Cindy and Me - Cover

Cindy and Me

Copyright© 2015 by Unca D

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is for hard-core enema enthusiasts only. Nick injured his knee and his prescribed pain medication has made him severely constipated. After exhausting the usual remedies, his nurse girlfriend Cindy suggests an enema. Reluctant but desperate, Nick agrees. The experience opens doors to new sexual discoveries; and he and Cindy find themselves bonded more strongly than ever, both physically and emotionally.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema  

Cindy stepped into her bedroom carrying the red bag, again bulging and hung it on the I.V. stand. "I made this one a little bigger," she said as she pulled another exam glove onto her right hand.

"How much bigger?"

"Up to the top. This bag holds just under five pints, so it's maybe two quarts plus four or five ounces. Since there's no soap in this one, we're relying on the mechanical distention of your colon to stimulate motility. The secret to a successful enema is two words -- sufficient volume. Time for some lube..."

I rolled onto my left side and felt her spreading me. Her finger spread the cold lube onto my pucker and then I felt her finger sliding inside me. Again the sensations were giving me the start of an erection. I didn't fight it this time.

Glancing over my shoulder I saw her coating a long, bulbous nozzle with lube. "Is that a douche nozzle?" I asked.

"It is. It's also better for enemas."

"How so?"

"It's bigger and longer -- easier to hang onto and the bulb on the end makes it harder to slip out. Just relax -- I'm going to inset it."

I felt the round tip against my orifice. Cindy rocked her wrist and I could feel its bulb slide past my sphincter. "I'm going to tilt it up so it's pointing toward your head," she said. "Your rectum lies along the base of your spine. If I pushed it straight in, it would bump against the wall of your rectum. This way I can slide it in all the way..."

I felt her push the nozzle all the way in until the hilt was against my bottom. The shaft felt thicker in my orifice and I could feel the length of the thing inside me. The sensation was oddly arousing.

"You can take this one lying on your back," she said. I rolled onto my back, my knees slightly flexed. "This one should flow in easier than the first one. And, it should come out easier, too." She snapped open the clamp.

Again I felt the initial rush of cool water low in my pelvic bowl. As water from the reservoir flushed through the hose I could feel warmth penetrating deep into my abdomen. Cindy sat on the bed and caressed my thigh. I couldn't believe how arousing the sensations were -- the onrush of water, the warmth and the fullness in my belly. By now I was stiffly erect.

"It's going fast," she remarked, glancing at the red bag. She put her hands on the sides of my abdomen. "Starting to feel fullness in there."

I put my hands on my belly. "Yeah ... I can feel it." Running my fingers from my ribcage to my pelvis I could feel the fullness building inside me. Then I began to feel it -- a fullness, a bloating sensation. "Feeling full, now," I said.

"Roll onto your right side," Cindy coached and I complied.

"Really full, now," I said and began the doggie-panting she had advised.

"Almost done. Relax that belly. Let it fill..." I heard her close the clamp on the hose and pull the nozzle from me. "You're done."

I rolled onto my back and ran my hands along my belly. "God, I feel full."

"You look full," she replied. Sure enough, my belly wasn't flat but rounded from my sternum to my mons. "Feel," she said, guiding my hands. "You can feel the structures of your colon ... your sigmoid here..."

"Yeah..." I could feel a bulge low on my left side, just inside my pelvic bone."

" ... your descending colon ... transverse ... ascending." She guided my fingers to the right side of my abdomen. "This is your cecum. That's the furthest reach of your colon."

"Interesting ... How long do I need to hold this one?"

"However long you want to."

"I think I'll go now..." Cindy helped me off her bed and I limped to the bathroom. Pulling back my shirt I regarded my belly in the mirror -- I definitely could see the distention.

Sitting on the toilet I bore down to expel the enema. This one came out in long gushes. I could feel the water moving down, my colon deflating and my belly returning to normal. Toward the end what must've been residual soapsuds came out, along with some sour-smelling, soupy matter. Then, confident I was done, I cleaned off, flushed and washed hands.

Cindy was right, I had to admit. I did feel good -- relaxed and empty inside. It was a wonderful sensation, especially after the past week of feeling miserable.

I headed back to the bedroom. Cindy met me wearing a sheer, black baby doll nightgown and a black satin G-string. I scanned her up and down. Her gown left little to the imagination.

She had compact, B-cup breasts, their twin charms visible through the filmy fabric. Her legs were short but shapely, with well-formed calves and cute, dimpled knees. Her arms were slender with sexy muscle definition in her deltoids; however her hands and feet seemed a bit large for her frame and I knew she was sensitive about being a petite, five-foot-four girl who wore size nine shoes. Her bottom was sexy and round -- too round for her liking, but I thought it really cute.

"You look super sexy in that gown," I said.

"I thought you'd like a reward for being such a good patient," she replied. We embraced and kissed. I held her tight against me and nuzzled the top of her head, inhaling the scent of her red hair.

