Power of Touch - Cover

Power of Touch

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

I woke up and immediately started thinking about serious things like security and what I would do about it. My body wasn’t even fully awake and my mind was going full speed ahead. Slowly, I began to realize my physical surroundings and the input my senses were providing me.

I was warm in bed. I had my arm around a soft backside and taut stomach. My morning wood was nestled exquisitely in between two legs and was being squeezed. I opened my eyes and saw brown hair cut to just below her shoulders. Hannah has much longer brown hair. This must be Sasha.

I gave her a tentative thrust. She thrusted back and reached down with her hand and used her fingers on my dickhead. She looked over her shoulder and she winked at me, then turned and thrust back at me again.

I rolled over on top of her and wedged my knees in between her legs. She obliged and spread her legs wide and tilted her ass up in the air. This was a delectable sight. I leaned down and gave her pussy and ass a long hard lick. She moaned into her pillow and pushed her hips back into me again. I leaned down again and started to tongue her ass for all I was worth. Sasha seemed to love every second.

After a couple of minutes, I scooted up and lubricated my dick with the mess I left on her ass and pushed in. Her ass greedily accepted the intruder and she shoved her whole body back into me removing my option to go slow. She took all of me in one swift backwards lunge.

If she wanted it rough, then rough is what she’ll get. I pulled almost all the way out and pushed in hard, eliciting a slapping noise from our joined bodies and a muffled grunt from her pillow.

I picked up the pace and began thrusting harder and faster. I could feel her quiver several times. I wonder how long she’d been awake thinking naughty thoughts. We reached our peak and I grunted into her ear while I unloaded into her ass. ‘

“I won’t ever get tired of that.” I whispered to her out of breath.

Sasha looked back as much as she could with me still buried in her. “Nothing quite like waking up to this.” She smirked and relaxed in bed.

I rolled off her and laid on my back. She got up and headed out the door. My thoughts drift back to yesterday morning. Yesterday, a day that proved how easy it was to sneak up on this house. We are woefully unprepared here. I need to figure out a way to set up some security. Guards would be nice, but until I have a crazy amount of money, that’s not going to fly. Neither would a state-of-the-art security system. I need something that could see but not be seen. Lucy did a great job last time. Maybe that is what I’d need to look into. Guardian animals. Heh, there’s a thought!

I heard rustling across the room. My chameleon was making his way up a branch in his terrarium. See, but not be seen. Of course! I got up and opened up the top of his habitat. I gently picked him up and closed my eyes.

I’d have to go down to his DNA to find out how he is able to change colors. It didn’t take all that long, maybe 20 seconds to isolate the patterns that allowed such an extraordinary ability. I opened my eyes and set him back on his favorite branch. “Thanks, buddy.”

I walked out of my room to the bathroom and walk in. The shower is running. I can see through the semi-transparent doors that Sasha is in there. She’s softly humming to herself. I recognize the tune, but can’t place it. It must be some current pop hit that these girls seem to rave about incessantly.

I walked to the toilet for my morning whizz and closed my eyes to focus on Sasha. She was elated. I could see pleasure being fed to her, but that wasn’t the reason she was elated. Those strong emotions were emanating from her heart.

I made sufficient noise that I was fairly certain she knew I was here. I was naked already, so I opened the door and stepped in. She turned to me and smiled. I was still Looking and I could almost hear her happiness it was so intense. I stepped to her and hugged her under the stream of scalding hot water.

“Jesus, woman!” I stepped back from the waters of hell that were casually flowing down her perfect body. “You got this turned to boiling over there? Holy hell.” She burst out laughing.

“What’s wrong baby, too hot for you? You can’t handle this?” She smiled. I growled. I reached behind her and turned the water to maximum freeze. She screamed and leaped out of the way. Now it was my turn to laugh.

“Jerk!” she playfully smacked my shoulder. I leaned in and kissed her nose and turned the water to an acceptable level. I rinsed off in the water and backed up so she can have the majority of the jet and brushed my teeth. She backed up to the water and resumed whatever she was doing between her legs with her fingers.

I Looked and saw she was fingering her ass. “You cum a lot, you know that?” She said as a matter of fact. I guess she was almost done when I walked in because she only did it for a few seconds now. I guess watching a little is better than not watching any.

