Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 2: The Hooks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Hooks - In the late years of a global war, a Marine officer named Hitch who had wearied of fighting and chosen to live alone for five years meets a small family who changes his life. Through the love of a young woman in her middle teens, Hitch finds old emotions he thought he'd lost, and is drawn to rejoin the world he thought he'd left behind. Note: This story contains acts of violence (NOT rape or NC content, but battle and hunting), as well as descriptions of mental illness.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Military   War  

The water wasn't just warm, it felt smooth and silky, the minerals in the spring making his rough skin take on a softness it had not known since childhood. It made him feel slick all over. Hitch floated on his back, nude, staring up at the clouds gathering overhead. He let his body drift in a lazy circle around the pool as the spring offered a steady flow upwards, spilling out to where it met the rushing creek nearby.

Miller was washing himself with soap when movement up the trail caught Hitch's eye. Kim-Ly made her way down to the edge of the pool, setting a pile of towels on the grass. Hitch slid down into the water, ensuring that his genitals were no longer in view. It was an instinctive reaction, one of respect and decency.

Miller greeted his wife and stepped up out of the water. They spoke quietly a moment. Hitch heard the old man laugh as he snaked a rough towel over his aging flesh. He looked back at Hitch with a broad smile, then turned back to his wife and spoke too low to overhear. Miller slid back into his clothing and in moments, he trudged up the trail and disappeared.

Hitch was left alone with Kim-Ly.

She sat on the edge of the pool, removing her boots and dipping the tips of her toes into the spring. Kim-Ly motioned him over, and Hitch complied, staying low in the water.

"Beautiful spot, isn't it? We're so lucky this is near our cabin. It's a very romantic place..."

Hitch stared into her eyes as she spoke, unable to look away, drawn into the softness and strength he found there.

"I meant what I said, Hitch ... I freely offer you any comfort you wish while you stay with us ... any comfort..."

He wasn't stupid and there wasn't much reading-between-the-lines needed to understand what the woman was offering. "Kim-Ly ... Your husba—"

"My husband has given his approval." She slipped her jacket off and pulled her shirt up and over her head. Medium-sized breasts, still firm though somewhat heavy from motherhood, pressed out from her chest. Her dark-brown nipples topped small areolae, forming tight peaks on her cinnamon breasts.

Before Hitch could respond, she pulled down her jeans and tossed them aside, her dark bush visible just a few seconds before she slipped into the water and waded to within two feet of him. "My husband is the love of my life, Hitch. But he is also a practical man, and he understands my needs. He's been unable to grow hard for some years now. He still pleasures me and I love him for it, but he knows I've longed for what he cannot give me, what he wants me to enjoy again. It has been many years since a man has penetrated me, Hitch. I'd like you to be with me now, if you are willing."

Hitch didn't know how to respond. He thought he must have given a quick nod because as soon as his head moved, Kim-Ly pressed her wet, naked body to his, wrapped her arms around his neck, and brought her lips to his mouth. She moaned at first contact, and Hitch gave in to his desires. He ran his hands down her back to her ass and caressed her there, cupping her flesh with an overwhelming desire to fuck the woman. Smooth skin was broken by long-healed scars, and Hitch found himself lightly running over her old wounds, trying to smooth out where she had suffered.

Kim-Ly's leg rose up to his thigh, and Hitch took it instinctively. He held her just above the knee as her arms tightened around his neck. He held her firmly as her other leg came up, putting her modest weight onto his body. He gripped that knee as well, tracing scars there, too. She moaned into his mouth as he felt his hard penis brush against the soft fur between her legs.

The woman moved up and down slowly, a moment of passionate kissing shared before Hitch felt warm slickness press over the head of his cock below the water. Kim-Ly slid down steadily, and in seconds, her hot, tender flesh enveloped his length. He didn't even try to stifle his moan.

She rode him for long minutes. Despite his years since fucking a woman, Hitch held off his orgasm thanks in large part to masturbating to the woman's naked, blossoming daughter earlier that day. Up and down, Kim-Ly took him deep inside her body before drawing up and then down again. She came easily, never slowing, using her thighs and calves to grip his waist as she rode his dick.

