An Expats Life and Love - Cover

An Expats Life and Love

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

I picked Anita up from school after having a delightful lunch with Kathy. We had spoken for nearly two hours and found we had quite a bit in common. I had a feeling that in time, we were going to be good friends.

On the way home I explained to Anita what the attorney had said, and that she would have to see the doctor for a physical. I decided it best not to tell her about the birth control for the less she knew the better actor she could be.

Anita seemed nervous and eventually told me she had never had a physical before. I explained that it was nothing more than some poking and prodding and that the doctor was very nice. It helped her some but I could tell she was still nervous.

I reached over and pulled her close as we continued the drive home.

Once home Anita wasted no time stripping off her clothes and running through the house nude. I must have looked a bit baffled because she stopped and said it felt so nice and free. She ran up and starting tugging on my clothes saying I must join her. Who was I to argue?

And thereafter we became regular nudists while home alone. We did keep some clothes stashed at different areas in case we needed to dress quickly due to unexpected visitors. I also decided to put an automatic buzzer on the front gate that would go off whenever it might be opened.

Two days later, I once again picked up Anita from school but today was her doctorÕs appointment so we did not go straight home. As we drove over to the clinic, I tried to reassure her that everything would be fine and she would not be hurt. I did explain that the doctor would be able to tell that she had had sex, so to be careful and not let on that I had been her lover. Anita told me she understood and would be very careful.

It was easy to see that she was nervous as she clung to me like a scared puppy when we got to the clinic. The attendant took us both back to the examination room and we waited quietly for the doctor.

Kathy came in about five minutes later and made a big fuss about how pretty and grown up Anita seemed. We all spoke about the exam and what to expect then Kathy said it was time for me to go.

Anita asked me to stay but I said I should not and Kathy explained to Anita that she would have to take her clothes off for the exam. That was when Anita almost blew it Ð she started to say something but then stopped abruptly. It was awkward and I could tell Kathy was puzzled. I excused myself again and headed down the street to see if my attorney was making any progress.

At the attorneyÕs office I dropped off some papers I had found in her mothers desk. They were AnitaÕs birth certificate and some school records. I also found a family bible that listed the names of grandparents going back several generations, it gave the names of all the children born, important to me was the omission of any siblings to Dora. That indicated no aunts or uncles on her side of the family.

Next, I went to the mercado and stocked up on some food and household items we were running short of. Nothing fancy, but I did get a few treats that I thought Anita might enjoy later.

Just over an hour had passed when I got back to the clinic. The place was empty except for Kathy and Anita. They were talking and laughing when I showed up. Kathy smiled and said everything was fine except for a slight vitamin deficiency and she had some pills to fix that. She gave me a case that I recognized immediately as birth control pills and told Anita that she should take one everyday in the numbered ordered. They would help keep her healthy but she would have to take them for many years. Then she gave Anita five lempiras, worth a whopping 25¢ and told her to go buy a cold fresco.

After Anita left, Kathy told me that my hunch had been correct and there was no question that the girl had been sexually active. Then looking at me slightly quizzically she said it was recently too. My stomach jumped but I think I settled it by saying she had stayed at her house the last few nights to go through some of her mothers belongings. Perhaps her boyfriend has also visited then. She went on to say that Anita was very healthy and seemed quite happy and adjusted despite everything she had gone through.

She asked if we had dinner plans but I begged off due to a car full of groceries. I did invite her out to my home in the future for a day of rest, boating and a good meal. She agreed and we set a date for the next weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.