Passengers on the Wormhole Express - Cover

Passengers on the Wormhole Express

Copyright© 2015 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Things are heating up in interstellar relations. Now is the time to board the Wormhole Express to find a new world for the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation  

Things had settled down comfortably at our newly assigned quarters and I had managed to drain my step-brother's beautiful thick rod a second time in our favorite "spooning" position. In a sense, it was excusable because we only had the one bed and it was not particularly wide for both of us to keep separated at night.

I was growing tired of being the instigator of carnal relations with him unaware of my manipulations. It was time for me to suggest with direct persuasion that he utilize my mouth for nocturnal comfort with as little noise as possible. He seemed a bit embarrassed but I was adamant about it because in all honesty I was horny as a girl could possible get. He did it but I could tell his heart wasn't into it and I suspected it was because of the fact we had a fairly close family connection even if it wasn't full-blooded. I knew it wasn't because he had a girlfriend or anything like that because they wouldn't assign a nubile female of child-bearing capability to a man with one arm missing and little connection with the high-ranking overlords of our new planet.

Early one morning, I was summoned by drone messenger to the central clearing house for inter-personal relations and told to bring my toothbrush and a change of clothing because I would probably stay overnight. My parents were fit to be tied and even my step-brother was visibly shaken by the news. I suspected it was to do with my "Virgin" status and it was either to check my current status or to possibly determine how they would proceed in breeding me with the seeds of some brave new male selected for his physical and mental superiority. I knew from the general whispers and rumors on the street that these specimens were mostly from the military defense forces or one of the many sports teams that received additional food allotments and entertainment chits for their personal use.

My mother was still young enough for the "entertainment" stock that were conscripted each weekend for social mating duties not related to the serious business of procreating. She wore the large red circle that identified her as government subsidized "free" pussy for any citizen with an urge to use her.

I wore the big yellow star that identified me as a "Breeder" and right inside the star was the horrifying "V" that proclaimed me as virgin flesh.

My father worked in the research labs as an assistant and he tabulated the embryos for new projects on the drawing boards of the government council. My step-brother was assigned to transport and he drove one of the small vans that moved the workers from place to place to carry out their assignments. We were a small cog unit that all filled positions needed by the new planetary owners and I already knew the futility of fighting against the system from my indoctrination processing.

The center was crowded with hundreds of healthy young females. I was sent to the group on the left that all bore the "V" designation inside their star. We were the much smaller group and the large group was broken up into four separate companies and marched into the waiting buses in the rear to be taken to the breeding pods for mechanical insemination.

An attractive older woman with long blond hair spoke to the rest of us at some length explaining that we were all selected for initial breeding programs that would assign us to "seeders" being rewarded for service to the government. It sounded a little bit like some experimental program to me because I would have thought the whole idea was to keep it all impersonal and just fertilize us the old-fashioned way with the tubes and the semen saturated liquids.

We were all placed on a circular type device that had us facing outward like the spokes on a wheel with our legs up in the air firmly bound inside a padded restraint just like females ready for a medical examination. I was glad that I had carefully followed the instruction to remove all hair and cleanse my body completely. I hoped that my below the waistline image was not too ugly to the watching "seeders" trying to select the opening that appealed to them the most.

The wheels were turning slowly and the females strapped in for the ride were mounted one after the other by large muscle-bound males with huge organs dripping obscenely with visible pre-cum.

I was beginning to feel rejected and left out of the festivities when a huge dark-skinned male stepped into my spoke section and waved his tool in my face like some request of instant adoration. I hid my amusement and looked up at him with a smile and greeted him according to our instructions by begging him to take me and made me a sister of the flesh and a virgin no more.

It sounded a bit corny to me but the wild-eyed male was enthusiastic about my invitation and mounted me with a flair that promised I would be in for a hard ride. He didn't take any time for foreplay and entered me with no time for silly chitchat.

I was totally filled with male flesh that stretched me beyond my full comprehension. I failed to appreciate how his immense tool could possibly fit inside my little slit but it was already done and I was no longer a virgin in the eyes of the control section. I was not really certain if that was a promotion or a demotion. All I knew was after a short period of frenzied humping and draining of creamy gobs of male juice into no longer virginal vaginas, I was freed and was able to stumble away from the "seeding" wheel to the van that would speed me back to my home.

Our family was given supplemental food allotments and extra soap and toilet supplies because I was an officially approved carrier of a new citizen for the founding of the new populace of the captured planet. The native population of the sparsely cultivated world was humanoid but lacking the intelligence needed for progress in a universe that demanded evolution as the only path to survival. I had followed instructions and avoided them but now it became necessary for us to take one of the female under our care to do the mundane cleaning and cooking chores for our family unit.

Her name was Ka-tee.

She was terribly plain by our standards but at least she had all the same features including two arms and two legs and a face that looked bit odd with her nose that was more like a snout than a nose. Ka-tee would certainly now win any beauty contests but she moved with a certain grace and was quite strong having lived all her life under the gravity system that was much more demanding than our original home. I happened to see her mating with one of her kind accidently in the pantry and was startled to see she was the one humping him and he certainly seemed to be enjoying it immensely. That brought up the question about which of them would be the "mother" to any offspring and actually carry the child before it was taken to birth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.