Magical Summer - Cover

Magical Summer

Copyright© 2015 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fresh out of college our young lesbian Carli heads to Berlin for new experiences. Wild sexual adventures ensue

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Enema  

There was a wait before Resi and Akira returned, long enough for them to have a discussion, and then the three of us just cuddled for a while, all of us naked but the focus at first was to reestablish familiarity, not arousal. Both Resi and Akira told me they planned a very enjoyable night for me which included an extended back rub by Resi. I almost thought they were suggesting the party was over for the night, but then Akira went to the toy box and pulled out not just cuffs but a padded bar that she illustrated would be placed behind my knees. I nodded eagerly and asked what position they wanted me in. They put me in a doggie position in the center of the bed, Akira fastened the bar to my knees. There were even knee pads that I knelt in, deep and well padded. I tested the setup once Akira completed her work. The knee cups were both very comfortable and very functional. I sensed some serious metal beneath the padded bar. I was being locked in a high-quality restraint.

Resi placed a mountain of pillows under my tummy, and then fastened the fabric cuffs to my hands and then started kissing me while guiding my arms back to my knees. I heard two clicks as Akira snapped my cuffs to the leg restraint and then started adjusting the bar, spreading my knees far apart until my weight was lowered onto the tummy pillows. It was a very solid position, my weight evenly distributed on the bed among my knees, stomach, head, and shoulders; my B-cup breasts hanging freely in a semi upside down position, my erect nipples grazing the bedsheet. I wondered if Resi and Akira would both suckle me from below; something I would enjoy. But my two lovers now were back to getting more things from the toy box.

My current position was so exposed. I realized how vulnerable I was as the cool room air hit my wet sex, now completely open. I tested my restraints by rocking side to side: almost no effect. I had no leverage with my secured arms, my knees were so far apart and my tummy was creating a valley in a mountain of supporting pillows on either side of me. With my legs spread and secured in the deep knee pads, I was as stable as a bus, and I assumed locked in a position for rear entry. I felt eager to be humped; a childlike impatience for the future to unfold.

Akira jumped on the bed, sat by the headboard and opened her legs for me, arching her hips until my head was between her thighs. I knew what she wanted; short hip thrusts and thigh squeezes on my head were commands to bury my tongue in her sex. I proceeded slowly, sniffing the elongated clitoral hood, stroking it with my nose. I realized Akira was in an advanced state of arousal, the hood every erect. I licked lightly along the length of the hood, felt the clit quiver and paused to explore it with the tip of my tongue. I was just at the end of her hood, my tongue not quite making direct with the clit, but very, very close. I breathed slow hot air into the hood channel, and had the pleasure of hearing Akira gasp twice, her thighs pulsing in their grip on my head.

I know how a female gets off. Akira was surprisingly close to orgasm, and it would be easy to push her down the chute for it. And she was dominating me, a willing submissive was between her legs licking her sex. But Akira had also raised her leg for me earlier in the dance, offered to let me dominate her. Would she allow me to do that now? I decided to test the offer. So I turned my head, wet kissing along the labia on both sides where thighs met crotch. Then I returned to the center of her sex, pressed my nose against her clit and pushed my tongue in the folds just underneath. But rather than licking up into the hood, I licked down until I found the tiny indentation of her urethra slit just above the vagina. I had the faint taste of her urine on my tongue, and I made tiny dry brush strokes across the slit, light and feathery, as a kitten would lap milk. Akira's breathing became shallow and rapid, and she whimpered but did not pull away. She was honoring her promise to submit to me.

Maybe I should have let the issue go, but I didn't. I pushed in hard with the tip of my tongue and then suckled hard, enough to pull the urethral channel with my lips; pushed with tongue and then suckled hard, again and again. I knew no female's bladder can withstand such vigorous pumping for long, the valve soon fatigues from the alternating push and pull, begins to lag in its recovery, and sure enough on about the sixth suckle Akira cried out at her loss of control and I suckled a tiny splash of urine from her. And she kept her legs still; still submitting to me. I started to feel embarrassed about what I was doing to her and got back to the job of getting her off.

