Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 22

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

For the next week, Jeremy treated them less roughly than before. Nina was relieved but couldn’t stop thinking that she shouldn’t accept this kind of treatment as better. They still had to sleep naked in bed with him, still weren’t allowed clothes around the bungalow, still had to suck his cock, still had to drink a glass of piss every day ... he even fucked each of them in the ass once that week. They were grateful he left their newly-tattooed and pierced breasts and pussies alone to heal.

“We shouldn’t be grateful,” she told Jenny as they sat naked on the porch, hoping no one would see them. Inside Jeremy was assfucking his sister, taking it slowly to prolong her agony. They could hear her whimpering.

“What do you mean?” Jenny asked.

“It’s like he’s brainwashing us. He’s still hurting us but we’re grateful because it’s not as bad as last week.”

“You’re right, but I’m still glad. I couldn’t take more.”

She looked at the naked body of the woman she was falling in love with. The pussy and nipple piercings felt like a violation of that beautiful body. The tattoo (WHORE) felt like a crime. Then she thought of her own body. WHORE. SLUT. CUNT. She touched her nipples and felt the rings. She felt alienated from her own body. How could it have gone so far?

They hadn’t heard from Ana. Nina worried about what Big Al was doing to her. It was definitely much worse than how Jeremy was treating them right now.

When Jeremy was done with his sister, he made her sit on Jenny’s face, so the semen would drip into Jenny’s mouth. It was disgusting but nothing compared to the usual torture. After that he left, leaving them on the porch, naked and locked out of the bungalow. They weren’t allowed to leave even if someone came by, but when a gardener walked by they hid in the bushes.

Jeremy came back many hours later. He brought pizza and beer, which they had no choice but to drink. In bed they had to take turns sucking his cock, always taking it as deep as they could. He came in Jenny’s mouth and made her spit it into Nina’s.

Just before Nina fell asleep, he whispered in her ear.

“The next two days are going to be the worst of your life.”

The next morning she woke up before the others. She was standing in the bathroom and examining her pierced and tattooed body in the mirror when Jeremy came up behind her.

“How does it feel to have no control over your own body?”

“I almost can’t recognize myself in the mirror.”

“Good. Now kiss the mirror.”

“What?”

“Make out with your mirror image. Yes, like that. Messier. Lick it. Press yourself against the mirror. Rub your spit around with your tits.”

The rings in her nipples clinked against the glass. She felt Jeremy’s hand on her ass, pressing her against the mirror.

“Good slut. Now go wake up the others. I want you all clean and in full make-up outside the bungalow in half an hour. I’ve put out the clothes and shoes you’re supposed to wear. No bras.”

They hurried to get ready. Jeremy had bought them three new dresses. They were black, very short, very thin, very form-fitting, showing lots of cleavage and not hiding their tattoos and piercings at all. There were also three black thongs, all the same size, the most painfully tight ones yet. The shoes were elegant black stilettos.

They held hands before they went outside.

“He said this would be really bad,” Nina said.

“We’ll need to help each other get through this,” Jenny said.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” Chrissy whispered.

Jeremy arrived shortly after they went out. He was pleased that they were on time.

“Take that path over there. Walk through the hotel, then along the beach. If anyone takes pictures, let them. Walk all the way down the beach to where there are no more people. I’ll catch up with you.”

“Where will you be?”

“Taking photos from a distance.”

They did as he told them. In the hotel, they attracted a lot of glances, but well-dressed women weren’t completely out of place. Several men obviously tried to read their tattoos. On the beach, though, they became a spectacle. They could barely walk in the sand with their stilettos and their clothes stood out like a sore thumb. Men stared, some took pictures of them. Jenny fell over and when she got up, the untattooed breast had popped out of the dress. A fat man with sunglasses took a picture. Jenny didn’t stop him, but shielded her face.

They kept walking until they had cleared the crowds. A single tear was running down Jenny’s cheek. Nina knew how afraid she was of someone finding out who she was.

Jeremy caught up with them.

“I saw what you did there, Jenny,” he said.

“What did I do? I let him take the picture, I didn’t say a thing.”

“You covered your face. I didn’t allow you to do that.”

“It was an accident, Jeremy. I’m sorry.”

“If it was an accident, you should have stopped and let him take another picture.”

“I’m sorry, Jeremy.”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses. Here’s your punishment.”

He took out his phone and showed them the screen. He had uploaded a photo of Nina, lying on the ground naked and covered in cum after her gang-rape, to a porn site. It was not visible yet.

