Power of Touch - Cover

Power of Touch

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

I woke up early this time. The sun was just starting to make the sky lighten up. The alarm clock confirmed that it was 5:28 AM. Reaching over, I tried to disable the alarm so it wouldn’t go off, but found it already disabled. Must be why I overslept yesterday. I guess I just forgot to turn it back on.

I rolled out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. No morning wood this time. Hmm, I wonder ... I focused on myself and told my dick to get hard. I swear, I actually heard my pants make a shuffling noise I got hard so fast. I focused again and told it to go down. Wow, I guess I have quite a bit of control over my body.

I did my morning rituals in the bathroom and went back to my room to get ready.

Sam was walking out of her room and we crossed paths. She was still a little asleep, but I was already alert. I smacked her ass and kept walking. She just made a little yelping noise and kept walking.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I didn’t really feel hungry, so I decided to just eat a granola bar or something. I spotted the dog food by the back door and remembered Lucy.

I went back there chewing my granola bar and opened the door. I looked around and didn’t see Lucy. She must be really good at hiding. “Lucy?” I called out and she trotted up from the bushes behind our house. Grinning and her tail wagging, she walked up next to me and started licking my outstretched hand. I connected to her.

“Hey, girl! Sleep well?”

Yes, master. Nobody came around, either. Lucy watched over you, master. Can Lucy have more food? Lucy is hungry.

“Sure thing, girl. Hold on.” I reached inside and got the dog food. I put a pile on the floor and she started eating.

Thank you, master.

“I’ll talk to my mom today, OK?”

Yes, master. Can Lucy run and explore, master?

“Of course you can. Just don’t let the dog catcher see you. You don’t have a collar, so they will just send you to the pound.”

Can master get Lucy a collar?

“Yeah, I’ll get you one. I just need to talk to my mom first.”

Thank you, master.

I petted her some more then went back inside. Sam was walking down the stairs brushing her hair.

“Remember that white dog, Sam?”

“Yeah. Did you go play with it?”

“Yeah, sorta...” I opened the sliding glass door all the way and Sam spotted Lucy.

“You stole it??”

“No, Captain Jumps-to-Conclusions! She ran away. I did like you said. I looked inside and tried to make her smarter and it worked. She ran away and found me here last night. I didn’t have a chance to tell you.”

She quickly walked over and stopped short of Lucy while she ate. “What’s its name?”

“Her name is Lucy. She told me.”

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. “What do you mean ‘she told you’?”

“I can talk to her if I connect. It’s actually pretty neat.” I smiled and connected to Lucy again.

Who is this female human, master?

“Lucy, this is Samantha. We call her Sam. She is my sister.”

“Are you talking to her? She can understand you?” She was getting excited the more this played out.

Lucy looked at Sam and reached with her nose and sniffed her. She licked Sam’s outstretched hand and grinned at her. I like this one.

“Yes, I’m talking to her. She likes you.”

“Did she tell you this? This is soooo cooool!”

Sam reached out and petted Lucy. Lucy just enjoyed it.

“We gotta start heading to the bus stop, Sam.”

“Can Lucy come with us?”

I looked at Lucy. “Sure, if she wants.”

Lucy will go wherever you go, master.

I laughed at that one. “OK, Lucy, come on then.”

Sam and I walked inside and grabbed our bags and met Lucy outside again. We started walking to the bus stop with Lucy between us. Sam had apparently fell in love with her because she wouldn’t stop petting Lucy.

Eddie ran up to us as we turned the corner. “Whoa, Aaron! Lucy really did escape!”

“Yeah, she found me last night.”

“Isn’t she pretty, Eddie?”

“Yeah, she is. It’s those piercing blue eyes. I wonder what kind of dog she is.”

Lucy was just listening to all of this and sniffing the air and ground by us. I don’t know if she was talking or not because I wasn’t connected.

“Don’t know. Good question. Want to go ask her previous owner?” I asked Eddie.

“Oh, yeah! Let me just walk up there and ask! Not!”

We were at the bus stop and the other people there noticed Lucy. Some came by to check her out, others were wary of a dog without a leash. Lucy seemed to love the attention and licked every hand and arm she could reach. She must have been really starved for attention.

