An Expats Life and Love - Cover

An Expats Life and Love

Copyright© 2015 by Ombligo

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Moving to Central America, a man and his wife had plans to live a life as expatriates. But an accident tears the dream asunder and leaves a man alone in life except for the teenage daughter of his housekeeper. They must continue on together with no one but each other to hold close. They soon become closer than either expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

We both napped for a bit after our lovemaking, huddled together, holding each other in our intertwined limbs. When I awoke, I tried to get up without disturbing Anita but once again did not quite succeed.

'Do not go Popi, it is nice to hold you, ' she said.

'It was nice holding you as well dear, but I need to use the bathroom, shower and start supper, ' I replied.

'Popi I do supper, that is my job and I must do it or you'll not want me no more, ' she said with mock seriousness.

Playing her game, I said 'Well, that's true, you do have to pull you weight here and you haven't done much of your work the last two days. You've just laid in bed or the hammock; maybe the job is too much for a little girl like you. I should look for a real woman to help me here.'

I guess I was a bit too serious looking because she looked panicked at what I said. I needed to fix it, and fast.

I put on a big smile, 'But you do have some other skills I learned about yesterday and today. I'm pretty sure you're better than an old widow lady at those. I will keep you I guess.

Anita smiled and threw a pillow at me laughing.

'Get up sleepyhead, we need to change the sheets, clean ourselves and get some food cooking, ' I said.

With that I pulled the sheet off her in one fast tug causing her to scream and curl up out of reflex, not being used to being naked in front of me yet.

We stripped the bed together and put it in the washer. Then went to get a shower. Unlike the typical hacienda in this area, I had the home built with a pressure tank and hot water lines. We still had a cistern for emergencies, but the home has a deep well with plenty of pressure. The hot water heater took some doing, as the builders had not seen an inline unit supplying endless hot water before. I never regretted the headaches that installation caused and having to bring in a plumber from San Pedro Sula to finally get everything right. Most native homes did not have hot water and those that did used an electric showerhead. I never was comfortable showering with an electrical line in the stall with me. I also had the shower built larger than usual. My wife's illness did not let her stand for long at times and the larger shower allowed her to sit in a chair comfortably and bathe. Now I found out it was also very comfortable for two.

As I stood under the hot water, letting it loosen some muscles I had not used much in recent years, Anita entered to join me.

'My job now is too wash you like the dishes and clothes, ' she said with a smile as she took up the loofah and soap in her hands.

The roughness of the loofah felt wonderful on my back, arms and legs as she washed me. Then the softness of her hands was even better and she rubbed soap on my chest, down my belly and then encircled my cock. She slowly stroked me hard telling me that I must be clean all over. I was actually amazed that I was able to cum again as my little girl milked me directing my load of cum onto her tits and then rubbing it in like a skin cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.