An Expats Life and Love - Cover

An Expats Life and Love

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

We woke up a bit late the next morning and had to scramble to get the house in order for Kathy's visit. Anita was acting a bit odd again but at least now I thought I understood why. Still she was a real trooper and between us we got everything in order, even ourselves.

I started getting a lunch together while Anita went through the house to insure everything was ready. She even remade the bed when my skills did not meet with her approval. She was not about to let a guest think that she was not a skilled housekeeper. She only let me work at the kitchen because she knew I loved to cook Ð that and the fact that I owned it.

I cut up some vegetables and fruits for a platter, cooked some rice for the red beans and put together some chicken salad from a freshly roasted hen I bought the day before. Next, I made fresh limeade, put some beer and soda on ice along with a bottle of white rum in case mojitos were desired.

As I was finishing I heard Anita put some Reggaeton music on, not my favorite but popular with younger crowd. It did have a good beat and soon Anita and I were laughing and dancing throughout the living room.

We were so involved that neither one of were aware that Kathy had arrived and was watching the show. Thank goodness we kept to just dancing, nevertheless we both jumped when she started clapping between songs. It was not until we turned down the volume that we heard to gate chime sounding.

'Now that was some fine dancing and as a doctor I fully approve of the cardio workout too, ' Kathy said.

We walked over to greet her, a little embarrassed but it was a good icebreaker.

'Hola Dr. Mercedes, como esta?' Anita said.

'Bien, gracias Anita, but call me Kathy. The doctor stays at the clinic and I know you pretty well already, ' she responded with a wink.

Anita smiled shyly and quickly turned away from me, but not before seeing a little color in her cheeks.

Time for me to stop imitating a dead trout, 'Well Kathy, would you care for a drink? I'm having a glass of limeade after that workout. Afterwards, how about I give you the nickel tour of our humble abode.

Handing her a glass I could not help but notice her figure was even better without a lab coat. She had a very nice set of c-cup tits and the spaghetti strap top made it evident that they could hold themselves up without a bra. But I was a leg man, and hers were divine. They were toned, tanned and long. Not a mark on them and smooth as a baby's behind all the way up to pear shaped behind.

'Welcome to my bedroom, at least since I got kicked out of my old one by a young girl with taste.' I said indicating the living room we were already in.

'Her loss, ' Kathy said with a smile.

I was not quite sure how to respond, so skipped onward.

'Over there through that doorway is the deck overlooking the lake and the kitchen is out there as well. When my wife and I built this house, it made sense to put the kitchen outside. It gets rid of heat and removes a fire danger. After all the fire department is just over two hours away, ' I joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.