Tender Box
Chapter 10: Sharing

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sharing - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair
Maria Gonzales, female, 16
- High school junior, girlfriend of Silvy
- Mocha-mahogany skin, 5'8, 150lbs, back-length black hair
Silvy (Silvia) McIver, female, 16
- High school junior, girlfriend of Maria
- Pale white skin, freckles, 5'5, 125lbs, very short coppery hair


Channa woke to the soft sounds of Silvy moaning. The blonde held Urma, spooning, the fourteen-year old's ass pressed into her body. Channa shivered and felt so in love, aroused, let her hands drift over Urma's small tits and down her thighs. The girl didn't stir as her lover touched her gently. Silvy moaned again and Channa turned her head back to look.

The short-haired teen was on her back, movements under the covers indicated that Maria had slid down between her legs and was eating her pussy. Silvy's eyes were closed, her mouth open, soft sounds of pleasure sliding from her lips. The redhead opened her eyes a moment, saw Channa watching, and smiled, closed her eyes again and humped slowly against her lover's face.

Channa was so turned on. Watching the two lovers the night before had been an amazing, exciting moment in her life, and waking to see Silvy being brought to such wonderful pleasure had Channa's cunt slick and tingling. Silvy moaned, "ohhh ... ohhh ... I want to taste you..."

Maria pulled back the covers and showed herself. Her dark hair was a mess, her eyes barely open. The brown-skinned sixteen-year old moved and positioned her legs over Silvy's face, kept her own head between the girl's legs in a 69. Maria returned to licking the short-haired teen's pussy as she settled her crotch down on Silvy's lips. Both girls were soon moaning as they tasted each other in the early morning.

Channa turned back to Urma and began to slowly dry-hump her, letting her fingers trailed down the girl's body and between her slender legs. Urma moaned and stirred a bit, instinctively pushed her ass back into Channa as the fifteen-year old slipped fingers over the dark-haired girl's vulva and parted her labia. Channa found slickness waiting, Urma's pussy hot and swollen. The blonde pulled her fingers to her mouth and tasted her lover's arousal, licked the cream and returned her hand to Urma's sex.

Urma moaned and moved a hand back to Channa's hip, spread her legs slightly to allow the girl to touch her more deeply. Channa's finger slipped inside Urma's vagina and slowly probed in and out of the fourteen-year old's opening.

Silvy moaned and Channa could feel the girl's movements shaking the bed. Maria mewled into her lover's cunt, the Latina's ass jiggling as she rocked against Silvy's face. Channa whispered in Urma's ear, "I want to taste you while you taste me..."

Urma turned over and for a moment watched Silvy and Maria making love next to them. The girl's mouth was parted, panting, aroused, as she watched the sixteen-year olds licking and fingering each other.

Channa pulled her lover over her, turned her around, spread her own legs, and gazed up into Urma's thin, hairy slit, shuddering as the girl's swollen labia parted and settled on her tongue. Channa lapped at Urma's pussy, tasted the teen's slick arousal. Urma was very wet, a light, creamy discharge sliding from her opening onto Channa's tongue. Urma moaned and Channa felt the girl's breath on her genitals as the dark-haired teen began to explore the blonde's special places.

Silvy moaned louder and her hips rose up against Maria's lapping tongue. Channa could only see Silvy's face as the fifteen-year old licked her lover's little pussy, and the blonde was incredibly aroused to see the short-haired teen's face full of pleasure. Silvy cried out, "oooh ... ohhh ... oooooh ... ooooohhh ... yesssss ... yesss ... eat me ... eat me ... ohhh ... gonna cum ... yesss ... yesss ... ohhhhhh..." Silvy orgasmed as Maria licked her pussy, alternating moaning and buring her face between Maria's thighs.

