Power of Touch
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

Foreword:

I have enjoyed many conversations and suggestions from people. Thank you for all your critiques. I am an objective person and I try to understand every suggestion from all angles. I have implemented several items that were discussed through emails in this and previous chapters. Some ideas brought up had me questioning some of my decisions in previous chapters. One, in particular, was keeping Shannon as “mom” (thanks Glib). I have had this chapter written out in a draft for a few weeks, but I’ve taken the time to make sure the previous chapters were proofread and are consistent with the things I say and do in this chapter. If you notice something that would contradict previous chapters, feel free to read them again, I’ll post the updated chapters to SOL and ASSTR. If they truly are wrong, please let me know and I’ll make the necessary changes. One last thing, in my efforts to check for consistency, I have added some more dialogue/back story -check out chapter 8. -NVN

I sat at the kitchen table eating some cereal. I was definitely more of a toaster strudel kind of guy. Why was I eating cereal? I looked up and Hannah was sitting in front of me looking out the window. I saw a guy walk past the window. Sort of. He was floating, it looked like. He was also dressed really funny. Like those medieval time guys with the poofy uniforms. The weirdest thing is he had some kind of pike or something. The thing was easily 10 feet long and he was holding it in one hand leaning on his shoulder. A Halberd! That’s what it was called. It had a big axe on one side and a spike on the other.

“Who is that guy, Hannah?” I was so confused.

“Him? He’s guarding our house, silly. You should know that. You put him there.” She said as a matter of fact.

Before I could answer Hannah my phone rang. It was Red.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand. “Red? What’s...”

Red yells into the phone cutting me off. “Aaron! Come to Hannah’s now! Hurry!” I heard her scream and yell out “Stop! Get off me!” and hang up the phone. I was out of bed in milliseconds. Mom has slept next to the wall, so all I needed to do was roll off.

I burst out of my bedroom and call out quietly, but urgently. “Lucy! Come on girl!” Lucy appeared at Sam’s door almost immediately, looking at me quizzically. “We got trouble. Let’s go!”

I had the good sense to put on some basketball shorts on last night. I hopped over the half wall and landed on the bottom steps quietly and lunged for the front door with Lucy at my heels. I didn’t waste time looking for my shoes, I Looked inside myself and made the soles of my feet tough. I stepped outside and immediately turned towards the direction of Hannah’s house. Hannah only lived about 5 miles away by car. If you measured a straight shot, as the crow flies, it was more like 2.5 miles because I didn’t need to make the big loop around that the roads take.

==Aaron? What’s happening?== I heard Hannah say in my head. She was startled when Lucy hurried out of the room so quickly. I could sense her fear and alarm. “I don’t know yet, Hannah. Stay at the house and keep everyone calm.” I said out loud, not attempting to concentrate to keep myself quiet. ==Oh. OK. I’m going to keep watching you, OK? I’m worried.== She said a little frailly. “OK sweetie. Thanks.” I felt warmth in my psyche from her worry and love.

I started to sprint full speed in that direction. I’ve never actually pushed my limit to see how fast I could go. I usually had to consciously control my strength exertion so that I wouldn’t break anything around me. I let loose this time, but gradually because I’d never tried this. It only took five or six paces before I was at full speed. It seemed like my stride was nearly 20 feet long. Lucy hung in right next to me. “Get to Hannah’s Lucy!” I yelled sidelong at her and Lucy bolted away from me as if I was standing still. Holy shit...

I bounded over fences and even jumped on a couple of houses so I could get there as soon as possible. Parkour! When I came across a main street, I bounded over all 5 lanes and into the embankment on the other side. The cars driving by must have only seen a blur above them. I must have taken a whole 2 minutes to get there. Lucy must have gotten here 30 seconds before me. The front door was literally off its hinges, laying inside the house splintered into two pieces. Now this is quite a feat because, John Winslow was the one that most likely had that door installed. The door was solid wood. Lucy was scary when she wanted to be.

I ran inside and took stock of the situation. Lucy was on top of James holding her biting grip around his throat. James was laying as still as possible with his pants pulled down around his knees and a quickly wilting erection. Red was readjusting her top in the living room. Carbone had Vic in an armlock and they were starting to stand up by the edge of the living room. Sterling was laying on the floor with his nose bleeding, face beaten very badly, and his already hurt wrist bleeding. Arthur was groaning motionless on the floor nearby. Jamal was also on the floor motionless, but facing away. What the hell happened.