By the time she orgasmed again, Hitch was close to his own. He never even considered pulling out of her. Ejaculate rushed out of his penis and flooded Kim-Ly's vagina to the soft sounds of muffled moans and light splashes of water from their movements. Pleasure rushed into him as he came inside the woman, hot seed surrounding the head of his cock were it spurted near her cervix.

Kim-Ly slowed and stopped as they broke their kiss to breathe heavily. She stared into his eyes a moment, mouth open, then she started to cry. He slipped from her pussy and let down her legs, holding her head against his chest as tears slid down her face.

"Kim-Ly ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry..." Hitch didn't know what had brought on her anguish, but he felt terrible.

"No!" she replied, pulling back and looking at him again, a small smile on her face, "no, no, these are wonderful tears ... I feel ... wonderful ... Taking you inside me was all that I hoped for. It had been so long ... so long ... This is relief you see, not pain..." Her hand drifted from his shoulder to her thighs. She squatted slightly and Hitch could tell she was using her fingers under the water to remove his semen.

"Oh ... I thought ... maybe you had regrets..."

Kim-Ly continued to clean her genitals, smiling again, tears stopped finally, "no, not about this. If I regret anything, it is that I wish my husband was still able to be with me this way ... But ... I am so blessed to know you this day ... If ... If you wish for another, I willing give you my body to use as you wish..."

She took his hand under the water and brought it to her pussy where she squeezed her thighs together, trapping his fingers against her warm, swollen flesh. "If you want it..."

Hitch was worn out from a long day of hunting, masturbating, and making love with Kim-Ly. "I must admit I am tempted, but let us instead enjoy what we've had together..."

She eyed him a moment, then slowly relaxed her thighs, letting his hand drift away in the warm water. She asked quietly, "how long had it been for you, Hitch? Since you were with a woman?"

He shook his head. "Over a decade ... Not since my wife..."

Kim-Ly looked at him thoughtfully, and Hitch was happy she didn't ask him to talk about Julia. "Shall we dry off, then?"

He nodded, a nagging feeling that he'd been tipped off balance by the experience, a small tremor along the edge of his thoughts which was unbidden, uncomfortable, but not entirely unpleasant, like tender hooks had just caught, pulling gently against his defenses, a tenuous balance of weakness and strength. Hitch was unable to shake that sensation.

She took his hand again and led him out of the pool and onto the grass. Kim-Ly offered him a towel and he dried himself quickly, old feelings of decency making him rush to cover himself in the presence of a woman despite what they'd just shared. He couldn't help, however, enjoying the way she played the towel across her bronzed skin, water dripping from between her legs and running down her muscular thighs and from her lovely breasts.

When they'd returned their clothes to their bodies, Kim-Ly stepped to him and kissed his cheek, saying softly, "thank you, Hitch ... I'm glad we've shared this special comfort at a time when suffering and loneliness are more common than making love..."

He said nothing and followed her as she led the way back to the cabin in silence.

Miller rocked slowly in a chair on the porch smoking a pipe as they approached in the growing darkness. Hitch felt trepidation despite Kim-Ly's assurances, uncertain what the man really thought about the fact that his wife had just had sex with another man. Miller eyed them evenly as they rose up the steps. Kim-Ly hugged him and kissed his lips, then glanced quickly at Hitch with a smile and went inside the cabin. Miller offered Hitch a seat next to him and the younger man settled tentatively.

They sat in silence a moment before Miller said matter-of-factly, "she's a kind an' lovin' woman. I miss tha days when I could'a provide fer 'er in tha' way, bu' I am thankful fer 'er love, an' tha' she's taken pleasure whar' she could in'a difficul' world..."

There was no anger or hatred in his words, no coldness, only acceptance. Hitch said nothing in reply.

