Tender Box
Chapter 3: Tiny Dancer

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tiny Dancer - Tender Box is a series that centers around the blossoming relationship between fifteen-year old Channa and her close, long-time friend, the fourteen-year old Urma. They explore a growing understanding of their bodies, of their sexual arousal, and of their feelings for each other. Note - This series is open-ended, new chapters will be posted about once per month.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Chapter Cast:

Channa Harmon, female, 15
- High school sophomore, friend of Urma
- Pale white skin, 5'1, 110lbs, long yellow-blonde hair
Urma Mikatos, female, 14
- High school freshman, friend of Channa
- Pale white skin, 4'9, 90lbs, long silky black hair

"Almost done." Urma's voice called out light and loud to Channa over the dance song blaring from the stereo. The dark-haired fourteen-year old swayed her hips in rhythm, mouthing the lyrics and pretending to be a pop superstar. She struck a pose like she held a microphone and shouted the chorus out to her imaginary fans. Urma twirled and jumped and stuck out her ass, a tiny dancer on a fantasy stage. Channa danced along, but didn't miss the quick peak of light-green panties that flashed briefly under Urma's waving nightshirt.

The two had worked for hours on various chores, another sleepover at the dark-haired girl's house, helping Urma's mom clean the kitchen and helping her dad sweep up the garage. A dinner of spaghetti and salads were followed by a game of Uno before Urma's mom reminded her daughter that cleaning the teen's room was on the list of requirements. Channa helped Urma pick up her dirty clothes, bringing the short teen's soiled panties to her nose a couple of times. She's so clean, never any urine, never very strong, just ... just Urma...

After the clothes, they each showered, then changed the sheets on Urma's double bed and put books and toys in their proper places. While Urma rocked out to the next tune, sliding her hips around in a circle, Channa felt herself flush and wished she could see more of Urma's panties. More of Urma, period...

Urma bent down and began to collect a set of scrapbooks and stickers, and Channa had a moment to enjoy the view. Urma's light-green panties were slender and thin. The teen's small ass cheeks met underneath, a dark shadow giving away their position. Channa saw just the lightest hint of the girl's butthole and slit through the panties, and she risked leaning in for a sniff.

Breathing quickly and deeply, Channa inhaled Urma's scent. Just like her panties earlier ... Nothing but clean and fresh. Warm ... yes, warm, a hint of fragrance I can't really define... Channa moved off before Urma could see what she was doing, but not before gazing once more at her friend's panty-covered sex.

"You think they're so easy to get along with?"

Urma's question made no sense to Channa. "Huh?"

"Like us. We're freaking awesome when we're together." The fourteen-year old held out her fist and Channa bumped it with her own. "You know?"

Urma smiled and shook her head, the first half of Urma's conversation must have been in the girl's head. "What are you talking about? Who is 'they'?"

"Boys. Sometimes I think they're difficult because they want to be. Can't they just be cool, like you?" Urma waggled her shoulders to the song, mouthing lyrics between her questions. "You just get me. I guess I wish they did, too. At least, I think that's what I think ... you know what I mean. I dunno."

"Sure. Something like that. I can't say, I've never had much luck with boys. Besides Hollis and Brink, I don't really talk to many boys unless I have to. More comfortable with girls. I guess that's normal..." Channa hid what she really wanted to say. I kissed a girl, and I liked it...

The last item in place, Urma plopped down on her bed, and Channa joined her. Urma hesitated before speaking. "The other night, when we pretended to be lezes ... That was just play, right? You didn't think we would ... you know ... do stuff?"

Channa didn't know how to respond. I could be honest and tell her I hoped we would ... hope we will ... but... Channa tried to walk a thin line without revealing too much. "No ... uhh, no ... No. We were just playing, you know? I had never ... not with anyone like that before that night. Just playing, having some fun, yeah?"

Urma looked down, her hands in her lap, barely hiding her panty-covered sex. "Good ... cause ... I was hoping we could practice kissing again. I liked that..."

"Me too." Channa leaned into her friend, only touching lips at first, tasting the thin sheen of salty sweat on the girl's mouth. Urma opened and pressed her tongue between Channa's lips, and Channa responding by sliding her tongue around Urma's.