Nina felt her whole body tense up.

“I’m going to share this now.”

“No, no, she doesn’t deserve this for my mistake!” Jenny begged.

“You can’t avoid it now.”

Nina felt angry at Jeremy but also a little bit at Jenny. Why did she have to cover her face? Obeying Jeremy was the only choice they had.

“Jenny, you’re going to press Share on the screen here. Then you’ll kiss Nina on the lips and tell her she deserves this.”

“No, please Jeremy ... there has to be another way...”

“Sure.”

He added another photo of Nina. This one showed her topless, her mouth gaffer-taped shut, eyes angry and full of tears.

“I’m uploading that one too now.”

Jenny stared at him in shock.

“Jeremy ... I’ll do anything...”

“Stop it, Jenny!” Nina said angrily. “You’re just making it worse. That’s what he wants. An excuse to expose me even more.”

“Sorry. I’m sorry, Nina.”

Jeremy slapped both their faces.

“Stop talking. Jenny, do what I said.”

Jenny pressed Share. Then she stepped up to Nina and kissed her on the lips.

“You deserve this,” she said with her voice trembling.

Nina clenched her fists. There was nothing she could do.

“Now start walking again, sluts.”

A small crowd seemed to have gathered at the end of the beach. Nina thought they were going to walk past them. She only realized what was happening when they got close.

The crowd was a group of boys. The same boys who had raped her. And they’d brought friends. This was very bad. Her anger at Jenny was immediately forgotten. She grasped Jenny and Chrissy’s hands and held them tight. They were scared too, though not as much as she was.

“Hey guys, nice to see you again,” Jeremy said. “Glad you all managed to convince your parents to let you come. You see, Nina, with the password to the hotel’s systems you can create all kinds of invitations and events. Like this special camping trip for the kids. Free of charge, of course.”

The boys gathered around Nina, Chrissy and Jenny. They looked excited and mean.

“We still have a long way to walk, so let’s get you prepared, sluts. First, take off your panties. Nina, put yours in Chrissy’s mouth. Chrissy, put yours in Jenny’s. Jenny, put yours in Nina’s.”

Nina slipped out of her panties, trembling. Most of these boys had seen her naked before but she was still terrified of being exposed in front of them. Chrissy already looked ready to cry. Nina stuffed her panties in Chrissy’s mouth, then opened her mouth to receive Jenny’s. The boys whispered excitedly.

“Now, let’s show your goods,” Jeremy said and ripped open the front of Jenny’s dress. Her beautiful large breasts were exposed.

“Whoa, look at those rings!” one of the boys shouted.

“Check out the tattoo. Whore!” said another.

Jeremy ripped open Nina’s dress. The boys whistled. Then it was Chrissy’s turn.

“Nice tattoo, worthless whore!” a boy shouted.

“He’s right, you are worthless, Chrissy. Aren’t you?” Jeremy said calmly.

He took the thong out of her mouth.

“Yes,” Chrissy whispered.

“Say it more loudly. And look at them when you’re saying it.”

The tears started flowing.

“I’m ... I’m worthless.”

“And you deserve to get raped.”

Now Chrissy started sobbing. She looked away from the boys.

Jeremy gave her a sharp slap on her right breast.

“Say it to them now.”

Chrissy looked at the boys, biting her lip.

“I’m a whore and I ... deserve to get ... raped,” she stammered.

The boys cheered. Jeremy stuffed the thong back into Chrissy’s mouth.

“Good, now let’s start putting those rings to use.”

Jeremy removed six metallic objects from a bag. They were fishing sinkers, small but heavy. Nina was confused until he attached a safety pin to the sinkers, then attached the safety pin to her left nipple ring.

She stared at him in surprise for a second. Then he let the weight go. It immediately started pulling painfully on her nipple. She grimaced. Jeremy smiled.

He attached a weight to her other nipple as well. This time she was at least expecting it.

“Shake your tits,” he said.

She didn’t react immediately. She knew it would hurt. But he’d hurt her even more if she didn’t do it. So she shook her tits at the boys like a whore.

The weights bounced, pulling on her nipples even more painfully. She yelped. The boys laughed.

Jeremy added weights to Nina and Chrissy’s nipples as well. They had to shake their tits too. Then all three of them had to do it at the same time. Jeremy filmed them. The boys howled and applauded.

It wasn’t over yet. Jeremy went back to the bag and got a long chain. He made Nina and Jenny and Chrissy stand single file with their legs spread. Then he attached the chain to their clit rings, binding them together. The pull of the chain was even more painful than the weights.

