Semper Fi
Chapter 18: The Redemption

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Redemption - In the late years of a global war, a Marine officer named Hitch who had wearied of fighting and chosen to live alone for five years meets a small family who changes his life. Through the love of a young woman in her middle teens, Hitch finds old emotions he thought he'd lost, and is drawn to rejoin the world he thought he'd left behind. Note: This story contains acts of violence (NOT rape or NC content, but battle and hunting), as well as descriptions of mental illness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Military   War  

Willow couldn't believe how quickly she began to relax in the spring. While the air temperature was quite cold, and she'd shivered tremendously as she shed her layers of clothing at the pool's edge, once she was inside, her body warmed quickly and felt soft and calm. Even old aches started to melt in the spring's magical waters.

Kieu-Linh was working soap through her hair, and Willow watched her a moment. The young woman was very beautiful, and though many of the people she'd known in Denver, the shallow and superficial civilians who had never understood the soldiers returning from war, would never have agreed, Willow thought the scars on Kieu-Linh's face and neck and arms made the young woman look fierce and more attractive than she had before.

It wasn't hard to see why her father was in love with Kieu-Linh, and it wasn't just the teenager's beauty. The courage and loyalty she'd shown him in the Siege said everything about her. That she'd follow her dad all the way to Denver, and then into combat, not just to be there but to risk everything in his cause, said Kieu-Linh's love ran deep and was as sincere as could be. It made her smile broadly to think that her dad had found love again.

"What?" Kieu-Linh asked her as she caught Willow watching her and grinning.

"Oh, nothing," Willow said, "I'm just really happy for you and my dad. I'm happy he has you. You're good for him. I can see that."

Kieu-Linh nodded, rinsing the soap from her long, silky hair. "I love him. I only want him to be happy. I'd do anything for that, for him. Anything."

"I believe that. I've seen what you would do to be with him. Few people, Linh, few would dedicate themselves like that, few would risk what you did for him. I hope you realize how special you are."

Kieu-Linh stared at her a moment, "have you ever been in love, Colonel?"

"Please," Willow said, "call me Willow. I'm retired now, remember?" She tried to smile, but found mixed feelings about leaving her brigade still bubbling beneath the surface. "And ... I suppose, once or twice, long ago, I loved someone. But it didn't last long. I had The War to fight. I didn't have time for love."

"Maybe you will here. I mean ... there's not a man right now, but we go to town, sometimes, maybe there ... Or," Kieu-Linh said, hesitating, "do you ... prefer women?"

"No, no. I like men myself, though I admit I've been tempted once or twice by women serving with me. Those long nights in the field..." Willow trailed off, then continued, "but they were my subordinates, and besides, there was too much to do, too many dangers to spend time on idle flings."

"I understand," Kieu-Linh replied, "I just think ... it would be nice for you to find love. I like you, Willow ... I think you're special, too ... I know James is very proud of you..."

Willow smiled, "I know," she said, but then grew quiet as crunching steps approached from the overgrown path.


Hitch stepped out of his clothes quickly in the cold air, his feet freezing in the snow. He was aware of Kieu-Linh's eyes on his body, a warm smile on his face, and he knew he was exposing his nakedness to his daughter as well, the woman's glance at him quickly moving away. He slid into the water and let out a long, relieved sigh. "Damn, I've missed this..."

Kieu-Linh moved to him and gave him a wet kiss. "Me too."

He held her a moment, Willow nearby, then said, "Jimmy's here."

"Jimmy?" Kieu-Linh asked. "Your old Marine friend?"

"Yes. He came up to the cabin after we went north. He's staying here now."

"Wonderful!" Kieu-Linh exclaimed. Hitch saw her eyes dart to Willow, but she said nothing further.

"Who's Jimmy?" Willow asked, moving a bit closer.

"Jimmy was one of my men in 2-2-Bravo, one of the last with me when we disbanded the Patriots. He and I didn't see each other for years until he sought me out at my bunker. He's the reason I knew you might still live, Willow. He had a buddy in the fight out west that had mentioned a Colonel Hitchens leading the Denver brigade. Jimmy's responsible for us coming to you."