I stepped out while she washed her hair. I dried and put the towel back and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I walked by Sam’s room and peeked inside. The door was cracked, so I didn’t make any noise. Eddie was sprawled out on the bed. Mom had gotten us both queen size beds from her tax refund one year. It was a gift that kept on giving. Now, it was giving its all to Eddie because he had each limb off a different side of the bed and a raging morning hard on while he slept away.

I backed away and shut the door. I stepped to moms room and looked there. Her door was a little more than cracked. Steve was laying on his back and Anka was straddling him reverse cowgirl style. She was stationary while Steve was pistoning his huge tool up her tight snatch at ludicrous speeds. Anka had a blissful look on her face.

It was a bit mesmerizing to watch. I stayed for a few minutes listening to Anka’s soft grunting and erotic moans. I wished I had a camera because this is grade-a stuff. I left them to it and headed to the stairs.

I looked at the couch just as I stepped on the creaky step and saw Danny sitting on the couch with Amy laying on his lap. Danny was absent-mindedly toying with her amazing rack while they both watched some cartoon on TV. I got to the foot of the stairs and saw mom and Red in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Ooh, pancakes!

I sat at the table where Sam and Andrea were already sitting. “I saw you left prince charming sleeping.” I eyed Sam.

“Yeah, we woke up early and came down here.” Andrea responded.

“Did you see Steve and Anka? They are going like rabbits up there.” Sam leaned in conspiratorially. I chuckled and nodded. “Yep. She was on top of him reverse cowgirl when I left.”

Andrea leaned in to participate. “She was on her hands and knees when we walked by. She’s such a slut!”

I lifted my eyebrows at that remark. “I think we are all sluts now, don’t you? We’ve been basically having orgies every few hours with random partners for the past few days.”

Andrea looked up thoughtfully. “Hmm. I guess you’re right.” She giggled. “I feel so naughty!” Sam giggled with her. “Aaron, wanna fuck?” Andrea asked, still giggling.

“I just did, you nympho.” I chuckled at her. They looked at me and smiled knowingly.

Mom set a nice big plate of pancakes in front of us. She was, of course, completely naked, save for an apron. It was quite a delight to witness. Mom’s a hell of a cougar, especially now that every aspect of her youth is toning up. “Thanks, mom!” I attacked my breakfast.

“Yeah, thanks.” Sam said around a mouthful. “Phannkyou” Andrea was beyond a mouthful.

Eddie chose this moment to appear. He walked up behind mom and hugged her, bringing his hand up under her apron and taking a handful of tit-flesh in each hand while he chimed in: “Wow, that looks great! Thanks, Mrs. Gordon!”

I heard a clatter of silverware in front of me and turned to Sam. She dropped her fork on her plate and stared dead faced at Eddie copping a feel of mom.

I had no reservations on the matter, mom can do what she wants. Although, it is a little weird to see her naked and screwing 2 guys in the living room.

Sam began to tear up and started to run upstairs. Everyone was looking around confused. Eddie was, as always, the oblivious one and he continued to fondle mom’s boobs. “I think that’s enough, dear. It seems you upset Sam.” Mom said as she wrestled her way out of his grasp.

I looked at a confused Eddie and he motioned questioningly at me. I rolled my eyes. “Come on...” I took his arm and marched him upstairs.

Sam was lying in bed, naked, with her face stuffed into her pillow. Her amazing ass was a sight to behold. If she wasn’t so upset right now ... No, focus! I walked up to her and sat by her hip. Eddie sat in the chair.

“Sam?” I asked softly. She grunted in response. “Sam, come on. Look up.” She grunted again. “Can’t fix anything unless you look up...” She paused and grudgingly looked up. She saw us and rolled over. Even when she’s upset she is so damn sexy. I swear she’s a goddess. I had to focus, though. Damsel in distress.

“What’s wrong?” I asked softly.

“He just came up behind mom and grabbed her!” She said half hysterically and pointed at Eddie.

“Are you upset because he grabbed another girl or because he grabbed mom?”

She paused again. “I ... I don’t know. Both!”

“That’s not fair, Sam. Look at everything we’ve all been doing these past 5 days. Who can blame anyone for copping a feel? Steve is banging Anka right now in mom’s bed. How was Eddie supposed to know that this would upset you? Did you not just have sex with both Eddie and Andrea last night?” I tried for an understanding tone.

“That was different ... But ... I guess you’re right. I mean, it is Eddie we are talking about. He’s an oblivious horndog.” She said and laughed a little.

