Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 16

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina woke up when they arrived on the island. Chrissy was still asleep, sucking on Nina’s nipple. It was getting painful so Nina gently shook her awake.

They had both reached the end of what they could take. They were hungry, thirsty, tired, hurting all over.

Jeremy took them to the island in his boat. When Chrissy got out, she was so weak that she couldn’t stand upright anymore. Jeremy made her crawl to where Ana was bound to the tree.

Ana was in even worse shape. Nina felt awful for doing this to her. She’d been tied to the tree with the branch inside her for more than a day. Her breasts were sunburned. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming. She looked barely conscious. When she saw Jeremy, she started to cry. Her mouth was still taped shut, the disgusting dirty G-string still inside it.

Jeremy was still wearing the glove he’d used to torture Nina and his sister with nettles. He also had a small plastic bag. He took the gaffer tape off Ana’s mouth, removed the G-string, and began untying her.

“Hello Ana, how are you? Looks like you’re hurting a lot. Did you enjoy having the tree inside of you?”

Ana sobbed weakly.

Jeremy slowly lifted Ana off the tree. The branch came out of her tight, abused pussy. Her pussy lips were red.

Ana took a deep breath, finally free.

Then Jeremy shoved her back onto the branch with all his strength. Ana screamed. Jeremy lifted her and shoved her down again. And again. Her screams got deafening. Chrissy held Nina’s hand in fear.

Jeremy lifted Ana again. This time he shoved her down so the branch went up her asshole. Ana screamed so loud Nina thought she might damage her vocal cords. Ana started struggling desperately to escape. She looked like she was going crazy.

Then Jeremy shoved a handful of nettles up her pussy. Ana screamed, turned red, and fainted.

Jeremy laughed. He lifted Ana off the tree, although she was bigger than him, and left her lying on the sand. Nina looked at the poor discarded form of this beautiful young woman and regretted the hate between them. Jeremy was the enemy. Women needed to work together.

Jeremy spat on Ana’s unconscious face.

“Come here, sis.”

Chrissy walked to him on unsteady feet. She looked down at Ana.

“Get on the tree, sis.”

Chrissy shook her head. Her eyes were full of tears again. She didn’t have the strength left to speak.

“Fuck the tree, sis. Now.”

Nina could see that Chrissy couldn’t deal with this anymore. She’d lost her virginity to a bedpost, been raped by her own brother, forced to drink piss, had nettles shoved into her ... she just couldn’t go on.

But Jeremy didn’t care. He firmly placed her on the tree, spread her abused pussy lips, guided the branch into her. She cried like a little girl, helpless and afraid.

“Hey Chrissy, remember when you helped me prepare for my exam? We laughed so much, sitting in my room ... remember? It was such a great brother-sister bonding moment, right? This is what I was thinking about that day.”

He pushed her down. She screamed but her voice had no strength left. Jeremy hugged his naked sister and repeatedly lifted her up and shoved her down as he whispered in her ear.

“Remember when you won that dancing award last year and we hugged? I was imagining you crying as I shoved a stick up your pussy. And before when you danced? I was imagining how much it would hurt you to dance naked with clamps on your tits. And you know what? We’re going to find out.”

Chrissy looked like she was going to pass out too.

“Keep hurting yourself, sis,” Jeremy said. He sat down next to Nina and watched his sister.

The sun came up. Chrissy was shaking as she rode the tree. She was having a nervous breakdown. Nina could only watch.

Suddenly a sailboat approached the other side of the island. Jeremy noticed it and jumped up.

“Shit,” he said to himself, “is that ... shit, it is. A day early? Shit.”

Nina had no idea what he was talking about but she was glad that his plans weren’t always perfect.

Jeremy stuffed the dirty G-string into his sister’s mouth.

“Stay there, both of you. Don’t let her see you. I’ll be back soon.”

Nina still didn’t know what was going on. She sat down next to Chrissy and held her hand. Jeremy went back to his ship. The sailboat laid anchor somewhere on the other side of the island. Nina heard someone jump into the sea.

Jeremy came back. He was being careful not to be noisy. He’d brought two cameras and his phone.

“Nina, follow me,” he whispered. “Sis, you stay here.”

He crept up the beach, between some palm trees, up some rocks, to a space between two bushes from which it was possible to observe another beach on the tiny island.

Nina’s breath caught. A shockingly beautiful woman was coming out the water completely naked. She was in her forties but her body was perfect, her face was amazing, her breasts were almost as large as Nina’s and just as firm. Her long black hair hung down her back. Her pussy was elegantly trimmed.

Who was this woman?

She walked out onto the beach, smiling, lifting her arms above her head and drying in the morning sun. Jeremy had hastily set up his cameras and was filming her.

The woman seemed familiar to Nina. Had she met her? Was she someone from the hotel? She was so beautiful that even Nina found her attractive.

The woman lay down in the sand with her eyes closed.

Nina was sure she knew her...

After a few minutes, the beautiful woman put her hand between her thighs. Slowly she started playing with herself, relaxed, thinking she was completely alone. Nina saw Jeremy smiling. More blackmail material.

Suddenly, with a shock, Nina realized who the woman was. She wasn’t someone from the hotel. She was a celebrity. She was that actress ... Jennifer C., from that movie that had really impressed Nina some years ago. No, that was impossible ... there was no way ... but it was true. She knew celebrities frequently came to this hotel, because it was really private and no journalists were allowed. It was one of the reasons she’d felt comfortable going topless herself. How had Jeremy known all this? He had access to all of the hotel’s data ... he probably overheard the staff talking ... but a celebrity? This was a new level of audaciousness. Could it be that she was still underestimating Jeremy?

Jennifer brought herself to a big, beautiful orgasm. She writhed in the sand as she came. Nina felt herself getting a little wet watching her. She was just so gorgeous ... and now she licked her fingers passionately as the last waves of the orgasm hit her. She was probably tired after a long film shoot, wanted some private time, away from her family and friends and colleagues. Some time to be a woman, to enjoy herself freely.

Jeremy had filmed all of it.

Nina knew what would happen now. She was so tired, so broken ... she didn’t want to watch this. Jeremy calmly walked up the famous actress. He left one camera behind, filming himself. Nina stayed where she was, close to falling asleep from exhaustion. She couldn’t hear everything that was being said, but she’d experienced it before.

“Don’t give in,” she whispered weakly. “Don’t let him do this to you.”

It happened just like it happened to Nina. At first Jennifer C. was shocked, then angry. She shouted at Jeremy. He didn’t flinch. Showed her his phone and his camera. He was so calm...

Nina’s eyes had fallen shut. When she opened them again, Jeremy was squeezing Jennifer C.’s beautiful breasts. Her perfect face showed anger, disgust and shame. She wasn’t used to being treated like this. But she’d made the mistake of thinking she was safe and Jeremy had exploited it. Now her celebrity suddenly became a trap.

Jeremy put one hand on her crotch like he owned her. Jennifer was outraged. She shouted at him, treating him like a little boy. Nina had tried that too.

Jeremy calmly talked to Jennifer. She was a real star, but it didn’t bother him at all. Were all women the same to him? After what he’d done to his own sister...

Jennifer stopped shouting. She allowed him to touch her again.

He put his hand on her crotch and smiled at her. She looked angry and terrified at once. He started fingering her. Her beautiful body swayed as the little boy pounded her pussy with his fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.