Power of Touch - Cover

Power of Touch

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

I walked up to the bus and stood out by the open doors waiting for Sam and Eddie. I remember reading the bus driver a couple of days ago and seeing scarring in her lungs. I focused on her and saw the same scarring. It wasn’t cancer, but I could tell that she had almost completely destroyed her lungs functionality with her chain smoking. I decided that I was going to fix her lungs.

I formed in my head what I’d need to fix her lungs. From all the classes we got about not smoking, I could only imagine how bad her lungs actually looked like. I would just need to tell her lung cells to regenerate, seems pretty simple. She needed to quit smoking though. Best way to do that is to give her slight nausea every time she smoked something. That, and cure her nicotine dependency. That might be a little trickier.

Nicotine is a drug just like caffeine or cocaine. I could make her body immune to nicotine. Worth a shot. Unless ... If she has a chemical need for nicotine and I make her immune to it, she might go into withdrawal symptoms. I’ll just have to give her something to mask it.

Sam was walking up and Eddie was rounding the corner from the other side. “Hey, Sam. What’s up?”

“Nothing much. School as usual. Coming in?” She motioned to the bus.

“I was waiting for you and Eddie. He’s right there, he’s coming.”

“Oh. OK, I’ll save you two a seat.” She walked up the steps.

“Eddie, you finish your long journey from your last period to the bus. You must be exhausted from such a time consuming trip!”

“Oh, haha! At least I hit the ball more than once at P.E. today.”

“I was trying to miss it, smart one. Can you imagine what would happen if I hit the ball into the next state?”

“Yeah, yeah ... Excuses...”

I just smiled and rolled my eyes. Eddie walked up the steps first and I followed suit. I held out my fist for the bus driver. She just looked at me like I was stupid. I kept it out there and waved it a bit trying to convey to her that she was leaving me hanging. That did it and she half-heartedly fist bumped me. I had the happiness changes along with the nicotine immunity and lung cell changes in my mind.

It was becoming surprisingly easier to hold something complex like that in my mind. I hadn’t actually thought about it. I guess that altering my brain to increase the cognitive functions and memory would be what did the trick.

I was right behind Eddie as we walked along the aisle. I nudged him towards the seat where Sam was sitting by herself. He looked at me a little confused and I just rolled my eyes at him. I basically shoved him into the seat so he’d take the hint. He sat down and Sam looked at me. She was staring daggers. I just winked at her and took the seat behind her.

I leaned over the back of their seat and looked at Sam. “So, when are you planning this sleepover?”

“Tomorrow. I have 2 girls coming. Andrea and Melissa. You saw Andrea the other day. Melissa in is my homeroom. She’s really nice, but she’s got a bit of a weight problem. She’s not really big, just a bit chunky. The other girls are terribly mean to her in the locker room, though. I felt so bad for her, so I invited her.”

“That’s not going to be a problem. Wanna see if mom will let you spend the night too, Eddie?” I knew what he would say. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn’t invite him? Hehe...

“I would love you and worship you forever!” He made an extravagant bow to me. So dramatic, this guy!

Sam just rolled her eyes and smiled at Eddie.

“Have you asked mom yet?”

“Sort of. I asked her if I could have some friends spend the night. She asked me how many, but I told her that I didn’t know because I wanted to find out if it was OK first.”

“Perfect. I have 2 friends coming to hang out on Saturday. Maybe you could ask mom if they can spend the night too? Just tell her they are your friends, too.”

She looked at me. “Two ... girl friends?”

“Well ... Yeah. I don’t think mom would let you have 2 girls and 2 boys from school spend the night in your room.”

Eddie was basically panting out loud by now. I wonder if he’s ever gotten any. This must be a dream come true for him.

“Hmm. 2... 4 ... I don’t think she will have a problem with that. I’ll ask. What are their names?”

“Amy and Sasha. Amy has brown hair dyed red and Sasha has long brown hair. Sasha’s Russian, I think.”

“OK. You said they are coming over tomorrow during the day?”

“Yeah.”

“OK. I’ll ask.”

Eddie was as excited as a Chihuahua with high blood pressure. I’m surprised he’s not peeing everywhere. “Duuuuude! This is going to be so awesooooooome!” He tried to hug me from his seat, but it was a very awkward angle. He didn’t seem to care. Maybe I’ll ask Sasha to give him head or something.