Lots of licking and nuzzling, nose-stroking her labia, tongue lapping her vaginal entrance, moving up across the clit to roll the clitoral hood with my mouth, all the while with great focus on Akira's responses, learning the deep internal pattern of how her body approached orgasm. I realized that direct stimulation on the clit was too much for her, but lapping the length of her hood with full wet tongue strokes would lead her straight to orgasm; I was sure of it. The only question was timing. Should I tease and deny her first? I suddenly realized I really didn't want to. Akira was whimpering from sexual tension, and I felt an intense desire to guide her to release. My wet tongue returned to her hood, up and down, so wet, just the right pressure. I launched Akira down the chute, felt tremors and then contractions begin to pulse from clit and ripple down her legs. Her orgasm was unstoppable now. Not wanting to over stimulate, I pulled back and started gently kissing her labia.

Akira had other ideas. She raised her legs high and over, bringing her feet near her head. Beautiful, athletic legs, and then her hands pulled apart her butt cheeks and she wiggled for me. It wasn't domination, she was just asking, and her orgasm was starting to crash down upon her, and I felt a deep desire to give her what she wanted. So I stuck my tongue inside her butthole, wetting her as it opened and then suckling the outside when a contraction closed it tight. The area was clean from her shower, but I had the taste of Akira's shit in my mouth when I caught her open anus with my tongue, very salty and bitter. I didn't care. It felt wildly intimate to taste her inner body and share the contractions with her. Akira panted in synch with her spasms, riding the orgasm to full length, breathing deep at the end to recover. Her legs came down, she turned and gave me a single sweet kiss on my cheek. "You're welcome, Akira!" I thought. I felt great.

And then back to the toy box! Out came a bottle of massage oil, a dark cloth, large plastic containers, a deflated plastic bag with a plastic tube, various weird things with nipples and nozzles on them, and finally white cylinders with strings that made them look like oversized tampons. I stared with apprehension and anticipation churning in my stomach. Resi has wetting her hands with the oil and then everything disappeared when Akira blindfolded me. All the time they reassured me, that it would only get better. I was comfortable mentally with all this, trusting them completely, but a little frustrated physically since I was still far from reaching my first orgasm.

The room was silent and invisible; so unusual, the first time for me to be in heat without sight and sound. Resi was on the bed by my side and her hands were working magic with my back muscles, relaxing me in spite of the constrained position I was in. I wondered where Akira was and then I felt her behind me, strong fingers on my butt, kisses on my ass cheeks before feeling them spread open, a nose pressing in, sniffing my rear opening, followed by a lingering kiss directly on my exit point, a darting tongue coating me with moisture. I was taking one deep breath after another, and then blinked when a fingertip pressed and penetrated me, just a tiny bit. Then the hand went still.

Decision time! She was asking me non-verbally for permission to enter. Should be okay, I thought. Both Katie and Eric had sometimes slipped single fingers up my butt, and I was fine with that. But never more than a single finger. Oh, a few times Eric would pull out of vaginal doggie and press his cock hard against my butthole, but I would just shout NO! and he never insisted, and I trusted Akira much more than I ever did Eric. So I rocked backward in my one degree of freedom, impaling my butt, shoving Akira's finger deep into my rectum, where I gave it a tight squeeze and then relaxed. It was the clearest answer I could imagine. Take it to the next level, Akira!

The next step felt strange; the finger was very active inside my cavity, but it felt more like examination than stimulation. Akira was an experienced member of a hospital ER team. I decided to stay relaxed and trusting and just let her probe. I was almost certain Akira was giving me a professional examination to see if I could handle what was coming next. The finger withdrew and then came back, pausing at the anus as before. I pushed back and blinked!! Not a finger! Some sort of conical wedge. Okay, go for it! Just stop if it's painful. Trust Akira! I impaled myself and felt something pop into my butt chamber, followed by the sounds of puffs of air as my anus was sealed between two balloon surfaces. Holy shit, I thought, a balloon enema. So this is what it's like to party Berlin style. I wiggled my butt at Akira, showing her I was ready. A moment later she started the flow of warm water.

