Embarrassing Robin
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Janno Jones

And that's how it started. I didn't want to take the hormones, but after a lot of discussion and pleading and arguing my sisters and mother convinced me that it was best for the family that I start on a program of female hormones. They told me it would make me more convincing as a female, and would help everyone at my new school to believe that I really was a girl.

Don't even ask me how they got the hormones. Teri had a friend whose father was some kind of low level gangster, and all I know is that a prescription bottle appeared within two days after we got back from the trip to Nevada, and Mom told me to start taking the pills immediately.

"But Mom," I whined. "I'm supposed to meet with Arabella on Monday morning. It's Saturday -- there's no time for the hormones to work."

"That's not a problem," she said. "The hormones are just insurance, to make sure your body keeps developing like a girl's. In the meantime, we're going to give you a crash course in how to look and act like a girl."

"Yeah, but you won't need much help in that area," Lori said, playfully swatting my bottom. "You're already the girliest-looking boy I know."

I spent the next two days dressed as a girl, with Teri and Lori dressing me up every morning and putting my makeup on, then taking me out on shopping sprees to get all the clothes I needed. They bought me panties, jeans, tops, dresses, jewelry, makeup, you name it. Oh, and heels. Lots and lots of heels. They made me wear the heels constantly, so I'd get plenty of practice in how to wiggle my hips when I walked in them. With my naturally long blonde hair and the girly outfits they bought me, every time I looked in the mirror I saw a cute girl staring back at me.

Arabella thought so too, when Mom took me to meet with her on Monday morning.

"You have the sexiest legs," she said, asking me to walk around the office a few times.

My sisters had dressed me in a stretchy blue minidress that hugged my body, black pantyhose and silver spike heels. My blonde hair was shampooed and silky, and my lips were coated with a wet look lipstick that made them look ultra sexy. I couldn't help but wiggle my hips in those heels, and Arabella murmured approvingly as I walked.

"You are one sexy girl," she said, laughing huskily. "And you have just the look that I want for my advertising campaign. Sit down, and we'll talk business."

I sat down in the black leather chair across from Arabella's desk and struggled to keep my dress from riding up and showing the tiny black panties that Lori had made me put on. It was a losing proposition, and I was sure Arabella could see up my skirt. However, Teri had made sure I was wearing control top pantyhose and that my private parts were tucked away securely, so there was no bulge. Still, I kept crossing and recrossing my legs, trying to hide them just in case.

Today Arabella was dressed in a tight steel blue business suit, with a red silk blouse that buttoned all the way up to her neck. Her faced was framed by her trademark black bangs, and the corners of her red lips were upturned in a smile.

"I want to have my personal photographer do a shoot with you," Arabella said. "If the pictures turn out as well as I think they will, I'm prepared to offer you a modeling contract that will pay you a six figure income. I want you to be the spokesmodel for my line of clothes. That will mean you have to be at my beck and call whenever I need you for a photo shoot, or to come with me to store openings and other events. I know you're in school, but you'll have to skip classes whenever I need you. Is that okay?"

"It's perfectly fine!" Mom said, interrupting. I think she was afraid I'd say no if she let me, so she butted in and didn't give me a chance.

"Good!" Arabella said. "I'm glad you're on board with this, Robin. I have big plans for you, and I'm looking forward to the next few months."

So it was all set. Arabella booked a session for later in the week with her personal photographer, and then she said, "Now the next order of business is for us to pick out some sexy outfits for you to wear to the session. Robin, I want you to spend the afternoon with me, and I'll take you to my flagship store and we'll try out some outfits on you."

I swallowed hard and nodded my head. I smiled meekly but inside my stomach was churning. How was I going to pull off this charade now? If I went with Arabella to try on clothes, wouldn't she see that I was a boy and not a girl? I shifted nervously in my seat, trying to squish my maleness even further, to make it even smaller if possible.

I looked to Mom for help, but she stood up and said, "Well, Arabella, I think I'll leave you two now. I have to get back to my office." She gave me a little smile that said, "You're on your own, Robin -- don't screw it up."

And then she was gone.

Arabella looked at me like a shark eyeing its victim, and I felt a blush coloring my whole body. I wanted to hide somewhere, but there was nowhere to hide.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.