“Guys, I came up with an idea.”

They looked at me. Sam was calm, Eddie was still overly excited.

“Eddie, get a hold of yourself, dude...”

Sam reached out and took his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. “Calm. Down.” She kept eye contact. I guess he didn’t expect that and was confused a bit. He kept staring back at her and after a few seconds he visibly calmed down.

She let go of his face and looked back at me. “See. Just gotta put your foot down.”

When she’s right, she’s right... “Alright, then. Anyway, remember how you guys said that I should booby trap my head?”

They responded “Yeah.” in unison.

“I made some preliminary defenses. There is this sort of electric feedback fence and a void with a mental claymore. It’s still a work in progress, but I think it’s promising.”

“You think it’ll work?” Eddie asked.

“Not sure. How will I test it?”

“Good point.” Eddie replied back. “Well, anything is better than nothing, right?”

“He’s right. It’s better to have something there, than nothing at all.” She smiled a Eddie. “Now sit back and stop listening in. Me and Eddie have stuff to talk about. Don’t we Eddie?”

“We do?” Both Eddie and I were a bit confused. I raised one eyebrow at Sam.

“We have to discuss the slumber party. Now that Eddie is going to be there, I think he would like to be included in the Slumber Party Forming Committee. Wouldn’t you, Eddie?” Eddie was staring at Sam with his mouth open slightly. He came to his senses and remembered that he can actually speak. “Dude ... I think I love your sister...”

Sam and I shared a laugh at that one, though she blushed a little. I sat back and left them to it. The bus had barely left the school property by then. I was looking out the window and admiring the cheerleaders practice on the grassy area by the football field as the bus drove by them. I was not prepared for what happened next.

I felt that weird tingling on my Spidey Sense. What the hell?? Someone was trying to read me. I focused inside and I saw the disruption that whatever was probing me is making. It seemed vaguely familiar. I just kinda ‘watched’ it while it looked around my illusions. It seemed to be very tentative. Possibly even careful might be a word to describe whoever this was. Their probe was nearing the fence I set up. I just looked on and watched it get closer and closer.

It stopped just short of it. It seemed to sense it was there. Maybe it did sense it and wasn’t venturing further inside. Then, to my dismay, it seemed to step through my mental fence like it wasn’t there. It’s in my head for real now. I don’t know who this is, but I also have no clue how to fight it off.

I was essentially ‘sitting’ there under my 3rd layer watching this mental probe. It ‘walked’ right through my first line of defense like it wasn’t even there. Now it just stayed beyond the (useless) fence and wasn’t moving. I had no clue if it was changing anything. I don’t know what it could change on my first level, it was just input from outside.

It ‘looked’ directly at me and moved so quickly I didn’t have time to react. It’s hard to describe what the probe actually did from how it felt. One second, I’m sitting there scared out of my mind that this probe is in my mind and the next I’m just ‘connected’ to it and everything seems OK.

==It’s you, Aaron.== This female voice said to me. I was in a mental void. There was nothing here. I just felt a presence and knew that I’d felt it before.

“Who are you?” I couldn’t decide if I was terrified or in awe of what just happened to me.

==It’s me. It’s Hannah.== She had a very kind, almost soothing voice.

“Hannah? From the special-ed class?”

==Yep.== I felt happiness coming from her. ==I found you.==

“You did find me, Hannah. How?”

==I don’t know. I Looked and I saw you. You were that way.==

Was she pointing? I needed to keep in mind that Hannah may be a 17 year old, but she had the psyche of a toddler barely coming into childhood. “Are you pointing?”

==Uh huh!==

“Hannah, sweetie, I can’t see you, remember? You’re in my head right now.”

==Oh yeah! giggles I forgot!==

I had never tested how far I could actually probe someone. This proves that it can be done over further distances than mere sight. I’ll have to test it out, for sure.

“So, what brings you to my neck of the ... my mind?”

==You made me smarter, didn’t you? I know you did. I can understand everything now. Well, almost everything. You fixed me, then you touched me, then you said not to say anything.==

Oh, wow. All I really did was fix a small part of her brain. She had trouble learning and it seems that having fixed that problem made her as smart as any teenager, except that she can do what I do. Is she mad that I touched her? Technically, I gave her an orgasm and didn’t get anything myself. She wasn’t mad when she talked to me.

