My Summer Job - Cover

My Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Andy is chomping at the bit as spring arrives. The new golfing season is close and the thoughts of his many interesting experiences from last season has him excited and wanting more as he looks forward to caddying. He also will be continuing his lawn care for the summer. He meets one of his teachers, and three of her friends on the course, and ends up caddying for one of them Aliyah. Close friendships develop. Andy's relationship with his sister continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest  

If stories involving adults and adolescences make you uncomfortable, delete this story NOW. There are numerous very good authors on S.O.L. that will satisfy your literary desires.

This story may be downloaded by S.O.L. members, uniquely for their private use; but it may not be distributed for profit or posted to newsgroups or other websites.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2015 for his expertise in editing and proofing.

With the school year nearly over, I will be joining the hundreds of other students in Abbotsville attempting to land a summer job. Over the last few years, there have been way too many seekers with too few opportunities. My wants far outweigh my ability to pay for them. My family is not affluent, as some. Mom and dad work hard providing my sister and me with a good home. In the past, my lawn mowing and odd jobs kept me satisfied but this year I am hoping to get something more tangible and better paying; it is difficult when you are only fifteen.

My name is Andy Davis. At five foot eleven, and one hundred and forty-six pounds, I stand out in my class. Dad is a big man and it seems I am his mirror image. As soon as the snow leaves the ground, a visit to all my prior customers for lawn and odd jobs has me in position to make some money during the summer. My first job is in April, cleaning flowerbeds for Mr. Cross. He and his wife pride themselves on how well their home and yard look and are always in competition for the most appealing home. It is Mr. Cross who gave me a lead on a job that would give me a chance to earn good money being a caddy.

"Tell you what, Andy; I will put in a good word for you with the golf pro. He is in charge of caddies. There will be a tournament nearly every weekend during the season. I have no doubt, if you prove yourself, that you can earn a tidy sum during the summer. During the week you can still do your lawn work and then caddy on the weekends."

"Thank you, Mr. Cross! If I get the job, I promise not to let you down!"

"You're a good worker, Andy. I know you will do the best you can at everything you attempt. I will give you a call when I line up the interview for you."

Over the next three weeks, every time I return home from school, my question to mom is the same: Is there is a call from Mr. Cross? And every time the answer is the same: No. Of course, my thoughts are that he couldn't get me an interview or he just plain forgot. At this point in time, my lawn jobs keep me busy after school; most of my old customers give me the opportunity to do work for them this season. Actually, I only lost one because they are moving, but I picked up two new jobs.

Each evening after my shower, it is time to finish my homework. We have a small room off the living room that we call a study. This is where my sister, Jayden, and I do our homework. Jayden is fourteen and a real pain in the ass. As much of an agitation that she is, and this is something I would never admit to her, she is very cute! Several of my friends have made what you might call disparaging remarks about what they would like to do to her. Since discovering the joys of masturbating and understanding a bit of what boys and girls do, Jayden has been my inspiration for many of my daydreams when jacking off. Even for a sister, she is a very attractive girl. Mom insists both of us keep clean: we are groomed to look presentable at all times.

Jayden has beautiful long blonde hair that she keeps shiny by brushing it all of the time. Her big blue eyes are always shining mischievously. Jayden, like mom, has very full lips. Sometimes she uses mom's lipstick and eye makeup: it makes her look older and really sexy. She doesn't have big titties, but her nipples always seem to be hard and usually very noticeable, judging by the points in her t-shirts. A couple of times, when going to the bathroom, just as she is getting out of the tub I got a wonderful view, even though she quickly attempts to cover up. She has tiny nipples and all I get to see is the top of her pussy. It is puffy and looks something like a peach. Memories of it keep me producing lots of cum. Masturbating has become a daily ritual for me.

Arriving home one evening, mom hands me a note from Mr. Cross that says to call him tonight.

"Mr. Cross, it is Andy. You called."

"Yes, I did. I bet you thought I forgot about you. The golf pro has been tied up arranging times for a number of tournaments for the season, but I have arranged for him to talk to you this Saturday morning at eight. Can you make it?"

"Certainly! Where do I find him?"

"In the Pro Shop, just beside the club house. Have you been to Greenway Golf Club before?"

"No."

