The Princess and the Captain - Cover

The Princess and the Captain

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by Pars001. All rights reserved

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For years Jim had dealt with the loneliness and devastation. Finally he was alone to wallow in the memories, that is till she showed up.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   War   Royalty  

Amber walked into her chamber, Jim trailing close behind her, "feeling better?" He inquired a worried look on his face.

"Yes Jim," she sighed "I"m not a baby"

"No, but right now you need to take it easy" he replied

"Jim, I am about to be crowned Empress. I can not afford to take it easy or relax, we have a mess to clean up after this council business is over with." she sighed as she sunk into the plush chair at the desk.

Jim sighed also, his tall form sinking into a chair next to her "I know Amber, we opened a huge can of worms when we "removed" over half of the council, it's left many questions about their disappearances and unfortunately a lot of fingers are pointing at you. We'll answer those soon, after all, they did commit treason toward the Emperor and his family, trying to eliminate all of you and end the Joltaline line," leaning close he whispered, "by the way I happen to like the Joltaline line."

Amber smiled, reaching over to caress Jim's face and kissed him. Jim stood up and pulled a small black box from his pocket and began to scan the room. Amber looked at him questionably as he began to pull devices from lights behind furniture, in furniture, out of light switches, even many lined in the carpet itself. "Okay, so far so good," he said, as an hour later he had pulled over 100 listening devices from the room. ""Now for the real exam."

Next, Jim pulled an even smaller device that Amber did recognize, switching it on, he breathed out, "Its clear enough now, I got the basic ones and a few of the advanced ones. This beauty can block and disable any left here. Its a sonic scrambler and em pulse generator, tight beam of course, something like I used on the station." Amber collapsed further into the seat, breathing another sigh. "Can it keep anyone listening in from outside with an electronic ear?"

"Yes, as I said it's a scrambler." he said "I don't think we got everyone when we did the cleaning house on the council members."

"Well, now we need to plan more til I am crowned, we can't do too much, until then I'll have to depend on you to be my protection well ... you and Willow", this last whispered as she was still afraid that even with his advanced tech, they might still be a way that others might hear. "I will do more than free her from all the charges that are against her"

"I'll hold you to that" a young blonde man outside the door said, "I'd step in but I am afraid that his scrambler might screw up my holo imager, his tech has always been that good, that's why I had partnered with him back then."

"Willow!" Amber squealed as she ran to hug her, "I didn't think you'd be back!"

Willow stepped back, not quite sure of what to do. She wasn't used to people wanting to be friendly with her, but she figured, what the hell, as the Princess threw her arms around her to hug.

"I had to come back, I told you that I would complete the mission and I always keep my word." she stated nonchalantly. Jim just rolled his eyes as Willow elbowed him in the ribs, prompting a grunt from him. "Hey, damn it, it's true!" she yelled at him. Jim just smirked, prompting another jab in the ribs.

"I have the last of them confined and sedated," Willow said as she moved closer, "as soon as you give the word, I'll bring them out with all the confessions." she smiled as she thought of the torture she had put the Duke through and was ready to exact even more pain on him. She still had a few years worth of pain to put him through. "Good Willow, but as I was telling Jim there's not much I can do till I am crowned" Amber stated dejectedly.

"We'll protect you till then I have more than just a stake it this." Jim said, as he pulled Amber close to embrace her.

Amber was worried the remaining council members would put off the coronation until the others were found or they were satisfied that they were lost. "You both are satisfied this room is secure?" she asked "There're a few worries I have"

"Well," Jim started "I was going to wait, but if you are that worried I'll start now. Willow, scan the surrounding rooms and I'll perform the higher frequency scan now." Willow nodded her head and left to begin. After another hour, Jim was surprised to have found 10 more devices, more advanced, but nothing compared to his tech. "We're secure now Amber." Jim stated as he stepped back into the room and there was a shimmering around the man behind him as the image faded and a small, agile and beautiful woman appeared behind him.

"Damn it, I was afraid of that!" Willow snapped "I forgot your tech was that good and should have known you would be constantly upgrading and advancing it"

"Amber I'd like you to meet the true Willow." as he stepped back and allowed Amber to look at her.

"You are the only other person to know her true face." he said as Willow growled and bowed to the princess.

"I should have known you would do something cheap like this, you ass!" Willow snapped "always got something up your sleeve don't you?" Jim only nodded as a new plan began to form, but it was dangerous and he wasn't sure he wanted to risk the players involved.

"We have to find out if they are going to crown you with the few councilors that are remaining so we can move forward from there." Jim said irritatedly "I am hoping we don't go through all the mandates for the Emperor" he sighed. "No, I don't think we will have to, from all I have read, they can call an emergency session and crown me Empress" Amber stated. "Well let's hope." Willow replied, "I've been busy enough for the last 5 1/2 months.

The group quieted as a contingent of councilors and their aides came to the door. "Princess," the eldest of the group started. "We have held a session and come to a decision, the Empire needs it's ruler so the chaos that is running riot can be put to an end."

"Thank you councilor, we were hoping that you would come to an agreement so we could move forward with all the plans that I wish to commence." Amber stated, a slight surge of pain rippling through her stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.