Willow nodded but said nothing further, taking the soap from Kieu-Linh and working it into her brown locks which had grown long over the weeks since leaving the brigade. As a teen, Willow had always worn her hair short, usually with a few bangs left over her eyes, the rest cut to a couple of inches of length. It was back to a similar, if more ragged, length after she'd left it untrimmed during the journey to the east. Willow's hair always reminded Hitch of her mother who wore her hair short, the auburn color just a bit lighter than their daughter's richer brunette.

Kieu-Linh rubbed his shoulders as he relaxed in the spring. The temperature was perfect, and the steam rising from the surface kept the air around their exposed heads moderate and comfortable. Hitch saw Willow working her hands below the water, cleaning her lower body. He became aware of Kieu-Linh's hand sliding over his own genitals as his wife smiled at him. He didn't stop her wonderful touches even with Willow close by.

Kieu-Linh was stroking him slowly, and it was a natural reaction to reach down to caress the young woman's ass. It felt so relaxing, those simple physical touches. It had been far too long since they'd bathed together, only once, at Captain Justice's home, had they had the chance since leaving the cabin months earlier. Hitch had forgotten just how amazing it felt to slide his fingers over Kieu-Linh's flesh in the silky, soft spring water.

Movement from the path drew his attention, and Kieu-Linh dropped her hand from his length, which had grown hard under the surface. He tensed, an instinctive response to the unknown. They watched a moment, then saw a thin black man emerge into the clearing.

"Jimmy!" Hitch shouted. "Goddamn, man!"

Jimmy smiled and sat a sack next to where Hitch had piled his own. "Major, Sir. Great to see you have returned. Miller and Kim-Ly are thrilled you're back."

"So are we," Hitch responded. "It was a long trip."

"I look forward to hearing about it, Sir." His eyes passed to Hitch's wife. "And you, Kieu-Linh," he paused, possibly taking in the scars visible on her face, "it is wonderful to see you again."

"Hello, Jimmy!" she replied with a grin.

Jimmy saw Willow and hesitated. Hitch filled the silence, saying, "Jimmy, this is my daughter, Colonel Willow Hitchens. Your buddy was right. She was alive and leading the Denver Patriots in The War."

"H-hello," Jimmy said, "very nice to meet you, Ma'am."

"Willow, if you please, and I'm happy to meet you as well. My father has spoken very highly of you, Jimmy."

"I'm sure he's forgotten to mention a thing or two along the way," Jimmy said with a smile, "but I'll take it. I, uh ... I was just coming down to wash up ... bagged a fat doe and cleaned her up just now. I'll, uh ... I'll wait for you all to finish up..."

"Nonsense," Hitch said, shaking his head, "please, join us."

Jimmy's eyes showed that he did not wish to offend the women present, or perhaps that he wasn't comfortable exposing his naked flesh before their eyes. "I, uh..."

"Please," Kieu-Linh said, "I won't look, if it bothers you," she was grinning wider.

"I ... alright. No, that's ... that's fine."

Hitch chuckled lightly to himself. Jimmy had always been a respectful and humble young man around him, and he was one of the few who didn't talk explicitly with his fellow Marines about women he'd been with or things he'd like to do with them. The man was capable of bravado, certainly, but had never shown much of an interest in discussing his own sexual exploits.

Of course, towards the end, that might have had a lot to do with his serious injuries, the ones which had shredded his genitals. Hitch felt bad a moment, realizing he was suggesting that Jimmy expose those wounds before their eyes, knowing then that the reason Jimmy might have hesitated in disrobing was due to wishing to avoid revealing the extent of his injuries there.

Jimmy seemed to get over his reluctance and started to remove his clothing. Hitch looked away and smiled at Kieu-Linh. She kissed him quickly, her fingers once more starting to explore his penis. Hitch saw his daughter looking away from Jimmy, though her eyes darted back a couple of times as he finished removing his pants. Hitch was compelled to look as well.

Though he was not close enough to see for sure, Jimmy's penis looked surprisingly normal. It had a couple of odd curves along its flaccid length, which was considerable given it's softness, but Hitch couldn't believe that it looked otherwise normal, especially given how it had looked like ground meat in the moments after the injury.

Jimmy was in the spring quickly, and Hitch had no desire to ask him about it in front of the others. "What brought you to stay out here, Jimmy? Thought you were heading back to the fight." Hitch said instead.

