Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 12: Cherry

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Cherry - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair
Megan Clearwater, female, 27
- Chemistry teacher, girlfriend of Chloe
- Beige-white skin, 5'8, 165lbs, dirty-blonde shoulder-length hair
Chloe Harmon, female, 33
- High school Vice-Principal, mother of Channa, girlfriend of Megan
- Beige-white skin, 5'6, 140lbs, medium-brown hair with cropped bangs


"Megan and I want to head up to the mountains and spend the week of your spring break there. The cabins are small, just one bedroom. But Megan knows the couple who own the place, she can get a good deal." Chloe was standing in the small hall bathroom, door open, as she put on makeup, wearing only her bra and panties. "We could get two ... you and Urma might like to have a week together, yeah?"

Channa stood just outside the door, the idea of spending a romantic week with Urma very exciting. "Sure! That'd be ... oh..." She felt disappointment suddenly.

Her mom turned, paused applying lipstick. "What?"

"Urma's supposed to go to visit her grandparents that week."

"Ah ... Sorry, Sweetie." Her mom looked disappointed as well. "You can ... you can come, stay with Megan and me. If you want. You don't have to go."

Channa could tell that her mother had hoped for a some privacy with her girlfriend. "No ... uh, maybe I'll just stay here, then. If that's ok."

Chloe gave her daughter a sympathetic look, said, "up to you. You know you're always welcome to come along."

Channa nodded, disappointment making her feel sad.


"I don't think they're going to let me."

"Oh." Channa's disappointment became deeper later that evening as she talked with Urma over the phone. "That sucks."

"Yeah ... The cabin sounds fun ... You gonna go anyway?"

"Nah ... just going to stay here."

"Shit, this sucks." Urma rarely swore, and Channa knew her girlfriend was as disappointed as she was.

A long silence followed. Channa said quietly, "well ... I love you, Urma. Need to do this stupid report ... so I guess I should go. Love you."

Urma said, "Love you too, Chan. See you at school."

Channa hung up and sat quietly on her bed a while before reaching for her laptop and reluctantly finishing her homework.


Chloe's girlfriend, Megan, a chemistry teacher at the high school, stopped Channa in the hallway before first period the next morning. "Hey, got a second?"

Channa nodded, "sure."

"I talked to Urma's mom after she dropped her daughter off this morning. I talked her into letting Urma go with us to the mountains for spring break."

The smile on Megan's face was soon outdone by a bigger one blossoming on Channa's. "Really!? That's great! Thank you!" She hugged Megan briefly, asked, "does Urma know yet?"

"I'm going to tell her now."

Channa beamed, felt high. Anticipation of spending spring break in the mountains with Urma made getting through classes difficult, fantasies of making love with the fourteen-year old all week long playing out in her mind.


"It's the perfect place, Chan! Oh ... just thinking about it has me wet."

Lunch was spent huddled together, sharing exciting plans for the week. Channa shuddered, hearing again the words 'I want to give you my cherry there' played over and over in her head. Urma was ready to break her hymen, and Channa couldn't think of a better place to do it.


Two weeks crept by before spring break finally arrived. Channa was packed and ready, headed up to her mom's room where Chloe was putting lingerie into her suitcase.

"Remember when I asked you about ... that feeldoe?"

Chloe smiled, "how could I forget?"

"She's ready."

"Wonderful. Here," she moved to the table beside her bed, opened a drawer, and pulled out the toy. "You can have it. I have another..."

The solid pink object had a five-inch prong which was shaped like a penis, the other end thin near the base and ending in an egg-shaped tip, perhaps three-inches in all.

"Want me to show you how to use it?" asked Chloe, a humorous smile on her face.

Channa laughed, "think I can figure it out."

Her mom handed it to her, said kindly, "be gentle with her."

Channa darted back to her room to stuff it into her bag.


"Cheers!" Chloe raised her glass and clanged it against Channa's, the girls allowed a half-glass of wine for the meal.

They'd arrived late in the afternoon, quickly fixing a meal of grilled chicken and salad. Channa was buzzing with excitement. Urma had been whispering in her ear the entire trip, telling her "my cherry is yours tonight." It made Channa nervous and thrilled, and her pussy had been wet all day.

The meal was over before long, and Channa faked an extravagant stretch. Her mom smiled at her, bid them goodnight, and the teens were quickly off to their own cabin.

Inside, Channa led Urma to the bedroom by the hand, giggling. She lit a couple of candles and took Urma in her arms, slow dancing to the sound of the wind rushing along the tin roof.

Channa giggled again. Urma asked, "what's so funny?"

"I just feel so good. I can't believe we have a whole cabin to ourselves for the week."

Urma purred, leaned her head onto Channa's shoulder. "I love you, Channa."

Channa pushed Urma onto the bed gently, kissing her, letting her hands roam freely over Urma's tiny mounds and around her back to caress her slender ass. Urma moaned with each touch, her legs parting automatically as she laid back.

The fifteen-year old broke their kiss, said softly, "tonight is all about you..."

She pulled Urma's shirt off her body, moved her lips slowly down her neck to her shoulder, then slid over to the girl's small puffy breasts. Urma's nipples were hard and dark, tight little cherry pits over a couple of inches of tender light-brown areolae. Channa sucked them in, ran her tongue from side to side and around the tips as the suction pulled them deeper into her mouth.

Urma panted, moaning, her head moving from side to side slowly. Channa's fingers slid down the fourteen-year old's body, unbuttoned and unzipped the girl's pants. She pushed her hand under the waistband of Urma's cotton panties and slowly stroked the edges of her thin labia. Urma's slit was wet and slippery.

Channa moved down, pulling Urma's clothes down and off the girl's body. Urma spread her legs wide, knees bent slightly. She looked down as Channa crawled between her thighs and ran her tongue over Urma's hairy little pussy. The teen's clit was hard, a tough sponge against Channa's tongue. Urma's body jerked as the blonde tasted the day's excitement on the fourteen-year old's genitals. Channa was highly aroused knowing her girlfriend's hymen was just inside, hers to take that night.

Urma rose quickly, Channa's tongue licking the underside of the dark-haired girl's large clit. Channa sucked on it, flicked the tip with her tongue, and Urma's body rose and fell twice, again, the fourteen-year old cumming hard on Channa's face.

Channa didn't slow down until Urma had peaked and was clearly in the throes of orgasmic euphoria. She kissed back up Urma's body, pressed lips to Urma's cheek, more kisses on her neck. She whispered, "are you ready?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.