Wait a minute. She’s in my head. Am I actually thinking in my head and speaking as two separate actions or can she hear what I’m thinking now?

==I can hear you. I’m not mad. It felt yummy when you touched me.== I felt what seemed like gladness coming from her disembodied voice.

“I’m glad you’re not mad at me. Hannah, did you come talk to me for a reason?” I don’t know why I felt that I needed to ‘say’ that, but even in my head I need to differentiate those two. She’s probably hearing this too. Oh well...

==”I wanted more yummy feelings. Can you come play with me, Aaron?==

Heh, she’s a horny one isn’t she? Crap, she can hear this...

==What’s horny?==

“Horny means that you really want those yummy feelings, honey. I don’t know about coming to see you now. I’m on the way home now and I can’t drive.”

==I always want those yummy feelings. Uncle Quentin gives me lots of yummy feelings. He has some fun tickle games!==

“Does Uncle Quentin ever hurt you, Hannah?”

==No. We just play games. He comes watch me when daddy goes to work. He says that since mommy is gone, I have to be mommy and he gets to be daddy.==

“Hannah, if anyone hurts you, you need to tell me, OK?”

==OK, Aaron. Are you going to come get me?==

“Yes, sweetie. I’ll come get you. Hannah, I have a question for you.”

==You do?==

“Yes. Did you see that fence when you Looked at me?”

==Yeah. I just jumped over it. Was I not supposed to?==

“You’re OK, Hannah. You’re not in trouble. I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get hurt touching that fence. Listen, Hannah, I’m going to see you at school on Monday, OK? If you need to talk to me, just Look for me again, OK?”

==Oh, OK. Can you give me that yummy feeling then?==

“Yes, I’ll give you lots of yummy feelings.”

==YAY! OK, Aaron. I’ll see you on the next school day. Love you, bye!==

She ‘disconnected’ before I could do anything else. I felt her retreat out of my head and jump over my stupid useless fence again and leave my illusions. I’m such an idiot. How could I not realize that there is no ‘ground’ in my head. Hannah is one sharp individual. Whoever this Uncle Quentin is has been playing sex games with her for who knows how long. At least he doesn’t seem to hurt her.

I opened my eyes and saw that Eddie and Sam were looking over their seats. They were snickering quietly to themselves.

“What?” I asked them.

“You looked like you were sleeping and mumbling to yourself.” Eddie told me.

“We weren’t sure whether to wake you or let you continue sleeping. You seemed to be having a nice dream.” Sam pointed to my lap and I saw a very prominent and obvious erection straining down along my leg.

I just rolled my eyes at them and repositioned myself so it wasn’t so obvious. “You guys figure out the details of the slumber party?”

“Yep! It’s going to be epic!” Eddie sure was enthusiastic about that. Then, again, he would be.

The bus pulled up to our bus stop. I made an attempt to stand up and immediately noticed the bulge that seemed to lift my leg. I readjusted myself and started to make my way up the aisle to the front of the bus.

I got to the bus driver and she turned to me. “Have a good day, Aaron.” This was the first time she’s ever spoken to me without yelling to sit down or something of that nature. I didn’t even know she knew my name. It must have startled me a bit because I stopped walking and I was still facing her because she had talked to me. She looked me up and down and winked at me. “Nice package.” She whispered to me and did a quick glance down, again. I saw that my dick was still raging hard. I felt myself flush a little and quickly made my way to the steps and started down them.

“You too.” I said over my shoulder as I exited the bus.

“Bus driver give you a hard-on?” Sam said with endless mirth in her voice.

“She is kinda cute, huh, Aaron? Kinda old and wrinkly. Like she smoked about 10,000 cigarettes, but cute anyway.” Eddie wouldn’t miss the chance to get on this.

“Very funny you guys!” I said with a half a smile and turned to go home.

Lucy came trotting up from behind the houses nearby. She had her usual doggy grin and was wagging her tail excitedly. “Lucy!” I smiled when I saw her.

Sam whirled around and saw Lucy come up to us. “Hi girl!” She kneeled down and Lucy came to her first. She got lots of pets and scratches and came sniffing the air towards me.

I reached down and pet her head.

Did master mate with another female? Lucy can smell something on master.

I laughed. “Yes, I did, girl. Are you jealous?”

