Tender Box
Chapter 9: Dykes

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dykes - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair
Maria Gonzales, female, 16
- High school junior, girlfriend of Silvy
- Mocha-mahogany skin, 5'8, 150lbs, back-length black hair
Silvy (Silvia) McIver, female, 16
- High school junior, girlfriend of Maria
- Pale white skin, freckles, 5'7, 130lbs, very short coppery hair

Channa's Sunday was full of responsibilities at home, so she kissed Urma goodbye after breakfast and slid into her mother's car. She buzzed as she smiled, her love for the fourteen-year old felt like a drug, an intoxicating mix of euphoria and addiction. She hurt to leave her lover for even a day, and as she pulled up at her home, the whole world felt a bit more hollow and empty without Urma at her side. It had been an amazing weekend with the teen, and she wanted desperately to have it continue.

It wasn't to be, though, as her mother ensured she got chores done and homework caught up. Sunday slipped into Monday and Channa caught up with Urma between classes, swapping light kisses and holding hands whenever they had a moment to themselves.

After lunch, Channa froze as she eyed the white paper stuck to her locker, bright red letters spelling out Dykes!!! She felt sick, horrified that her feelings for Urma had so angered another student. Her friend Maria walked up and said, "hey, Chan, how goes? Uh ... what's wrong?"

Channa nodded toward the note and tears formed in her eyes. Maria pulled out her phone and snapped a picture, said to Channa, "Look, Hun, don't worry, ok? I'm going to the office right now. This is bullshit. Oh, don't cry, ok? Here." Maria wrapped her arms around Channa and hugged her a moment, then started leading her to the office. Maria whispered, "there are more of us in this school than most people know..."

Channa caught her meaning, said, "you too? I ... I didn't know..."

"See. Yeah ... Me and Silvy, we've been together almost a year now. We've been talking about starting a Gay-Straight Alliance chapter ... I think this is the final straw."

They entered the office, Channa's tears leaking slowly from her eyes. Maria took charge, the sixteen-year old junior settling the blonde into a chair while asking for permission to talk to the principal. The timing was good, Principal Olson had just returned from lunch herself and asked the girls to come right in.

Principal Olson was a tall woman, graceful with sharp lines. She looked like she was running the show even as she let her eyes soften as she saw Channa's tears. "Girls ... what's going on?"

Maria showed her the picture she'd taken, said, "this is stuck to Channa's locker."

Olson looked a moment, called in one of the counsellors and showed him the photo, said, "we have a real problem here. This is the third incident this month around this sort of thing. Channa ... I'm so sorry. Look, don't let some ignorant student make you feel bad, ok? You've done nothing wrong. Whoever put this up is the one who should be crying with shame." She looked at Channa a moment, said, "Urma Mikatos is your girlfriend, right? I've seen you two together and you make a very beautiful couple. The shame is with whoever doesn't see that."

Channa's tears slowed and stopped, the Principal's kind words did make her feel a bit better. She wiped her eyes with a tissue, said, "so what do I do?"

"Well ... Mr. Harris will go get the note and we'll investigate it. Might find out who did it, might not. Regardless, don't take it so hard, ok? Really, we're very open to all sorts of relationships here. If anything else happens, you let me know immediately, ok? Here's my cell number, you can text me anytime. Do you feel up to going back to class?"

Channa shrugged, blew her nose. Maria gave her a soft hug, said to Olson, "I want to start a Gay-Straight Alliance chapter, Principal Olson. What do I need to do?"

Olson smiled, called to the secretary to bring in a few items of paperwork. "Fill these out. I think a GSA is a great idea, long overdue. We have a lot of students to support and many more to reach with the idea that all relationships should be acceptable."

Channa's mom popped into the room and looked concerned for her daughter. Chloe Harmon was Vice-Principal at the school. She said, "Channa, you ok?"

Channa rose and hugged her mom a moment, said, "Yeah, I guess." She told her briefly about the note and what was going to happen. "Wish Urma were here right now..."

Chloe caught Principal Olson's eye, and the older woman said, "Channa, I'll talk with your afternoon teachers. Why don't you take the rest of the day off in the library? I'll even free up Urma if that would make you feel better."

Channa smiled finally, said, "Yes, that would be great. Thank you, Principal Olson."

Maria hugged Channa at the library door and said, "So sorry, Chan. Look, let's do something Friday night, eh? You and Urma and me and Silvy. My parents are out of town this weekend, we could swim in my pool and hang out in our pajamas if that sounds good to you."

Channa said, "Ok, yeah, I think that would work. I'll make sure Urma can go."

Maria headed back to class and left Channa lounging in the school library. The teen pulled out a textbook and worked on homework a few moments before Urma arrived, escorted by Channa's mom. The girls hugged as Chloe smiled, the woman said, "Ok, you two. Take advantage of your free time, alright? If you don't want to catch the bus this afternoon, I should be out of here by five."

"Thanks, Mom. We'll be good, promise."

Urma kissed Channa and got a retelling of what had happened earlier. The dark-haired girl fumed, her anger making her cheeks rosy. "Who the hell would do that to you? Not like we've done anything but kiss and hold hands in the hall. Jeez! I just want to punch them, whoever they are! No one messes with my Chan!"

Channa giggled and stroked Urma's hand. "Thanks ... I'm ok now, just got a bit upset, that's all. Hey ... did you know about Maria and Silvy?"