"It isn't hard to find. When you go through the main gate, just follow the main road to the club house; look to your right and you will see the Pro Shop."

"Thank you, Mr. Cross, I will be there."

At supper, mom and dad ask questions that I can't answer about caddying. Later, after completing my homework, I slowly climb the stairs to the bathroom. My mind is on Saturday morning when a slight noise gets my attention. Jayden is just finishing her bath. The hall is dark and I can't help but notice the bathroom door is slightly ajar. To me, it is an invitation to have a peek. Jayden is standing, facing the mirror, slowly drying her upper body. Her silhouette gives me a view of her chest from the side. Jayden is starting to show signs of getting breasts, a nice surprise for me. Her nipples are small, but they do stick out from her body. She seems to take her time softly rubbing each one as she continues to dry off. What has me really gaping is the time she takes drying her pussy. She brings the towel between her legs and slowly pulls it back and forth over her pussy slit. Her eyes are closed and she is humming softly. Finished, she drops the towel and her hand covers her love lips. She is fingering herself. My sister is masturbating! Boing! My cock is pushing against my pants as I am watching her. Quickly releasing it from its confines has me pumping it. When Jayden starts pushing her hips forward, against her finger, it really has me excited! Finally, she grabs the counter and gasps softly just as my cock is spouting out its hot cum in my hand. Quickly heading for my bedroom, I clean my mess with wads of tissue. Finally, the door to Jayden's bedroom closes. The bathroom is mine.

Locking the door, and then undressing, I locate Jayden's towel and sniff it, hoping to smell what a girl's pussy smells like. It just smells clean. However, there is a gold mine in the clothes hamper. Jayden's cotton panties are on top, the ones with the picture of Winnie the Poo all over them. They feel so soft. The crotch seems stained with her pee marks with a bit of crusty white stuff on the inside. Rubbing it, I bring my fingers to my nose. It smells like pee mixed with something else. Wow! My cock just seems to rise up, sticking out from my body. It has never got that hard so fast after jacking off before! Putting her panties to my nose, as I pump, really has me enjoying the feeling and the smell. Cum shoots into the toilet bowl giving me a good feeling again. Carefully putting Jayden's panties back, I shower. I remind myself to try smelling them again tomorrow night to see if it has the same effect on my five inches.

My sexual experience with girls, up to this point in my life, has been nil. I haven't been out on a real date or kissed any girls yet. All of us guys talk like we are real studs but it is just that: all talk. There isn't one of us that have had anything to do with a girl in regards to sex; mind you, every one of us certainly would like for it to be otherwise. Some of the girls in my class are very sexy looking with their tight clothes and makeup. I want to ask one of them out for a date, but I keep losing my nerve.

Finally, it is Saturday morning and I am up at six thirty; at this time on Saturday morning, no one else is moving. Prior to showering, my morning woody requires attention. It feels good to cum with the help of my sister's panties at my nose. This has become a nightly and morning ritual. Had I known the effect my sister's soiled panties would have on my cock, it is something that definitely would have been part of my life much earlier! After showering, I dress in an open shirt and dress slacks, hoping to make a good impression on the Golf Pro. It will take about fifteen minutes to get to the course by bike. Fortunately, the traffic is light at this time in the morning, which is good as this is my first visit to the course. There are many very expensive cars in the parking lot with people pulling golf carts and moving about. There must be a tournament this weekend. There are a number of guys and girls talking to the golfers, they must be caddies. The Pro Shop is easy to find. A large sign states JACK FROST CLUB PRO on the door. Entering the shop finds a number of people milling about purchasing items. There is a glass door with JACK FROST lettered on it. Knocking I await an answer.

"Come in."

"Mr. Frost, I am Andy Davis, Mr. Cross told me to ask for you."

"Come in and have a seat. Andy. I will be with you as soon as I am through."

He holds the phone up pointing. Looking about the office, the shelves are full of golf trophies; most with Jack Frost's name on them. There are many pictures lining the walls showing people holding trophies and smiling. I have watched some golf on television but have never golfed. It is something that I could never afford. Even a set of clubs in the second hand store is expensive. The fees for one round of golf would take all the money I earn in a week from my lawn business. Finally, Mr. Frost hangs up the phone.

"Sorry about that, Andy. So, you want to try your hand at caddying?"

