Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 6: The Winter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Winter - In the late years of a global war, a Marine officer named Hitch who had wearied of fighting and chosen to live alone for five years meets a small family who changes his life. Through the love of a young woman in her middle teens, Hitch finds old emotions he thought he'd lost, and is drawn to rejoin the world he thought he'd left behind. Note: This story contains acts of violence (NOT rape or NC content, but battle and hunting), as well as descriptions of mental illness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Military   War  

They celebrated Christmas as the snow fell for the tenth day in a row. It hadn't been heavy, but it was steady and cold. Kieu-Linh and her parents were not overtly religious, and Hitch had long-ago lost his faith in God, but it was traditional for him, a time when he'd enjoyed moments with his family, though just as often he was deployed and had to use video chat to see his wife and daughter.

They had cut a couple of branches from a pine outside the bunker and built it into a tree-shaped display, hanging dried cherries from fish hooks and using colorful yarn as a sort of garland. It was meager, to be sure, but it made Hitch feel good regardless.

Kieu-Linh had progressed quickly in her reading and writing skills to the point where she was ready for a challenge. As a 'gift' to her, Hitch gave her a book from the storage box, Little Women, the classic coming of age story of four sisters around the time of the Civil War. Hitch knew it was a stretch for her so early in her learning, but he also knew Kieu-Linh would find that it helped her a lot to become an accomplished reader.

She was overjoyed and hugged him tight. Though Kieu-Linh knew they had books, she hadn't really considered trying to read one. When Hitch told her, "I think you're ready for this," his confidence seemed to light her up and make her feel proud of her accomplishments.

After she kissed him, she looked at the book again, then her smile dropped. "But ... I have nothing to give you..."

"You've already given me more than enough ... I could not ask for more than your love and your friendship ... Never in a million years could I repay you for giving me joy again."

She grinned and kissed him again. He saw her eyes curl up in thought, then she giggled. "I know what I could give you..." There was a delightful smile on her face.

"What might that be?" he asked.

"My butt."

"Mmm ... we'll see ... you're pretty small back there..."

"I wanna try..."

He kissed her again, replied, "okay."

"What do I do?" she said.

"First, you'll want to go move your bowels and clean up really well ... take your time."

She giggled. "Alright ... be back in a few."

Kieu-Linh disappeared through the passage to the outhouse and Hitch sipped warm tea, wondering at the way the young woman had grown so much over her months with him, sexually and otherwise. She'd continued to grow, now about 5'8. Her breasts had filled out more, less puffy, beautiful and tender. Her mind had expanded, as well, as she took to reading and writing like it came naturally. She was already a skilled hunter when she came to him, now she was learning to stalk and track as well. The way she'd brought down that bear with two well-placed shots was very impressive.

He couldn't believe she wanted to try anal sex with him. It was a long ways from the voyeuristic pleasure he'd gotten from her all those months before by the spring. He couldn't have dreamed he'd come to love her, or anyone, so quickly. He imagined how much she might grow over the rest of the Winter, and found himself feeling more optimistic about the future than he had in many, many years.

Anal sex was something he'd enjoyed only a few times in his life. Julia hadn't particularly liked it, much preferring vaginal sex. She'd let him penetrate her ass a few times, but she felt uncomfortable and he didn't pursue it after the first few months together. He'd been with a girlfriend or two who had enjoyed it, but it was, even then, an infrequent excursion from their typical lovemaking.

He had some second thoughts about introducing Kieu-Linh to it. While he'd seen her tight, dark anus many times, he'd never done more than sweep a finger by it. It just wasn't something he'd cared to explore while the new relationship energy was charging through him. Her pussy was more than enough. Even that day, he didn't really feel the need to explore her other hole. But when she'd suggested it, he felt a surge of excitement to try something new with his lover. He hoped they could do so in a way she enjoyed. He knew she was going to be very tight there, and he seriously doubted she'd be able to take him inside her butt without a long period of working up to it with a tongue and fingers.

She returned still grinning. "Ok," she said lightly, "what now?"

"Let's start real slow. Come here, my naughty lover."

Kieu-Linh purred and settled onto the mattress next to Hitch. They started by kissing and touching each other slowly. Hitch slid a finger between her legs and then brought her onto her back, moving over her slightly, fingering her tight vagina. She moaned as he alternated touching her clit and her slick channel. After warming up together, he said quietly, "now, let's see if you enjoy being touched there..."

She watched him with wide eyes, lips parted, already panting heavily. He helped her roll her hips up and she held her legs with her hands, opening her thighs wide. Hitch crawled between her knees and used his finger to probe her vagina again, bringing a second up to gently circle her anus. She jerked a bit at the contact but didn't resist.