Red stood up. She looked both pissed off and hollow at the same time. I walked over to her. “You OK?” I touched her shoulder. She leaned in and gave me a tight hug. “I’m fine, now. Lucy saved me. That pig over there was...” She trailed off.

I closed my eyes while she hugged me and Looked. I could sense the tearing inside her in both ends and several bruises forming throughout her body. I used my own life force and fixed her immediately. Her mental state was a different matter. I haven’t the foggiest how to fix that. What I could do now was give her calmness, so that’s what I did. She looked up at me. “Thank you, Aaron.” She hugged me tighter.

“OH! Sterling! You gotta help him!” She said, turning and pointed at the bleeding Sterling on the floor. He was lying on his back. His face was destroyed. His lips were split in multiple places, I could see major bruising just under his eye socket, his nose was almost gushing blood, and there was a pool of blood already on the floor. I rushed over and kneeled next to him and Looked. He was in bad shape internally too.

His stiches had reopened on his wrist, I could tell he was feeling pain in his ankle even though he was unconscious. Several of his ribs were broken and his abs were seriously bruised. The worst was the bleeding around his brain. I could sense that there was a large fracture on his skull. I used up some more of my life force and fixed the life-threatening issues, numbed him completely, and made him unconscious.

Then I rushed to Jamal. He was unlucky, albeit, much more fortunate. Jamal had a concussion and bruising on the side of his head, plus a few loose teeth. I stabilized him and left him unconscious.

I moved on to Arthur and saw that he had no life-threatening injuries and made him unconscious, also.

“What the hell happened here?” I asked out loud. Lucy growled around James’ throat and Vic winced as he said: “James did this...” Carbone tightened his grip. Vic winced again. Red nodded.

Then I turned to James with rage in my stare. Lucy let him go, seeing that I was running to him and kicked him hard on the side. He flew into the couch and took the couch with him. The couch flew at the entertainment center and was essentially obliterated and James slumped onto the floor groaning faintly. I walked to him and took his arm and dragged him back to the middle of the living room. I stood there holding his wrist and lifting his torso a little so that the obviously broken ribs further cased him pain. I Looked inside and set all his pain receptors to max and muted and paralyzed him. Then I let him fall motionless, feeling the most pain he’s ever felt in his life, I’m sure.

Red was looking at him in defiance. I looked at Carbone holding a wincing Vic. “What happened?” I asked quietly, menacingly.

Carbone started to explain.

James had been hackling at the young black kids until they all went to sleep at midnight. They had woken up and James was back at it and the black kids had enough and started a fight with James. Jamal grappled with James and a lucky elbow by James disoriented Jamal. Arthur had been kicking James and Vic grabbed Arthur from behind and body slammed him, rebreaking his hand. Carbone, then, tried to subdue Vic while James managed to knock Sterling down and he bashed his head on the tile floor. Arthur got up and tried to rush James, but James did some Judo move and sent Arthur flying over him, dislocating his shoulder. Then James kicked the dazed Jamal in the side of the head, knocking him out. Carbone was wrestling with Vic and James had started to beat on a limp Sterling. That’s when Red walked in, saw what was happening and called. James saw her and started to attack her. Vic and Carbone were nearly evenly matched, so they canceled each other out, giving James the freedom to inflict the damage he did on Red.

I turned to Red and she still had a defiant look on her face. I walked around the room and put everyone besides Lucy, Red and Carbone to sleep, then I sat on the sofa that wasn’t destroyed. Red sat down next to me and leaned close, cuddling me. “Thank you.” She said, simply. I was a little tired from the psychic exertion and the life force I had used to fix Red and save Sterling and Jamal. Carbone had sat down on one of the kitchen stools.

“What were you doing here this early, anyway?” I asked her. She explained that she spent the night with Kenny and had to go really early in the morning because his mom didn’t want girls spending the night there. She decided to come here and next thing she knew...