"Yes sir. Mr. Cross thinks I can do it. He told me a bit about it."

"I have known Mark Cross since high school; he is a good judge of character. We have had some others come through here that actually humiliated the club. If I give you a chance, you will have to promise you will stay for the full tournament, if you start. I have had a few leave me holding the bag after three holes. I am too old to caddy and, besides, it is very embarrassing for the club. You can appreciate that, can't you?"

"Mr. Frost if you give me a chance, I can assure you that you will not be sorry. Mr. Cross told me it would be a chance to earn fair money."

"Yes, the fees are not bad, plus you will see some pretty good golf. Actually, the biggest part of your income will be tips from the golfers you caddy for. I have heard of caddies being paid up to fifty dollars for a round where the golfer did well, but that doesn't happen too often."

Mr. Frost informs me that the pay is twenty dollars for a round of eighteen holes. Not all golfers take caddies so it is to my advantage to learn all I can about what I am supposed to do. Mr. Frost hands me a Caddie's Guide, then the phone rings. He waves me to sit as he takes the call.

Leafing through the booklet gives me a vast knowledge of what I don't know about golf. The best caddies are familiar with the course they caddy and can offer some information to the golfer, if they ask. I know nothing about golf and even less about the course. There is a sinking feeling in my stomach after feeling so buoyant about the prospects of a better income this summer. Who will hire a caddy that hasn't a clue about the game? Then, a voice is calling me through my mental haze of disappointment.

"Andy ... Andy back to earth."

With a sheepish grin, I acknowledge his call.

"What are your plans for today?"

"Going home and knocking on some doors for more lawn work."

"I have an opening for a caddy; one of the new ones I hired for the tournament has decided that this isn't for him; so, I am in need of someone to cover for him. I have told the client you do not have any experience and she told me not to worry, as long as you are strong enough to carry her clubs. I told her that isn't a problem."

"I would like to try, Mr. Frost. Could you call my mom and tell her I am working?"

"You can do it yourself, in a minute."

He is back to the phone.

"Miss Nielson, I have a caddy for you. Like I told you, he hasn't got any experience; but, he has the intelligence and desire to learn."

"Good, he will see you in the parking lot."

"Andy you will be caddying for Ms. Heather Nielson. All I can tell you about her is she is a divorcee, a very good golfer and seems to be able to attend most tournaments in the area. She is in the parking lot now, waiting for the caddy that never showed. She is wearing a white blouse and red golfing shorts. She has short blonde hair and, you will notice, very blue eyes. You should be able to find her very quickly. Besides being very attractive, she always plays golf to win and she has won several tournaments on many courses. She can teach you a lot!"

After a quick telephone call to my mom, and then parking my bike behind the Pro Shop, I quickly run to the parking lot. Mr. Cross is right; Miss Nielson does stand out in a crowd. What he didn't tell me is she looks like a fashion model! When she sees me coming, her face lights up giving me a smile that makes me blush. Her long legs are smooth and well-tanned. Her clothing is tailored for her body and accents her obvious beauty.

"You must be Andy. I hate to rush you, but I tee off in five minutes. Just follow me with my bag."

Following Miss Nielson is not hard. Her shorts seem molded to her buttocks and the motion is very exhilarating. Looking at her bottom, my five inches stirs. This has never happened before. Following in her wake, her perfume engulfs me. It has the same reaction on me as Jayden's panties. Finally, we get to the tee and it is her turn. Noticing another caddy, standing at the edge of the tee area, I stand beside him. Heather selects a club and takes her shot. Returning the club to me, we all walk down the fairway.

With Miss Nielson golfing last, I watch how the other caddies handle themselves and how they have the next club ready for their golfer. When the golfer approaches the caddy, they usually call out a number. Then, I realize all of the clubs have numbers; Miss Nielson's have small numbered covers on some of them. As she walks towards me smiling, she calls a number; quickly removing the cover, I hand her the requested club.

"You are a quick learner, Andy."

Two things happen when she leans over to accept the club: the vision down her blouse gives me a view of two very well formed, full breasts cupped in a lacy red bra, the view has me blushing when she notices me looking; and my cock bongs into a hardon.