"I did. I went to Wilmington, but what I found there wasn't worth the effort. They've largely given up. The coast is still, nominally, in United States control, a division or two scattered all the way to Savannah now, but there's no fight anymore. The Imps are holding tight in their camps in company strength. They seem to have all their armor and most of their air power out west. There's not much fight left to be had. And," Jimmy said, more quietly, "I think I'm glad about that. I'm not sure I really wanted to go back into combat again. I only considered it because ... I'm a Marine. I always have more to give."

Hitch nodded, replying, "I understand that. So why come out here to live?"

"Was getting lonely, Sir," Jimmy said softly. "Got tired of living alone, seeing others so rarely. I missed people. I ... I thought about you and thought maybe you'd like to share a bunk again, Sir. Like the old days. When you weren't here, I thought about heading out again, but Miller and his wife insisted I stay, and I'm glad I did." The man's eyes had drifted to where Willow watched him nearby. "They're good people, your parents," he said, nodding to Kieu-Linh, "I've grown quite fond of them."

"I'm glad you're here, Jimmy," Kieu-Linh told him. "James has always said you were one of the men he respected most. I think he'll be glad to have you around, as will I."

"Thanks for that. And I've come to care about them, too, as well as Diego and Catalina. They're good kids. A little withdrawn sometimes is Diego, but he works hard and he'd do anything for that pretty wife of his, and their daughter. Good kids."

The spring grew silent as Willow passed the soap to Hitch. Kieu-Linh's fingers continued to softly stroke him under the water, not really a sexual touch as much as a loving, comfortable one. It felt good to Hitch, and despite his daughter and Jimmy being nearby, he didn't make her stop.

"So," Jimmy said, looking at Willow who had moved up to join them a couple of feet from where Hitch soaped his hair and face, "you were leading the Denver Patriots? What brought you to come here?"

Willow looked softer than she had earlier that day, and Hitch realized she was more relaxed than he'd seen her since she was a girl. "Got tired of it. I fought for many years, Jimmy. I got tired of it. When my dad talked about this place, it sounded like a wonderful retreat. I wanted a new start, somewhere ... peaceful. I've lived too long around violence and death. I hoped I'd find something else here, so I retired my command and came with them back to this place."

"I know what you mean," Jimmy said, "I thought I had more to give to the fight, in The War, but ... I was wrong. I can't give any more than I have. Even if there was a fight worth having, I'm not sure I have anything left. My heart isn't in it."

"Yes," Willow responded, "that's me as well. I've spent half my life in The War. It was as much as I could give. I don't believe in signs or premonitions, not in the metaphysical sense, but my dad coming to find me, I felt like that was the sign I needed to make a change. I was worn down, exhausted. Oh, I could still command, I know, I could still fight, but ... I'd had enough. I'd done my duty. No one, including me, could ask more than what I gave."

Hitch could see the mix of pride and doubt on his daughter's face. Even as she spoke the words, he knew she had more complicated feelings on the subject just below the surface.


Willow felt herself drawn to Jimmy's eyes. It had been so long since she'd really considered a man that way that she didn't realize she was staring at him as he spoke. He was attractive, to be sure, a bit weathered from war and life in the bush, but it was more than that. He spoke respectfully, and he looked at her as she talked. She found herself looking away, almost shy, knowing she was naked below the surface, but still enjoying the way the water felt, and the presence of Jimmy a few feet away. It made her feel like a teenager again, a weary and worn-down teenager, perhaps, but old emotions and desires started to poke through her tough shell, threatening to bubble out unexpectedly.

It was an automatic response to suppress those sensations, but she had no heart for it in the spring, the romantic setting, the relaxing warmth of the water, the fact that the four of them bathed together, naked and vulnerable, made her appreciate, if just for a moment, that she found herself capable of being something other than a cold, calculating leader of soldiers. For the first time in a long time, she felt like a woman. Not in the gendered sense, but rather in a way which acknowledged her own desires, her own intimate emotions, her need for adult friendship beyond issuing orders to her subordinates. It made her feel almost giddy. She even smiled easily after a time, Jimmy's eyes sending tendrils of excitement into her thoughts.

She thought little more about what she was experiencing. Willow knew that the relief at reaching their destination, the way in which she'd been welcomed so warmly, as family, by Miller and Kim-Ly, was allowing her to relax and already start to dream about what might come for her in the days and weeks ahead.

