Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 7: The Smell of Pink

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Smell of Pink - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

The girls reluctantly slid out of bed and tried to get ready for the day. Urma had a dance class and invited Channa to come along and join her. The dark-haired girl couldn't stop smiling as she headed off to shower. Channa sat on the bed, a grin stuck to her face, as well. She lifted her fingers to her nose, could still smell Urma's pussy there, inhaled several times and shivered. Channa was very turned on by the way the girl's vagina smelled, felt her own clit tingling again, wished she had time to taste Urma once more.

After Urma's shower, Channa sat and watched as the naked teen teased her as she dressed. The dark-haired girl slid a pair of white panties up her legs, hesitated a moment so that Channa could see her sex, then covered herself. Channa sighed and barely stopped herself from kneeling down and eating her lover's cunt. Soon, Urma was putting on full dance leggings and the rest of her outfit.

The fourteen-year old took part in acro dance, a style that combined acrobatics with classical movements. Channa had never heard of it before Urma signed up. The outfit the girl put on was dazzling and adorable. The one-piece dress had a strapless top that was silver sparkles and lines of rich pink. The skirt section was multiple layers of thin pink fabric which ran down only to Urma's knees. She posed and showed Channa a few moves, smiled at her girlfriend knowing she was enjoying the demonstration.

Channa showered and changed into a loose blouse and calf-length floral skirt. Urma's mom took them downtown to the dance studio after breakfast, and Channa sat back against the wall, joining a couple of mothers who were supporting daughters in the class. After a few moments of waiting, the instructor came in. She was a tall woman, probably in her mid-50s, wearing tight black spandex and a shorts bra.

The instructor talked a bit, covering the points from the last class and introducing a couple more. The music started, and a dozen girls, ranging in age from pre-pubescent to mid-20s, moved through the choreography slowly, testing each step, holding each turn before moving to the next.

They went through the motions three times before the instructor had them try it as a complete routine. Urma was magnificent. She twirled and flipped, held her legs over and to the side, slid across the floor, spun and slipped to her knees, leaned back and finished her routine.

Channa smiled and clapped, the other girls nowhere near as smooth and wonderful to watch. Urma's body was one fluid movement, her hips rocked oh-so-sweetly, her face a delicate, focused young woman's.

The class lasted about 90 minutes and by the end of it, Channa was feeling her excitement strongly. Urma's body had moved in ways that made the fifteen-year old desire her, love her, want to touch and kiss her. As they left the studio, Channa took the girl's hand and pulled close, kissed her deeply, held it even as other students and their parents looked on and passed them down the sidewalk.

"Wow ... Urma, you are fantastic! How did you get so good so fast?" The fourteen-year old had only been in acro classes a few weeks.

Urma smiled, wiped the saliva from her lips, said, "Well ... I've been dancing several years, but this style just suits me. So much fun!"

"And sexy ... you are so sexy!"

They kissed again, Channa spoke first, "Hungry? There's a pita shop a block away."

"Sure."

The teens held hands as they walked, each feeling the excitement of touching the flesh of a lover. Urma was sweaty from practice, but that just made Channa more aroused. Something about the way the girl smelled, the salty, musky scent of her body was delicate and rich all at once. As they stood in line to order, Channa couldn't help inhaling her lover's scents, admiring the way the pink skirt and leggings made her look so sexy. Channa's pussy was getting very, very wet, sticking to her panties and making them slick.

They ate lunch, talked about what to do the rest of the day. They called Urma's mom and asked to let them stay downtown for the afternoon. The girls wanted to visit the park and walk in the woods for an hour or two. Urma's mom agreed, told them to call her when they needed a ride, and to check in from time to time.

The girls finished lunch and held hands as they strolled past shops. They stopped at one point in front of a lingerie store. Channa admired a bra and panty set that was purple and lacy, asked, "would you like to see me in those?"

Urma agreed, "oh ... yes! I bet you would look very hot in those ... and then I could take them off of you..."

Channa purred, ducked inside a moment, returned with the underwear in a bag. She smiled, said, "I'll put them on for you later ... think it will be ok if I stay tonight?"

"Sure, don't see why Mom and Dad would mind. Tonight is their date night, anyway, so we'll have the house to ourselves..."

Channa felt so good as she took Urma's arm and touched the girl's skin. She loved Urma so much, felt such a strong attraction to her, emotionally and physically. The fourteen-year old was easy to love, thoughtful, showed her love for Channa just by kissing her cheek, holding her hand.

They made it to the park in the early afternoon and headed down one of the longer paths. The park was downtown but held many acres of untouched trees and bushes, even had a couple of large ponds that people called 'lakes.' There were families, joggers, people walking dogs. Benches held people reading and texting, a couple of lovers kissing softly and holding each other close.

Channa loved to watch people who cared for each other, and she often raised Urma's hand to her lips and kissed her lover. Sometimes, she slid her hand to Urma's ass and felt the soft, round cheeks beneath the layers of pink skirt. Urma blushed and sometimes seemed uncomfortable by the show of innocent sexuality in public. But just sometimes.

They took a fork in the path that led down to the most distant lake. Only a couple of people were on the trail, and when no one was around, Channa stopped and leaned into Urma's body, kissing her, holding her small body tight against her. Urma moaned and swirled her tongue in Channa's mouth, said, "Love you so much, Chan. Ohhh ... God I love you..."

Channa replied, "I know, Love ... I love you too, you're so special, so wonderful. So beautiful." They kissed and moved down the path slowly, enjoying the unseasonal warm weather. Birds chirped and squirrels dove from spot to spot, scattering as the girls neared them, fallen leaves crunching and rustling underfoot.

They passed around the small lake and sat on the park bench at the end of the path. Behind them were thick trees and foliage, ahead of them the water and the trail back toward the main part of the park. No one else was around, and Channa was feeling very aroused.

The blonde leaned into Urma, stroked her face, smiled, kissed the girl's lips gently. Urma shivered and her legs parted instinctively. It was all the permission Channa needed. The fifteen-year old slid her hand to Urma's knee stroked her just under the edge of the pink skirt. The dark-haired girl panted as Channa kissed her neck and let her hand slide further up the teen's thigh.

Urma moaned, said, "Chan ... I ... Someone might see us..."

"Let them. I want to taste you, Love. I need to..."

Urma sucked in her breath as Channa's fingers touched her through her leggings, fingers approaching her covered genitals. "Chan ... I need to take a bath. I'm all sweaty."

"I know. I love it."

"But I stink."

"No ... You smell so wonderful. I love the way your body smells, Urma. So sexy, so sweet. So you. I just want to taste you ... like this. I've wanted it for so, so long. Please..."

Urma's doubts faded away as Channa's desire for her became more intense. The blonde stroked the dark-haired teen's crotch, felt the moist fabric covering the girl's sex. Channa looked around, said, "Take them off, just leave on the skirt ... here, I'll put them in my purse."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.