I saw the bus turning up the street and kneeled down to Lucy. “Remember, be careful, OK? I’ll see you when school lets out.” I scratched her sides some more.

Lucy will be careful, master. she grinned at me again and licked my chin.

I petted her head and went to get in line to board the bus. Lucy sat there patiently until the bus started to drive away.

I sat down in the empty seat behind Sam and Eddie. They were having their own little conversation so I just leaned back and looked out the window. This was as good a time as any to figure some stuff out, since it took a good 25 minutes to get to school.

Last night was almost a really bad night. I hated that I had to do that to Kenny. I didn’t have a choice, though. I guess he just wanted his fellow cops to be as good as he was. Maybe I could come up with a way to upgrade them without them knowing that it was me. I know Kenny would help out. It is, after all, what he was trying to do last night, aside from telling the world about me. I’m sure an upgraded police force would make this side of town much safer, IF they used their upgrades for the right purposes.

Now, Angie ... That was a whole lot of surprising fun! She lives next door, too! I hope I get to do what we did last night a whole lot more. Maybe I might have a shot with Valerie too? I wonder what their story is. I’ll just have to ask, next time I see them.

What do I have planned for today? I know that I have 4 teachers that will let me do whatever. I don’t plan on changing them at all, I just didn’t want to bother having to pay attention in class.

I was lost in thought when Sam bopped me on the head. Eddie and Sam were both leaning over their seats looking at me. “Huh? What happened?” I said, coming out of my brainstorming session.

“I said we had a thought.” Sam said and looked at Eddie.

“Dude, if you can do this, there have got to be other people who can, too. They might not be so nice like you. Think about it...” Eddie was looking genuinely concerned.

He’s right. There could definitely be other people who can do the things I can. What does that mean, though? “That’s true. If they are bad, they could think I’m a threat. If any movie or video game has taught me anything is that the bad guy would try to eliminate his competition on the first opportunity that came up.”

“We have an idea, though!” Sam was smiling. “Booby traps!”

I wasn’t quite understanding what she meant. “You mean like land-mines?”

“No, you dolt! Psychic booby traps!” Eddie was enjoying being in the loop that I wasn’t part of yet.

“I don’t know exactly what it is you do or see, but I’m sure you can figure out some way to set up a booby trap so that if anyone tried to mess with you or any of us, they would regret it.” Sam told me. She and Eddie had a great idea there.

I’d have to think about this and figure out what I could do. Then I’d have to figure out how to test it. “Good idea guys. I’ll let you know what I come up with.”

Sam beamed at me then looked at Eddie. “See, I told you that he’d take it seriously.”

The bus driver had spotted them leaning over the seat and yelled to the back: “SIT DOWN!” Sam immediately sat right. Eddie followed suit much slower. He mumbled

“What a bitch!” and the bus driver apparently heard him.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” She was on a hair trigger today, apparently...

“I said I have a back itch!” Eddie yelled back to her. Sam giggled and pushed Eddie a little.

I must have been really deep in thought because next time I looked up and took stock of what I was doing I was already sitting in my homeroom. The students were still filing in slowly. I looked around and spotted the empty desk next to me. I remembered Sasha and recalled what happened yesterday. I wonder if she went to relieve her pent up sexual frustration after class.

I saw her walking in. She immediately looked my way and continued to walk towards her desk. I got up and took my notebook with me and walked to the teacher’s desk. Ms. Yi was organizing some paperwork on her desk. I couldn’t think of anything to say right off the bat, so I just stood there.

She looked up at me. “Yes, Mr. Gordon?”

“Uhh, Ms. Yi. Is there any extra credit work going to be available in your class this year?”

“There might be some later in the semester, but not yet.”

“Oh, OK. Can I borrow your pencil, Ms. Yi?” I had the adult package set in mind already.

“Make it quick, please, Mr. Gordon.” She handed it to me and I touched her finger, making the instant changes.

“Sure thing, Ms. Yi. I looked around and saw that nobody was paying attention. They were still chatting to themselves. I leaned down and wrote out ‘extra credit available later in semester’ in the inside of my notebook cover. “Ms. Yi, you won’t care about what I do in this class anymore. Anyone I interact with, you’ll allow, understand?”

“Certainly, Mr. Gordon. I need to start my class now. Would you kindly take your seat?”

