Tender Box
Chapter 5: Worth Waiting For

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Worth Waiting For - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast: Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, girlfriend of Urma, junior varsity lacrosse, fencer
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, girlfriend of Channa, competitive dancer
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair


The winter holiday season hit and despite the time away from responsibilities at school, Channa and Urma only got to see each other briefly. Urma's parents took her to Ukraine to visit the fourteen-year old's grandmother and Channa was left without her girlfriend's warm lips for over two weeks.

They chatted, used video messengers to see each other, but it wasn't the same. Channa ached for her friend. Urma, too, grew sad at the time away, wishing for the family to return early so that she might have a day or two with Channa.

It was not to be, and Urma flew back from the other side of the world only two days before school was to restart. There was no chance to do more than talk on the phone and soon Monday rolled around and school started once more.

The girls were able to hug and kiss at school all week, but both had too much going on to spend much time together. Urma had competitive dance classes three evenings a week, and Channa was trying out for junior varsity lacrosse and taking fencing lessons, filling up most of her nights and weekends as well.

Despite there being little time for private moments, the girls bonded fast and true. Channa loved her dark-haired fourteen-year old friend. She could see in Urma's eyes that the girl felt the same way, and a close relationship was growing between them. Channa felt relaxed, the nervousness early on went away, and despite their being stuck at the kiss and cuddle stage, she was incredibly satisfied by the way Urma made her feel loved with each breath, each light touch of her skin.

January slipped by and February came around. The girls were deep into school and extracurricular activities and spent most of the rest of the time texting or chatting online. They had occasional moments where they ate dinner together at one or the other's home, but had managed no sleepovers.

Channa sent Urma a text early in February. Hey... 14th is valentines ... a friday, any chance you're free? I am.

Urma responded. Lemme check... A moment later, so, I checked ... yes! I can't believe nothing going on that day. What to do?

Channa's heart raced at the chance to spend an evening with her friend on Valentine's Day. Wanna go on a date with me?

YESSSS!!1! :-) Call me!

Channa rang the fourteen-year old's cell and picked up the conversation. "So awesome that you're free!"

"I know, can't believe we've not had a chance to do something in weeks! What should we do?"

Channa purred softly into the phone. "Hmm ... do you trust me?"

"Of course! Why?"

"Let me plan something. I want it to be really special. It will kinda be our first date, you know."

"I know ... hehehe ... Ok, think we could go dancing? There's a teen center downtown that supposedly has dancing until 10 on fridays."

"Maybe. Leave it to me. Love you Urma."

"Love you more, Chan."

Channa started making notes of possibilities for their first date. Though she'd known Urma forever, had almost made love to her once or twice, had sucked on her nipples and masturbated beside her, she felt a rush of excitement and nerves that they were going to go on an actual date.

She worked out a deal with her mom to pick them up and drop them off as needed. In exchange, the blonde teen agreed to handle a few extra chores around the house for a week. Channa marked up her list of things to do, added, subtracted, scribbled out and wrote in all caps.

Channa had it all worked out the day before and on Friday at school, asked Urma to wear a really nice dress. All day, the girls vibrated with excitement, and Channa rushed home from school to get ready.

She'd already decided on what to wear, though she still worked through several options before she was absolutely certain. Channa had a slim, bright-green strapless dress that made her small boobs look wonderful and full. The dress was somewhat low-cut, the top third of the teen's breasts curving away above the material. The bottom flared and swished as she turned and posed. She added her mom's silver earrings and a silver chain, a pair of black, low heels, and a perfume she'd been saving for a special occasion.

Her mom gasped when she saw her, the woman's eyes lighting up at the way her daughter glowed and looked dazzling. Channa had talked a lot about Urma with her mom, and the woman knew where the two were in their sexual relationship. She had encouraged Channa to be open and honest and to always respect Urma's boundaries. It hadn't been easy, but Channa had done so, and the relationship had grown strong and wonderful as a result.