He drew the girl's wetness down from her pussy, lubricating her tighter hole. Gently, very gently, he probed with his index finger, slipping just the tip inside. Kieu-Linh gasped and rocked slowly. "Mmm..." she purred.

Hitch brought more wetness from her vagina, adding more and more as he inserted just the tip into her rectum. The sixteen-year old was tensing a bit, so he slipped a finger into her vagina again, then used another to slip inside her anus. Kieu-Linh was incredibly tight there, and Hitch could feel her muscles spasming around his penetration.

"I'll go slow," he whispered, "if it feels uncomfortable or you want me to stop, tell me..."

"Okay ... so far ... feels good..."

He pushed deeper inside her butt, drawing another groan from her throat. Pulling back he drooled saliva close to her hole, wetting his finger again, and pushed back inside, another inch, her clasping, gripping butthole resisting him.

He worked his way in and out, not pushing further, using more and more saliva to make her slippery. Hitch pulled his fingers out of the girl and leaned down to lick her. He could smell a faint odor from her recent bowel movement, but it didn't stop him from lapping against her anus. She moaned as he licked her there, her body trembling and rolling slowly. Hitch used his tongue to push spit inside her tight ring, probing her butt, tasting the meaty, rich flavors he found there.

Hitch brought his fingers back to her crotch, slipping one into her pussy while sliding a second into her ass. She took him easier this time, still very tight, his knuckle now lodged inside her tightest hole. He started to finger her steadily, not hard or fast, but firm enough to start to loosen her muscles.

He took his time, working around in a circle, carefully slipping in and out, relaxing her automatic grip around his digit. He probed deeper, deeper, soon he had his middle finger several inches into her butt.

"Feels like I need to poo..." she said, panting, "feels big..."

"If you want me to stop--"

"No ... no ... feels ... good ... ohh..."

Hitch added more saliva, pushing it inside, further loosing her clenching hold on his finger. He ran it up against the topside, then around to touch the lower parts of her rectum, her body relaxing more, taking him easier.

It was over thirty minutes later when he thought she might be open enough to try. It was still going to be very tight and probably uncomfortable. As he raised up onto his knees, he could see her swollen clit pulsing with the girl's heartbeat. Uncomfortable or not, Kieu-Linh was aroused and very turned on.

"I think," Hitch said, "it would best if you decide how much to try. Let me lay down..."

Her knees came down and she rolled off the mattress. Hitch was on his back then, penis hard and throbbing. He, too, was very turned on.

Hitch led the teen to straddle his hips facing him. "Just like when you've taking me in your pussy this way, only, roll your hips forward a bit. I'll help you guide it in. From there ... you can control how deep it goes..."

Her eyes were alight with sexual excitement. She was sweating, even in the cool air, her cinnamon skin glistening, flushed. Her nipples were tight peaks over firm young breasts, and her hairy cunt drooled thin, clear fluids as she squatted over him.

Kieu-Linh brought her hips forward and Hitch felt his penis brush past her slick labia. "Use your pussy first ... to get me wet..."

She purred as she sank down, her tight vagina slippery. Kieu-Linh rode him slowly, staring with desire into his eyes. He nearly came right then, barely managing to say, "ok ... now ... let's try when you're ready..."

She grinned, still panting, and pulled up and off his cock. Her hips rolled forward slightly, and he again felt her wet labia slide past his swollen dick. He held himself still, his hand on his penis as she brought her body lower.

He slid past her hole and between her butt cheeks, then had her raise slightly while he guided his cock to the right spot. Wet muscle slipped down over just the tip of his dick, and he knew she was in the right position. "Just sink down as you want..."

Kieu-Linh breathed slowly a minute, steadying herself for being penetrated in her ass. Finally, she started to slide lower. Hitch felt tight resistance at first, but the preparation had made her anus slick and better able to take him inside. She pushed down and he felt that wonderful pop from the head of his cock sliding past the tight ring of her butthole.

"Ohhhh..." she cried out. "Ohhh ... just a minute ... just a minute..."

He held still, already nearing orgasm. Kieu-Linh caught her breath, then tried to take more inside. "Owww..." she said, but didn't stop sliding down. "Oww..." Another inch disappeared inside her and Hitch knew she couldn't dilate much further. Kieu-Linh tried anyway, rising up slightly, then pushing down again.

Two more inches slid through her incredibly tight ring and she froze, breathing heavily. "Now I really feel like I need to poo! Oh ... Oh..."

"If it hurts," Hitch started.

"No ... no ... I'm okay ... just ... different ... not bad..."

"This might help..." he said, reaching his hand up from where he'd held the base of his cock, lightly circling her pulsing clit.