“I’m right here ... In the room...” Eddie piped up.

“Shush!” “Quiet down you!” We said in unison. Then we burst out laughing.

“Why don’t we cut him a break? Can’t fault him for what happened. Mom’s hot, I’d touch her boobs too.”

She rolled her eyes. “I guess...”

I got up and left those two to talk, closing the door on the way out. I met Sasha just as she was walking out of my room with her hair wrapped in a towel. “Hi, beautiful.” I told her. She beamed at me and hugged me. “Hi!” We walked downstairs together.

You could feel the tension in the room downstairs while everyone was pretending nothing happened. I looked around. “OK. New rule. You must ask for permission before you touch someone else in a sexual way for the first time. Agreed?” There were murmurs of consent around the room. Better than nothing, I guess...

Hannah chose that moment to walk in from the back yard, completely naked, holding a cat. She was being led inside by Valerie, the cute raven-haired sass-mouth from next door.

“I found this one frolicking outside with Commander Paws. Stark naked. Probably not a good idea, seeing as she’s hella hot.” Valerie had said as she walked just through the patio door. She looked around at all the naked people. “I’m at a loss for words...”

“That’s rare, I gather?” I asked her.

She looked up at me on the stairs. “Yes, as a matter of fact. Are you guys nudists? Awesome!” She took off her sweatshirt, revealing her gorgeous petite frame. She had both nipples and her naval pierced. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. What a sight...

I contemplated whether to correct her on the nudist issue, but I decided that it was just easier to let her think this. I didn’t want to have to change her too...

Valerie smirked at the 3 sets of bugged out eyes. Danny, Andrea, and I hadn’t figured out how to talk yet. Red was doing a ‘not bad’ nod while Amy and Hannah were playing with the cat she brought in. Mom seemed to be the only one not stupefied by the bold girl while actually giving her attention. She was already standing by the table near Andrea, so she just stepped over to Valerie.

“My goodness, dear. You are beautiful!” Mom smiled.

“Thank you...” Valerie smiled back and implored for moms name as she replied.

“Shannon. It’s my pleasure to meet you.” Mom said.

“Thank you, Shannon. You’re the beautiful one! You look barely past your teens! How do you keep that up?” Valerie returned the compliment as she met my mom halfway to where she was standing with her arm expended in a hand shake motion.

“Nonsense.” Mom said and moved in for a hug. Valerie gladly accepted and returned very sensual hug.

Mom kept hold of Valerie’s hips as she motioned to introduce the people in the room. “That’s my son, Aaron, and his pretty school friend, Andrea.” I saw Andrea blush.

“I’ve met Aaron.” She winked at me and waved to Andrea. “She blushes so prettily, don’t you think?” Valerie said to my mom while they both looked at Andrea, still at the table. Andrea blushed some more at this acknowledgment.

Mom spun her and motioned to Red. “That’s red. She’s ... I don’t know what she is, actually...” She looked at me.

I found my voice. “She’s a friend I made the other day.” I supplied.

Valerie’s eyebrow lifted slightly.

“This is Danny, He’s Aaron’s friend.” Danny had a raging boner as he watched the pair of vixens. “As you can see, he’s very gifted.” Mom whispered to Valerie and they both tittered.

That’s Amy and I believe you met Hannah. They go to Aaron’s school.

“Yeah, Hannah seems like the sweetest girl ever. I spoke to her briefly outside.” Valerie agreed.

“My husband, Steve, is upstairs with a couple more guests and my daughter, Sam is in her room with her boyfriend.” Mom said motioning to the stairs. With my vantage point I could see that mom’s hand had slipped down and was cupping Valerie’s beautifully formed ass.

“Hi, everyone! Call me Val. I live next door with my sister Angie.”

Anka chose that moment to walk downstairs with Steve. “Look what I finally figured out how to do, guys!” Anka spoke up as she led Steve downstairs by his erection. She wasn’t paying attention at whom exactly were downstairs and only noticed the new guest when she finished guiding Steve down the last step, still holding him by his dick.

“That would be my husband with one of the guests, Anka.” Mom said with a jokingly serious flat tone. Steve had a deer in headlights look. You could see he wasn’t sure how mom would take this.

Val was open mouthed staring at this girl holding her hosts dick in her hand. Anka stopped short when she realized the situation she blundered into. “Ummm...” She let go of him, unsure how to proceed.