Channa rocked as Urma's tongue parted her labia and slid into her vagina. Urma mewled and rocked her hips over Channa while Silvy came. Maria's legs were touching Urma's and Channa felt Silvy's fingers take her hand and squeeze her fingers as the redhead orgasmed. Channa's body exploded on Urma's tongue, the touch of the redhead on her fingers so erotic and passionate and combined with Urma's licks to produce an intense climax. "UNNNN ... UNNNN ... UNNN ... OOOOHH ... OHHH ... GOD ... GOD ... OOOHHH..."

Silvy turned a moment to watch Channa orgasm, her own climax washing over her and her body flushed and sweating. The redhead turned back to Maria's pussy and began to lick the Latina's clit hard. Maria cried out as Channa came, the blonde's body writhing, her hand locked with Silvy's. Urma moaned when Channa found her large clit and sucked it into her mouth.

Up and down the small length, Channa let her lips hold Urma's erection and used her tongue to swirl around the throbbing nub. Urma pushed her hips down hard, forced her pussy onto Channa's face, the blonde's nose sliding into her little vagina. Channa sucked, twirled, felt Urma tense. The dark-haired girl let her tongue rest in Channa's vagina while her body tensed and came. "oooh ... OOOOHH ... CHAN ... OOH ... CHAN ... OOOOH ... OOOHH ... oooohh..."

Urma's pussy flooded, coated Channa's face as she orgasmed. Channa released the girl's clit and lapped her cunt, savoring the delicate and intense flavors of Urma's vagina. Her nose pushed against the dark-haired girl's anus and Channa inhaled against her lover's backdoor while her tongue probed deeply into Urma's pussy to taste her discharge.

Maria began climaxing, her legs tensing and rocking over Silvy's face. Urma's orgasm had spread and Channa felt her lover relax over her, saw the girl's head turn to watch Maria cum. The Latina was silent a moment, holding her breath while her body shook hard. Then she screamed, "AAAAAHHHH ... OOOOOOHH ... AAAAAAHHH ... OHHH ... FUUUUUCK ... FUUUUUCKKK..." Maria's body spasmed, riding Silvy's face, the redhead's nose pushed against Maria's asshole while she licked the brown girl's slick pussy.

The sounds and smells and warm flesh of four satisfied, aroused, horny teens were all there was in the world for Channa. She still held Silvy's hand, sweaty, panting, Urma's body held over her, the fourteen-year old's head resting against Channa's Mons, her breath hot against her thigh. Silvy turned and looked at Channa, smiled, her face wet with Maria's juices.

Slowly, the girls slid out of bed and grinned together. Maria finally spoke, "so ... that was really hot! God ... you two making love ... I want to watch that over and over and over. I think Silvy got off on it, too..."

Silvy smiled, nodded, said, "oh, yes ... so hot ... so, so hot ... who knows ... maybe later ... we'll see what else is fun ... together?"

Channa just smiled, couldn't see Urma's expression, wondered if their relationship had room for exploring things with other people that way. Channa wanted to taste Silvy so bad, wanted the girl to taste her. It wasn't love, not even close, not what she felt for Urma, but lust, desire, curiosity. Channa felt her pussy tingling from the afterglow of her orgasm, but also from her anticipation of what might happen later.

Maria made Pop Tarts while the others showered and used the bathroom. The girls wore only pajama tops that barely covered their thighs. Several times, Channa saw genitals glistening between Silvy's legs and the redhead smiled at her and looked between the blonde's thighs to admire the glimpses of Channa's pubes and pussy.

Silvy joined Maria for her shower and left Urma and Channa alone in the kitchen eating breakfast. Channa took Urma's hand, kissed her, nuzzled her neck and leaned into her lover. "So ... that was ... really hot."

Urma moaned, replied, "God, yes ... Chan ... that was so hot ... I never expected to do anything like that ... in front of someone else, but ... jeez, I'm so turned on right now ... just being close to them ... Maria's legs were touching mine when I came ... I really liked that..."

"Silvy held my hand when I orgasmed ... was really hot..."

"Chan ... do you think ... do you think they want to ... be with us, not just watching but ... you know..."

"Yes ... I think they do ... I'm ... what do you think?"