Akira stayed behind my butt, stroking my calf muscles. Resi returned to massaging my back. I started to drift behind the blindfold again, so many relaxing sensations, then suddenly all the warm water in my lower intestines was not relaxing. I felt full. "Akira, I need to go to the bathroom." She released my handcuffs from the spreader bar. Great, now release the bar and let me get out of here. "Rise up on your arms, Carli. Up on fingertips." Huh!? I did as Resi asked, my shoulders now much higher than my hips, and then a click and suddenly all the pressure in my bowels started exploding out my rear end. It was the strangest feeling, taking a shit without effort, the channel tube between the two balloon seals holding my anus wide open. I would occasionally reach up and massage my tummy as I flowed out. Everything seemed to be engaging with the big discharge, even my stomach. Must be the sour beer mixing with the wine and spirits, I thought, probably why they gave it to me. Clever! I sniffed the air. Nothing but the smell of my own sweat. I was curious how they were doing this and turned my head and asked to see. A quick lifting of the blindfold ... lots of tubes and containers, it looked complicated. The blindfold came back on.

After I finished voiding, Akira deflated and removed the nozzle and then wiped my anal area with several different wipes. Meanwhile Resi was sniffing too. Her head wandered into my armpit where she licked me. "I love you, Carli, the way you taste," she mumbled.

"I love you too, Resi," I mumbled back, "the way you smell. I'll never forget." Resi started guiding my hands back to the handcuffs. "The prisoner pledges her obedience!" I called out. Resi returned to massaging me and let me put my hands by my head. I was not re-cuffed. I smiled happily that I had asked and was granted something without breaking the mood of the game. Meanwhile Akira was still working on my rear; I lost count how many wipes she used. And then a fresh, generous smear of lube on my anus and then a burst of rotating, gliding pressure. So big! Akira had popped a tampon into my rectum! She must have lubed the outer casing for it to slide in and out so easily. What was left was large wad of expanding sponginess. Something was blossoming, filling my rectum. Toilet paper for the inner tush. I sighed and tried to relax, enjoying the massage Resi was giving to my neck and shoulder muscles. After a while, Akira briefly tugged the string but left the tampon inserted. I felt a burst of panic of wanting to have another bowel movement.

Akira seemed to have anticipated my discomfort. I sensed more movement, and then fingers slowly opening my vulva, a quick swipe of cold alcohol across my super sensitive urethra followed by an expert pinch on my urinary track. When the pinch disappeared, I realized Akira had left behind a lubricated tube. It was the first time in my life to be cathetered and I was shocked both by lack of discomfort and the sexual rush of having my urethra penetrated by lovers. I also felt a wave of gratitude towards Akira. She had the perfect opportunity to retaliate for how I had suckled her urethra, yet she tubed me with great gentleness.

"Release your bladder, Carli," Resi said simply. "No need to penetrate to the valve." The words unspoken made me shiver. I had surrendered to them. They could drain my bladder by force if they chose. So I did as commanded, peeing through the tube for a good long while. I must have had more drinks than I realized. The release felt good, relieving pressure that somehow seemed to be building in my rectal cavity. And it felt sexy, urinating in front of people I barely knew.

I felt a rubber nipple at my lips below the blindfold. "Trust me," Resi said softly, so I took a taste and then a suck. Resi was offering me cold water. I was thirsty from the earlier alcohol and rose up on my arms again to suck greedily, wondering how extended this sex session would be if they had to worry about keeping me hydrated. Their consideration though was reassuring. It must have been a big bottle, and Resi let me drink my fill. "How do you feel, Carli?"

I sighed and answered honestly. "A little frustrated. I want to orgasm! But my head is clear. The alcohol buzz is gone."

After my drink, Akira tugged on the rectal string again and I guess somehow determined I was ripe. "Bear down!" Resi commanded, and it felt like taking a major shit when Akira pulled out what I assumed was a spongey mess. And then I was quickly re-plugged, only this time the insertion felt soft and easy. "Smaller size?" I mumbled. Resi had returned to massaging my back. "Different shape," she whispered back, "It's called a torpedo in the sex shops. The first one's called a clam. This one reaches further..." I nodded as I felt the tampon unfolding lengthwise and filling me. Not an ordinary tampon, I thought dreamily. My spine was beginning to enjoy being curled like this, especially when Resi's fingers began to work every vertebra, methodically working me from top of neck to butt bone.