I nodded to her and walked back to my desk. I looked at Sasha the whole way. I wonder how horny she already is. I sat down and looked her way. She kept stealing glances at me. She took her pencil and wrote something on a paper and inconspicuously dropped it onto the floor, then slid it towards me with her foot. She really was good at being sneaky.

I was as conspicuous as I could be and leaned down and grabbed the paper to read it. I heard Sasha gasp a little and stare straight ahead. I looked at the note. -What did you do to me yesterday?-

I thought for a bit. -What makes you think I did something?- I folded the note and held it out to her, not trying to hide anything. She looked like I was crazy and trying to get her in trouble or something. I chuckled and leaned over and put the note on her desk, touching her arm while I was at it. I ensured that she felt a nice big jolt to her clit from my contact. She made a little surprised peep noise. Ms. Yi, never even looked our way. She was busy teaching the class about complex polynomials.

Sasha scribbled something and dropped her hand next to her and shook her hand a bit for me to take it. I took her note and opened it. -For the same reason that I think you did something to my arm [and my Cl] (she tried to cross those words out)-

I smiled at her when I read it. I put the note on my desk and wrote back: -What happened to your clit just now? This sounds interesting... - I handed her the note and when she went to take it I withdrew a little bit and she missed the first time she tried to take it. She leaned out and took it, making contact with my fingers, which I had made sure were going to give her clit a longer lasting more subtle jolt. Her eyes bugged out when she felt the jolt and she kind of melted a little into her chair. She opened the note and read it. Then her face flushed when she saw what I wrote. Apparently, she thought that she successfully scribbled out the part where she asked about her clit. She got her pencil and wrote me a reply. -You really did this, didn’t you? Somehow you are messing with my pussy without even touching it. How?- She handed me the note.

I read it and looked her way. She wasn’t even trying to pretend to pay attention now, she was just looking at me. I suppose that since the teacher wasn’t caring if she paid attention or not before might have had something to do with her disregard for subtlety now. I jotted down: -Did you like it?- and handed it back to her.

She took it and read it. She hesitated a bit and put her pencil to her lips, contemplating what to say. -Yes, how are you doing this?- She handed it back and made sure to touch me. I obliged her and sent a couple of quick jolts and a long soft one.

I wrote back -Magic! You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. If you want, I can show you more... - and handed the note back.

She read it and closed her eyes enjoying whatever was happening to her body for a bit. -Lunch?- She handed it back and held onto my hand when I went to take it.

I told her muscles to freeze in place and muted her. Then I gave her the basic female package, connecting all her erogenous zones together, then sent jolts of pressure to her clit, her g-spot, both her nipples, and her asshole. She couldn’t move but since I was holding her hand I could feel her. I could tell she was having a nice long orgasm right in the middle of class. The only thing I didn’t freeze was her pussy which I could See was spasming. She started to calm down and I slowly unfroze her muscles. Her breathing was coming in deep. She knew that she was in class, so she kept from making too many obvious noises, even without her voice.

After she settled in place a little more I unmuted her and she looked at me with complete lust in her eyes and bit her lower lip seductively. I let go of her hand and read the note. I smiled and looked at her. She was still looking at me and the longer she did, the hornier she got. I just nodded and mouthed ‘lunch’ to her. She just smiled back and zoned out the rest of class.

I had some thinking to do. Sam and Eddie had brought up a good point in the bus today. I had to defend myself somehow. If anyone else out there can do this too, then they might do some unpleasant things to me. I went over what I could do and how I’d stop myself.

I could go 4 levels down, to the DNA. I could change things on each level, too. The top level was just input, the second was emotions, and the 3rd was involuntary functions. Assuming there are malicious people out there that can do this, there might also be kind people too. I can’t necessarily put a mental claymore outside my first layer. Come to think of it, if I put something subtle outside my first layer, they will know I have defenses. I should come up with a disguise. How to do that, is the question now...

If I copy my top 3 layers and project them ‘above’ my first layer, it’ll look like I’m some normal guy. Then I need to know if anyone is probing. I thought some more. I had my disguise figured out so I could blend in, now I needed an early warning system. Motion detectors don’t really work in the psychic realm, but maybe something else might. I thought of a spider web. That could work.

