Fun by Suggestion
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was 45 years old, divorced and not very happy. A near death experience changed his life when he developed an ability to command people to do what he wanted. He was also able to converse with their subconscious minds to find out their likes and dislikes. Using the ability to get sex from people became fun, but he also used it to exact retribution on people who annoyed him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex  

I was riding the late night train back to my home, having boarded the last carriage at the central city station. I was seated in a section where two seats faced each other, hoping that no one would sit opposite me.

My luck was out - a young asian couple sat opposite me. She was quite pretty, and showing lots of leg and upper body skin, plus she had a nice face framed by long straight black hair to the middle of her back. I quizzed her subconscious to find out that she was Korean, and her name was Mei and she was 17 years old. Her companion was Korean also, and his name was Tuan and he was 19 years old.

Mei was dressed in this very very short dress that just covered her beautiful ass. It was very full at the top, and sat loosely over her small pointy tits. The dress was held up by two small shoestring straps - If someone was to push them off her shoulder then the dress would drop off her completely.

She was quiet whilst her friend Tuan was boisterous and a general pain in the ass. He put his feet up onto my seat, and I gave him a disapproving look which he just ignored.

"Can you move your feet please" I asked him when we got underway. My station was next but that was twenty minutes away.

"Fuck off old man" he sneered.

Mei fidgeted about in her seat, flashing me a glimpse of her brief white panties as she moved.

I interacted with Mei's subconscious to find out that this was their third date, and that Tuan was hoping to get into her panties tonight - she wasn't sure if she would let him.

I glared back at Tuan and he responded with "Get fucked cunt".

I stewed, thinking about what I could do to piss him off - short of giving him a punch in the face. Then it came to me - how fucking perfect it would be.


I sent out a subliminal message to all the other occupants of the carriage "Just ignore what is happening in the seats here".

Then to Tuan the message was "Take your feet off the fucking seat ... sit there and do not move or speak".

Then to Mei "I want you unzip my trousers, take out my cock and to suck it ... come here now".

She hesitated a moment before she moved to sit beside me, reaching for my trousers, unzipping them and putting her hand inside to draw out my half-hard cock.

My cock looked enormous in her small soft hand. Her red painted finger nails provided a stark contrast against my pinky/purple cock colour. She worked her hand up and down my shaft for a few seconds - obviously she was experienced at giving hand jobs.

"Suck me" I whispered "Show Tuan what he is missing out on".

She inclined her head so that he could see her attempt to slide my cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck" I groaned when I realised that my cock was much too fat for her small mouth. She could only just get its head into her mouth.

"Use your tongue" I suggested. She swirled her tongue around the head, and ran it across my piss slit.

I watched Tuan for his reactions - I could see that he was getting very pissed at me, but was not moving or saying anything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.