Holding hands we approached her bed. The red bag hung, flaccid, on the I.V. stand and the towel was still spread on the mattress.

"Cindy," I said, "I was wondering ... if I could have another."

"You want another enema?"

"Now that I know what's involved ... I want to explore the sensations. I've always been open to new experiences."

"I know -- one of the things I like about you is your open-mindedness."

"So -- would that be all right?"

"No harm," she replied. and took the bag from its hook.

I followed her into her kitchen and watched as she ran water to warm it. "Make it bigger and hotter," I said.

"Bigger?"

"Yeah ... How much can a person take?"

"Depends on the person," she replied. "I like large volume enemas. I fill the bag to the top."

"I'll bet your tummy gets big from that much water."

"It does -- I look three months pregnant."

"That is something I'd really like to see."

"Play your cards right..." She regarded me. "Since you're an enema newbie, you should work up to the volume you can handle." She filled the reservoir and then added water to a plastic measuring pitcher. "Here's a full bag and another pint I can dump in along the way. You can see how that much feels, okay?"

"Okay..."

I headed into her bedroom, pausing to remove the shirt. "I guess no need for this," I said, setting it atop my jeans and briefs on a chair.

"Excellent," she replied. "Enemas are always best taken when nude. It's how I like to take them."

"That's something else I would like to see." This time the mere anticipation was making me hard. I lay on my left side, eagerly awaiting Cindy's finger and the nozzle.

She spread me and coated my anal canal with the cool, slick lube. Then, in one smooth motion she slid the douche tip into my rectum, pushing it all the way in.

I rolled onto my back and reached under, feeling where the hose terminated in the nozzle. The hilt was firmly lodged against my anus, and I could feel its shaft lodged deep in my rectum. She released the clamp and sat on the bed. I regarded her in her gown. "The view from here is fantastic," I remarked.

Cindy watched the bag deflate. She stood, dumped the extra pint from the pitcher into the reservoir and returned to sitting on the bed. She ran her hands along my thighs, up past my hips and caressed my abdomen. The water indeed was hotter than the last one. The inrushing warmth reaching deep into me; and, feeling her touch was giving me a powerful erection -- and a wet one. Cindy wrapped her fingers around my stiff organ and squeezed some clear drops onto my lower belly.

"I can't keep my hands off you," she said, running her fingers through my chest hair.

"I'm not complaining." She brushed the soft pads of her fingers over my nipples. "That feels good," I said. Her touch was increasing my arousal and my organ was becoming so hard it almost hurt.

She continued teasing my nipples. Now my glans began to throb. My heart was beginning to pound and I was breathing heavily through my mouth.

Cindy ran her fingers in circles around my nipples, drawing her nails across them. Then, suddenly and without warning I experienced a powerful climax. All I could do was let out a groan as I ejaculated hot blobs onto my chest and belly. I drew in a breath and let it out as a gasping sigh.

"Oh, my," Cindy remarked. "I didn't see that coming."

"Neither did I" I replied, panting.

She picked up a blob on her finger, put it in her mouth and smiled. "Enema's done," she said and closed the clamp. "You took it all."

"I guess I did. I hadn't noticed -- I was distracted." I ran my fingers along my distended abdomen. "I'm really bulging, now."

Cindy placed her hands on me. "Wow -- full belly," she said. Reaching between my legs she slipped the nozzle out of my rectum. With some facial tissues she cleaned the blobs of sticky semen from me.

"If you'll excuse me..." I headed once again for her bathroom.

"Wait," she called. "Let's see that tummy." I turned sideways to her. "Very sexy"

"This enema really does want out, and it wants out, now," I replied and headed toward the bathroom. Expelling this one was much like the last -- long gushes, and the feeling of fullness being replaced by one of empty, mellow relaxation. I cleaned myself off, flushed and headed to the bedroom.

Cindy ambushed me, still wearing her baby doll. She leapt up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I held her thighs. She covered my face with kisses, then she kissed my lips and rammed her tongue into my mouth. I pulled back, caressing it with my lips.

"That was the sexiest enema I ever administered," she said. "It made me so horny."

"Administering an enema makes you horny?"

"This one did. When I'm at the hospital administering one, I wall off those feelings. Since you and I are ... intimate..."

"You didn't feel a need for that professional separation."

"Exactly. Not only did it make me horny, it made me want one, too."

"You want an enema?"

"Oh, God -- I want one so badly!"

"Then, let's give you one."

"I can't..." She lifted the hem of her gown to expose her still quite fresh appendectomy scar.

"Oh, that's right." I remembered the night she had the operation. We had been dating for a couple of weeks and had a dinner date. Cindy called me to cancel, saying she had a stomach virus and was throwing up. About two in the morning, the phone rang. Cindy said she needed to go to the hospital and asked if I could take her. I asked her what was wrong and she said she thought it was her appendix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.