Her hips bucked forward at the contact and her anus let more slip inside. Her rectum was warm and squishy, velvety, her tight butthole clamping strongly around his penis. Hitch smelled her wet pussy strongly as she started to move up and down his length, slowly fucking him with her asshole, a puddle of her cream leaking onto his pubes. She trembled and started to orgasm, her anus loosing just a bit, her body becoming shaky and sinking down further.

Kieu-Linh gasped and cried out as she climaxed, juices drooling down from her vagina and running over Hitch's groin. She kept moving, writhing, impaled on his penis, using her legs to shift her weight as best she could, her maturing body trembling with pleasure and discomfort and release.

Hitch unloaded. His muscle spasms forced semen through Kieu-Linh's tight anus and up his shaft, flooding her bowels. He groaned his pleasure, his cock burning inside Kieu-Linh's ass. Each pulse sent hot, sticky cum into her rectum, and she moaned as he came in her tightest hole.

He held her waist tightly, keeping her still, his flesh sensitive as he squeezed the last of his load into the sixteen-year old's butt. Hitch shuddered, shuddered, rocked up against her, his cock sinking deeper, another glob of cum sliding out. He opened his eyes to see Kieu-Linh staring back at him, breathing heavily, tense, on shaky legs.

Hitch eased the girl forward slowly and off his cock. She cried out as his dick came free with an obscene plop and a wet splatter of trapped air. Warm cum drooled down onto his genitals as he brought her lips to his, both panting and moaning lightly. "Oh ... god ... Kieu-Linh ... oh ... god..."

She was smiling again, flushed, her body twitching randomly. She relaxed over him, her small breasts pressed against his chest. He caressed her butt cheeks firmly, holding her tight to him, buzzing from his orgasm, buzzing from the sensation of fucking Kieu-Linh's butthole.

She giggled and whispered, "so ... did you like your Christmas gift?"

Hitch could only offer a satisfied chuckle, kissing her again.

"Better than my vagina?"

He shook his head. "No ... not better, just as amazing ... I can't believe you took so much of me, Linh ... I didn't think ... You're so small there..."

"It helped that you used your finger a long time. At first ... there was no way," she laughed, "it kind felt weird ... but then, after a while ... it started feeling nice ... like ... I dunno ... just ... nice ... and when you touched my button ... mmm ... it felt perfect..."

"So ... you think you might want to do that again some time?"

"Definitely!" She kissed his cheek and rested her head against his. "I'd do anything with you that feels good, James ... anything..." Kieu-Linh raised up a moment, said softly, "I do wish you'd do that in my pussy, though ... I love that feeling ... I can't really feel it back there ... not the same ... flood of warmth ... like in my pussy..."

"I know, Sweetheart ... I know ... We'll figure it out ... I'd love that too, but you know why we can't..."

"I know ... but one day I hope you will again. I'd love to have your baby, James..."

"I love you, Linh..."

"I love you, James..."


December turned over to January, and January to February. It got very cold the last weeks of the shortest month, and snow fell regularly. It was useless trying to hunt, the snow made it treacherous to go beyond the limits of the camp. And they couldn't fish. The creek had frozen over in December and was covered in thick ice. Hitch figured he could probably find a way to icefish like he had in his youth on family trips to Canada, but it wasn't worth the effort. They'd done a good job portioning their supplies, and they had plenty left to get them well into the Spring if it came to that.

Kieu-Linh continued to grow, now 5'9, her breasts becoming rounder, larger, still the size of peaches or tangerines, but they had lost most of their puffiness. Her reading skills had developed so well that she'd finished all dozen or so books they had, and she was craving more. She continued to keep her journal, and though she still battled moments of depression and homesickness, recording her thoughts helped a lot, and they made love often with little else to occupy their time.

In all ways, she and Hitch became very close. They talked about everything, from the world before The War, to Kieu-Linh's days at the cabin, to a small handful of dirty jokes Hitch knew from his time in the Corps. He confessed his voyeuristic moment to her, the first time he'd seen her and masturbated, and Kieu-Linh laughed about how she knew he loved her then. He didn't try to explain that it wasn't love in those moments, only lust, but he laughed with her often about it and found himself growing dependent on her emotionally, an unexpected strength he never considered she might give him.

The Winter months were always the hardest as a recluse. Even though he'd preferred that life at the time, it was agonizingly claustrophobic. Even during the brutal and bloody defense of Tulsa in the Winter of 2023, the first time the Imps almost broke through their lines during a frigid four-day ice storm, there'd been other men and women nearby. There were many things to do, more than he had time for, and each one of them was a life or death activity. He had no time, then, to be lonely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.