“Well, what did you figure out?” Mom asked her. Mom still had a straight face. Then a grin broke out and she started laughing and clutched onto Val, her hand sneakily taking Val’s pierced boob in her hand and squeezing softly. Val took a moment and began laughing too. You could almost hear Steve say whew.

Anka still wasn’t sure. Mom was able to gain control of herself and introduced the beautiful raven-haired girl standing naked in the dining room. “This is Val. She lives next door. She found Hannah playing outside with a cat. Naked.”

Steve responded. “Oh. Well, Val, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Then he stepped up and gave Val a big hug. I Looked at Val and realized that Steve was still hard and had pushed his erection in between Val’s legs. She was feeling a mix of excitement, arousal, and confusion. Mostly excitement and arousal, though. She hugged him back and squeezed her legs on his triumphant erection.

They broke apart and Val looked at Anka. “So what did you figure out?”

“Uhh...” Anka was still at a loss for words. Mom piped up. “It’s ok, Anka. What is it?”

Steve stepped back next to Anka and put his hand on her shoulder. “Show them...” He winked and pushed her shoulder down a little bit.

Anka looked back at Steve for a moment and smiled and nodded. Got to her knees in front of him and took hold of his erection with one hand. She grabbed his leg and pulled him to her, straightened her chest by lifting her chin and pushed up while he pushed in. She took his massive ten incher into her throat and bottomed out when she stuffed her nose into his pelvic bone. Anka pulled out and repeated. Steve took a handful of her hair and helped her move along his shaft.

“Holy shit!” Val said stupefied by the situation. Steve looked at the pair standing next to him and smiled. “She just figured this out this morning. She’s very talented and willing.” then he winked at mom. “I’ll say...” Val responded as she got on her knees in front of Steve, too.

Val watched as Anka sucked on Steve’s rod. Mom backed up and sat next to me. “Wow. I can’t even do that.” She spoke sideways at Andrea and I. I was mesmerized.

I head Danny get up and walk to Amy. I hear him whisper to Amy, but couldn’t make out what he said. “Not now, I’m playing with the kitty!” Amy replied. Danny huffed in frustration and turned back around and watched the show again for about 3 seconds and then he spotted Andrea. She was still mesmerized, same as me. Except she had me beat by one thing. Her legs were spread and she was busy shoving 3 fingers inside her snatch. Danny walked up next to her.

“Andrea, want to suck me? This is so hot.” She put his dick right in front of Andrea’s face. She looked at it and then up at him. “But I want to see too...” She said and turned back to the show.

“What if you sit on my lap?” Danny suggested. Andrea watched the scene for another 3 seconds. “Ok.” She stood up. Danny sat down with a smile and jerked his dick waiting for her to sit down. Andrea spit on her hand and reached between her leg and took a hold of Danny’s erection and lubricated it, Then sat down slowly. She sinked down all the way and started to rock he hips back and forth. Danny leaned sideways and watched Anka suck on Steve’s dick while Val bit her lower lip.

“Want to try, sweetie?” Steve said looking at Val. Val looked up, still biting her lower lip and nodded. Anka backed off and sat back on her heels and looked at Val. Steve turned to Val and presented her with his cock. Val took hold of it slowly, but confidently and brought it to her lips while looking at Steve’s eyes. She took 5 or 6 inches before she chocked and back off. Then she tried again.

“Fuck!” Andrea said as she looked down with her eyes closed, in obvious orgasm. Danny had his hands on her boobs and was pinching each nipple, still intently watching Val try to take all of Steve.

Mom reached over and took my dick in her hands and jerked my erection. “She’s very good, huh?” She was still watching the show in front of her.

“They both are.” I responded while mom started to pump my dick up and down faster. We looked at each other. “Do you want to?” She asked and bit her lip. I didn’t even need to think. “Hell yeah!” I scooted my chair back and she stood up and straddled me, facing away from me, towards the show. She sank down my slightly lubricated dick and I impaled her hot pussy. She began to rise and fall and squeeze my dick with her talented snatch.

I looked over at Hannah and Amy. Amy was looking under the coffee table and playing with the cat while she showed me the most spectacular sight of her ass and pussy. Hannah was on the other side of the coffee table. Danny was still watching the show, but was bucking up roughly into Andrea, while she was raised a little off his lap. She had a hand in between her legs and one steadying herself on the table. Val seemed to be able to get about 8 inches because there was about 2 left. Anka was playing with her own clit and watching intently. Red was busy leaning on the counter in the kitchen and she had a leg up on the counter and was ramming a bottle of Pam into her pussy.