No, master. Lucy is glad! She barked at me and wagged her tail some more.

“What are you two talking about?” Sam was pretty curious.

“Lucy asked me if I ‘mated with another female’. Haha.”

Eddie audibly gasped. “You had sex with someone at school? And you didn’t invite or even tell me?”

Sam was looking at me intently too. I wasn’t sure how she felt about that, so I focused on her. I sensed a tiny bit of jealousy, but quite a bit of excitement and curiosity.

“Yeah, you know that girl, Sasha?”

“The one that you have coming over? Wait, is she the one in the lacrosse team?” Sam asked.

“That’s her.” I said proudly.

“You fucked her? When? She’s the one that sat with us at lunch right? She’s a bitch you know! I knew I had recognized her from somewhere, but it didn’t hit me until after everyone went to class.”

“Dude!! I hate you right now!” Eddie was still smiling. He was kidding. Probably.

“Yeah, she was a bitch. That’s why she’s on Attitude Probation now. She’s not going to be a bitch anymore.”

“You can just change her like that?” Sam was even more curious now. She’s a bit turned on too. Maybe she’s letting the fact that I managed to get laid in school turned her on.

“I’m seeing what I can do. I’m hoping I can, anyway.”

“Why doesn’t all this cool stuff happen to me?”

“Eddie, I’m sure Sam will give you a kiss if you asked nicely enough.”

Sam turned hot pink she was blushing so hard. It was actually kind of comical, so naturally I laughed, then got punched in the arm (pretty hard actually).

Eddie wasn’t ever really shy, just oblivious. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. Sam just glowed even redder. She looked at Eddie and gave him a peck on the lips and turned to walk very quickly towards our house. Lucy followed Sam. Sam reached out and set her hand on Lucy’s head while she walked.

Eddie was grinning from ear to ear looking at me.

“You know she likes you, right?”

“Wait, what? You mean ‘like’ like?” Like I said, oblivious.

“Yes, ‘like’ like, you moron. How have you not noticed?”

He just looked around. I could see the gears in his head turning. Maybe he had known this, but never connected the dots. “She never said anything, though. Are you sure? Did she tell you she liked me?”

“You know, you’re really dense sometimes...” I started walking towards the house. “Come on, Casanova. I bet you and Sam have more planning to do for this slumber party.”

He stood still for another second or two and then jogged to catch up to me.

“What DO you two have planned that is so secretive?” I was really curious. Amy and Sasha were my girls, after all...

“Oh, you know ... Regular slumber party stuff. She actually didn’t tell me anything. We were just chatting about school and who we liked and stuff.”

“That sneaky little girl! Heh. She likes to keep surprises close to the chest. Then again, though, this isn’t for us anyway. This was her idea to hang out with her friends.”

“If you say so. I’m gonna try to go hang out with them too.” Eddie had a point. I wasn’t going to just stay in my room quietly while there were 5 hot girls in the house. I doubt mom will have a problem with it. I haven’t actually given her the adult changes, but she’s never really had a problem with letting us do whatever. Steve was always the obstacle. Since he started being nice, I’m hoping I won’t have to give him the adult changes. But this slumber party was going to happen, dammit! Haha.

“What’s so funny?” Eddie was looking at me. I was kind of zoned out, I guess.

“Oh. Uh. I was just thinking that I hoped that I wasn’t going to have to ‘make’ mom and Steve let Sam have this slumber party.”

“What do you mean ‘make’? You can control people’s minds now, too?” He seemed a bit alarmed.

“No, not really. Not how you’re thinking at least. I just make them really respect me and stuff. They just want to do everything I say. Kind of like people used to do back in the kings and pharaohs days.”

“Oh. You haven’t done that to me, have you?” Eddie stole a side glance at me.

“No! I haven’t done anything to you or Sam that you guys haven’t asked for. Well, that you two aren’t OK with, anyway.” I thought for a second or two. “Come to think of it, you all have been kinda really OK with all this from the get-go. How come you haven’t asked me to conquer the world or anything?”

Eddie looked at me, then back to where he was walking. “Well, it’s not like I haven’t thought about it. There’s only so much you can do. You like to help people and you’re not all that much of the materialistic type. I figured you would help me when you got around to it. You already helped my mom and I couldn’t really pay you back for that. Not adequately, anyway.”

