Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 8: Berries Mikatos

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Berries Mikatos - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

Urma showed off her skills with the blender by turning it on medium then striking a silly pose, followed by another. Channa laughed and chopped mint leaves. Urma's mom had gone to the farmer's market and brought back a large assortment of berries and other items so that the dark-haired girl could make one of her favorite treats. Berries Mikatos she called it, consisting of whatever fresh berries were available, cut into bite sized chunks, supplemented with other sweet and tart fruits, drizzled with a sweetened berry-wine sauce, and covered with cold, heavy cream mixed with vanilla, cinnamon, and cane sugar.

The adults had headed out for their date night, leaving the teens with the house to themselves. It was Urma's idea to do a date night at home, and had already lit candles and put on romantic music.

Channa finished with the mint leaves and watched as Urma added a bit more sugar syrup to the berry sauce. The blonde had already dished out the fruit, consisting of blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, a few elderberries, black cherries, pineapple, and bananas. Urma blended another moment and declared her sauce completed, then spooned it over the fruit. She poured on the sweetened, spiced cream and topped the bowls with chopped mint.

It smelled heavenly. All the years Channa had known Urma, she'd never had the treat. They took their bowls into the dining room, where the candles flickered and the music softened the room. The girls sat near each other on each side of a table corner.

Channa smiled at Urma, her eyes dancing with the flames. "This looks so good."

"It's the best. Mom used to make it for me when I didn't feel good, but I wanted it so much I started to make it myself. So delicious."

Channa purred, "no wonder you taste so good..."

Urma grinned, blushed, "well, I dunno if that's it ... You taste pretty good yourself."

Channa picked out a cherry with her spoon, offered it to Urma. The dark-haired girl smiled, opened, took the spoon and its creamy fruit into her mouth. Slowly she pulled back, eyes blinking and her cheeks rosy. She chewed gently and swallowed.

Channa leaned in, kissed her, tasted the sweet fruit and fresh cream in Urma's mouth. Both girls moaned at the amazing combination of tender lips and tongues coated in wonderful flavors.

Urma broke the kiss and offered a couple of berries and cream to Channa the same way. The blonde took the bite slowly, savoring, chewing, and swallowing, then let Urma lean in and kiss her. The sensation was again one of freshness and sweetness and gentle passion. "Love you, Urma."

"Love you, Chan. Want another?"

Channa nodded and the girls traded bites and kisses until most of the meal was gone. The fifteen-year old paused, suggested, "hey, I have an idea ... if you wanna try it. Can we go shower then try something tasty?"

Urma shrugged, said, "sure, what do you have in mind?"

"First shower, then I'll show you..."

The girls ran to separate bathrooms to shower quickly. Channa returned first wearing a robe with nothing under it. Urma came in moments later in a thin cotton nightgown. The fifteen-year old grabbed the bowls and combined the remains into one. "Can you grab some towels? This ... might get a little messy." Channa blew out most of the candles and grabbed a big one that was still lit.

Urma found a few old towels and went with Channa to the fourteen-year old's bedroom. Channa turned off the light and put the candle on Urma's dresser, had the girl lay out the towels on the bed. Setting the fruit aside a moment, Channa leaned in to Urma and kissed her, arms wrapping quickly around each other. "You are ... the sweetest girl in the world. I'm so lucky you're mine," Channa whispered.

Urma breathed, "I want you so much right now, and always."

Channa slid off Urma's nightgown and laid the dark-haired teen on her back over the towels on the bed. The blonde grinned and grabbed the bowl of fruit and cream. While Urma watched her, wide eyes, lips parted, Channa dipped the spoon and held it over the girl's body. She let small drips slide off the end, tiny splashes of cream dotting Urma's body. The fourteen-year old sucked in her breath as the cool, sweet fluid hit her stomach, her breasts, her neckline.

Channa pulled out a blackberry and balanced it on Urma's left nipple, put another on her right. Goosebumps rose as Urma shivered. The blonde drizzled cream over Urma's thighs, let a string run over Urma's pubes and down her vulva. The fourteen-year old shuddered and sighed. Channa picked up a pitted cherry and used two fingers to slide it into Urma's vagina.