To be sure, there was an uncomfortable aspect of it all. For the moment, she had no plans, had plotted no contingencies, no reports from the field expected any moment. For so many years, she'd built her mindset into a machine which took in information, analyzed it, and delivered output which addressed dangers and risks. The only risk she felt, floating in the silky spring, was that she might become vulnerable again, like she remembered as a young girl, and she automatically tested her defenses and did her best to shore them up despite the way Jimmy was staring into her eyes once more, the man looking away quickly, a touch of shyness on his face.

She shuddered, shaking herself out of the way she'd become mesmerized in the moment, once more in control of her thoughts. "Well, I'm starving," she said, "I'll see if I can help with supper."

"Me, as well," Kieu-Linh replied, "I'll come with you. James?"

"I'll be along in a moment," Willow's father said, "wanted to talk to Jimmy a minute."

Kieu-Linh kissed him, then stepped from the water, already shivering. Willow did the same, and could see two sets of eyes watching them, naked in the cold, still air. She smiled in spite of her embarrassment, and did her best to stay covered as she dried off and pulled on her clothing.


"Jimmy," Hitch said after the women had left, "it is really great to find you here. You were always one of the good ones, you know. I know well that you gave everything out there, and I was always damned proud to serve with you. And I'm damned happy to have you here now. I'd love to hunt with you soon."

"Thanks, Hitch," Jimmy replied, finally dropping the formalities, "and I was truthful when I said I was welcomed here. Miller and his wife are good people, I'm thankful to stay here as long as they'll have me."

Hitch paused a moment, then said, "I, uh ... I wanted to ask you something ... personal..."

"Anything, Hitch."

"You were torn up ... pretty bad. I saw it when it happened. You, uh ... Couldn't help noticing that everything looks ... mostly together these days."

Jimmy laughed, his brown skin taking on just a hint of blush. "Yeah, well ... I got lucky. Doc Mattingly, back in Chattanooga, he fixed me up alright. Lost a testicle, but ... otherwise, I'm good to go. Hurt like hell for a long time, but ... yeah ... I'm functional."

"That is ... amazing, Jimmy. Really amazing. It looked like dog food that day, like dog food."

Jimmy laughed again, "tell me about it. Felt like a dog had been chewing on it, trying to find the bone inside."

Hitch chuckled. "Well ... didn't mean to pry, but ... I'm really happy to hear that."

"Thanks. It was something, that's for sure. Didn't think I'd have the parts I needed after that, but Doc took care of me. Took a couple of years, but ... I'll just say I've had no complaints."

"So you've been seeing someone? Or once did?"

"Seeing? I suppose. Had a girlfriend, of sorts, that I met in Mountain City. Nothing formal, just a lady who had been widowed and took a fancy to me. I usually stayed with her when I came in to trade. But she didn't want to live in the bush, and I wasn't comfortable staying in town, so I saw her a couple of times a year for a while. She eventually took up with another guy and I stopped seeing her."

"Sorry to hear that."

"No, it's fine. I had nothing to offer her, really, but she was kind and I was lonely, so it helped to spend a day or two with her. Made it almost bearable to know I could head back every few months and make love with her."

"Well, again, didn't mean to pry. You never were one to brag about your women, so I had no idea if that was even something you valued in your life," Hitch stated calmly.

"I did. I do, but, you know, The War had other priorities for us and I didn't want the distraction while we were fighting for our lives."

"Semper Fi, my brother."

"Semper Fi, Hitch."


Supper was served as soon as her father and Jimmy returned, Willow's stomach growling at the aroma of baked rolls and venison steaks freshly cut from the doe Jimmy had brought back from his hunt. She swallowed her bites with gusto, savoring the rich meat and soft bread drizzled with butter and honey. Miller broke out an old bottle of whiskey and everyone but Catalina had a healthy shot.

They settled into chairs around the fire, pulling some from the table so that everyone could warm up, bellies full. Willow was yawning despite the lingering light in the evening sky. Catalina was nursing her baby unashamedly next to Willow, her heavy breast suckled noisily by the infant, a look of contentment on Catalina's face.

"I thin' we'll save tha questions fer ya three fer another time. I can see ya've ha' a lon' hump."

"Thanks, Miller," her father said, also yawning, "I appreciate that." Kieu-Linh was at his feet between his legs, leaning her head against his thigh.

"I've been using one of the bedrooms," Jimmy said, "but, please, I'll sleep out here. You two should take the bed."

"Don't want to uproot you, Jimmy," Hitch replied.

