Tender Box - Cover

Tender Box

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 4: I'll Touch Mine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: I'll Touch Mine - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, friend of Urma
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, friend of Channa
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

Channa slowly slid from sleep to feel a soft hand touching her face. Opening her eyes to see Urma's sleepy smile inches away, she leaned into the girl and kissed her lips. Urma had a leg cocked up and laid over Channa's thighs, and Channa had one of her own legs pressed between the teen's calves. Tasting her friend's lips that morning, Channa knew she was in love.

Urma stroked Channa's hair, running her little fingers through the silky blond strands, letting her hand stray across Channa's bare breasts. Puffy nipples hard, Channa brought her own hand up to slide her palms around Urma's budding nubs. The girl moaned gently and continued to caress Channa's small mounds, letting her fingers touch and slide across the blond's erect nipples.

Breaking the wet kiss, Urma suddenly giggled and rested her head against Channa's tit, reaching her hand around to hug Channa tight. "Wow ... I never thought I'd touch you there ... never thought you'd touch mine, either ... it feels so good when you touch me..."

"I love ... touching you," the fifteen-year old nearly said more than she was comfortable admitting. "You're so soft. And warm. I just want to touch you ... everywhere."

Urma panted softly into her chest, trailing hands around Channa's body. "I know, I ... Not everywhere ... I'm still not sure..." Urma stopped speaking and let Channa rock her gently on the bed. "I like you Channa. A lot. I'm not supposed to like you ... like this ... I'm not sure I'm ready ... you know ... for anything else ... just ... just what we did so far felt good ... really good ... No one's ever ... oh, Channa..."

Channa kissed Urma's forehead, brushing her hair away from her face and touching the girl's neck slightly. "I know ... I like you, too. A lot. You're better than any boy I could imagine kissing me and touching me, and ... what we did last night ... when I wanted to do more ... only when you want it, you know? Only when you want it..."

"Ok." The black-haired teen's reply marked several minutes of silence and light touching, kisses on each other's necks. Urma slid down a bit and took Channa's nipple in her mouth, sucking carefully, as if she wasn't sure she should be doing it. Channa moaned and held Urma's head against her breast, a slow fire building in her nipple, and in her pussy.

Urma moved around Channa's breasts, touching and kissing her flesh, sometimes pulling back to look at Channa's bare skin as she passed her fingers across and drew goosebumps. "You're really pretty, Channa. Beautiful ... Your boobs have filled in over the last year ... I noticed, you know. You didn't used to wear a bra around me, so I noticed. How could I not?" Urma brought a hand to her own chest, sliding her palms in circles around her nipple. "Mine are just tiny, little cherry pits. I worry that mine will never grow ... I've had hair ... down there ... for two years but nothing is much moving up here. Just these little puffs."

I love your puffs ... and your hair ... down there... Channa gazed again at Urma's naked chest, turned on by the nearly-flat, bared breasts with puffy, barely protruding mounds. "Yours will grow in ... Your mom's are pretty good size, I bet you'll get big ones one day. Until then ... You're really beautiful, too. I love your breasts." Channa leaned down and took the young girl's nipple between her lips, tonguing and sucking them gently.

An hour of kissing and touching passed before the girls reluctantly got out of bed. Channa couldn't stop staring when Urma, naked and shivering, reached into her dresser and pulled out clothes. The girl's small butt cheeks had just enough baby fat to jiggle as she stepped into her panties, but were small enough for Channa to just glimpse her tiny butthole and dark, hairy slit as her legs parted. Before she could fully savor the view, Urma had her panties on and a nightshirt soon followed.

The day's plan was to eat breakfast with Urma's family and return home in the afternoon to help her mom with housework. Channa sighed to herself as she finished up the waffle on her plate, feeling exhilarated and a touch disappointed about the previous night. It was ... hot ... amazing ... I love her ... I wanted so much more last night ... instead, I played with myself smelling her panties... Channa recalled the clean feminine aroma from Urma's panties and felt her clit stiffen. Not the time or place for it, Channa tried to suppress her arousal and rejoin the breakfast conversation.


A busy week of school followed. Channa was quickly drawn closely to her young teen girlfriend. They hadn't really used that term yet, but they both knew it, holding hands between classes and stealing kisses when no one was looking. Channa's mind was full of exciting memories and emotions.

Her relationship with Urma was so wonderful. Clean. Light. Innocent, really. The girl was soft, gentle, had only touched and been touched above the waist, except for the brief moment when Channa had felt the girl's sex. They'd not shared a private moment together since Channa had sucked on Urma's tiny tits and almost fingered the fourteen-year old's little pussy. Channa shuddered at the memory, ready to jump between her dark-haired friend's legs, but also enjoying the slow growth of their exploration. It was fun to take her time with Urma, let the teen work up to wanting her.

The week ground on, too slowly for both, each looking forward to a weekend of fun together. Friday, late in the school day, Urma surprised Channa by inviting her over again to stay the night, and excitement swelled in the teen as she soon happily accepted, hoping that Urma was ready to take another small step. Even if not, Channa tingled at the thought of kissing and touching the girl, running her fingers over tiny nipples and letting the dark-haired teen do the same to her.


Channa's tongue tasted Urma's as the young, dark-haired girl moaned into Channa's mouth. Small hands slid across Channa's bare teen breasts, Urma's inexperienced movements not stopping Channa from enjoying the sensation. The older girl slid her own hands across the other's nearly-flat chest, bringing the teen's tiny nipples to hardness.

The girls were laying on Urma's bed, naked above the waist. Urma wore only a small pair of beige cotton panties. Channa's sex was covered by a thin, slightly-see-through bikini-cut. There had been no conversation before they started kissing, undressing to panties quickly and settling to make out on the bed. Channa wasn't sure what Urma would be comfortable doing, but she was incredibly turned on touching the girl's body and tasting her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.