An Expats Life and Love
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Considering how the day had begun, the rest went very smoothly. The three of us had a great time. I could see that Anita really enjoyed having Kathy around. It gave her a big sister to talk with and confide in.

I enjoyed having her here too. She was witty and intelligent, giving me someone to have adult conversations with. The fact that she was eye candy did not escape me either nor did the mental image of her with Anita.

After watching the sun go down over the lake, Anita was losing her battle to stay awake and soon she was fast asleep. I carefully scooped her up and put her to bed before going back to talk with Kathy some more.

With Anita asleep in the other room, Kathy and I discussed how we had each reached this point in our lives.

My story was recent and straightforward. Kathy was surprised that prior to the last few weeks I had never had any previous pedophilic inclinations. It was the first time I had attached the term to myself. I knew it was true but I just could not reconcile with myself that I was one of those lecherous old men that used to be condemned in the states.

Kathy's story went further back. She explained that she first found herself attracted to children when she was babysitting in high school.

'I was only 14 myself but I was seen as much older than my years. At that time I was already close to graduation in high school. I was often asked to babysit, sometimes watching young children, sometimes they would be nearly the same age as myself but nowhere near as mature.

I would have to make sure they bathed and into their pajamas. I found myself really aroused after putting them to bed. Often I'd have to masturbate to relieve myself, ' she said.

'Sometimes I'd sneak into the parents room and find some sex toys or videos.

This one family had twin girls who were my age and a boy who was a little older. It was strange to watch them but we got along fine and everyone seemed to accept the situation. While snooping, I found a box of videos in their closet and decided to see what they were. Some were just straight porn; I would watch one or two every time I sat for them. Well one night I put a video on and it was the kids. At first, I thought it was just a family vacation or something, but then the two girls started pulling their clothes off and the boy started kissing them. They did everything I dreamt of doing.

'I was so hot and fingering myself so vigorously that I didn't hear the parents come home. They walked in on quite the scene, ' she chuckled. 'There I was naked, a video of their children fucking on the TV and the wife's sex toys lying around. I thought I was dead and on my way to hell.

'Well they had other ideas, they called my parents to say I had fallen asleep and asked if they could just bring me home in the morning. Once that was out of the way, I lost my virginity everyway possible in a nightlong three-way with the couple. The next week I sat for them again but they didn't go out and that time they included the children in our sex games.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.