Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 11: Poses

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Poses - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair
Megan Clearwater, female, 27
- Chemistry teacher
- Beige-white skin, 5'8, 165lbs, dirty-blonde shoulder-length hair
Chloe Harmon, female, 33
- High school Vice-Principal, mother of Channa
- Beige-white skin, 5'6, 140lbs, medium-brown hair with cropped bangs
Mina Loman, female, 22
- Photographer
- Freckled, beige skin, 5'8, 165lbs, shoulder-length curly red hair

Channa's mom called her early Sunday morning and wanted to take her shopping. She ate a quick breakfast of strawberries and yogurt with the others, then she and Urma said goodbye to Silvy and Maria, climbing into the car when Channa's mother arrived.

The girls sat buzzing together in the backseat, holding hands. Chloe asked how they had enjoyed the sleepover and both teens giggled but said nothing.

Chloe dropped Urma off at the girl's home, a quick kiss and a hug between the girls before Urma climbed the steps and Channa climbed into the front seat.

They talked a bit about the teens' relationship, Channa gushing with descriptions of how Urma made her feel, how in love she was, how she wanted to share everything with her girlfriend. When Chloe prodded a bit about the weekend, Channa opened up and told her mom everything.

The mother and daughter had a close relationship, one that had crossed normal boundaries, including when they discussed their sex lives. Chloe wasn't shocked at all, and Channa knew her mom enjoyed hearing about the all-girl foursome that had been so pleasurable.

Channa changed the subject, asked, "Mom ... do you still have the ... uh ... the strapless dildo?"

"The Feeldoe? I have two. Why?"

Channa grinned, said, "Urma's still got her hymen. I thought ... I thought she might like to lose it if I ... if I made love to her like a man, at least down there..."

Chloe smiled, said, "nice, Sweetie. Yes, ask her before you do, make sure that's how she wants her cherry broken, but you can borrow either. I'd strongly recommend the thinner, shorter one. From what you've told me, Urma is very small down there ... don't want to hurt her."

Channa laughed, "yeah, she is ... Thanks, Mom!"

The two stopped off at an outlet mall, checked out swimwear and sandals. When they stopped for lunch, Channa told her mom about meeting Mina, how the woman wanted to photograph them. Chloe loved the idea and suggested her daughter should call and set up a time for the shoot.

When the other end of the line picked up, Channa said, "hi, Mina?"

"Yes?"

"This is Channa. You offered to do a photo shoot for me and my girlfriend, remember me?"

"How could I forget! Of course, Channa. Interested, then?"

"Yes. When should we come?"

"I'm free this evening if you want to jump right in."

"Ok ... I'll need to check with Urma first. Can I call you back?"

"Certainly."

Channa hung up the phone and texted her girlfriend, got confirmation from Urma, then called Mina and agreed to arrive around 6pm.

Chloe wanted the girls to have a special shoot together, and offered to buy a new outfit for both. They picked up Urma and went downtown to the strip of clothing stores near the city park.

The girls tried on numerous outfits in several shops. Channa settled on a flared emerald green dress that ended halfway to her knees which left a large area of cleavage visible, along with white, thigh-high stockings, and red-garnet-colored silk panties. The dress required no bra, and several times, when she bent over to look at her figure in a mirror, Channa saw her own nipples just inside. She smiled, wondered if anyone would notice.

Urma's outfit matched Channa's panties, a tight garnet-colored knee-length skirt, a tight, thin garnet top that cut off just above her navel. She chose a skinny bikini-cut pair of orange panties that barely hid her genitals. The girls admired themselves and each other, decided for certain on their choices, and went to Channa's house to get ready.

While the girls showered and put on makeup, Chloe's girlfriend Megan dropped in, the two women disappearing upstairs in their bedroom. Channa and Urma had on their outfits and were putting on cosmetics in the bathroom. They heard moaning from upstairs, loud at times, and the girls giggled at hearing Chloe and Megan having sex.

Channa whispered, "that's turning me on ... if we didn't have to be in there in an hour ... I'd go down on you..."

Urma sighed, flushed, turned on listening to her girlfriend's mother cry out in orgasm. She said, "me too ... is that weird, Channa? I mean ... that's your mom..."

"Weird ... yeah, maybe ... It's ok ... why shouldn't it turn us on? They sound so hot together." Megan was moaning now, and Channa envisioned her mom's head between the woman's thighs. "Oh, jeez ... I wanna cum..." The blonde leaned back against the sink, pulled up her skirt, and pushed her panties down a couple of inches. She sank two fingers into her pussy, pulled them out sticky and wet, pushed them into Urma's mouth.

The dark-haired girl mewled and cleaned them with her lips and tongue. Urma leaned back against the wall, spread her legs, and pulled down her panties to her knees, dipped her fingers between her labia, and offered them to Channa, the fifteen-year old licking them quickly and returning her own fingers to her snatch.

The moans from the room above had quieted a moment then became louder and intense. The teens masturbated freely, fingers dancing in and out of young vaginas, rubbing clits, bodies shuddering and rocking.

Urma came first, quietly, as if she didn't want the women upstairs to hear. Her legs clamped around her hand and she rode her fingers as she orgasmed. Her skin was flushed as euphoria washed over her. Urma pulled her hand from her wet cunt and cleaned her fingers, then pulled her panties back up, straightened her dress, and watched Channa climax.

The blonde's body became stiff, her mouth open in a silent scream as she shuddered and rose against her fingers. She used only her index finger to rapidly slide around her hood and her clit. Around and around, her body shook, a long moan finally reaching her lips. Her upper body rolled forward, over her spasming pussy, rocking up and down in jerking movements as she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.