Annie and Me, Our Early Days - Cover

Annie and Me, Our Early Days

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I met and fell in love with Annie

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I was fifteen when I first met her at our local youth club and she was fourteen, she wore a yellow pleated skirt with a white blouse and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, in those days, tights, (pantyhose) hadn't yet been invented and if a teenage boy caught a glimpse of stocking top, it was a case of an instant hard on!

I was more than surprised when I asked her for a date and she agreed, I was practically walking on air that night when I went home that night,

We went to the pictures a couple of times and other times we just walked around, but then I took an evening job to pay for a flat because I wasn't getting on with my parents, my day job as an apprentice baker left me a pound a week to live on after I'd paid the rent, so the evening job was food and extras and on a Saturday night I could see Annie.

Across the road from the bakery, there was a pub whose landlord once worked at the bakery, he was very good to us youngsters and would allow us in on a Saturday night, so that was where we often went and bless her Annie insisted on paying her half.

My sixteenth birthday came round and my wages went up by two pounds a week, just to put that in perspective, later on when Annie and I got married, we did a big shop, it came to just under five pounds, that included pots and pans, so you see two pounds was very welcome.

Annie was fifteen just a few days after my birthday and at a little party at her house I asked her to marry me, she burst into tears, her step dad went mad and threw me out of the house,

"You're not good enough for her and you never will be"

"What the hell had I done?"

I walked home feeling really down and when I got there I raided my little savings jar, I'd saved pennies, threepenny bits and the odd sixpence, it totalled just over two pounds which I took to my local corner shop and bought a bottle of vodka and some coke.

The flat I rented was over a barbers shop with a flat area out the back overlooking a park, so I sat out there with my illicit booze and started to drown my sorrows.

I was half way down my second drink when I heard the side gate rattling as if someone was trying to open it, then she shouted,

"DAVID!"

I practically broke my neck running down to open it and Annie fell into my arms crying, half a dozen bags were at her feet overflowing with her clothes and personal belongings,

"He hit me David, he called me a cheap tart" she sobbed in my arms,

"Why" I asked as I held her, "What the hell have you ever done to deserve that?"

"He's jealous"

"Jealous, why?"

"Because you work and he doesn't"

"But I like working!"

"That's just it, mum thinks you're great and she keeps talking about you"

"I'm just ordinary"

"That's daft Dave, you're sixteen years old and you do two jobs, that's not ordinary"

"Well one doesn't pay enough"

"That's what I mean, he would just sit at home and moan about it"

"Besides" I grinned, "I need to earn enough to save up for a honeymoon"

"He said it's a pity I'm not sixteen now, I could bugger off and marry you out of his way"

"I wish you were sixteen too sweetheart" I grinned, "I'd marry you like a shot"

"Can I stay for a day or two please? I won't be any trouble"

"You can stay as long as you want" I told her and meant it too, I showed her the bedroom and said that I would sleep on the couch, she nodded and then asked if she could have a bath,

"Yeah, of course" I showed her the bathroom and left her to it, I had some more drinking I needed to do!

It was about half an hour before she came out in a pretty lace night dress, "I put some clothes in the washing machine, is that all right?"

"Of course" I answered, "Want a drink?"

"Yes please"

I handed her a small vodka and coke and admired her slim figure as she looked over the fields behind my flat,

"This is a lovely flat isn't it?" she said softly, "With a washing machine as well!"

"And a television" I added, "But not colour"

"I don't know anyone who's got a colour telly"

"No I don't either"

"What am I going to do David?" she turned to face me and I saw tears trickling down her cheeks, I stood up and held her tightly,

"Annie my sweet thing, don't worry, you're safe here with me, I won't try anything on, I promise, there's a lock on the inside of your bedroom, use it, it'll make you feel safer"

"I feel more than safe with you, you know I do and you will not sleep on the couch, I came here because I want to be with you, you're my man and I want to sleep with you, all right?"

"All right ma'am" I laughed, "Does your mum know you're here?"

"Yes" she giggled, "She gave me something for you"

"For me, what?"

"Wait there I'll fetch it" I could just make out the shape of her buttocks through the thin gown as she went back into the flat, bloody hell she was naked under it!

"Here you are" she smiled and handed me a packet of three condoms!

"Now take me to bed" she said huskily and wrapped both arms around my neck,

It was a first for both of us and we learned together, she liked a lot of kisses and she adored me going down on her, she got wet, very wet and she said my cock was better than any lollipop she'd ever had.

She was quite scared at first, scared but eager, I was apprehensive too, but when I finally entered her she was a very keen and very responsive lover, I discovered that I was a repeater which thrilled her to bits, we used all three condoms that night and when I said that I'd buy some more, she told me she had a dozen off her mum!

"She likes a lot of sex" she laughed, "And now I know why"

We woke up in the morning still in each others arms,

"I need to pee" she said shyly, so I used the time to put the kettle on, I heard her cleaning her teeth so I did the same when she'd finished, when I came out she'd made two cups of coffee, she'd also stepped into a tiny pair of baby blue panties and beamed happily when I told her she looked gorgeous,

"I feel gorgeous David" she smiled, "I feel like a real woman now"

I took her into my arms and kissed her enjoying the feel of her nipples against my naked chest,

"Yes but you're an over dressed woman" I said as I dipped both hands down into her panties,

Her breath was warm and her tongue a live thing as it snaked between my teeth, she wiggled her bum sexily as I eased her panties down to find her cleft was moist with desire and longing,

"Yes David" she sighed as I entered her again, "Oh yes"

The urgency of the previous night had gone, we made love slowly. Slowly and beautifully, I kissed her neck and sucked tenderly at each nipple while she gripped me fiercely, meeting each forward thrust with one of her own, fingers digging into the flesh of my buttocks she pulled me in and trapped me with her lovely, long legs scissored around my back.

She whispered that I should talk dirty to her like in a book she'd read, so I said that she had a gorgeous little cunt, she gasped and said she wanted more, I slid my hands down over her bottom and caressed her tiny rear hole,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.