I designed a very thin spider web type of net that surrounds my illusionary top layer. That will let me know if anyone is trying to look in my head. So, now I have a disguise and an early warning system. What I need now is a deterrent. I imagined the mental equivalent of an electric fence. It will have to be charged somehow. If I connect it to my life force and feed it that way, it’ll pack quite a punch. I doubt it will be lethal, but that should send some heavy feedback to whoever is trying to mess with my head and screw with theirs.

Now I need a final line of defense. The fence is protecting my first actual layer. The final line will protect my 3rd layer. What’s it going to be, is the problem now. I imagined a void with mental claymores. The void will draw them in and once they’re in, the claymores will go off and hopefully sever any connection to the probes host. I also added a connection from my life force to the claymores that should add some more punch to the claymores.

Now I have to do the same to the people I love. It’s going to have to take time because I can feel how exhausted I am now. After playing with Sasha and constructing those defenses, I’m really mentally worn out. I looked at the clock and saw we only had a few minutes left of class. I waited those minutes in a tired stupor.

The bell rang and I packed my stuff. I stood up to leave and felt extremely dizzy and slightly nauseous. I sat back down. I had overworked myself. “Sasha, can you give me a hand?” She was still packing her stuff.

“What’s wrong? You OK?” She looked mildly concerned.

“I’m not feeling too good.” I responded back.

She walked around and took a closer look at me. “Oh my god! Your face is pale. Here, let me help you.” She reached under my arm and helped me stand up. We hobbled towards the door and Ms. Yi saw us.

“What’s wrong with him Ms. Ivanov?”

“I don’t know. I’m gonna take him to the nurse, OK Ms. Yi?

“Oh! Yes, of course. I’ll let the front office know.” The teacher sat at her desk and picked up the phone. We walked out the classroom and hobbled out towards the nurse’s office. Sasha was standing to my left. She had her left hand supporting a bit of my weight and her right hand holding mine. She didn’t seem to have much trouble helping me, she was a very fit lacrosse player after all.

It only took a couple of minutes to get to the nurse’s station. I was already feeling a little better. I think that knowing Sasha cared enough to help me all this way and holding her hand through all of it might be what’s recharging my life force.

She sat me down on one of the beds in the nurses station. I guess the nurse was in the office itself, there wasn’t a doorway from here to the office, you’d have to walk around. Sasha sat next to me and looked at me. She bit her lip again, but didn’t say anything about that. “You don’t look pale anymore. Can you stand?”

I tried to stand on my own. I was no longer nauseous, but still a bit dizzy. The nurse walked in then. “What’s wrong? Sorry, I was in the office next door.”

“He said he was dizzy and nauseous, so I helped bring him here.” Sasha was still looking at me, but no longer biting her lip. Her breathing was a little labored though.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” The nurse seemed to be a really nice lady. She’s new. Last year we had this kind of grouchy old lady. This was a nice change.

“I’m Sasha Ivanov. This is Aaron Gordon.”

The nurse went to her computer. “OK. Let me write some stuff down, now. What’s wrong, Aaron?”

“I went to stand up and felt really dizzy and nauseous, then Sasha helped me come here. I don’t need to go home or anything though.”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, now. Let me write this note and I’ll come examine you.” She stood up shortly after that and walked to me. I got my first good look at her. She was a pretty brunette with light blue eyes. Her eyes weren’t radiant or anything, just a little muted. It fit her perfectly, though. She was wearing hospital scrubs. I guess the traditional nurses outfit is out of style now? Her scrubs were loose, so I couldn’t see much, but she sure was pretty.

She settled in front of me and looked in my eyes. We did the ‘follow my fingers without moving your head’ test. Then she had me lie down. I was feeling a lot better, but I didn’t want to go back to class. She lifted my shirt and started to apply pressure on my stomach. I took that chance and applied the adult changes to her. She didn’t skip a beat and kept on with her examination.

“Can I stay with him, Miss?” Sasha hadn’t stopped looking at me and she wouldn’t stop fidgeting.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Nurse Lockett. You should be heading back to class, though.”

Sasha looked a little disappointed. OK, she looked a lot disappointed. “Oh, she can stay, Nurse Lockett. It’s not a problem. Just let her next teacher know she’s not going to be making it to her next period.” I said, in a ‘as a matter of fact’ tone. Nurse Lockett looked at me.

