Not Everything Goes as Planned! - Cover

Not Everything Goes as Planned!

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You might think getting a divorce, losing your job and having no one to turn to was a bad thing. Not in this case. The divorce was very civil, her 'Daddy' made the split 'Tolerable' but Bob did not wish to remain around. He did not have to work but....! He decided to look around and see what he might do. We call them the 'We Five' now. Will he loose them, now that he found them?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Slow  

Remember that saying; that it was easier to start a stone or a rock rolling downhill than it is to stop it? Well that seemed to apply to people too.

Carrie, Mandy and Sheila with an occasional helping hand from Judy were now on a roll with the shelters, both of them. That left the Devil, me, to do some handiwork. In this case that meant whatever Beth wanted we did.

I had been 'forced', right, to move in with Mandy and Beth. Beth was finishing school and number 18 was right ahead. I asked her what she wanted for it. Big, big mistake. Looking back though maybe not.

I thought a car or trip even another visit to Judy's House of Instant Poverty. No, nothing that was that simple. I had tears in my eyes when she said what she wanted.

When she was 16, too much was going on with the health issues the family faced so no Cotillion for her, it would not be right. In the South, if an ancestor served in that War of Northern Aggression, a young lady of the South 'came out' at the Cotillion. She wanted it now when she turned 18. Not enough for my Beth though, she wanted a ring and her fiancé to escort her to it. I got a terrific hit when I asked her 'Who her Fiancé was'.

Mandy just shook her head and laughed when I turned to her for help. Help I think I really did not wish to have. It was quite an effort to let her convince me that this all would be a good thing. I really did not need to be convinced though, not much anyhow, but our age difference was still a concern.

Her Prom, that ritual of passage every high school senior remembers became my dread. That 'green-eyed' monster hit me when I saw the note from her school reminding of the time and place. It was at Carrie's hotel no less. Beth had never said anything to me about it. Add to that the subject of the Cotillion; a ring, etc. became no longer a discussion point. Where fact fails to fill a void, imagination will. Mine was working overtime until finally I could not stand it. Even her waltzing in, sitting next to me, close next to me did not ease my discomfort. Her soft hand to my face, gentle kiss and head on my chest was starting to ease my pain though.

"We have to talk Beth. I don't know why you no longer..."

"Hush! Has my boyfriend had enough time to think about if he has room in his life for little ole me?"

As the rest of the 'We Six' was slowly creeping into the room, the bell rang, the shoe dropped, the light came on. The Minx had put me through Hell, and now was waiting for me to come back. How stupid can a man be?

Down on a knee, small velvet box opened and placing the ring on her finger, I asked her to marry me and accept this ring.

"She does goof, but it goes on the other hand Romeo." From Mandy.

Damn, she was right.

I got a headshake and a kiss that was xxx rated from Beth, with giggles in the background.

"You can wear a tux for the Prom but we need some Special clothes made for the Cotillion Dear."

I pulled her down to me, put her across my lap and made as to spank her.

The 'Me, me, me' from our audience brought both of us to near a roar of laughter.

"Don't ever do this to me again Beth."

"Made you make up your mind though, didn't it?

I just took her in my arms and kissed her. The 'me, me, me' was heard again.

If I learned anything it was that whatever I planned would always change so why bother planning anything they would just change it.

The ring thing seemed to change Beth's definition of what 'sharing' meant. Not sure exactly what it was but there was a definite distinction between the 'We Six' and life with Beth. Her Prom was step one.

She never told me who or how many offers she received to date her but she wore her ring and another 'heartbreaker' that came from Judy's place. We made our appearance, for 15 minutes of fame that was all you might call it. We retired to our Suite, thoughtfully reserved long ago by Carrie.

Those 15 minutes were all she wanted. The Cotillion was another matter, it was step two. The announcement preceding her entrance into Society became overshadowed with, "Miss Elizabeth Saunders escorted by her Fiancé Dr. Robert Matthews." If there was ever to be a 'Belle of the Ball', she had that locked up tight tonight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.