Annie and Me, Our Early Days
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How I met and fell in love with Annie

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Annie and I squeezed into bed beside the soundly sleeping Julie and held each other as we drifted off, it was her who woke us in the morning getting dressed,

"I think I've got flu'" she said miserably, her voice just a croak, "I need to go home and get to bed"

"Stay here, we'll look after you, doctor Dave and nurse Annie at your service"

"Aw bless you both you're lovely, but I'd better go or my mum will get worried, thanks for a smashing time, I'll see you when I'm better"

Julie walked with her to the bus stop and by the time she got back I'd done us both a breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms and fried bread, she ate it like it was her last meal and the she suggested a walk in the warm sun,

We strolled over the fields at the back of my flat and down to a canal where we sat and watched the barges going up and down, many of them were piloted by men while their wives or girlfriends lay on the flat roofs sunbathing in bikinis.

"That's the life" she smiled, "Cruising up the canal from one pub to another and making love all night"

"Sound good doesn't it?" I agreed, "Especially the last bit"

"Well I'm naked under my skirt" she laughed, "Just in case you're in the mood"

"I'm always in the mood" I told her and leered evilly.

"I say there, David isn't it?" I looked across at the bargee who'd shouted it was my boss, the man who owned the bakery!

"Good morning sir" I said politely. "I didn't know you owned a boat"

"I own several in fact" he smiled, "Come aboard" and he steered it into the bank beside us, his wife came up from below and he introduced me saying,

"This is David who works for me at the bakery and if I'm not mistaken this young lady is Ann who is starting with us soon, am I right?"

"You are sir" Annie said and shook hands with them both,

"We were just going to the pub yonder, care to join us for a drink?"

"Thank you sir, yes we would"

"Splendid" he beamed, "But please call me Frank, my wife is Nancy"

Just a few yards down from where we'd boarded, he tied up outside a big pub and I went in with him to get our drinks, he bought me a pint and Annie had a shandy,

"I'm glad I met you two today, I've been meaning to have a word with you, I gather you have another job"

"Yes" I answered honestly. "It's just three hours a night and it doesn't interfere with my work for you"

"Oh no, please don't misunderstand me David, I'm thinking of offering you something a little bit more substantial, something that would free up your evenings yet still increase your income"

"Sounds interesting Frank"

"Well I want to increase the lettings of my barges by offering to take them to the customer, or as near as I can get on the canals and return them from them after the hire is up"

He took a swig of his beer and carried on,

"All my hires run from Saturday to Saturday and all my boats are based at the marina down there about a mile from where you live, so it would probably mean you having Fridays off, Mondays too, sometimes in the summer months particularly, it will probably mean you being on the canals on Saturday nights, how do you feel about that?"

"Well just two things Frank, firstly I've never piloted a barge before and secondly how much will you pay me?"

"I'll deal with the first point, er first, if you accept, we'll spend a couple of days teaching you, it's really very simple and secondly, for every transfer you do for me I'll pay you fifteen pounds"

"Oh"

"It will be untaxed David and occasionally you will be able to do two over the weekend"

"Wow!" I was impressed, "I'll do it sir, er Frank"

"You'll have to learn how to negotiate the locks of course"

"Of course" I agreed and swallowed hard,

"Have you got a bicycle?"

"No"

"All right, we'll soon fix you up with one" he smiled at Annie, "And one for you too of course"

"Thank you" she smiled, "I'd love a bike"

"Now then Ann, how would you like to run the booking side of my boat business?"

"Well I think I'd like it, but like David, I know nothing about it"

"Right then, that's settled that, I'd like you both to report to my house tomorrow morning at let's say ten o'clock, is that all right?"

We both nodded our agreement,

"I think David that I'll take you away from the bakery for a week or so, you and I are going to look at some more narrow boats, I'm looking to buy about another five or six, while you Ann will learn from Nancy here, everything that we do for a hire, I already know you achieved top marks in your maths exams, so you'll be all right with figures, I'm also looking to open a small office at the marina very soon, so you'll probably find yourself working there before long, does that suit you both?"

"Perfect" we chorused and he raised his glass in a toast,

"To a new adventure"

"They're nice" Annie said after we'd left them, "We seem to have both got new jobs"

"Yeah" I agreed, "At least I don't have to do two jobs from now on"

"Oh great" she squealed, "Can I tell you what I want to do tonight then?"

"Go on then"

"Well first of all I'm going to cook our tea"

"Right" but I want to wear an apron"

"Right, to keep your clothes clean" I agreed, but she laughed,

"Oh no, just an apron"

"Oh wow" sounds sexy,

"Well I might wear stockings and a little pair of panties, see through ones of course"

"Of course" I croaked,

"Pour us both out a drink David" she aid when we reached my flat, "I'm just going to change"

She came in and took the vodka from me before doing a twirl in front of me,

"Well, will I do?"

Her pink tipped breasts peeked cheekily over the bib of the apron and the back view was even better, her gorgeous buttocks were barely covered in a little pair of sheer white panties drawn up tight in between them, a narrow white lace suspender belt held them up and I felt an uncomfortable stirring down below!

"Oh my God" I could only gasp at her, "Annie you are fucking gorgeous darling"

She laughed with delight at my words and wrapped her arms round my neck for a kiss,

"I want to do something daring David" she said softly,

"Like what?" I said as I stroked her lovely bottom through the thin nylon of her panties,

"Well somebody needs to go to the shop for some more vodka"

"Take the apron off, put your coat on and we'll both go"

"Oh God you'll get me hung" I moaned as she did what I suggested, then she wiggled out of her panties and passed them to me,

"I did say daring" she laughed, I gulped and we went out.

The shop keeper served me without any questions, but he could hardly take his eyes off Annie as she stood beside me smiling and holding her coat together,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.