Lips locked and softly kissing, Channa brought her hands around behind Urma, and pulled the girl into her body, felling the warmth from her friend's skin through the two thin nightshirts between them. She tasted a fresh hint of mint in Urma's mouth, enjoying the flavor but secretly wishing she could taste the teen's natural tongue.

They held like that for some time, hugging and holding close, lips rotating occasionally to settle into a new position. Saliva built up and Channa was the one to lick it away and swallow. Taking a bit of you inside me, Urma... The dark-haired girl moaned lightly, but quickly cut it off and pulled a few inches away. She panted and rocked in Channa's arms.

"Ok ... ok ... this is ... I like this Channa ... Do you think that's ok? To like it?"

Channa answered by pulling the girl to her once more, savoring the softness of the fourteen-year old's mouth and sliding her lips onto her cheeks to taste her lightly-salty skin. Urma let out a long sigh and relaxed against Channa's body, holding the older girl as firmly as she was being held. Channa let her lips drift lower, down to Urma's neck, kissing it gently and slowly. Urma's moan was mostly held back, but Channa felt it leave the girl's body as much as she heard it.

Urma was practically purring.

Channa returned to Urma's lips, kissing her deeply. Urma's reactions this time were subtly different than the first time they'd 'practiced' kissing. She felt more tense, like a lightly-wound spring, and her body swayed gently against Channa as they hugged and traded saliva. Is she ready?...

The blonde teen used her weight to slide the younger girl onto her back, lips still pressed together and soft sounds coming from both. Urma fully laid out, Channa stole a glance down past the girl's smooth stomach and had a clear view of the teen's small, slender panties as they disappeared between her pale thighs. It was all she could do not to slide her hand down and stroke Urma between her legs.

Instead, she stroked the girl's hair, brushing it out of her face and onto the bed. Dark strands fell between her fingers, parting and flowing around Channa's hand as she softly petted her small friend. She slipped her hand down to Urma's face and lightly petted her cheek and neck, feeling the girl's goosebumps rise and her breathing become heavier. Urma's moan barely vibrated Channa's mouth, but it was there. Channa's slit grew slick and wet.

Channa leaned closer and pressed her body onto Urma, bringing her small breasts over the dark-haired teen's smaller mounds. Urma's nipples were hard and pressed into Channa's flesh. I wonder if she can feel mine, too. They feel hard to me...

Slowly running her hand from Urma's cheek to her shoulders, she slid a finger just barely under the girl's shirt, stroking the warm flesh above her chest. Across the exposed neckline, she ran the backs of her fingers along Urma's skin and felt the girl tense and shudder with each touch. Channa's small clit was erect, and she could feel the fabric of her panties brush tantalizingly across her nub. Every nerve in Channa's body screamed out for release as she barely resisted the urge to touch herself.

Urma moaned more strongly into her mouth suddenly, and Channa became aware that her hand had slid down farther over the nightshirt and had just brushed Urma's nipple. Slowly she reversed the motion and soon brushed the girl's nipple again, eliciting another soft moan from the lip-locked teen. Back and forth, she teased the girl's nipples, fancying the way they strained and pulsed with each heartbeat.

Channa let her hand come to rest just beneath a breast, feeling the heat from the girl everywhere they touched. She cupped her hand slightly and rubbed the tiny, just budding tits with her palm, fingers pressing out around and over the edges of the girl's chest. Urma broke the kiss to pant softly and moan again before pressing her mouth onto Channa's once more. Channa massaged Urma's small mounds and felt her own arousal burning down below.

"Can I take your shirt off?"

"Y-yes..."

Channa pulled the nightshirt off with some effort, leaving the skinny dark-haired teen wearing only a small pair of green panties. "Mine too?"

"Yes."

Channa slid her shirt over her head and the two closed the distance between them in the same position as before. They kissed each other, saliva flowing freely from girl to girl. Channa brought her hand to Urma's bare chest and felt the heat of the teen's skin on her fingers. Urma started moaning into her mouth again and very slowly Urma's body swayed against the fifteen-year old.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.