"No, please. I insist. It's only right you two have your privacy. I'll be perfectly comfortable out here."

Her father didn't protest more and he and Kieu-Linh shared hugs with everyone, then went into one of the bedrooms and were quiet.

"Willow, we don't have any other beds. I'm sure Miller and I can join Jimmy--" Kim-Ly started.

Willow interrupted her, "no, no. I'm used to far worse accommodations than a soft rug and a warm fire. It will be a pleasure to bed down in front of the fire." She could see Jimmy watching her.

"Well, the offer stands whenever you want it. Jefferson and I will see to the dishes and a few chores, feel free to stretch out and relax," Kim-Ly stated, "you should take it easy a while. You're family here. If we can do anything for you, you just say it." She gave Willow a sincere hug. "Very nice to have you here, Willow. Very nice."

Willow smiled and thanked her before the woman and her husband took to chores. Diego joined them while Catalina excused herself to settle their child for a nap.

Jimmy looked uncertainly at the floor. "Well," he said, "I guess you and I are sharing a bunk tonight, Ma'am."

"Jimmy, please," she said, smiling, "call me Willow."

"Sorry. Of course," Jimmy replied, looking at her again, "Willow." She found she loved hearing him say her name.

"There are plenty of blankets and pillows in the pantry," Kim-Ly called back to them, "please get all you need."

Jimmy rose and soon returned with several of each and offered Willow the choice of the lot. She pulled out a couple of blankets and a soft pillow, then laid one of the blankets out on one side of the bear-skin rug, then settled on top, pulling the second blanket over her body. Jimmy soon did the same a couple of feet away.

She lay there quiet for a while, listening to the sounds of cleaning and scrubbing and putting away dishes in the kitchen, Diego bringing wood in from the cold outside, stacking it with the other cut and aged pieces beside the fireplace. The sun had gone down, and Willow started suddenly, realizing she'd drifted off. The others had disappeared into bedrooms, as far as she knew, and she could hear Jimmy breathing softly beside her.

Willow turned to look at him, and was surprised to find that he was looking back at her. His eyes widened slightly, and he said, "sorry, I just ... I didn't mean to stare at you..."

She smiled, "it's fine." Willow looked at his face a moment. "It's been nice to meet you, Jimmy."

"You as well..."

"Guess we're going to have to get used to sleeping like this..." she said softly.

"I think so," he replied, "I have slept in worse arrangements."

"Me also. This one beats pretty much all of them I've known for the last few years. It's warm, and soft. Don't get that much in the field."

"Your father tells me you are quite the officer, that you have a knack for leading soldiers in combat."

Willow looked away a moment. "I did what was needed. I was lucky as much as I was good, but ... I'd like to think I did a good job. It's never easy, making decisions which I knew would get soldiers killed. But I did my best."

"I imagine it's lonely ... I know your father held a lot of things in when he was our CO. He didn't really have anyone to talk to about what he had to do. I could see, sometimes, he hated to make those decisions ... leaving behind a squad in rearguard, knowing several would not come back, in order to protect the bulk of us moving away from the fight ... I imagine that can be very lonely..."

She looked into his eyes again and saw the sincerity with which he spoke. "Yes. I handled it ... as best I could, but I certainly understand that loneliness." Willow felt off-balance, she was not used to admitting vulnerability to anyone, so ingrained in protecting others from that weakness, the slightest hint of which might affect morale of her soldiers. She felt uncomfortable even then expressing her thoughts, and she grew quiet as she looked away from Jimmy and stared at the fire.

"I'm sorry," he said gently, "I didn't mean to bring up difficult memories ... I..." he paused, then looked to the fire as well, "I'm just glad you're here, Willow. I know your father thinks the world of you."

She managed to smile, yawning again. "Thanks, Jimmy. It's fine. I just ... I'm not used to this, yet. Maybe I'll be able to talk about it ... one day."

His voice was kind and soft, "I'd be happy to listen any time, Willow. Any time." He smiled at her as she looked back at his face, his eyes moving towards her neck. "That tattoo ... I know that symbol so well. I've seen it since I was practically a boy. I wore it with pride myself. Your father always bragged about it to us, one of the very few parts of his personal life he shared. He was always so thrilled that you had thought enough about his service ... about him and ... your mother ... to do that. It always made him proud ... and a bit sad after he thought you were dead. But I remember him describing it many times. I have to say, Willow," Jimmy said quietly, "it is very nice to see it on you now. I bet you would have made a helluva Marine."