The girl had drops and hatches of sticky, yellowish cream on her skin, some pooling near her navel, others running in rivulets down her sides, down her pussy. Channa picked a banana slice out of the bowl and put it on Urma's lips. The girl watched the blonde as her eyes sparkled in the candlelight. Channa set the bowl aside and leaned down to Urma's face, kissing her around the banana and slowly sucking the soft fruit into her mouth. She chewed slowly, swallowed, returned to the girl's lips and kissed her as she trembled.

The excitement had Channa's pussy very wet. She kissed down Urma's neck and licked off the cream that slid from her skin. She licked the top of Urma's small breasts, letting her tongue run along where the little mounds rose from the fourteen-year old's body. Urma sighed and breathed lightly as Channa's licks raised more goosebumps along her breasts and stomach.

Channa took one nipple into her mouth, sucking in flesh and blackberry, bringing a soft moan from Urma's lips. She tasted sweet berry and warm, tender skin, sucked on the girl's hard nipple before moving to the other and doing the same. Urma cradled Channa's head as the fifteen-year old licked her body.

The blonde moved down, kissing and lapping against the dark-haired girl's slim stomach, felt shudders from the teen as she trembled and tensed with each delicate nibble. Channa smiled as she neared Urma's Mons, letting her mouth plant kisses along the edge of her thighs, just outside where the dark pubes covered the girl's privates.

Channa let her lips slide over Urma's fur, cleaning it of sticky, sweet cream as she slid lower, her mouth finding the fourteen-year old's swollen clit. The blonde let her tongue clean around the fleshy hood, lapped up cream that had stuck to hairs and skin alike. She danced her mouth down Urma's sticky labia, tasted sweet cream and the arousal of a young girl.

The fifteen-year old poked her tongue against the cherry lodged in Urma's vagina, let her mouth move the fruit in and out just slightly. Urma panted, moaned with the contact, her body shivering and tensing while Channa licked her labia. Channa covered Urma's sex with her mouth, let the cherry slip out and fall onto her tongue. She rose up slightly, smiled, showed Urma the cherry she'd just pulled from her pussy, and slowly chewed and swallowed, licked her lips and slid back down between Urma's legs.

The dark-haired girl was moaning louder and writhing as Channa lapped the last drops of cream from her vulva, the sweet, rich juices heavy with Urma's own wetness. Each taste of the fourteen-year old brought cream and sweet fruit and the pungent slickness produced by the teen's own body.

Channa was in heaven, tasting her lover and the fruit and the cream and mewling like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk. Urma arched her back, ground her genitals against Channa's face. The blonde sucked in Urma's large, hard clit, let her lips slide up and down its length as she brought a finger to the teen's labia and slipped a finger just inside her vagina.

Urma cried out and bucked hard once, twice, three times, cried out again, breathed, "oooh ... god, Chan ... oooh ... oooh ... yes ... right there ... right there ... right there ... ooooh ... ooohhh..." Channa licked the underside of Urma's erect nub, felt it swell and tighten as the girl's body became rigid and humped against her. The blonde's finger tickled the dark-haired girl's labia, pressed inside her entrance and felt the teen's hymen resist her. Urma moaned loudly, writhed, shuddered, her skin flames against Channa's.

Channa moaned into Urma's cunt, let her lips and tongue send vibrations into the girl's body. Urma let out a long, tight sigh, trembled, and exploded. "OOOOOOH ... OOOOOOH ... OOOOOH ... UNHNNNNN ... UHN ... UHN ... UHN ... OHHH, CHAN ... OOOH ... OOOH..." Channa sucked the teen's clit hard, vibrating her nub and fingering the girl's thin, hairy slit. Urma rocked as she moaned out in pleasure, her body moving up and down, left and right, circling, circling. Channa felt the girl's pussy grow wet and moved her tongue down to lap up her delicious, sticky juices.

Urma relaxed and sighed, panting and moaning softly as her lover cleaned between her parted thighs. She put her hands on Channa's head and pulled the girl up to her. They kissed, Channa knew Urma could taste herself on her tongue and lips. Urma purred as she swirled her tongue passionately, desirous of being inside Channa's body in any way she could.

Urma flipped Channa over, put the fifteen-year old on her back, slid over her and kissed her neck. She nibbled on the tender flesh, sucked on the blonde's earlobe. Channa breathed heavily in her excitement, mouth open, her eyes bright and watching her lover move lower on her body. Urma flipped Channa's robe open, revealing the fifteen-year old's nakedness underneath. Urma sighed, "oh, yes ... Chan ... you are so beautiful..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.