Fun by Suggestion - Cover

Fun by Suggestion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He was 45 years old, divorced and not very happy. A near death experience changed his life when he developed an ability to command people to do what he wanted. He was also able to converse with their subconscious minds to find out their likes and dislikes. Using the ability to get sex from people became fun, but he also used it to exact retribution on people who annoyed him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex  

It was a Saturday morning and I was paying Sherry another visit. I had sent her hubby Rob off to play golf in the full knowledge that I was going to be fucking his wife. Sherry had left her baby with her mother so that we would not be disturbed.

I was intrigued by what happened when I drank her mother's milk - my cock expanded in length and girth whilst fucking and I dumped an enormous amount of cum into her pussy.

The last two hours had been spent feeding off her, and fucking her to exhaustion with a massive load of cum deposited deep inside her. I had left her passed out on her marital bed whilst I showered.


"Ding ... dong ... ding ... dong" the front door bell rang out incessantly. Whoever was at the front door was not leaving, and continued to press the button.

"For fucks sake" I muttered under my breath as I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to see who was being a nuisance. Looking through the peep hole, I noticed that it was a group of three people - they looked to be door-to-door religious people.

I opened the door with the intention of telling them to "Piss off" - I was still horny and contemplating going back to Sherry for another round of carnal delights.

With the door open, the slightly built male started straight into his religious spiel whilst charging ahead straight into the lounge room. The other two slowly followed him giving me a chance to check them out.

They looked like a mother and daughter. I estimated the mother to be mid-thirties (a fact that I verified by asking her subconscious). Her name was Ruth - she was taller than Jimmy (the rude guy), and she was slim with long dark hair and with a small set of tits. She was quite pretty - her religious calling seemed to be such a waste for such a pretty woman.

The daughter was Amber and she was aged 15 years. She had the same long dark hair as her mother. She was quite pretty, not as tall as her mother but with a slightly larger bust line. Her subconscious told me that she was thoroughly bored by the experience of going door to door.

Jimmy was still prattling on. With me just dressed in a towel, I was getting nervous glances from the two ladies.

He was annoying me so I shouted to his subconscious "Shut the fuck up". He stopped mid-sentence and just stared at me. I rattled off a series of silent commands... "Be quiet ... sit down on that chair and don't move or say another thing".

He moved to the same chair that I had forced Rob to occupy when I had first fucked Sherry.

I had decided to have some fun with them - he had disturbed my plans to fuck Sherry again.


"Amber ... sit on the lounge here" I commanded her, indicating the seat to my right. She complied without question or hesitation.

"Ruth ... come and stand here" I commanded her, indicating that I wanted her to stand in front of me. She moved into position and waited for my next command.

"I want you to remove your dress"

She hesitated a moment.

"Do it now"

She unbuckled the belt, and opened the side zipper before drawing the dress upwards and over her head. She dropped the dress to the floor beside her, leaving her clothed in a very plain white bra and panties set.

"Now remove the bra and panties"

I expected her to hesitate but this time she did not pause at all. She unclipped the bra and dropped it to the floor. Her small set of tits with their dark pink nipples were now on display. She pushed down on the waistband of her panties until they dropped to around her ankles, revealing a very hairy dark bush. She stepped out of the panties leaving them on the floor.

"My god Jimmy ... how do you ever find your way through that bush?" I asked him not expecting an answer.

I picked up a comment from Ruth's subconscious that amazed me ... I had to ask for it to be repeated.

Ruth had said "Jimmy says that sex is for procreation only ... we have not had sex in the last five years".

"Oh wow ... this woman must be so sexually frustrated" I thought, then I had a thought "I wonder if Jimmy is as holy as he sounds like".

"Hey Jimmy ... you can speak to answer this question ... you must tell the truth..." I explained to him.

"When did you last have sex ... and who was it with?" I asked him aloud.

I could see a rage in his eyes, but I was forcing him to speak and tell the truth.

"Yesterday lunch time ... with my personal assistant Jenna" he replied.

I heard Ruth gasp as she digested his response.

"Jimmy ... how often do you fuck Jenna?"

"A few times a week" came his meek reply.

"Ruth ... he seems to have been having fun without you ... I don't know why since you have a really nice body" I commented.

"You think so?" she asked me.

"Yes ... look what you have done to me" I explained as I opened the towel to reveal my rapidly hardening cock.

Her eyes were glued to my cock, and glancing to the right I noticed that Amber was equally intrigued.

I stood up and held out my hand to Ruth "Come with me".

I led her out of the lounge and back to the master bedroom and bathroom. Upon entering the bedroom, Ruth noticed Sherry still laying spread-eagled on her bed with her pussy still leaking my profuse cum deposit. I led her into the bathroom where I had her sit on the edge of the bench.

Retrieving the shave cream and razor from the bench top, I proceeded to wet and lather up her hairy bush. Once all lathered, I carefully shaved off all her pubic hair, revealing a nice fleshy set of lips guarding the entrance to her pussy.

"Hmmmm ... very nice" I commented as I slid my fingers over her mound and between her lips. She was wet, and that surprised me. I wasn't expecting her to be aroused.

As I led her out of the bathroom, I paused at the end of the bed to draw her attention to Sherry.

"Sherry here just loves being fucked by my cock" I informed her as I placed her hand on my hard cock. She firmly held the shaft and slowly milked my cock. I enjoyed the sensation for a minute or so before I reluctantly stopped her.

I spied Sherry's fuck me heels sitting near the door. They were red strappy ones with six inch heels.

"Kick off your shoes" I commanded her. She did so whilst I retrieved the heels, handing them to her to put on. She put them on, and was a little unsteady on them initially.

I took her by the hand again and led her back to the lounge room to rejoin Jimmy and Amber.


"Look Jimmy ... doesn't her pussy look beautiful without that forest of hair?" I asked him as I slid my fingers across her mound and between her very wet pussy lips. "Do you like her come fuck me heels?"

She looked amazing in the heels, changing her posture with her small tits poking out provocatively.

"Wait here" I told Ruth as I again sat on the couch beside Amber.

"Amber I want you to stand" I commanded her. She moved to stand in front of me.

"Remove your dress please".

Amber did not hesitate at all, drawing it off over her head and handing it to me. I dropped it to the floor beside her mother's clothes. She was wearing a light pink bra and panties set. The bra was only just holding her ample tits within it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.