Embarrassing Robin - Cover

Embarrassing Robin

Copyright© 2015 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

"Does my butt look big in these jeans?" I asked my sister Teri.

"Actually, it kind of does, but in a good way," she said. "What do you think, Lori?"

Lori, my other sister, came out of the hotel bathroom wearing a towel and brushing her long brunette hair. She took a good look at me in the skintight jeans.

"It's a bubble butt," she said, giggling. "I can't believe my brother has a bubble butt! It's curvier than my butt!" She pulled her towel up and pointed to her butt, which did not stick out as far as mine.

Both of my sisters collapsed in gales of laughter, and I blushed beet red.

"Stop it!" I said. "Both of you stop it right now! You know I'm only dressed this way because it's important to Mom's career. If it wasn't for that I'd be dressed in my guy clothes!"

"What guy clothes?" Mom said, walking into the bedroom, a smile on her face. "You know your suitcase was lost by the airline, and you don't have any guy clothes right now. The only clothes you have are the girl clothes I bought you in the shop downstairs in the hotel lobby, and I must say, they do look good on you."

"Yeah, he looks cuter than both of us," Teri said. "I'm insanely jealous. I wish I looked as good in a pair of jeans and a satin top. All he needs is a bit more work on his lips and eyes and he'll be a knockout. Come over here, Robin, and I'll make up your face."

I walked over to the dressing table with the big mirror and sat down. The jeans I was wearing felt even tighter when I sat down, and the tiny little thong panties my Mom had bought me were wedged in between my cheeks, and tight as a drum in my crotch area, so that was making me uncomfortable. I squirmed in the chair, trying to find the right position, and Teri got annoyed.

"Sit still," she said. "If you move I'll mess up your eye shadow, and then your cute blue eyes won't look as good.

How did I get myself into this predicament? I thought as Teri worked on me. Okay, I know I'm not the most manly looking boy. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, a smooth complexion, a pert button nose, a high voice and the body of a girl. I don't know how, but puberty didn't happen for me like it did for other guys. I went through changes, but instead of getting facial hair, a deeper voice, and bigger muscles, the only thing I got was wider hips. My hips, butt and thighs started growing a year ago, when I was 15, and now I really did have a bubble butt most girls would be proud of. A month ago Lori got out her measuring tape and took my measurements, and they were like a girl's -- 34A-28-36 on a 5'6" 120 pound frame.

My personality is like a girl's too, I guess. I get emotional sometimes, and I throw temper tantrums.

Like now. My sisters were giggling nonstop about what a cute girl I made, and I finally had enough.

"That's it!" I shrieked, getting up from the chair and walking across the room. "I've had it with you two! I'm a boy, not a girl, and don't you ever forget it!"

"Did you see the way his hips moved when he walked in those heels?" Lori said.

"Oh, yes," Teri said. "He could be a runway model, the way he wiggles his hips."

They started laughing uncontrollably, till tears were running down their faces.

"That's enough, you two!" Mom said. "Stop teasing Robin. It's not his fault he makes a cute girl. But he has to play the role now, or I'll lose my job." She came over and put her arms around me to keep me from crying. "You know that, right, honey? You're just going to have to pretend to be a girl from now on when you're at company functions with me. It won't be that hard. After all, I work for a company that makes the cutest clothes for girls to wear. So you'll have the best wardrobe of any girl in your school!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.