As the game progresses, my education continues. Watching the others, I learn the names of each club in the bag. When Heather asks for a specific club, I am ready for her. Of course, every time she leans over my eyes find her two luscious breasts. The scoring of the game has me confused. That is something I will have to read about tonight. When the game is finally over, it appears that Miss Nielson is the winner in this foursome with a score of four under par, whatever that means. She is very excited.

"Andy, you did very well for the first time out. Will you be here tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, the second round is Sunday and I will need a caddy again. Are you interested?"

"Of course! What time would you like me to meet you?"

"You can meet me at the hotel across the street, Room 231; say, about seven-thirty. I will buy you breakfast."

"I will be there, Miss Nielson. Thank you so much!"

"Good, please call me Heather. I will pay you for everything tomorrow, if that is okay with you?"

"Fine."

After helping her put the clubs in the trunk, she leaves me and is in a discussion with a group of other golfers. Riding back home, my thoughts are on her breasts and I wonder how they would look if Heather were naked. I bet she has big nipples! Then, another big question hits my thoughts: do Heather's panties match her red lacy bra? Riding a bike with a hardon isn't the best situation.

Mom questions me about how the day went. She is happy for me that I proved myself and is very impressed about Miss Nielson requesting me for tomorrow. She and dad are getting ready to visit a friend, down the street, for an evening out. Even Jayden seems interested. She is dressed in her bathrobe, as she just has showered. She is sitting across from me. In her excitement, she doesn't notice that her robe has opened, giving me a view up to her crotch. It is an impressive view! After looking down Heather's blouse all day, my sexual urges are at their peak! When Jayden notices where my eyes are focused, she surprises me by not telling mom. Usually she takes great joy in getting me in trouble and I try to return the favor. She smiles at me and slowly covers her legs. Her long, blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail. We are so close that I can smell her shampoo and bath soap; it reminds me of Heather's perfume. Asking mom if we can continue the conversation later, I head for the bathroom.

Quickly undressing, once the door is shut, I caress my shaft, thinking of Heather's beautiful titties. Then, the view of Jayden's legs snaps into my thoughts, which makes me wonder just how Jayden would look lying on my bed with her legs spread. The images that are on the net, have given me ample input for my imagination. In the shower, enjoying the refreshing water, I feel a draft, like someone opened the door.

"Andy, I have to go pee and mom is using the bathroom downstairs."

My hair is covered with lather and suds are running down my face so my eyes are closed.

"Well, go ahead and pee and then get out of here."

"Thanks, bro."

Why couldn't this have happened when I could see? Visions of Jayden, peeing fill my mind, as her stream hits the water in the bowl. My imagination is at its peak wanting to see her doing her job. Assuming she has left, after hearing the flush and getting hit with a blast of hot water, I continue my shower. The sudsy lather on my cock makes it easy to jack off, giving me a much needed feeling of relief. Then, I hear a sound. Unbeknownst to me, Jayden did not leave the bathroom. The shower curtain is just open enough so she could see everything, including cum shooting out of my cock.

"Jayden, what are you doing?"

"Watching you! Do you do that all of the time?"

"Do what?"

I have pulled on the curtain, closing off her view; however, it's a bit like locking the barn door after the animals have all been stolen. What was a very nice hardon is now just a shriveled stub; not only because I came already, but also the fact that my sister watched everything. Thank goodness she couldn't read my mind because, as the cum gushed out of my cock, my mind was on her legs and the wonders between them.

"Rub your thing and make it spit again. That was really cool!"

"You should have left after you peed. I thought I was doing you a favor."

"You did. Can you do that again?"

"You had better go; if mom or dad catches you in here there will be hell to pay!"

"You don't need to worry about them. Mom has dad in knots; he has been ready to go for over an hour, but mom is still in the downstairs bathroom. When she comes out, he will have her out the door before she can think of something else. So, can you do it again?"

"Maybe, but you have to do something for me."

"What?"

"You have to show me yours so I can get hard again."

Instead of leaving in disgust, Jayden looks at me with a funny expression on her face. She is still dressed in her bathrobe so she is likely naked underneath. My small snake isn't doing anything except hiding. Since Jayden doesn't make a move, I rinse the soap off my body and grab a towel. Jayden watches every movement. No point in trying to hide it now as she has seen everything as it is. Drying my hair has my limp cock moving up and down. Jayden's eyes are wide and shining, as she never takes her eyes off me. Finally dry, I tie the towel around my waist and go to my room. Both of our bedrooms are upstairs. Mom and dad have a very large one downstairs. Walking down the hall, Jayden follows me. When I try to close my door, she pushes on it and comes into my room.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am still thinking about what you asked me. Would looking at me naked help?"

