Weekend With Debbie - Cover

Weekend With Debbie

Copyright© 2015 by LazyAssJack

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Spent a weekend with Debbie when Kenny, her husband, was away on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

Friday night at Debbie's house

Friday turned out to be a busy day at the office. Debbie was not at work, must have taken the whole day off. I could not leave office until about five o'clock on Friday. As I started my car, I called Debbie and told her "I am leaving the office now, and will be at your house in about 30 minutes." She said "Jack, that is great, I will leave one garage door open, and you can park your car inside." I said "Great, See you in thirty minutes pet."

It was the usual Friday evening traffic as I drove to Debbie's house. I drove my car through the open garage door when I reached her house and parked it. Kenny's black Yukon was parked next to mine in the garage. I took my duffle bag with my change clothes from the back seat, and walked through the connecting door from garage into the house.

The house was quiet as I walked in, and there was a glass of martini on kitchen table with an olive, waiting for me. I loved this gesture, grabbed it and took sip, and yes Debbie can make a good martini, and walked into the living room. Debbie was sitting on a chair with the same shirt dress she wore at work when we made our plans, but this time without the inner tee, and she had a glass of wine on her hand. She looked gorgeous with the zipper pulled all the way down to her navel, her queen of spades pendant occupying a prominent space between her deep cleavage. Without any tee, her breasts and the nipples were visible through her sheer white top.

As I walked into the room, Debbie got up from her chair, came over to me, hugged me around my neck with both hands and started sucking my tongue with an open mouth kiss. I wrapped my left hand behind her back, grabbed her ass and slowly raised her skirt up. I slipped my right hand under her skirt and went straight to the home base. She was very excited and was already moist and leaking profusely around her inner thighs. I inserted three fingers into her cunt easily, started rubbing her clit with my thumb and her asshole with my little finger.

She moaned into my mouth and said "Jack I have a special movie to watch with you tonight."

I said "Great Debbie, I hope you are the star of the movie."

She said "Yes I am, it was taken with my smart phone during my first gang bang when I went on a vacation with Kenny, three months before our wedding."

"Nice," I said "lets watch it later tonight."

"This is a movie from the vacation when I got pregnant with Jake," Debbie said.

I immediately thrusted my three fingers deep into her cunt as far as I can and twisted my fingers around, as Debbie continued to suck my tongue and swallow my spit. Soon I had her cumming on my fingers.

We had a quick dinner of boiled buttered corns, baked potato and roast beef. Debbie is a great cook. During the dinner I told her that I was planning a special event for her on Saturday night.

She squealed in delight and said "That is wonderful Jack," and clapped her hands like a small kid in a candy store.

After the dinner, we moved into her living room and sat on the couch facing the TV. Debbie knelt in front of me, opened my pants and pulled them and my underwear down before sitting on my lap pulling her skirt above her waist. She then pressed the start button to play the recorded video of her first gang bang. This video was taken on her phone by those who were fucking her that night. The camera work was not great, but she had the video edited professionally by a friend of hers. The resulting shorter video, from eight hours of raw footage was hot. This was the first of the two gang bangs she had during that vacation, when she got impregnated with Jake. She knows she got pregnant with someone else since she had her husband wear condoms while they were at the resort, but barebacked during both gang bangs and the one off encounters she had with others during that vacation without Kenny's knowledge.

As we watched Debbie getting used by various black, Spanish and white guys, I inserted my right hand into her cunt and started fucking her with it. Soon I had three fingers going in and out, and she was heavily oozing on to my fingers. Debbie closed her eyes, leaned against me and started moaning loudly as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, while I was finger fucking her with my other hand. I had her cumming on my fingers in a short order, with some gentle tickling of her clit with my thumb.

On the television, younger twenty-seven year old version of Debbie had a thirteen inch black monster cock in her cunt, a ten inch Spanish cock in her ass, while sucking the cock of white guy, who was vacationing at the same resort with his family. Watching the action on TV got my cock real hard and it was sticking straight up between her thighs. I continued to finger fuck her adding my fourth finger into her cunt. After adjusting her to sit sideways on my lap, I leaned over to suck on her breast and bite her nipple. She let out a loud moan as I tried suck all of her breast into my mouth and orgasmed with a shudder for second time that night.

Just then the phone rang, as I was pulling out my hands from her sopping wet cunt. Debbie immediately reached for the remote to pause the video and picked up the phone. It was Kenny at the other end calling to apologize for not being able to go to the orchestra on Saturday as they planned.

Debbie said "Don't worry Kenny, we can always do that another time after you are back. How was your flight and how is your hotel room?"

I did not hear any of Kenny's responses to Debbie. I pulled my hand out of her sopping cunt and her juices were dripping down in long strands from my fingers. It stretched a long way when I pinched and stretched it between my thumb and forefinger, a sure sign that she is ovulating. When she saw how much cum there was on my fingers, she got hold of my hand and started sucking it loud enough for Kenny to hear at the other end.

"No dear, I am having my after dinner dessert," Said Debbie. "Yea it is chocolate covered pop sickle," and she chuckled loudly as she was cleaning my second finger.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.