened, the small nub rising up from under the fleshy hood, straining to feel Urma's tongue slide over and around it. The fifteen-year old trembled as Urma licked her vulva, teasing her clit with each pass, the younger girl stroking Channa's Mons, light blonde hairs under her fingers glistening.

"How do you want it?" Urma asked, smiling sensually.

"I want to ride you," Channa replied.

Other than a vibrator and fingers and Urma's tongue, Channa had never had anything inside her vagina. The feeldoe's larger end was bigger than anything she'd taken there before, and she was dripping with excitement as Urma lay back on the bed and nestled the shorter end into her own pussy. Urma gasped feeling it go in, touching herself as Channa straddled her hips and squatted, bringing her genitals down to the silicone phallus. "Ready to make a baby with me?" Channa purred.

"Oh, yes ... mmm ... take me inside you," Urma whispered.

Channa sank down slowly, the feeldoe spreading her wide. It stretched her young hole, and Channa felt more full than she ever had before. "Oh ... oh ... oh, yes ... oh, Urma ... oh, yessssss..."

The blonde moved up and down, her cunt slippery, only taking half the length inside, her hole trying to open further. Channa felt powerful as she rode Urma, the dark-haired girl's eyes half-closed, her lips parted as she sighed and moaned, the other end of the feeldoe held snuggly inside her vagina.

Channa took more and more of the phallus into her body. It really did feel like Urma had a cock, and Channa started rising and falling, the sensation of fullness and strength making her move faster, taking it deeper, her moans echoing in her own ears. "Oh, Urma ... oh ... I want to make a baby with you ... oh ... I want you to fill me with cum ... Breed me..."

It turned Channa on to talk dirty to her girlfriend, the idea of being impregnated sending her body into a rhythm designed to milk the phallus of its imaginary seed.

"Channa ... fuck ... fuck, this feels so good..." Urma moaned, her fingers moving over her large, erect clit. "I'm cumming ... I'm cumming in you, Channa ... I'm making a baby in you ... oh ... ohhhh ... ooooohhh ... MMMMMmmmm ... MMMMmmmm ... oohhh ... cumming in you..."

Channa rode her lover, imagining what it might feel like for semen to shoot into her vagina, pretending Urma was impregnating her. She crashed into orgasm without touching her clit. "Oh ... Oh, God, Urma ... Shoot it in me ... shoot it in me! Make a baby in me! Ohhh ... NNNN ... NNNN ... NNNN ... ooooohhh ... oooh, Urma..." Her pussy drooled cream over the feeldoe. Channa imagined it was Urma's sperm running out. The blonde shivered as she came, the powerful fantasy keeping her moving and riding the dildo.

"Fuck me from behind," she commanded, caught up in the moment, "fill me again ... again!"

Channa rose and stood over the edge of the bed, bent over on her hands, offering her wet pussy for Urma's penetration. The dark-haired girl was quickly behind her, and Channa felt the phallus push against her tender folds, sinking in steadily. Channa moaned as Urma entered her, closing her eyes and pretending her friend was going to cum inside her again. She wanted Urma's baby, needed it, her body and mind flushing an animalistic urge to be bred.

Channa was so turned on, she came again moments later, Urma's body slapping against her ass, the sensation of being fucked so wonderful. Where Channa had felt powerful riding Urma, she felt vulnerable bent over the bed, the dark-hair girl taking her from behind. She loved that sensation, too, and cried out over and over as Urma pumped the feeldoe in and out of her body.

"Oh, Channa... ," Urma moaned, her hand down between them, touching her clit as she fucked the fifteeen-year old, "gonna shoot in you again ... gonna ... shoot ... in ... you! Oh ... Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOOHH ... OHHHH..." Urma's body shuddered against Channa, the blonde's pussy stretched and slippery. Channa could almost feel the cum splashing inside her, once more pretending her friend was giving her a baby.

Urma fell back and twirled to sink onto the bed, the feeldoe slipping from her body and plopping onto the mattress. Channa crawled between Urma's legs and lapped up the sweet, rich cream which lathered the fourteen-year old's labia. "Mmm ... you taste so good..."

"Mmmm," Urma moaned, "it was so real, Channa ... Mmm ... oh ... oh ... I was giving you a baby..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.