Urma looked unsure, "what about them?"

"They're a couple. I had no idea."

"Really? That's great! I don't know Silvy at all, Maria barely. She's a junior, right?"

"Yeah, sixteen I think. Silvy's a junior, too. Maria invited us to a sleepover with them on Friday, interested?"

"Sounds great, you?"

"Yeah, that'd be fun. Maria's really cool, Silvy too. So happy for them!"

The afternoon was spent alternating between chatting and homework and the girls chose to ride home with Channa's mom at five.

The rest of the week was without significant incident. No further notes were stuck on Channa's locker. Channa introduced Silvy to Urma on Wednesday and they talked excitedly with Maria about the weekend. Thursday, Channa saw Maria and Silvy kiss for the first time, just soft lips pressed together a moment, and it made her really want to kiss Urma right then.

The previous couple of weeks had really brought Urma out of her shell. The young girl had always been fairly quiet and reserved amongst others, but Channa thought her self-confidence had really been high lately. The dark-haired teen had been more interested in conversation and spending time with friends. Channa loved that her girlfriend was becoming more comfortable as a young woman, and it made the blonde want to be with her more and more. Her love only deepened whenever Urma smiled or held her hand or caught her eye across the room.

Friday finally rolled around and the girls rode with Chloe to Maria's house that evening. The sixteen-year old greeted them at the door and led them in. The girls tossed their overnight bags in Maria's bedroom and joined Silvy near the pool.

Maria's parents were from Mexico and had lived in the US for almost ten years. Maria was tall and curvy, black hair down past her shoulders. Her face was round, soft, her skin a blend of mocha and mahogany. She had a toothsome and easy smile, the girl's friendly disposition had always made her a close friend of Channa's at school, though the girls had spent very little time outside classes together. Maria's home was on the other side of town, at the very edge of the school district, and the property included several acres of woods.

Silvy was very different in appearance. She, too, was tall, but that's where the similarity ended. She wore her coppery-red hair cut short, no more than a three inches of growth. She had a thin face, rich pink lips, and dark-blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. The girl's pale skin held freckles all over. The bridge of her nose, her shoulders, her arms and legs. Channa couldn't help wondering if the sixteen-year old had freckles on her stomach and between her legs.

The girls donned swimsuits and headed for the pool. Maria's bikini was tight and showed off her round hips and large breasts. The sixteen-year old's body looked the most like a woman, and both Channa and Urma watched the girl jiggle as she walked. They locked eyes and giggled quietly, held hands to reassure each other that looking was alright.

Silvy wore a black bikini that was thin and tight. Her breasts were small, similar in size and shape to Channa's, at least as they looked in the top. The blonde noted that Silvy's stomach and the tops of her breasts were splashed with adorable reddish and brownish freckles that trailed down under the bikini bottoms. Her pale skin made the dots stand out that much more. Together, Maria and Silvy made a very attractive couple.

Urma wore a light blue bikini, wide cut and sexy. Her budding breasts were pushed together a bit, making her cleavage appear more defined than it actually was. Channa smiled as she watched her lover's small ass slide back and forth as the girl slid into the water.

Channa herself wore a two piece yellow bikini. Her breasts pressed out against the fabric and made her blossoming body look more ripe than it was. The teen wished for bigger boobs and hoped hers would be as large as Maria's some day. She entered the water and joined the girls in splash games.

The evening passed quickly, time spent in the pool shared between swimming and chatting and playing silly games. Maria let everyone know that she had filled out the paperwork for a GSA chapter and should have approval early the next week. She'd tentatively scheduled a meeting and invited the eight or so other lesbians she knew at the school. Channa knew of at least four guys that were gay and promised to invite them as well.

Silvy reminded everyone that the chapter was supposed to include straight students, as well, and they all could think of several people who would be positive members in the group.

The redhead voiced, "You know Chan, about that word. 'Dyke.' I say own it. Own it. Don't let some bitch make it a bad thing. We're all dykes."

Channa responded, "yeah, but Silvy ... some people are offended by that word. I was. I don't think I want to use it ... Don't really know why, just the way it is used, I guess."

Silvy nodded, "I know. I like the word. Makes me feel like a bad-ass, you know? Ever heard of the 'Dykes on Bikes' rallies?" Channa shook her head. "Well, they own the term. That's what I think of when I hear the word. Bad-ass lesbian who don't take no shit! This dyke is gonna fight back." They all laughed and Channa had to agree that there was something to the logic even if she wasn't comfortable with the word.

The girls ordered pizzas and ate them in pajamas while they watched episodes of Family Guy. Urma snuggled up with Channa on the couch and let the blonde hold her as she relaxed. Channa noted that Silvy had done the same with Maria and watched with adoration as she saw Maria kiss Silvy's forehead and stroke the girl's arm.

Channa felt the warmth of arousal spread through her as the warmth of Urma's body pressed in. She said, "You two are so cute together!"

Maria smiled as Silvy blushed and grinned. Maria purred, "she's my porcelain doll. Love you so much, Silvy." The sixteen-year olds kissed and looked at the other couple. "You two, too, you know? So happy to see you two happy like that. So nice..."

Channa kissed Urma and held her tight against her. The blonde said, "we've been friends forever, it just feels right, really."

Maria asked, "so ... when did you two become ... close?"

"A few months ago we kinda started ... just the last few weeks that we've known we should be together. Urma makes me feel so special."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.