Time passed quietly. During the long back rub, Akira would occasionally spread my ass cheeks and examine me. This second tampon thing inside me felt very strange; not just rectal now. I could sense it working up my digestive tract, curving with my lower intestine and feeling very, very juicy. Akira finally gave two swift tugs on the string. By this time I was well trained and pushed hard. Again there was the feeling of having a very heavy movement; major heaves with my bowel muscles, again and again, really empting myself. Afterwards Akira wiped my anal area with a wet cloth and seemed to insert something different, modest tension right at the anus but empty in the rectum. I barely noticed, just drifting in pleasure that was floating on top of an ocean of sexual anticipation. I called out that I was willing to be dildo fucked in the ass, if that's what they wanted. My rectal passage felt very pliable and juicy, ready to be fucked. The thought brought back memories. Katie would accept full anal mounts from Eric, and I would hold her legs and watch her grunt on his down-strokes, rocking her hips in synch with his in order to lessen the internal friction. Would I be grunting soon?

With Resi's hands firmly massaging the small of my back, Akira opened my vagina and pushed in deep with a finger, finding my cervix and then pushing her fingertip hard against its slit. "Weich!" she whispered to Resi. "Weich und geoffnet!" This part I understood: soft and open. I guess I wasn't surprised. I was in the fertile part of my cycle, and I had known for years that deep arousal during this time of the month would cause me to partially dilate. Makes perfect biological sense, easy access for sperm to reach womb and tube with fertile egg. Katie would sometimes play with my soft slit opening after we had sex, tickling me with her fingertip, and Eric was so fascinated by this, he asked me if he could push a speculum up inside me and take a good look. In a moment of complete insanity I agreed, provided he used a real speculum. Fortunately for me, he never got around to getting one.

Resi finished her massage and moved closer to Akira; they were both speaking rapidly in German. I was too far gone to care, my impending orgasm seemed like a huge dark cloud ready to rain. I felt Resi's hands on my breasts and nipples; the tingle of electricity shooting from nipple to clit in an instant. Hanging free for so long, my breasts were heavy and the nipples swollen buds. My anus and vagina were aching for penetration; any more teasing and I would surely pass out from frustration. But then I heard Akira leave the room!

Resi put her head beside mine and licked my ear. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"I want something in my vagina!" I whimpered. "And my butt feels tight."

"Does it hurt?"

I thought for a moment. "No."

"It's not a dildo," Resi went on, "Nothing inside, just a small retainer, a disk with a deep groove to catch the sphincter muscle. I'll take it out in a moment ... Carli, you have a choice to make: vaginal or anal."

"Vaginal!" I called out immediately.

Resi hummed as her fingers caressed my butt cheek; such a pretty voice; her fingers rimming and checking the cap. She then surprised me by removing the blindfold. "You sweet, innocent girl! You don't understand the choice yet! You've been prepped for an anal mount. That's the easiest for you to do, just do nothing. But if you really want vaginal, snap your hips up high when the time comes. Elevate your vagina."

When the time comes? I had no idea what she meant. "Won't anal hurt?"

"It really shouldn't. Akira knows what she's doing." Resi paused and repeated, "You are fully prepared for it."

"And I'm not for vaginal? Is that what will hurt me?"

Resi caressed me; ass cheek to thigh and calf and back again. The caress was not just affectionate. It was loving. "We would never hurt you, Carli. But Akira and I both want to warn you, don't go to Berlin discos again with such naïve attitudes. There are others there without morals; they will prey on you; hurt you, hurt your body and spirit, perhaps beyond your ability to repair."

I felt so confused. "So what would you choose now?"

"I would choose anal, without hesitation."

"Why? Because vaginal would hurt?"

"Carli, Akira and I will be your shepherdesses. We won't allow physical pain no matter what your choice is."

There was a pause and then two slick fingers, index and forefinger I guessed, slid strongly and deeply into my vagina. I giggled at the sensations of the fingertips smearing lube on my cervix. "Still soft and open?"

"Yes," whispered Resi as she pulled out. "Very much so." The fingers came back with a fresh coat of slick and began to rotate, lubing my vaginal walls."

"Feels nice, Resi," I muttered. "But I think I'm already juicy."

"Vaginal copulations can sometimes last a long time, if you choose it..." Resi whispered back. She continued with a third application, concentrating smearing lube around my cervical area. "Carli. Akira and I are watching your bodily responses very carefully. We're reading you tense with arousal, but free of fear. Is this correct?"

