Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 6: Wonderland

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Wonderland - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

Channa woke on Saturday morning before Urma had stirred. The blonde shivered as the reality of the night before rushed into her head. I made love with Urma! I tasted her, she tasted me! Oh... The blonde wrapped her hands around Urma, the smaller girl spooning with Channa. She could feel the heat from Urma's soft ass against her thighs, radiating against her genitals. Channa woke aroused and wanting to touch and taste her lover again.

The fifteen-year old placed her hand on Urma's thigh, touched her tender skin and stroked the girl's legs. Urma purred lightly but continued to sleep. Channa touched her stomach, felt the girl's muscles twitch as if tickled, ran a hand to the girl's small puffy mounds, caressing them until the nipples hardened.

Channa felt her own pussy becoming wet and slippery as she pushed a hand down between her lover's legs, the fourteen-year old's pubes rough but soft. She stroked the girl's Mons, enjoying the way her little body shuddered in sleep to every touch. A finger trailed down, down, over Urma's womanhood and found her clit already hard.

Urma's clitoris was large like a little penis. Channa could take it between two fingers and masturbate it like she was jerking off a small cock. The blonde shuddered as Urma's clit throbbed between her fingers. Up and down she slid her fingers along the length, the size of the girl's clit so out of proportion to her slit and to her young body.

Channa dipped a finger deeper, deeper, slid along Urma's swollen labia, pubes tickling her palm as she moved slowly between the girl's thighs. The blonde's clit was throbbing and straining as she softly touched her young friend, her lover's body a wonderland, just like the popular song.

She slipped a finger between Urma's labia, found the fourteen-year old's entrance slick and warm. Deeper she pushed, finding the girl's vagina and penetrating it. Urma was tight, so tight.

She also had a hymen.

Channa could feel the barrier just inside Urma's cunt, her finger stopped by the thin membrane. Channa shivered knowing that such a tender sign of the girl's young body was still in place. She wondered if Urma would give her cherry away, would let Channa break her barrier and comfort her when it stung and bled. The though of that had Channa slowly dry-humping Urma's butt as she fingered the girl.

Urma began to stir as Channa's finger tested her hymen. She awoke slowly to find a hand between her thighs, looked back at the blonde and smiled, "hey." She stretched and trembled, sexual excitement replacing sleep in her mind.

Channa kissed her neck, sucked on the girl's earlobe. "I love you, Urma." She continued to circle the dark-haired teen's clit and labia, spreading wetness around the girl's vulva.

"I love you too, Chan ... wow, did last night really happen?" Her smile was large and toothsome. "Is this happening? It feels like a wonderful dream..."

Channa slowly stroked Urma's clit, pumping it with two fingers on one side and one on the other, jacking her womanhood as she whispered in her ear, "Yes ... oh, this is real ... I've wanted you for so long, I can't believe I finally have you ... you feel so good in my arms."

Urma purred, "mmm ... you feel so good down there ... when you touch me ... when you kissed me there ... mmm..."

Channa had the girl rocking against the touches between her thighs. Urma's clit strained as it was stroked, the erect flesh pushing out and pulsing against Channa's fingers. She felt Urma tense, heard the girl's sighs, "ohh ... uhh ... ohhh..." Channa kissed her neck again, licked up to her ear and down over the girl's shoulders. Urma shivered, goosebumps rising as the wet tickling hit sensitive spots.

Urma rocked back against Channa, and the blonde responded by humping her from behind. Her hand moved faster between Urma's legs, the girl moaning, "oohhh ... mmmm ... mmmm ... ohhh ... uhnnn ... ahhh ... ahhh..." Channa dipped a finger into Urma's vagina, spread wetness up to the girl's clit, stroked it like she could make it ejaculate. That very image flooded through Channa's mind, imagining Urma's clit squirting cum, and her own vagina flooded in reply.

Urma tensed, shuddered, tensed, writhed, cried out, and orgasmed. "oooh ... ooohh ... aaahhh ... aaaaaahhh ... oooooooooohhh ... uhnnnn ... uhnn ... uhnn ... uhnn ... ohhhh..." Channa held their bodies tight together, the girl's climax rocking them together on the bed. She sucked on Urma's neckline, tasted the salty sweat of the girl as Urma's cum spread through her genitals. Slickness was warm and drooling from the dark-haired girl's young slit when Channa dipped her finger there.

Channa pulled her hand out as Urma's orgasm waned and the girl sighed, relaxed into her. The blonde looked at her fingers, saw them coated with thin white slickness. Urma's cum! Channa brought her hand to her nose and inhaled Urma's feminine cream. The scent was overwhelming of arousal and warm pussy and sweat. She sucked the cream away greedily, dipped in for another, and then another.

Urma stopped her from returning the fingers to her mouth, pulled Channa's hand to her own face. Urma inhaled her private scent, shuddered, then pulled the blonde's fingers to her mouth and sucked at her own cream. Channa loved the way Urma mewled as she cleaned her fingers, as the fourteen-year old tasted herself on Channa's skin.

Channa wanted more, slid down the bed and pushed Urma onto her back, spreading her thin legs wide. She settled in, saw the girl's glistening wet pubes barely covering the teen's swollen, slick labia. Urma's clit was half-erect and still prominent above her thin slit, poking out noticeably from the girl's hairs. Channa lapped at the creamy discharge that clung to Urma's labia, lapped inside her pussy and tasted the sweet, pungent juices that drooled out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.