Fun by Suggestion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was 45 years old, divorced and not very happy. A near death experience changed his life when he developed an ability to command people to do what he wanted. He was also able to converse with their subconscious minds to find out their likes and dislikes. Using the ability to get sex from people became fun, but he also used it to exact retribution on people who annoyed him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex  

I was in the lift in a city building when I came across an Iranian couple who were having a heated discussion in their native tongue. What amazed me was that I could understand the conversation even though I did not speak the language.

The jist of the argument was that the lady Aara wanted to dress like a western woman and her husband Ajib was not wanting her to dress like the "infidels". Aara had been to a beauty parlour to have her hair trimmed, and her finger nails and toe nails painted.

He had spotted the painted nails, and that was what had started him off.

I estimated that they were both of similar ages to myself - I was 45 years old.

Aara was quite strikingly beautiful with her clothing drawing my attention to her slim figure and her nice bust line.

"Hmmmm ... I've never fucked a person from that area of the world" I thought "I wonder what she will be like".

I decided to follow them when they left the lift. He unlocked an office door and they both walked inside. Before they could close the door I followed them giving them both instructions.


The scene was like others that I had manipulated.

I had both of them strip naked, and I had placed the husband on a seat near the big wide desk that dominated the room.

Aara had a beautiful face and a sensational body - slim and curvy. I noted that her black haired pubic bush looked freshly trimmed. Talking to her subconscious revealed that she had been trimmed and waxed at the beauty parlour also.

On the other hand, Ajib was a little portly with his cock hidden in his forest of pubic hair under his large tummy.

"Come over here and sit on the desk" I commanded her whilst I sat in the big office chair behind the desk.

I parted her thighs to get a closer look at her naked pussy with its fleshy dark lips. The lips were large and only loosely hid the entrance to her pussy canal.

Rolling the chair forward, my face was close to her crotch, close enough for my tongue to push between her lips. She was dry so I had work to do, sliding my tongue up and down between them adding my own saliva to her channel.

"What are you doing?" she gasped in broken English.

"I'm teasing your wonderful pussy" I responded before resuming my oral attentions in earnest.

I flicked my tongue up and across her clit. That had an immediate reaction with her body twitching with each touch, and her pussy juices starting to flow. I slid my index finger into her canal as I concentrated on teasing her clit.

"Oh ... ahhhh ... ooh" she gasped announcing the arrival of an orgasm.

When I stopped licking her pussy, I asked her subconscious "Did you enjoy that?"

She replied "Yes ... I did ... that was very different, ... I've never had that done to me before".

"Oh wow..." I thought "What has Ajib been doing with this woman to now if he hasn't licked her pussy?"

I asked her subconscious again "How does he have sex with you? What does he do?"

She thought for a moment before responding "He gets on top of me and puts his penis in my vagina ... and then into my bottom".

"How long have you been married?"

"Twenty-two years this year"

"Do you have any children?"

"Yes ... four daughters".

"When did you and her have sex last?"

She paused again before responding with "Two years ago".

I stood up from the chair and walked to the side of the desk and stood in front of Ajib.

"Ajib my man ... you have been sadly neglecting this woman ... two years since you last fucked her ... that's a crime" I berated him.

Then I slowly undressed in front of him - showing him the length and fatness of my excited cock. I then walked back to the desk and stood in front of Aara.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.