I decided I didn’t want James around anymore, but simply turning him loose wasn’t an option. I went to James and took his muteness and paralysis away. He started grunting in pain from his abdomen. I numbed that so I could talk to him and he looked up at me. He took his time standing up. I was close to him, too close. He managed to take me by surprise and head-butted me, breaking my nose. I reeled in surprise and recovered in a rage. In a flash of speed, I grab his arm and spun quickly and elbowed his forearm just below his elbow. I managed to rip his arm off at the elbow, dislocate his shoulder, and sent him tumbling to my left. I spartan kicked his back and heard a definite crack as I broke it. I dropped his arm on the rug and walked to him. I put him back out and used his life force to fix my own nose and stop his arm bleeding. I still had blood on my face, so I leaned down and used his shirt to wipe up most of it.

I can see that talking to him is pointless. What’s most concerning is how he was able to do this at all. I know I made the adult changes to him. I looked at Carbone. Carbone raised his hands up in surrender.

“You tried to defend these people against that idiot. You don’t have anything to worry about from me. For now, go sit on the sofa.” I told him. Red came up to me with a dish rag and cleaned up the rest of the blood from my face. Once she was done, I went to Sterling, since he was in the worst shape.

I Looked and saw that there was no brain activity. The swelling in his brain had gone on for several minutes before I got here and it didn’t look like I could do anything for Sterling. I could sense his life force, for sure, but I didn’t know if Sterling was still there. I couldn’t attempt to change much in my weakened state, apparently fighting wasn’t a way to replenish your life force. A thought struck me and I knew what to do.

==Your mom and I are already almost there, Aaron. I told her what happened. And before you ask, I had Commander Paws stay at the house protecting everyone else.== Hannah spoke into my head. ==Thank you, Hannah.== I knew she was smiling from the pride she transmitted.

Red had gone over to the younger guys and was doing what she could to help them. I went to Carbone and put my hand on the back of his neck as I faced him with my eyes closed and Looked, I mean really Looked. The changes were still there, but it seemed that the loyalty bit was fading. I guess that over time emotions like that would fade. I should have thought about this earlier. It’s obvious, now that I see it. I concentrated and focused my thoughts and gave Carbone a very thorough dosage of the Adult Package. I couldn’t have this happen again. I was confident that Carbone would be one of the most loyal people around me. I do have to readjust his attitude, though. He was a crime boss, after all. I wanted to be safe and I gave him 3 more thorough doses. I thought back to Zoe. If Carbone turned out like Zoe, then I would know it was the Adult Package that affected her so. If he was the same as he’d been, I would know it was Zoe.

“Carbone, you’re going to be very respectful to everyone, do you understand. You will take examples from what I do. You will not treat anyone in the dismissive manner you used to. Also, the sky is red.” I had kept eye contact during the entire time. Carbone nodded, looked confused, the said “Uhh, it’s blue ... Are you OK?” That proved it.

“Yeah, that was a test. Everything else I said, take to heart, got it?” I told him, still clutching the back of his neck. He nodded.

Now I had to make sure I did the same loyalty enforcement to everyone else.

Hannah and mom walked in quickly through the door. Lucy bounded at Hannah and started to lick her face. Mom saw the carnage and gasped. “It’s OK. I have it under control now. I need your help, though.”

“Uhh. Sure, honey. What do you need.” Mom took a second to reorient herself. “Meet me in the main bedroom, girls. You too, Red.” Red looked up from Arthur. She was cleaning a cut on his head. Nothing too serious.

I bent down and scooped up Sterling and brought him to the bedroom and set him down on the floor next to the bed. I propped him up on the corner of the bed and night stand and walked back out to the living room. James was lying on the floor next to his severed arm. He was pale and getting paler. I grabbed his ankle and dragged him roughly to the other side of the bed in the master bedroom. The girls were standing by the bathroom wondering what I am doing. I propped James’ foot up on the bed. Lucy sat at the door watching.

“OK. I need all your help. You’re going to have to trust me.” I told the group of girls. “You know we trust you, honey. What do you need?” Mom asked. I knew that after seeing all that carnage out there, the last thing they would want was to think about sex, but I needed to create a high amount of life force for what I had planned. ==I see it. I see what you’re thinking of doing. Can I help?== Hannah asked in my head. I felt her eagerness and determination.

I concentrated only in thought and answered her. ==I’m definitely going to need your help, Hannah. Can you see what I need you to do?== I thought hard about the over-all goal. ==Hmmm. Yes, I can see. It’s going to be hard.== ==I know. I also know you can do it. I believe in you.== She beamed at me. The other girls seemed to get it when Hannah and I were talking to each other in our heads and just waited. I took each of their hands and made them all extremely horny.