I took a deep breath and considered. "You're right. It's all sexual desire; no fear. Uh, Resi? Could you let me out of the spreader bar? We don't need it anymore."

Resi released me and whispered a final warning, "Consider anal for your choice. Vaginal will be more intense emotionally, with the possibility of being infinitely more intense. The danger is that all your future sexuality will be compared to that moment and found wanting."

I shook my head. "I still don't understand what you're saying."

"Akira will be here very soon. Remember my advice. Trust Akira and me to be good shepherdesses. Either choice will allow you to explore your dog fantasy. Now close your eyes and relax." I sensed Resi moving behind me. She started caressing me, lower back to upper butt, stroking the final curve of my tailbone. Then I felt something cool and viscous being applied, starting at my coccyx and traveling down to the anal plug. Resi then started something that felt like finger painting, smearing the coolness to the left and right, covering my upper butt cheeks. It was too thick to be massage oil, I thought; must be some different kind of lube. I felt a brief tug on the retainer as Resi's finger worked to coat the retainer groove with more lube. She then rotated the disc, spinning it slowly along the groove until my trapped sphincter muscle felt supper slippery, and then I felt the faintest popping sensation, so slick I didn't realize Resi had unplugged me until her finger entered my rectal cavity.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just adding insurance," Resi replied as her finger slid along my rectal walls. "I want everything to be silky smooth for you. Trust me, Carli, I know from personal experience, anal copulation is very pleasurable when you're prepared like this."

"Okay ... Resi, what does my butt look like?"

"You look so beautiful, Carli, so desirable ... Tense your butt; try to close yourself. That's right. You're soft and slippery and just a tiny bit open when you're tense. Can you feel yourself holding the tip of my finger with your sphincter?"

"Uh, no."

"Perfect. Try to hold the tension, fatigue your sphincter, and just before penetration, relax. Accepting entry here..." I felt her finger smear a last, generous dollop of lube across my tense anus. " ... will be very easy, extremely pleasurable. And it will only get better. Relax and enjoy. Don't fight it, and just call to us if you want to stop. Otherwise just surrender to the copulation. You won't be hurt. Akira and I will be protective shepherdesses, and the dog is trained and knows what to do."

Dog!!??? What dog!?? My mind raced. Was Resi referring to a real dog, or a dildo version of one? Either way, my hips were arching uncontrollably in anticipation. I realized with a gasp that Resi and Akira had prepared me to explore my dog fantasy. I felt Resi's hand return to my breasts, lube-coated fingers stimulating and pinching my swollen nipples. I started to fantasize; Resi was milking me and breast milk was flowing from my super sensitive nipples. My hips continued to arch uncontrollably, the sexual frustration becoming unbearable, and I could feel my sphincter start to complain from my continuous effort to close it. "I trust you, Resi," I called out. "I trust you with all of my heart!"

I heard the bedroom door open and the sound of nails clicking on the floor as Akira led a dog in. A real dog! I surprised myself by sighing in relief and anticipation. Akira and Resi had read me so well; read the eagerness of my body as they prepared me. Somewhere deep down, I was hoping for this.

My closed eyes heightened every sense; I felt the breath of the dog on my ass as Akira let him sniff my exposed rear. I heard the lease being dropped and the dog immediately started to lick and nuzzle me with lips and cold nose. He certainly didn't need any coaxing. I felt very tense, my extreme need for release balanced by the unknown of what was about to happen. The dog here was attacking my rump, licking me from asshole to clit, his tongue lapping deep into open vagina and anus, tasting my juices, similar to Biscuit but also different. This was pure animal passion. Biscuit's passion was tempered by my friendship with him. This dog was a stranger. The difference seemed important, and then I was hit by a wave of desire, overwhelming raw sexuality. The dog was vigorously stimulating my clitoral hood. If this kept up just a few more precious moments I would finally be able to come.

Akira's voice brought me back; she announced "He is ready". I knew what this meant, I didn't have to be told they were going to let the dog mount. I arched my hips and offered myself to the dog. I didn't know what kind of dog it was, but the instant he jumped up on my back I realized how big and strong he was. I didn't know or care what breed, but his strength and urgency were evident as he immediately gripped my hips with is front paws. I felt his fur along my back as he stepped closer. I felt the tip of his sheath seeking an opening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.