"You are very pretty and when a guy sees a pretty woman it gets him excited."

Shit! Why did I say that? That is my cock doing my thinking for me. Again, Jayden doesn't leave or yell; she just looks at me. When I drop my towel, her eyes are quickly riveted onto my cock, which is starting to grow in spite of my request to see between Jayden's legs. Then she surprises me by dropping her robe, sitting in a chair and spreading her legs. She is beautiful! The strain of her spreading causes her soft, puffy lips to open, giving me a view of a very pink moist opening. So, this is what I have been missing! I don't know why but instantly my cock gets hard. The movement of my shaft does not go unnoticed.

"Wow, Andy! I did that?"

"You are the first girl I have seen between her legs. I don't know what it is but I feel excited just looking at you. Can I get a better look?"

"Sure, if you want, but I want to look at you too."

On my knees, with my face about three inches from her beauty, I can feel her sexual heat and sure as hell can smell her pussy juice. It reminds me of the smell of her panties. Shit! Of course that is what her panties touch all day so, of course, they will smell like her pussy and a slight odor of pee.

"Can I touch you, Jayden?"

I might as well go for broke. Either she will or she won't let me, but the desire for more is very strong.

"Maybe, but I have to see you first."

On my back in bed, my cock sticks straight up. Jayden is now beside me inspecting.

"You can touch it if you like but be gentle. It is very tender."

Her small, warm hand reaches out and touches the shaft; then, she pulls back quickly. Grabbing her hand, I wrap it around the shaft. Then guide her in a pumping motion.

Does this feel good?

"It won't break; just be gentle."

She watches my foreskin cover then uncover the bulbous head with each stroke. It is a light purple, as all of the blood in my body must be there by now! Jayden's hands are so soft and warm. This is something I could enjoy all night, even if she is my sister.

"Okay, you can touch me now."

Crawling up beside me, she sits with her ankles crossed, spreading her pussy to the max. Nothing prepared me for the soft moistness. Her heat spreads to my fingers as I probe. In two knuckles deep, Jayden sucks in her breath and falls back on to the pillow with her legs spread wide. Moving between her legs, on my stomach, my face is again within smelling distance of her very wet opening. Her scent is like a siren of old, beckoning me to immerse myself into her essence. When my lips touch Jayden's love lips, her eyes open with a flash.

"Andy, what are you doing? Why are you kissing my pee-pee?"

"Did you like it?"

"It feels different."

Really not knowing what to do, my tongue and my lips continue their learning experience. One thing I quickly learn is that every time my tongue touches a bump on the top of Jayden's pussy she takes in a deep breath. It is small, but I am able to actually suck on it. The sound that emits from Jayden has me thinking she is hurt.

"Did I hurt you Jayden? I didn't mean too."

"No, it doesn't hurt, it feels good. Keep doing it."

Her opening is so tight that my tongue can't enter very far. Jayden brings her knees up and lifts her cunny to my mouth. It seems the more I lick the more juice seeps out. It has a funny taste. Finally leaving her panting, I can't help but notice Jayden's small tight bum hole.

"Jayden, roll over on your stomach."

Jayden's bum cheeks are like two small melons. They are well defined and so soft. Spreading her cheeks gives me a wonderful view of her small tight rosebud. This morning I would have never thought that looking at my sister's asshole would be so sexy. When I run my finger over it her body twitches.

"What are you doing, Andy?"

"Examining your pretty bum hole; it looks so sexy."

"My bum hole is sexy?"

"Jayden, this is my first experience looking this close between a girl's legs. Everything looks so soft and sexy. Look at my cock; it is as hard as can be."

From all the reading and listening I have done, I realize that, somehow, my cock is supposed to go into Jayden's pussy. One of the guys had a video of a guy and a girl fucking. Remembering watching the guy's cock slide in and out of the girl's pussy still gets me hard but can Jayden take my cock inside her? My tongue couldn't get into her when I tried and my cock is longer than my tongue. Jayden seems fascinated looking at my fully erect cock.