“Of course, she can stay, what am I thinking. Who are your next teachers, dears?”

“Mr. Pinkleton. Thank you Nurse Lockett.” Sasha said.

“I have Mr. Pitts.”

Nurse Lockett walked to the phone and made the phone calls. Sasha looked at me in wonder. “How did you do that? How did you get her to let me stay?”

I just winked at Sasha and mouthed ‘Magic!’. Nurse Lockett hung up the phone and turned towards us.

“Does anyone ever come by once a class period starts?” I asked the nurse.

“Not so far this year. Why?” I was completely OK by now.

“Why don’t you close and lock the door? You have one of those ‘patient examination in progress’ signs, Nurse Lockett?”

“Why, yes. I have one right here. What do you need it for, Mr. Gordon?” She had already gotten up and hung the placard on the door and locked the door.

There was no way I was going to pass this opportunity up. I knew Sasha was sitting next to me with her panties dripping wet by now. I hadn’t made any sexual changes to Nurse Lockett, but the adult changes would ensure she did anything I asked.

“I thought we could have a little fun, since I’m gonna spend the next 50 minutes locked in a room with two beautiful ladies.”

Sasha looked like she had a mini orgasm from being complimented and realizing the implications of what I just said.

“We can’t do that, Mr. Gordon. This is school hours and you’re a minor. What if someone walks in?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Nobody will walk in. That’s what the sign is for. Now take those scrubs off and come sit next to me.”

“Mr. Gordon...” She sat next to me and began to take her scrubs off. “I’m not sure what you have in mind, but you should know that I’m not really attracted to men. I’m a lesbian.”

Well this was surprising. I’ve never met a lesbian before. I turned to Sasha and she brushed her brown hair over her ears. She hadn’t stopped looking at me this whole time and she was panting now. I focused on her and saw that she was so extremely horny that she was liable to explode at the first touch. “Sasha, baby. Do you like Nurse Lockett?”

Her voice was low and sultry. “I’ll like anybody you want me to like, as long as you fuck me. Now!” I smiled at her. What a little nympho. I think I’m gonna keep her around. I had already sat up by now. I turned to Sasha and placed my hands on straps to her top and bra. I brought both down simultaneously. It didn’t take long before her pretty tits were bare. I reached up and tweaked both nipples at once and she started to shudder.

I looked over to Nurse Lockett. “What’s your first name?”

“Amanda.”

“Amanda, do you like Sasha, here? She’s very pretty isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is very pretty.”

“Are you getting horny looking at Sasha’s pretty young tits?”

“Yes, can I touch them?”

“Yes you may, Amanda.” I stood up and Nurse Lockett scooched over and took each of Sasha’s firm tits into her hands. Nurse Lockett was still wearing a bra, so I reached behind her and let her modest grapefruit size breasts out. I took each one from behind and toyed with them. I lowered my head to Amanda’s ears and whispered: “Sasha is soaking wet. Go on. See for yourself.”

Amanda reached down and slid her hand slowly up Sasha’s jean skirt. I couldn’t exactly see what she was doing, but Sasha’s responses were indicating that Amanda was very experienced. Sasha laid down and spread her legs to give Amanda more room to work. Amanda wasted no time. She got on her knees on the bed and leaned down and dove her tongue right into Sasha’s shaved cunt. Sasha’s panties were pulled to the side and being held there by one of Amanda’s hands.

I walked up next to the bed and opened my pants. I let them drop to the ground along with my underwear. Sasha was watching intently and immediately reached out and took my engorged member in her hands and started to stroke. She pulled me to her head and I obliged. She gave a few loving licks along the head and took me in her mouth. She was moaning quietly the whole time and the vibrations were very pleasant on my dick.

She couldn’t take me all the way down. I had never reduced my size since last night. She did as much as she could and pumped her hand along the rest. She reached over with her other hand and lifter and rolled my balls in her hand. I was already really turned on from giving a nice orgasm to Sasha in the classroom earlier that it wasn’t going to take long and Sasha knew it. My dick was increasing the frequency of throbs. She took her right hand and reached down and ran her nails back and forth on my gooch and swirled her tongue around the head while pumping up and down and I lost it.