Mom was leaning back and had placed both hands on the arms of the chair. she was raising and falling rapidly while leaning her head on my shoulders. She was moaning louder as she went. I decided that she needed a little gift and I reached under her apron and tweaked her nipples while simultaneously telling her body that her nipples were temporarily extremely sensitive. She jammed her body down on my dick and spasmed repeatedly.

Val looked around at all the moaning around her and Anka took her place. “Holy shit, you guys are wild!” She saw my mom convulsing slightly on my lap and widened her eyes. “Holy fuck! Are you fucking your mom?” She asked me smiling. “That’s so kinky!” She stood up. “Steve, can you fuck me? If I don’t get something in me soon, I’m going to explode!”

“Of course! Stand up and lean down.” Steve said as he tapped on Anka’s head. Anka took his dick out of her mouth and stood up. You could see her thighs glisten with the reflected light of her arousal.

“I want it like this.” Val said and put her arms around Steve’s neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his body. Steve was surprised a little, but since Val was such a petite girl, he was able to keep his balance. He reached between them and positioned his dick while she suspended above it with her strong legs. Then she suddenly let go and impaled herself. “OOf! Damn, that’s good!” She exclaimed.

Steve proceeded to hold her hips up and fuck her when she said “I want one more.” She looked over her shoulder. “Hey, stud, want to give me some help?” She was eyeing Danny. Andrea had finished cumming and was slumping forward. Danny backed out from under Andrea and walked to Val. Red walked up to Danny knowing full well what he intended to do.

“Hold on, there, stud.” Red kneeled in front of him and turned to Anka, did a sideways nod to the fucking couple next to them and asked her: “Can you go lube up her ass? There’s no way this one is going in there dry.” Then Red turned away and engulfed Danny’s dick. Anka scooted under Val and began to tongue her asshole.

Red pulled off Danny and tapped Anka on the shoulder. Danny stepped up behind Val and positioned his slicked dick up to Val’s ass. Steve payed no attention and continued to fuck Val. Val was in her own world. She had her arms wrapped around Steve’s shoulder and was leaning down onto it.

Danny pushed forward and popped inside. Valerie threw he head back and groaned. Danny just kept on pushing.

Red took Anka’s hand and led her to the couch and had her lay down. She mounted her in a 69.

Mom had come down from her orgasm and was already raising and lowering herself again. She noticed what Steve was doing to Val and ground herself down hard on my dick. I lifted her a little and she leaned forward. I started to really let her have it and she yelled out in pleasure.

Steve emptied himself inside Val with a hard grunt or two. Danny continued to pump away. Steve backed up and lowered Val to the floor with Danny still inside her. Danny pulled out and pushed her to the table. Val bent over the table and Danny took her without warning. “Fuck!” Was all Val could say before Danny began thrusting rapidly. Steve sat down on his Lay-Z-Boy and admired Hannah and Amy.

Andrea was looking on with an aroused, but sated look. I reached over to Val and took her pierced nipple with my fingers. I squeezed and kneaded her tit and played with the piercing and I felt that tickling feeling behind my balls calling and I picked up my pace. Mom knew what was coming and she reached down and furiously worked on her clit while I exploded inside her.

Anka moaned out a long low “Yessssss...” and moments later Red stood up. She walked into the kitchen. “Guys, we gotta get ready. Kenny will be here in less than 15 minutes with a bus to take us all to the BBQ.” She began to put the stuff in the kitchen where it needed to go.

Mom stood up off my dick and turned around to kiss me on the head. “Thanks, baby. That was good.” I wasn’t too sure what to say in response to that... “You’re welcome?” Mom just laughed and walked away dripping my cum.

Danny didn’t seem to care and didn’t let Red’s revelation stop him. Val picked her head up and asked: “BBQ?” Danny took her hair and started pounding her harder.

“We are having a BBQ for the local cops at the park. Want to come?” I asked Val. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I wasn’t sure who she was talking to. “You can come if you want, Val.” I said and stood up to go let the people upstairs know.

Sasha was putting clothes on in my room. “I know, I heard. I don’t know about Romeo and Juliet, though.” I walked past my room to Sam’s.

Sam was laying on my back and Eddie was busy stuffing his face in between her legs.