"Can you make it squirt again?"

After seeing Jayden close up the urge to masturbate is so strong; actually, if it were possible, I would love to try to put it in Jayden's pussy. Grasping my shaft, stroking, Jayden settles in to watch.

"Why don't you do it for me?"

"Me? How?"

"Wrap your hand around it, squeeze softly, and pump it up and down. Then you can feel it pump and squirt really close-up."

Jayden was never one to refuse a challenge. With me on my back, she grasps my shaft and starts to pump. Now this feels really good! If I had known how it feels to have Jayden stroke me, we could have been doing this for a couple of years. Jayden's body showed development very early with well-toned legs, bum and hips that I saw; often running after her to kill her for something she did to bug me.

The desire to cum is building up rapidly. Jayden is leaning over the head of my cock, really enthralled by the movements of my foreskin. Not being able to hold off, cum shoots straight up coating Jayden's mouth and nose. When the first blast hit her, she opens her mouth to gasp; wrong move, as the second string finds the opening and hits her in the back of the throat. Now she is gagging and chocking.

"Andy, that stuff won't hurt me, will it?"

"No, Jayden, I read that some girls like the taste of it."

"It doesn't taste too bad; kind of salty."

"Guys at school told me that some girls suck a guy's cock till it shots then they eat the stuff. I don't know if it is true."

"So, no other girl has done this for you?"

"No, you are the first and boy did it feel good!"

Then she really surprises me by leaning over and licking the glob of cum still clinging to the top of my cock. Flicking her warm tongue over the head nearly has me cum again. Wow, this feels good! Jayden engulfs the head in her mouth, looks at me with her big blue eyes shining and starts to suck. This must be what heaven is like.

Jayden gets up and turns out the light. Instead of leaving, she lays down beside me with her face at my cock. She pulls at me to lie on my side facing her. I watch as she adjusts a pillow and then she opens her mouth engulfing my cock and starts sucking.

When the alarm goes off the next morning, I am shocked to find Jayden still in bed with me. She is now curled up in my arms, body-to-body; spoon fashion. Fortunately, mom and dad never checked on us or we would be in deep shit! Gently waking her, she smiles and leans over and kisses me. Shocking myself, I kiss her back and my hands run all over her body and end up between her legs. She is so wet.

"Jayden, I have to caddy this morning. It was fun last night. I hope you want to do it again."

"Oh yes, big bro, it is fun; besides, you don't taste too bad."

Thirty-five minutes later, at Heather's hotel room, I knock softly on door number 231. It is seven-thirty one.

"Come in, Andy, I am nearly ready."

Letting myself in, I survey the room. The bed has been obviously used as the outline of Heather's head is still in the pillow. My imagination is now working overtime. With what Heather exposed to me yesterday, my boner starts to grow.

"I won't be long, Andy."

Looking up, Heather surprises me as she is only dressed in a lacy blue demi bra, exposing a lot of bare skin. The matching panties are molded to her body. She has beautiful, flawless skin that seems to glow. Her tummy is flat with a deep indentation for her belly button. Looking lower, I am sure that those are long, dark brown hairs escaping her panties. Heat runs through my body as my blush rushes through me.

"Oh, that is cute, Andy. You are blushing! Haven't you seen a woman before?"

She disappears into the bathroom before I need to answer. The vision of her lush body is vivid in my mind. With her looks, and her sexy body, she must have a boyfriend. Wondering what it would be like in bed with Heather, I softly rub the protrusion in my pants.

To make matters worse, Heather's other bra and panties are in a pile on the chair beside her bed. The bra is red, like the one she exposed me to numerous times yesterday. The panties are very lacy and look very skimpy. Dare I touch them? Moving closer, my ears are straining to hear any indication that Heather is returning to the bedroom. Water is running in the bathroom so she could be brushing her teeth. Quickly moving to the chair, my hand touches the softness of her lingerie. Her panties feel so sexy. They are so small that closing my fist would hide them in my hand. Putting them back, I notice three, tight, brown curly hairs attached to my palm. Are they Heather's pussy hairs? Quickly gathering them, I put them in my wallet. All my body is twitching now. Then the door opens. Heather is completely dressed in a snappy golf outfit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.