I spurted in her mouth and she started to take it all. After 2 squirts, She aimed my dick at her chest and let the rest fall there. She rubbed my still spasming dick on her tit and rubbed the sperm all around her skin. She’d closed her eyes and enjoyed what Amanda was doing to her pussy. I gently took her hand and motioned her to let go of my dick and she did and laid back moaning quietly.

I walked up behind Nurse Lockett and ran my hands up and down her back and around to hold her nice tits. I started to pull her scrubs down along with her panties. Amanda looked up and over her shoulders at me. “Please, don’t fuck me. I’m scared of that thing, there.”

I looked at her a little confused. There was definitely a story there. There’s gotta be a reason why she would be scare of a penis. Granted, I might be larger than most, but still. I wasn’t going to ruin this for her so I had a thought.

“Why don’t you lie down, Amanda, and Sasha can take care of you?

“Mmm, that sounds wonderful. Thank you for listening to me.” She stood up and kissed me on the cheek. I could smell Sasha’s sweet pungent odor on Amanda’s lips.

“You OK with that, Sasha?”

“Definitely! I love pussy. Me and Laura eat each other out all the time, but I want you to fuck me. Please?” This was a nice bit of information! Who am I to deny a request such as this? I just chuckled.

Amanda laid down on bed and spread her legs. She had finished taking her scrubs and panties off. She had left a heart shape in the hair above her slit, but shaved everything else. Her rosy pink nipples were hard and heaving up and down with her breathing in anticipation. Sasha took her time. She kissed and nibbled on Amanda’s thighs and worked her way up her legs. She was agonizingly slow and Amanda loved every second, apparently.

I got in behind Sasha. I was already hard again. I rubbed by dick up and down her pussy and she just wiggled it back on me, enticing me to dive right in. I obliged her and pushed inside. She was so hot and tight. It was heaven. I just stayed still and savored the sensations. Sasha had other plans and seeing that her wiggling her hips back and forth wasn’t working she rammed her pussy back on me and took me all the way inside her.

“Oh, fuck! Aren’t you a naughty one?” I blurted out.

She took her mouth off Amanda’s pussy to retort “I said I wanted you to fuck me!”

“Focus!” Amanda took Sasha’s pretty face and guided her back into her pussy. Sasha reached up with both hands and pinched Amanda’s nipples hard as a response. Amanda must have liked it because she was getting louder and louder. I feared that someone outside would hear, so I reached down between thrusts and touched Amanda’s leg. I muted her.

“Don’t worry Amanda, you can be as loud as you want now.” She looked at me bewildered, but it looked like Sasha bit her clit and Amanda closed her eyes again. She was thrashing a little back and forth now and her leg was starting to shake. Looks like Sasha was an accomplished cunnilinguist.

I didn’t let up on my thrusting. I realized, after a few dozen thrusts, that if I put my knees on the inside of her legs and had her tilt her hips up, it felt the best. I was taking long 8 inch thrusts and stopping just short of pounding into her ass. I bet the noise that would have made would be quite loud.

I looked down and saw my dick disappear into her beautiful pussy and I saw her pale pink little asshole winking at me. I held her still with my hands and took long strokes into her pussy. Her erogenous zones were all still connected so, all in all, it only took a few minutes to bring her to orgasm. She was still and since I was the only one moving I saw her asshole clench and felt her pussy squeeze me hard. This was delicious and unbearable. I let my cum fly in her pussy. I just kept on pumping into her, watching her ass clench. I felt like my dick was done doing its business and was trying to throw the towel in.

I thought ‘No way!’ and focused on myself and got myself ready to go instantly. She was still riding her orgasm down and I started to fuck her again. I leaned down and reached around her hips. I took her clit between my fingers and started to rub up and down while I stroked in and out of her pussy. Sasha was moaning a little louder now and Amanda was thrashing about in what looked like a nice hard orgasm. Sasha’s right arm was sawing back and forth. Looks like she had a finger or two in Amanda’s pussy (or ass), I couldn’t tell.

I could feel that Sasha had cummed again all over my dick. I straightened out and saw a white ring around my dick. After a, ahem, few hours of internet research (for academic purposes, of course), I knew that it was female cum. She must have been cumming hard, I felt her squeeze my dick harder and longer this time. I didn’t let up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.