She found herself locked on his eyes, unable to look away a moment. Willow finally shook herself and shuddered, uncomfortable again at the way her stomach kicked butterflies into a frenzy. She feigned a yawn and forced a small smile. "Good night, Jimmy."

"Good night, Willow."


"James?" Kieu-Linh's voice was soft in the still, warm darkness of the small bedroom in which they shared a reasonably-soft bed.

"Yes?" Hitch turned his head to look at his wife, and saw her head on a pillow, facing him, a sleepy smile on her face.

"I just could hear that you were awake. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you ... and how happy I am that I've shared this all with you. Even the hard parts ... the painful parts ... I don't regret anything, and being back here ... I'm so in love with you..."

Hitch turned from his back to his side and embraced Kieu-Linh, kissing her deeply, her soft moan echoed by his own. "I feel the same. I admit ... it was hard to separate my feelings from you from my instincts in the field ... I worried about you ... but now that we're here ... now that that is behind us ... I couldn't be happier, Linh."

"I think I'm ready, James," she said, looking at him seriously.

"Ready for what?"

"A baby. I know you thought I was too young before, I get it ... but now ... after what we've been through ... We never know when the timing might be right. The War might come to us and we might be fighting again any moment. We might be killed. I want to have your baby, James. I want us to have that together."

Hitch had wrestled with such thoughts for weeks, but Kieu-Linh's words simplified it in a way which made him fully accept what he already had decided he wanted. "I'd like that, Linh..."

"Let's start now," she said with a smile, her hand reaching around to run through his hair. "My leg is a bit sore, but..."

"I'll be gentle," he replied before kissing her again, his hands caressing her breast before pulling her shirt from her body. He dropped down the bed and slid her pants off, spreading her legs, careful to not put pressure on her healing thigh, and ran his tongue through the young woman's wet slit. She purred and held his head between her legs, rocking softly as she started to moan.

The new bedrooms shared a narrow, common entrance from the main room, no doors built to separate them. Hitch didn't really care if others heard. They'd be quiet, so as not to wake those sleeping, but even with his daughter in the main room, just a few feet away, he was unwilling to push aside his need to be with his wife in that moment. He bathed in Kieu-Linh's essence, inhaling her aroma, tasting her light and pungent juices, making her cum easily as he lapped against her clit, using a finger to probe inside her pussy.

Hitch rose over her and pushed his erect penis into the young woman's vagina. Kieu-Linh wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close to her body, her thighs opening wide to let him slide deep into her body.

They made love for long minutes, Kieu-Linh's velvety, tender channel a flame on Hitch's length, and he soon grunted as he emptied himself against her cervix, flooding Kieu-Linh's vagina with his seed. "Oh, James..." she moaned into his ear as he came in her.

They rutted softly, Hitch staying mostly hard from the warm pleasure of Kieu-Linh's tight, slick hole. He soon grew harder and moments later, after she'd orgasmed again, erupted once more, sending a second sticky load of cream to fill the young woman's fertile cunt.

He rolled off and she crawled against him, resting her head on her chest as she locked her legs together. "Mmm..." she said softly, "I love that feeling ... when you stay inside me at the end ... it feels so warm in there ... it feels like love boiling into me from your body ... mmm..." He kissed her forehead and held her against him long after she had started snoring lightly.


Willow woke before dawn, wide awake. It took a moment to remember where she was. Jimmy was close by and she could hear him breathing softly, a small snore light in the warm room. She rose and stretched, careful not to wake him, slipping on her boots and her field jacket, then going out the door. She listened a moment, an instinctive habit she'd learned on patrol. Other than the light breeze whistling across the roof and the sound of branches, heavy with snow, creaking and shifting with the wind, there was little to notice.

She entered the outhouse and wiped the seat, then pulled her pants down and sat, urinating quickly. Relieved, she wiped her crotch and left the cold building, returning to the porch. She wasn't going back to sleep any time soon, so she pulled a blanket from under one of the rockers and wrapped herself tightly, then leaned onto the hammock, staring off into the darkness a while.

The door opened and Kim-Ly stepped out, a wool blanket wrapped around her body. She smiled at Willow and said softly, "thought I heard you get up. Everything okay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.