They pulled up at Urma's house and it was Channa's turn to light up. Urma was stunning. A rich blue dress held by two small straps hung loosely from her thin frame. The girl's hair was formed into several tight curly braids, a bit of glitter thrown onto the black silky strands. She'd put on a peach-colored lipstick, and it really set off the girl's pale skin and strong features.

Urma slid in, said hello, and held Channa's hand, the girls both excited and nervous.

They pulled up in front of an Italian restaurant suggested by Channa's mom. The woman took several pictures of the girls with their phones as they held hands, hugged, and looked beautiful in their dresses. Channa had planned the evening so that the girls didn't need a ride until they were ready to go back to Urma's for the night. Urma's mom was going to pick them up around 10pm, and by 6:15, the girls were munching on salads and fresh bread and olive oil, sitting at a small table outside the restaurant.

Channa couldn't take her eyes off her girlfriend. Urma's face beamed and shined with each smile, her eyes danced in a way that made Channa feel happy and eager to spend every moment she could with the girl. Channa's mom had agreed to pay for the date, knowing how important a moment it was in her daughter's life, and Channa felt very mature when she handed the waitress a $100 bill to pay for the meal.

They were off next to an hour-long independent film about a young woman who searches the world for a woman she met just once during a trip to Norway, a woman she had fell in love with quickly. It had romance, tension, fear of loss, and ultimate redemption as the two reconnected and found that the chase had been worth it. Channa and Urma held hands throughout the movie. Urma was the first one to slide her hand down to Channa's thigh and settle it there.

The heat from Urma's hand was intense as Channa's body responded naturally to the soft touch. Urma occasionally rubbed her palm up and down gently, touching the blonde closer to her genitals than she ever had before. Channa was very turned on and replied in kind, setting her hand onto Urma's inner thigh and stroking within inches of the girl's sex. Urma was panting by the time the movie ended, and Channa held her close and kissed her deeply as the rest of the audience departed.

They broke away and went to the final stop of the date, the teen center dance that Urma had longed for. Teen pop and club music was loud and booming within, and the girls got sweaty on the dance floor with dozens of other teens. They weren't the only gay couple getting close during a slow ballad, and the girls held each other tightly, heads on shoulders, bodies pressed together.

Channa could feel Urma's nipples pressing against her flesh. Neither girl's dress had required a bra, and the blonde's small breasts felt swollen and tender against Urma. Channa rubbed her hands over her girlfriend's back, the heat of the fourteen-year old's body so filling and wonderful.

They danced and sweated and enjoyed joining lips, sharing smiles and soft flesh until the dance ended, then waited outside for Urma's mom to arrive.

They slid into the back seat together, Urma's mom smiling knowingly and asking easy questions about the night. The girl's enthusiasm for each other was infectious, and Channa could tell that Urma's mom was happy for them and their relationship.

At Urma's, her mom made them hot cocoa and topped it with whipped cream. When the woman wasn't looking, Channa spread the cream on her lips and Urma watched as the blonde licked it off slowly, teasing her girlfriend. Urma flushed and smiled, pursed her lips and blew Channa a sensuous kiss.

Urma's mother headed to bed and the girls sat up a bit talking, sitting close on the couch. The house was quiet, peaceful as they made out gently, fingers sliding along bare skin, Channa's hands finding Urma's breasts and teasing the girl's nipples softly.

Urma drew up and whispered in Channa's ear, "I love you Channa. Tonight has been amazing. Just amazing. I ... I love you so much, and ... And, I'm ready ... For you ... If you want me..."

Oh, Urma, I want you! Channa kissed Urma's neck. "Are you sure?" she whispered. "Tonight has been wonderful, I don't want anything to change how great this has been."

"I'm sure. I'm sorry it took me so long, I just needed to be sure ... and I am. I want you to be my first, Channa. I love you."

Channa licked Urma's neckline and slid her tongue down the girl's shoulder blade, down her arms, savoring the teen's salty flesh and kissing her gently along the way. Urma was trembling, excited and nervous for the decision she had made, eager and willing to do more than just be touched. Urma whispered, "wanna go to my room?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.