I mulled over his answer. “These past quiet times I’ve had, I thought about what I’m going to do with this ability. I don’t know how I will do this yet, but I’m going to find a way to make money so that mom and Steve don’t have to work anymore. I’ll see what I can do about yours and Danny’s parents, too. After that I don’t really have a plan. I guess I’ll take it as it comes.”

“Thanks, man. I’ll stick by your side as long as you don’t turn all evil wizard on me.” He slightly pushed me as we walked.

“Haha, don’t worry about that. Do I seem like the type to you?”

“Well, no, but you never know...”

We reached my driveway. “We should go see what Danny is up to. We haven’t been there in a while.”

“Good idea! Maybe Jae is home!” Eddie, as predictable as ever.

“I’m gonna see if Sam wants to come.”

I peeked inside and saw Sam just inside the front door with Lucy sitting next to her. Mom was leaning over the back of the couch. I guess this is the first time she noticed Lucy. I suppose I should explain.

“Hey, mom.”

She held up her hand. “Sam said that this dog followed you home. She also said that you want to ask if you can keep it, is this correct?” Mom said.

“Well, yeah. I can feed her from my own allowance. There’s a bag of dog food that I bought already. It’s right by the sliding glass door (I pointed). She’s already trained and house-broken, plus she’s insanely smart. Watch.”

I kneeled down and petted Lucy.

Master, is your mother going to let me stay?

I looked at Lucy. “We have to show her how smart you are, OK?”

Lucy gave a quiet little noise.

“Go sit next to mom and put your head on her lap.” I figured that a specific command might do the trick.

Lucy made a quiet little noise again and walked to mom and laid down on her lap. She looked at mom with her best puppy dog eyes. “Good girl. Come back.” Lucy trotted back and gave her usual doggy grin.

“She does seem smart, but the answer is no. I’m sorry, but a dog is a big responsibility and I’m not sure now is a good time. Plus, someone is probably missing her.” Steve was sitting on his lay-z-boy listening to our exchange.

I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this. I walked up to mom and touched her shoulder and made the adult changes, then walked to Steve and made the adult changes. “You guys don’t need to worry about what Sam and I do anymore. Just act like we are roommates. Everything else is just the same.”

“Well, it’s your money. If you want to keep this dog, you gotta take care of it, OK?” Mom said and turned back to the TV.

“Just keep her out of our room, OK, Aaron?” Steve said after mom.

“OK, not a problem. Lucy just needs a collar.” I told them, then turned to Lucy. “You hungry, girl?”

Lucy began panting and stuck her tongue out and made a little barking noise. Sam went and grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and met Lucy at the door.

“Come on, then.” Sam and Lucy followed me outside. I grabbed the bag of dog food before I stepped outside. Eddie was waiting for me out there. I poured some food in the bowl while Sam shut the door.

“Lets go to Danny’s. I’m sure Lucy would love to tag along.” Lucy barked once between mouthfuls.

When she was ready we started walking that way. It didn’t take long, we were pretty busy chatting the whole way. Sam kept constantly petting Lucy. I bet Lucy was liking Sam more and more.

When we got to Danny’s front door, I kneeled down to Lucy. “Hey, can you go jump his fence and wait in the backyard, out of sight?”

Certainly, master. She licked my nose and took off to the backyard. She really is an amazingly smart dog.

We all walked in and saw Jae lounging on the couch and Danny on the computer playing a game.

“Hey, you three. Aaron, can you come here? I wanna talk to you.” Jae said from the couch as she sat up.

Eddie and I exchanged looks and I started towards her while Eddie and Sam went to Danny.

I sat down next to her. “Yeah, Jae? What’s up?” She’s always been nice to me, but had never gone out of her way to come talk to any of us.

“So, I hear you have a little superpower. What can you do with it, exactly?”

Crap! Danny wasn’t supposed to tell anyone. I wonder what he told Jae. This is getting out of control. Maybe I’ll play dumb. It might work, right? “What are you talking about?”

“Oh, come on. Don’t lie. I know you can change people’s body. I’ve seen it. What else can you do?”

“What do you mean you’ve seen it?” I was beginning to get frustrated with people knowing about what I can do and not respecting that I’ve asked them not to say anything. Looks like I’ll have to write down everyone that knows and seriously consider if I should put a mental gag on them...

