Embarrassing Robin - Cover

Embarrassing Robin

Copyright© 2015 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

I tried to move his hand away from my bottom, but it just made him press harder on my butt, pulling me closer to him. By the end of the dance his pelvis was grinding against mine and there was no doubt that he was very excited -- I could feel the lump in his pants as clearly as if we were naked.

I was flushed with embarrassment, and when the dance ended I quickly pushed away from him, blurted out, "Thank you for the dance, it was nice meeting you but I have to go back to my sisters," and practically ran across the dance floor in my heels just to get away from him.

My sisters thought it was hilarious.

"What's the matter, Robin?" Teri asked. "Didn't you like the way he was grabbing your butt?"

"You're despicable," I hissed. "He was practically making love to me on the dance floor. It was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to ever see him again!"

"Well, that's not very likely," Lori said. "He keeps staring at you, honey. I think he likes you."

It was true, this Tucker Matthews did seem to have a crush on me. He kept making eye contact with me, and it was clear he thought I was a hot number. I wanted to just hide somewhere to get away from him, but of course that wasn't possible. Mom made it clear that I had to stay at the party till the end, because it was important to her job that I mingle with all the people there.

So I did, and it was amazing that of all the beautiful women there, I seemed to attract the most attention. The men were looking at me with pure lust in their eyes, and the women seemed either jealous or admiring, and I got lots of compliments from men and women all night. I ended up dancing with several guys, although I made sure it was only for fast dances, where there was no chance of a guy grabbing my butt again. I loosened up as the night went on, and by the end I was enjoying shaking my booty like a girl on the dance floor.

Just before the end of the night, though, I got a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to see the square jawed face of Tucker Matthews standing there.

"May I have the last dance with you?" he said.

I gulped and said yes, although I knew the band was going to be playing another slow number. Tucker took my hand and led me out to the dance floor, and the band started into "The Way We Were", another romantic slow song from the past. Tucker pulled me close, and it wasn't long before his hand moved down my back and firmly onto my bottom, and I realized it was useless to resist. If he wanted to think I was a girl, I guess I'd have to be a girl for him.

It was a romantic, swoony song, and I found myself enjoying the feeling of being led around the dance floor by this strong, well-muscled man. He had just a hint of stubble on his jaw, and I could feel it as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I got a dreamy, romantic feeling as the song swelled to its conclusion, and I felt safe, secure, and warm.

And then I realized there was a bulge in my thong panties. Was I getting excited by this? Oh, no, that couldn't be happening! Not to me -- I didn't like guys in that way, did I?

The song ended and I quickly wrestled free of Tucker's embrace, and once again I blurted out something about how it had been nice dancing with him but I really, really had to go. I wiggled across the dance floor in my heels and practically pushed my sisters out the door and through the lobby and into the elevator, in my hurry to get out of there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.