“We gotta go to the BBQ soon, guys.” I said and walked away.

I went back downstairs dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. The girls were all gathered at the couch with the cat meowing at them all. Danny and Steve are both in the kitchen drinking something out of mugs. Smelled like coffee, so I went that way.

“I thought pussies were supposed to attract guys, not girls...” Steve murmured to us. Danny chuckled to himself.

“They are getting their daily fix of cute, I guess...” I retorted back. I filled my mug with the dark gold steaming on the counter. Amy came bubbling up to me holding the cat and presented it to me with exuberance.

“Guess what his name is??” She nearly screamed at me. I almost dropped everything I was holding. “Jesus, Amy! I don’t know? Cat?”

“What? No! It’s Commander Paws! Isn’t it the cutest?” She said undeterred by my sarcasm.

“I guess...” I said and smirked and shook my head. “Who’s is it?” I asked her.

“He’s Val and her sisters. They unofficially adopted him. I guess he’s been coming to their door for the last few years and they feed him.” She said excitedly.

Wait, years? I’ve never seen a cat around here and he’s been here for years? Granted, I wasn’t specifically looking for a cat, but you’d think I would have noticed a cat slinking about. I looked around and noticed that Val was not there. “Where’s Val?” I asked the group.

“She went to see if her sister wanted to go to the BBQ with us.” Andrea answered.

“Oh. OK.” I guess we have more guests, now. “Mom, do we have enough meat for everyone now?”

She looked down at my crotch. “I’m sure you do...” She purred. All the girls laughed. She laughed with them until she noticed the playful annoyance on my face. “No, honey, I don’t think so. I’ll swing by the store and pick some up.”

“I’ll come with you.” I told her. “Me too.” Sam said as she stepped on the first creaky step. I thought about fixing that step, but the benefits of knowing when someone is coming up stairs outweighs the silence fixing it would provide. Sam spotted the cat and rushed over to fawn over him as well. She made all sorts of ‘awws’ and ‘oh my god he’s so cute’-type comments. “Can we keep him? He’s adorable!”

A thought struck me. If Commander Paws has been around for years and nobody has noticed, what if he had the chameleon’s ability to blend into his surroundings. He’d be unstoppable. “OK. Let’s go. Bring The Commander with you, please, Sam?”

Sam looked hopefully at me. She snuggled with him some more and started to walk to the door. He just purred, loving all the attention.

I climbed into the passenger seat, while Lucy, Sam, mom, and The Commander climbed into mom’s car and she started driving us to the store. “For an order like this, we need to go to Costco.” Mom said as she turned down Turner St.

The Commander sauntered his way out of Sam’s grasp and leaped onto the middle console. Lucy watched him with her doggy grin. I held out my hand and he sniffed it and deemed it acceptable and basically shoved his cheek onto my hand. Who am I to refuse a Guardian of the Underworld. I petted him and closed my eyes.

I Looked into The Commander and wished his brain to get more and more efficient, his body to regenerate quickly, muscles and ligaments and tendons to get stronger, reflexes were already high so I just enhanced it, his bones to be lighter and stronger, enhanced his eyesight, and added the chameleons change to him. Then I made the adult changes to him. The last change I decided to do was to give him the ability to extend his middle claw on each paw to a full inch so he can cut someone up if necessary. This all took about 3 seconds.

The Commander looked up at me and as I had expected. What, may I ask, did you just do to me? The Commander asked in a superior tone straight into my head. “Aren’t you a ray of sunshine?” I asked back. “I enhanced you. You’re welcome, your highness...” I said to The Commander.

He continued to stare at me. He meowed, then licked my finger. I see. Yes. I do see the changes. He said absent-mindedly, then looked back up at me face. For what purpose, human?

I wasn’t sure if I detected haughtiness or sincere wonder. I figured I’d go with the better of the two. “So you can protect Sam. Would that be OK?” The Commander looked at the backseat to see Sam looking at us exchange our seemingly one-sided conversation. Hmm ... Yes, I suppose I shall look after the young female. She does seem quite taken with me “Yeah, she does seem to like you.”

“You two are talking about me, aren’t you?” Sam asked and leaned her head in between the seats. Lucy was intently looking outside. Mom lowered the window and she stuck her head outside and let her tongue flop around. The Commander ventured back towards Sam and meowed. “Yes, we were. He said he would protect you. He can understand you, too. You’ll just have to guess what it is he is saying.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.