They all nearly pounced on me, tackling me to the bed. I had Red kissing me roughly as she shed her clothes, so I couldn’t see what was going on further below. Someone had yanked my shorts down. I told my dick to get hard and it immediately sprang up and smacked something. Mom cried out in surprise and Hannah was laughing. “You got me in the nose, Aaron!” Mom said giggling. Hannah wasted no time and started to suck and bob.

I could already feel the life force generating around us. It was like a hurricane brewing in energy all around. Red stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes with desire. She kneeled over my face and pushed her pussy down onto my face. I decided to try something new and I used the life force that was building to make my tongue extend to 5 or 6 inches and gave it the ability to get thicker and vibrate. “OH Fuck!” Red yelled and gyrated her hips onto my head as I penetrated her with my vibrating tongue. She reached up and pinched a nipple hard and enjoyed the sensations I was giving her.

I felt a body lower itself onto my dick without knowing who it was. The fact that I couldn’t tell who was fucking herself onto my dick was such a turn-on. I could feel a hand go between my legs and rub on my balls and I assumed was also playing with the asshole of the girl on top of me. I Looked at the girl riding me and knew it was mom. I used the contact with the hand on my balls to create a connection to Hannah. Hannah’s had was rhythmically touching my balls and I Saw that Hannah had two fingers in my mom’s asshole and was helping raising mom every time she needed to raise her hips. Hannah was creating a very pleasurable stretching sensation for mom and simultaneously creating a better connection to the energy around us, while still keeping her mind clear for what’s to come. Smart girl.

==OK, Hannah, are you ready?== I asked her telepathically. ==Ready!== She responded. ==The first thing we gotta do is take James’ ankle and use his life energy to create a home for Sterling. Form a field above us and make sure the walls of it won’t come apart. Good, there you go, like that. Perfect. Now, use the life energy that we are creating to fuel Sterling’s transfer.== I felt Hannah move her hand from James’ leg to place it on the side of Sterling’s face and concentrate. Her mental presence was awe-inspiring. She was a goddess in her realm. I could feel her pulling Sterling’s soul out of his lifeless body and guide it to the field she had created above us.

I could sense the fear and anxiety coming from Sterling’s soul. I willed calmness and the feeling of safety and trust to it and noticed a significant drop in the agitation. I knew that Hannah was more powerful than me, but this is incredible. I sensed her closing the field above.

I thought I could hear something coming from there. It was very faint, directionless. Hannah mentally captured Sterling’s attention and guided it to me. It noticed me and connected.

He wasn’t quite telling me any words. I could understand the beginning, middle, and end of the message he was trying to convey to me. I felt him and his intentions more than anything. I suppose that words are too much of a human construct and Sterling was no longer bound by that. I understood him, but my brain formulated everything into words.

[What’s happening? What did you guys do? What are these feelings? They are so clear and raw!] I heard him say to me. ==It’s OK. You’re OK, now. What are you feeling?== I thought to him.

[I’m feeling a very nice tight pussy on my dick. Your dick... ? Umm, how can I feel your dick?] He asked confused. ==You got hurt bad, Sterling. I couldn’t find you inside your head, you were braindead, but I could still sense your soul. I had Hannah, here, guide you into this field in order to save you.== I sensed his attention shift to Hannah’s psychic presence. [You saved me?] We both felt her smile at us. ==Yep. You’re all better, now.==

Sterling focused on me again. [Wow. I don’t know what to say. Thank you! I don’t know if that’s enough.] ==For now, just enjoy Shannon and we can speak more later.== I told him and turned my thoughts to an orgasming Red on my face. I could feel my life force completely replenished and the hurricane of energy is still raging strongly around us.

I reached over and knocked James’ lifeless foot off the bed. I attempted to speak, but I had to return my tongue back to normal before I could do that. “Lucy, can you bring the other guys here?” I asked as I rolled Red over onto the bed. Hannah crawled around and dove in between Red’s legs. Red smiled and mewled and Hannah licked Red’s clit.

She came back with Carbone, then left again. Carbone was standing there with his eyes wide open staring at the carnal display in front of him. “Carbone, take that piece of shit and toss him out into the living room, then come back here.”

