Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 17

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina thought going to the spa would mean more abuse, abuse she couldn’t take anymore, but Jeremy surprised her. He’d booked the deluxe spa just for them and he could’ve done whatever he wanted, but he just let them clean themselves and relax. The only sexual thing they had to do was kiss each other on the mouth a lot. It was weird watching Chrissy making out with Jennifer in the jacuzzi like they were girlfriends but compared to the last couple of days it was paradise. Jeremy didn’t even grope them.

After the spa they went back to Jennifer’s bungalow. They had to strip naked the moment they went in the door, but nothing else happened. Jennifer did have to answer the door for room service with her bathrobe open, but the food was brought by a maid and the situation wasn’t that embarrassing.

Then they went to bed. The bed was huge and soft. Nina felt more relaxed than she’d felt in weeks. Jeremy slept in the middle. Nina slept on his left and Chrissy slept next to her, so they could both suck on her nipples as they went to sleep. That felt weird but at this point she didn’t care. Jennifer slept to Jeremy’s right. Nina secretly wished she could sleep next to her. Ana had to sleep at the foot of the bed.

The next morning they all had breakfast together on the porch. Being naked while doing something so normal made Nina especially aware of how strange and humiliating it was for a whole group of women to be controlled by a little boy. But the food was good and she wasn’t being hurt so she still felt better.

After breakfast, they went back to spa. Jeremy had booked it for the entire day. This time he didn’t come along himself. He had to spend some time with his parents. So they were just left by themselves, relaxing and slowly healing from the rough treatment of the previous day.

Nina and Jennifer did most of the talking. Ana was quiet, almost subservient. Jeremy had really broken her spirit. Chrissy stayed close to Nina, holding her hand and even hugging her, which felt uncomfortable when they were both naked. She didn’t want to think about the fact that she’d had sex with this girl who now treated her almost like a mother. Jennifer helped her a bit with that, being extra kind to Chrissy.

Sitting together in the pool, they shared all the information they had about Jeremy and what he’d done to them. It was like a meeting for survivors of sexual abuse. They were all embarrassed at first but sharing the burden make it easier to live with.

“I wish he wouldn’t make me do all this public stuff,” Nina said. “It’s bad enough in private, but he keeps making me walk past this group of boys. They ... they call me a slut. I don’t want to ... you know ... have to ... do anything with them.”

“I can’t stand the anal sex,” Ana whispered. “And he knows it. He wakes me up in the middle of the night and fucks me in the ass.”

“I just don’t ... I don’t want his ... his cum inside me,” Chrissy burst out. “He’s my brother. It’s wrong. I don’t want to swallow it anymore. And I don’t ... oh God...”

“You should all get pregnancy tests,” Jennifer said. “Especially you, Nina.”

“Do you think he wants us to get pregnant?” Chrissy asked.

“Yes,” Nina said. “Me, anyway. He told me. I thought maybe it’s just something he said to be mean, but ... the more I think about it...”

“I’m on the pill,” Jennifer said. “Anyone else?”

They all shook their heads.

“Then you definitely must get tested.”

“And what if we are pregnant?” Chrissy said.

“He might let you get rid of it,” Jennifer said. “It might scare him. Too much attention.”

“Maybe,” Nina said.

“Can you make it stop somehow? Make him let us go?” Chrissy said. “Jennifer, you’re famous. You’re a celebrity ... maybe you can...”

“I wish,” Jennifer said bitterly. “But with the material he has ... no-one would believe this really happened, that we let ourselves be used like that ... we could go to prison ... our lives would be ruined ... no, I’ve thought about it a lot and I can’t see a way out.”

“We have to obey him,” Ana said.

“This can’t go on forever,” Nina said. “Maybe we can negotiate something after a while. Right now we just have to make it through each day.”

Jennifer’s phone beeped. She climbed out of the pool to see what the message was. Nina watched her perfect body dripping with water and felt aroused in a way she shouldn’t be.

“It’s Jeremy,” Jennifer said. “He wants photos of me and Nina kissing while pressing our breasts together.”

“At least it’s nothing painful,” Nina said. Her hands were trembling.

“I’ll take the picture if you want,” Chrissy said.

“OK.”

Jennifer climbed back into the pool. She swam up to Nina. Their bodies touched. Nina felt Jennifer’s beautiful breasts pressing against her own. Her nipples were hard.

“Ready, Nina?” Jennifer asked.

“Let’s get this over with,” she answered.

They locked lips. Nina’s tongue touched Jennifer’s. I can’t believe I’m kissing a celebrity, she thought.

Chrissy snapped pictures. Nina and Jennifer’s wet breasts rubbed against each other. Nina stuck her tongue deep into Jennifer’s mouth. She felt Jennifer’s hands on her bottom.

Then it was over. Jennifer looked at her in a way Nina couldn’t interpret. Was that confusion or desire or both?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.