"I dunno, Chan ... I don't love either of them, just you ... I don't know if ... if I'm ready for that. I mean ... what we did last night ... and this morning ... so hot ... I'd do that again ... but ... I dunno, really, dunno..."

Channa kissed Urma's lips and ran her hands down between the girl's legs, felt the wetness sliding out of the dark-haired girl's vagina. "Ok ... Only what we want to do, ok? You're mine and I'm yours and if either of us doesn't want to do more than watch ... I'm still the luckiest girl on Earth ... you are so hot..."

They were making out in the kitchen, Urma's back against the counter as they kissed, Channa's fingers between Urma's legs, stroking the fourteen-year old's clit. Neither heard the sixteen-year olds return. Urma's eyes were closed, her body shaking, orgasm exploding through her as Channa rode her thigh, the blonde's lightly-hairy pussy wet against Urma's flesh. The dark-haired girl came, moans muffled in Channa's mouth, her pussy fiery and slick around the blonde's fingers.

Channa held her lover as Urma's body relaxed, kissed her deeply. Urma opened her eyes slightly and saw Maria and Silvy, full pajamas covering their bodies, both leaning against the doorframe, watching, aroused smiles on their faces. Urma laughed and blushed. Channa loved that even after the night and the morning episodes of making love next to the two, Urma still had enough innocence about what she did for her cheeks to become rosy. Urma's giggles melted Channa's heart and she looked into the girl's sparkling eyes, kissed her again.

Maria leaned into the kitchen, said, "Jeez ... you two are as hot for pussy as we are ... I just got Silvy off in the shower with the sprayer, then she fingered me again..." She shuddered and grinned. "Lovely..."

The girls relaxed in the living room, watching a sitcom. Maria piped up, "anyone wanna swim?"

Channa and Urma both nodded, Urma said, "I do"

Silvy smiled, replied, "Let's skinny dip!"

The teens shed their pajamas and jumped in the pool.

Hours passed, the girls playing games, swimming, the pairs of lovers occasionally sharing moments of kisses and touches while the other couple watched. Silvy went to the bathroom at one point, and Channa spoke to Maria frankly.

"Listen ... we're really, really turned on by watching you two ... seriously, so hot. But ... Look, I know you two want to ... do more with us, but I don't know that we're ready for that ... Just ... not yet, ok? I don't want to make anyone mad, just ... we're just not there, ok? Well ... maybe ... I dunno, really"

Maria nodded, smiled, "Channa, of course! Seriously, we are just having fun, right? Believe me, Silvy and I are really happy together and she told me earlier that she was incredibly turned on watching you two ... If we do that again and again, nothing more ... well, hell yes, that's just hot!"

"Thanks ... you're both really pretty ... really sexy together ... I ... I really love watching you..."

Urma spoke up, almost a whisper, "who knows ... maybe ... maybe I'll be ok with doing more ... I'm the one, Maria, who isn't ready. I think Chan would do it ... I'm just ... I'm pretty new to all this, even just with Chan. I love her ... can't really imagine being like that with anyone else but ... who knows ... maybe later ... no promises!"

Channa slid behind Urma and squeezed her, kissed her neck, whispered to her lover, "only what you want, nothing more, ok? Don't do it for me, I'm happy with only you, forever. Don't do it for me."

"Ok ... I know ... You're my best friend Chan, my love, I don't want anything to change that ... I don't want ... feelings for ... someone else ... you know? I'm scared of that. A little. Just a little."

Maria cut in, "Understood. No one is looking for that, right? I mean ... I love Silvy, love her so much. She's mine and I'm hers and neither of us wants that to change ... but ... I'm not opposed to sharing my body with you two ... sharing Silvy's wonderful body with you ... just as friends, right? Hermanas, right? Well..." she giggled, "Hermanas with benefits ... hehe..."

Urma laughed and leaned back into Channa. Silvy returned and the pool play began in earnest, an epic Marco Polo session that seemed to fly on into the afternoon.

Drying off was followed by a late lunch of sandwiches. Maria spoke up, "hey ... you two like to dance?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.