Miller continued, "she asked me years ago if I would'a consider allowin' 'er this pleasure, if it presented itself. At first, I struggled, jealous, feelin' less of'a man. Bu' I love 'er deeply, an' I come ta understand 'er desire, an' I found peace in it." He turned towards Hitch and said, "I'm an ole man. Parts dun work like tha' use'ta. Sum days I labor jus' ta breathe on'a hunt, others I canna' shake pain from my limbs. If ya live long enough, Hitch, ya'll get thar' one day yerself, bu' until then, always take wha' is offered freely an' with kindness. Ya neva' know when it migh' be yer last."

Hitch tried to respond, but found no words worthy of speaking.

Miller let the thought hang between them a moment, then said, "few chores ta do 'round 'ere before turnin' in. Kieu-Linh is givin' up 'er spot on tha rug by tha fire so ya can getta good night sleep. Feel free ta settle in."

"I can help," Hitch replied, "please let me help out."

Miller nodded. "Figured ya'd say tha'. Need sum wood from tha pile back thar'," he said pointing around the side of the cabin, "Kieu-Linh will show ya wha' we need."

Hitch nodded and stood. Miller grabbed his arm gently. He eyed Hitch quietly, then said, "than' ya, Hitch. Fer wha' ya did fer my wife. I'd do anythin' ta make 'er happy, even tha'. I could see in 'er eyes tha' she were happy. Fer tha', ya have my thanks."

Hitch mumbled, "of course, uh ... of course."

Kieu-Linh opened the door and stepped out onto the porch.

Miller said, "ah, jus' in time. Hitch's gonna help ya with tha wood."

The girl smiled and said, "follow me!"

Hitch and Kieu-Linh brought back armloads of seasoned wood from a large, covered pile near the back of the grove. The young woman said little, and Hitch let his thoughts run loose in his mind, unfocused, still somewhat abuzz from the moments he'd shared with the girl's mother at the spring.

Once the wood was stacked on the porch and inside near the fireplace, Miller said a quick "good night," shaking Hitch's hand and hugging his daughter and Kim-Ly, then heading into the bedroom. Hitch could see that there was a smaller fireplace in the room by the way the light inside played against the far wall.

Kim-Ly washed the mugs and dried them, then took off her apron and sat in a chair. Hitch felt foolish as he continued to stand, unsure what to do. "Please, sit," she offered.

Kieu-Linh was already curled up in a ball in one of the larger chairs, covered from her neck by a thick wool blanket. Hitch heard a light rain begin to tinkle on the metal roof as he settled onto a chair next to Kim-Ly.

He tried to settle his thoughts from an interesting day. His mind felt like tar had been melted around the edges, like thoughts were sticking, bristly, drifting only with effort to the front to be understood. Some of them were frightening and brutal. He felt unfocused and weary.

"Mister Hitchens?" A kind voice said quietly. Rain pounded down on the roof. "Hitch?"

His eyes felt open but he didn't see anything for a moment. He wondered if he'd drifted off. "Sorry. Must be tired."

"There you are." A moment of concern passed over Kim-Ly's face as she glanced at her daughter, but she smiled then and said, "This cold front is gonna bring the temperature down soon, probably getting cold tonight," the woman said, eyes smiling brightly in the firelight, "might even snow."

"Hope not," Hitch replied, "I need to head back to my camp tomorrow. I've got a long walk."

She offered a small smile which Hitch knew was also a bit sad. "I know ... I just thought ... maybe you'd want to stay a few days ... that we might..." He understood her meaning all too clear even as she trailed off, but was already thinking that he'd probably stepped as far into the couple's relationship as was healthy.

"I appreciate that," he said, noticing that Kieu-Linh's eyes were open and watching him, "but I've taken advantage of your ... hospitality beyond what I can repay. I don't wish to impose on you further."

Kieu-Linh spoke with a sleepy voice, "I want you to stay, too ... I like having you here. Maybe you can live with us..."

Hitch smiled at her, growing tired, "thanks for that, Linh. I have my own place, my own comforts. This is your home here, and you've been overly kind to me. I must return to where I call home."