Mom ground her clit down hard on my pelvic bone and shuddered. Carbone dragged James with some difficulty back out of the room. Lucy carefully pulled Jamal into the room and brought him next to me. I reached out and took hold of his wrist. I Looked and fixed his concussion with the endless supply of energy around us. Then I focused hard and gave him a strong dosage of the adult changes to him. Then I did it again. And again. And again. Four very concentrated doses of that cocktail should not wear out for decades, if at all, compared to what I had given them the first time. I woke him up.

Jamal opened his eyes and looked around confused. “What happened? Huh?” He spotted mom’s amazing tits as she rode me and he stared at her wide eyed. Mom smiled at him and winked. I decided to give my dick the ability to vibrate and she opened her eyes wide and squealed, then she started to shudder in orgasm again.

“Jamal, you are going to be the one of most loyal people I have, do you understand?” I told him looking at him. Mom was still riding me hard, which made my whole body rock and took away a little from the ultimate look of supremacy I wanted to convey to Jamal. Meh, I think Jamal is understanding quite clearly what I mean.

“Yeah, I understand.” Jamal said, stealing glances at me from Mom.

Lucy showed up with Carbone. Carbone was holding Arthur on his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. “I told Lucy that I could help her.” I looked at them. “Good job, Lucy! I couldn’t ask for a better dog!” Lucy barked quietly and gave me a doggy grin. I looked up at Carbone. “Put him on the bed here.”

Carbone made his way to the foot of the bed with Arthur. “Jamal, do you want to join us?”

“Aaron, I would sell me soul for a chance to be where you are.” He said staring at Mom. Shannon looked at him and smiled again. “You want to hop on board, my sexy dark chocolate hunk?” She asked him.

“Ma’am, I would like nothing more. I would rip my own arm off for a chance to be with you.” I think Jamal may be developing a crush on my mom ... I would bet my life that he was going to be loyal to the death, now.

“Jamal.” He looked at me with effort. “Yea... ?” He said distracted. “Jamal!” I said forcefully. “Yes? Sorry. She’s just so damn gorgeous! I think I love her!” “Focus, Jamal! Over here!” I said for a third time. He looked this time. “Jamal, how would you like to be my mother’s protector?” His eyes lit up. “Fo’ real? Yo! That would be...” He didn’t finish, he sort of just trailed off. “Would you like that, mom?” I felt a distinct tightening in her pussy as I called her that. “Do you want Jamal to be your guard?”

She looked at me. “Of course, I would! Thank you!” She turned back to Jamal. “I would love for to have this Dark Knight protect me.” Jamal had a huge smile on his face.

Mom got off me and crawled onto Jamal as he was still sitting on the ground next to me. She kissed Jamal deeply and fumbled with his pants.

“Mine!” Hannah called out and climbed on top of me, stuffing my hard member into her wet pussy. I looked at Hannah and smiled at her. She smiled back and started to rock back and forth. I had my dick vibrate again and she opened her eyes wide, then closed them in pleasure as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I saw Carbone still standing at the foot of the bed looking at Hannah’s beautiful ass and asshole. Arthur was laying limply at the foot of the bed and Red was propped up on both elbows.

“Carbone, would you like to make Hannah feel good?” I asked him. He looked up at me almost pleading. “Yes...” He said almost whispering. Hannah was still rocking her hips back and forth on my vibrating dick. “Well, then, make her feel good.” I told him. Carbone knelt on the bed and buried his face in her asshole. Hannah yelped in surprise and then moaned deeply.

I looked at Red. She was sitting up now and was pouting at me. “I’m sorry red, do you want a boy-toy?” She folder her arms over her boobs and humpfed. “Yes, of course, I do!” I laughed and said “OK, hold on.”

I reached out with my foot and made contact with Arthur. He got banged up pretty bad. I fixed his hand completely. The body slam had cracked his shoulder blade, so I fixed that. I noticed that he had quite a small package between his leg, though. “Red, how big do you want his dick to be?” I asked her.

“Ohhh...” She moaned softly as she fondled her clit and thought hard. “How about 8” and a little thicker than you?” She asked, biting her lower lip. I focused in and gave him those changes, then I concentrated hard and gave Arthur the same four concentrated enforcements on his loyalty and woke him up. Boy, was he going to be surprised. He was silent as he opened his eyes.