“Hands behind your backs, sluts.”

Nina held her hands behind her back. Jeremy used a zip tie to bind them tightly together. He did the same to Jenny and Chrissy.

“Now, sluts, start walking. That way. Guys, as they walk by you, you get to grope or slap each of them once.”

Walking was difficult and painful. The weights hurt their nipples. The chain pulled on their clits. When one of them stumbled, which happed all the time when you were walking in sand on stilettos, the chain would pull really hard and they would all scream.

They walked past the boys. Nina felt like cattle. Each boy groped or slapped her once. Most of them groped her breasts. A small fat boy slapped her right breast so hard she screamed and the thong almost fell out of her mouth. A black boy groped her ass roughly. The last boy, who was tall and thin, slapped her face. It almost made her cry. She tried to keep it together.

Jeremy led them down a dirt road. They walked for hours. It was unbearably hot. Nina was sweating, stumbling, constantly on the verge of tears as the weights on her nipples bounced with every misstep.

The boys talked about them like they were objects.

“Which one has the best tits?”

“Jenny. They’re the biggest.”

“I agree.”

“I prefer Nina’s, their shape is perfect.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“Definitely Nina.”

“I like Chrissy’s, they remind me of my sister’s.”

“Too small.”

“They’re not tiny though.”

“Yeah but look how Nina’s tits bounce, man!”

Nina felt the sweat dripping down her body.

“What about their pussies? Who has the best one?”

“Has to be Chrissy. She’s the youngest. She was a virgin before Jeremy fucked her.”

“Wow. She must have hated that. Fucked by her own brother.”

“I’d fuck my sister too.”

“Me too.”

“Nina’s pussy is pretty tight too. Remember how she screamed when you tried to shove your fist into her and it wouldn’t fit?”

“Oh yeah, that was amazing.”

“What about Jenny?”

“She’s a real MILF ... she has kids.”

“Oh, so she can’t be that tight?”

“Actually, guys,” Jeremy interjected, “she’s pretty tight for a MILF.”

“Nice.”

The boys took a break in the shade, drinking water from big bottles. Nina’s mouth was dry. The girls weren’t allowed in the shade. Instead they had to sit on a big, jagged rock, their legs spread wide so the chain dug into their pussies. The rock was painfully hot and soon the chain was too. The boys watched their discomfort from the shade, laughing and talking.

“How much do you think their pussies are hurting right now?”

“A lot, I bet.”

“That chain must be burning hot.”

“Hey, sluts!” Jeremy called. “Grind your pussies against the chain. Use your hips.”

Nina awkwardly tried to obey. It hurt and she almost fell off the rock. She felt the hot chain rubbing against her parted pussy lips and tried not to cry.

“Shake your tits, too!” he added.

Chrissy started to sob.

“Looks like they’re hurting a lot.”

“Hey Jeremy, what do you think they hated the most?”

“Hmm. Nina, I think what she hated the most was when I tied her to that tree, with the branch inside her, for a whole day. Panties in her mouth, covered in piss, needles in her nipples. She even got a sunburn on her tits.”

“Wow.”

“Chrissy,” Jeremy continued, “has to be losing her virginity to a bedpost. I have to admit it kinda bothers me ... it hurt her so much, I feel like I haven’t topped it. I will though.”

“Fucking awesome...”

“She’ll never forget that one,” the black boy said. “Imagine one day she’s hanging out with her girlfriends and they’re talking about their first time ... I heard my sister and her friends talking about it ... and all her friends have stories about their first guy and Chrissy has to think of that bedpost.”

“What about Jenny?”

“I convinced her husband that she’s a whore who likes to be abused. Now he treats her like trash. It went a lot further than I expected actually. I thought she’d have to do some slutty stuff for him and hate it but he enjoys hurting her almost as much as I do. I get the feeling he doesn’t even care if she’s into it anymore. She’s just a fucktoy to him now.”

When it was time to keep walking, Jeremy grabbed hold of the chain and pulled on it. All three of them screamed as their clits got pulled harshly.

Nina tried not to think about her situation as she plodded forward. She tried looking down at the ground so she wouldn’t be looking at the leering boys and their obvious erections but that just meant looking at her painfully bouncing breasts and the chain between her legs. Sweat ran down her body and dripped from the weights. Jenny stumbled and pulled on the chain. Nina bit down on the thong in her mouth to keep from screaming. Chrissy was crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.