Jae gave me a funny look and then glanced at Danny and them. They were all looking at the computer screen. She looked back at me and took my hand and stood up. She walked me past the kitchen and dining room. “Where we going?”

“My room.” She simply stated.

“Uh. OK...” What’s she got in mind?

We walked in and she shut the door then sat me down on her bed while she sat at her desk chair. “OK, now show me what you can do.” She’s being a bit pushy. I’m not really liking this.

“What makes you think I have superpowers?” I still played dumb.

She looked at me for a second. “Danny has had a 5 inch cock for the last 3 years. Then, overnight he has grown 3 more inches? That’s just not possible. He told me you did it. Now, what else can you do?”

“Danny has a fat mouth. What makes you think it was me that did it? Maybe he did grow it overnight. How would you know?”

“Danny doesn’t lie to me. He said you touched his arm and then his dick grew 3 inches. Then he came to me and showed me. Maybe you need some convincing.” She stood up from her chair and walked slowly to me. She bent down and kissed me on the lips.

I had been fantasizing about this for quite a long time. She’s been the subject of many nighttime fantasies many times. She pushed me on the bed and kept kissing me. I felt her hands reach down and begin to fiddle with my shorts. I put my hands on her sides. She was wearing this really thin shirt that exposed her midriff.

I slid my hands up from her sides, enjoying the feel of her skin while it traveled up further inside her shirt. I reached her bra and cupped her breasts. She reached up and pushed my hands down on the bed, then returned to fiddle with my shorts. She was pretty good at it and had my shorts open and pushed down in seconds.

She slid down and pulled my underwear down, exposing my raging hard-on. She looked at it and then back up at me and smirked. “Give yourself a little help too?” She ran her palm up and down the underside of my dick.

“I ... Don’t know what you’re talking about...” This was a dream come true. Jae was actually touching my dick. I could probably cum just by thinking about this.

She leaned over while bringing my (still enhanced) 9 inches to her face and took the head into her mouth. She began bobbing slowly and twirling her tongue all over the head. She must either have quite a bit of natural talent or she’s had a lot of practice.

She kept up her efforts and I started to feel the usual exquisite tightening behind my balls. She suddenly stopped and leaned back. “How about it? Do you want to cum? What else can you do?”

My mind was a bit foggy and frustrated. I really needed that release. “Pretty much anything. What do you want?” I strained to say.

“Oh, not much. I just want some bigger boobs, couple of changes here and there. I’m sure that’s worth a blowjob, isn’t it? Do you want me to finish?”

I’m not quite sure if this was a transaction or manipulation. I was getting more control of my mind by the second. “Yes, I want you to finish. You think that ambushing me here and manipulating me is the best way to get what you want?”

“You weren’t coming clean before. I figured that I’d give you incentive to come clean. Don’t look at this as manipulation. Think of it as help. You want something and so do I. Do we have a deal?”

“Deal.” She leaned over and began working on me again. I don’t like being pushed around. While she was making contact, I made the adult changes in her. She had already brought me back to the edge again. She was bobbing her head and following her movements with her hands, sort of giving me a hand-job and a blowjob at the same time. It was truly an amazing feeling. I felt the tightening and she felt it too. She pulled her mouth up and attempted to finish me off with her hands.

I didn’t want to make a mess on myself. “No, swallow it.” It was all I had time to say before I erupted. She was quick though. She leaned down with her mouth open and caught the first jet in the air. She clamped her mouth on the tip and caught the rest in there while she pumped with her hands. It took a good 20 seconds or so until I tapered off and stopped shooting my cum in her mouth.

I don’t know how much I actually came, but she took it like a champ. She must have swallowed as it came out because when I was done, I looked down at her. She set my dick down and looked up at me.

“Good? Now, let’s get to me.” She was eager to get down to making changes about herself.

“Not just yet, we’re going to talk first. You’re going to answer truthfully and completely.” I looked at her while I said this. “Put me away.” She went to work, carefully putting my member in its place and zipping me up.

“What did Danny tell you?”

“He burst into the living room with a big hard-on. Then he pulled his shorts down and showed me his big dick and said that you changed it. He said that if I gave him a blowjob, he would return the favor after I got home from work.”

“You two have been having sex for a while?” This was a bit surprising. I had guessed that something might have been going on from the clues before, but unless I had caught them in the act or they told me themselves, I figured I’d never know for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.