The first person he spotted was Red and he couldn’t take his eyes off her. “Arthur?” He turned his head towards me, but still looked at Red. “Arthur!” He looked at me. “Y-yeah?”

I looked from him to Red. Both Arthur’s and Jamal’s reactions were very similar. The first thing Jamal focused on was mom and the first one for Arthur was Red. Maybe after giving their brains a big jolt to the loyalty department, they become loyal to the first person they see? I needed to make sure they were both loyal to me as well as these two fine ladies.

“Arthur, Jamal, look at me.” They did. Jamal was under my mom and she was riding him now. “Take my hand, you two.” They did and I gave them both 2 more concentrated loyalty boosts, male package, and improved their recovery time for sex while they looked at me. “Jamal, you’re going to make sure nothing bad happens to my mom, understand?” Jamal nodded. “Arthur, same goes for you and Red.” He nodded and looked back at Red. “Arthur, would you like to protect Red?” “Hell yeah!” He said. Red smiled at him and curled her finger, beckoning him.

He crawled over to her and laid down on top of her, kissing her.

Carbone had lifted his head up and was already pressing his dick in and out of Hannah’s ass. Hannah was cumming quietly between us. I could feel her squirting sporadically onto my legs and consequently, the bed.

[I can feel all of it! Everyone’s pleasure. This is amazing!] Sterling told me in my head. I looked up to where I thought he would be and didn’t see anything. I could feel him there, though, but when I closed my eyes, I still couldn’t See him there, although I could sense him if I knew what to look for. I could feel the energy generated was getting funneled into Sterling. I supposed he was recharging from his ordeal earlier.

After we were all done getting our fills of each other, I told the girls to get cleaned up in the master bath. I put on a shirt from John Winslow’s closet and had all the guys meet me in the living room. The place was a mess. Broken furniture, a cracked wall, and two dead bodies. I told the three guys to stand off to my side a ways away and I walked to where Vic was laying down. I woke him up and had him stand up. I took his arm and gave him 4 concentrated doses of the adult changes while he looked at me.

“Vic, you’re going to clean this place up. You got your cell phone on you?”

“Yeah, but it’s almost dead.” He said after he took it out and checked the screen.

“OK, set it to charge, then clean this place up. Go dump James’ body somewhere that it won’t get found.” I turned to the other three as Vic started to get busy. “Jamal, you’re going to stay by Shannon’s side unless either she or I tell you otherwise. Arthur, same goes for you and Red. You two will protect them with your lives.” They nodded seriously at me.

“Carbone, you and I are going to take a trip to the bank. You’re going to transfer all your crime money to me. How much is in the account?” I asked Carbone.

“About $1.5 Million.” He said. Arthur spoke up. “My dad had a crapload more than that. He doesn’t make it in an honest way either. So I don’t feel bad when I take bits of it here and there so I can help people who need it. I probably took $100K or so just this last year, I doubt he noticed.”

“How much are we talking here?” I asked him, curious.

“I don’t know how much is in there. It’s probably in the 9 figures, I’d bet. He is some c-level executive in Wall Street.”

Silence. “Wow. OK, then, Carbone, we’re going to use your money to finance a trip up to New York. Arthur, you’re coming with.”

The girls walked in from the back. They recoiled at the sight of the severed arm in the living room, but walked past it to the front door, where I was standing. “Mom, can you take Hannah to school? Jamal is going to come with you. OK?” Mom looked over at Jamal and smiled.

“Sounds good to me. Come on, my Black Knight.” Jamal followed her with a stupid grin on his face.

As Hannah walked by, I stopped her. “Hannah, you have to act the same as you used to before I changed you, you know this, right?” Hannah looked at me and smiled. “I know! I just go play with the other kids during school. It’s much more fun when you can understand things. Plus, Tony likes to give me good feelings too. He has a big dick and he squirts a lot! I just have to be really careful with him because of his bones.” Hannah said giggling. “Heh, OK, just make sure nobody catches you, you don’t want to get in trouble.” “I won’t!” She said and kissed my nose.

I went to Lucy and kneeled down to give her love. I spoke with her while I petted her. “Thanks for all the help today, Lucy.” She snuggled harder into me. “Can you go back home and take care of Sam, now?” Lucy huffed and off she went.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.