"But why? You're alone there..." Kieu-Linh said plaintively. "Here, you have us..."

Hitch had no good response. He'd gotten so used to being alone that he couldn't even consider what it might be like to live with others, not that anyone was even offering that option seriously. He shrugged and just shook his head.

Kim-Ly yawned, then stood slowly. She approached Hitch and despite her daughter nearby, she wrapped her arms around Hitch's neck and kissed his lips, not opening her mouth, just a soft peck. She whispered, "thank you, Hitch ... see you in the morning..."

He let her go and watched her slide into the room behind him. Hitch stared into the fire a moment, cleared his head as best he could, and slid down onto the thick rug, pushing the small pillow nearby under his head and pulling the thick blanket over his body.

"Good night ... sweet dreams..." said Kieu-Linh in a soft, sweet voice.

"Good night, Linh..."


Hitch's nerves pulsed to life at the slightest stimulus. It was a conditioned response from years in the field, instinctual reactions which kept him alive and rushed him quickly to alertness. His arm jerked back from the slight touch and he braced to roll and come to his feet.

The soft sigh near him caused him to freeze. Where am I? It took a split second to remember that he'd curled up on the floor of Miller's cabin. It had been a long time since he'd spent a night inside somewhere other than his bunker. What was that touch? Another sigh brought him back to reality. Kieu-Linh had settled down beside him, her back to his front, only a foot or so away. She was pulling his blanket over her body.

"Kieu-Linh," he said quietly, "uh ... what are you doing?"

"I'm cold. Can I just warm up with you? Please?"

Hitch was glad the girl wore thick pajamas and that he still wore his jeans and shirt. "Uh ... sure."

That was all the permission she needed to scoot back and press her body against his. Hitch lay motionless a moment as the young woman got comfortable. The way she positioned herself, his nose was near the top of her head. He could smell the light fragrance of soap still in her hair, but there was something else there. The warm scent of her youthful flesh added to the aroma, and Hitch did his best to ignore how much he enjoyed it.

She settled against him, pressing her head back against his upper chest, her butt sliding against his groin. Without thinking, he draped an arm around her body and held her against him. She sighed again, and he swore he could detect a smile in the innocent sound.

He held her, wide awake, for almost an hour while she slept. Like he had for years, his mind raced over the events of the day. During The War, it had served as a way to analyze and learn from what had happened, to never make the same mistake twice, to discover vital clues to surviving the next day. But this day was not like those. This day had started by following deer, then seeing Kieu-Linh's beautiful young naked body and becoming aroused by her. Later, he'd made love in the spring with the girl's mother, his first sexual experience in over a decade. And now, it was ending with Kieu-Linh in his arms, innocently held against him, snoring lightly as he kept her warm.

It made him think of his daughter, Willow. He almost cried as the thought came over him. He'd held her so many times when she was little, less so when he was away on duty. He'd never had as much time with her as he wanted, barely knew her before she was killed in The War. A tear slid down his cheek, the Marine unable to stop from feeling her loss. He'd never grieved for her, hearing of her presumed death while fighting along the Colorado. His men had come first, the loss of his daughter had had to wait.

It was holding Kieu-Linh which brought out that mourning. Hitch began to cry freely, sobbing. He found himself squeezing the girl tight, rubbing his cheek across her silky black hair. Kieu-Linh turned back after a few moments and looked at him with sadness. "What's wrong?" she said quietly, with concern.

It took a moment for Hitch to talk through the tears. "My daughter ... I miss my daughter so much..."

Kieu-Linh turned over and faced him, tears in her eyes as well. She wrapped her arm over his shoulder and hugged him, pressing her cheek against his. "What happened?" she asked.

"She died. Many years ago..." Hitch sobbed openly.

Kieu-Linh didn't say anything, crying with him, their tears mixing as they ran down Hitch's cheek. He hugged her back, tightly, rubbing her back, trying to rekindle even a moment of what it was like to hold Willow. "I'm sorry," he said between sobs, "I didn't mean to make you sad..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.