Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

When Nina and Chrissy had stopped sobbing, Jeremy opened the bathroom door and led them to the corridor. They were both still naked and smelled of piss.

“Come have a look,” Jeremy whispered.

Peeking into the living room downstairs, Nina got her first look at Jeremy and Chrissy’s parents. Their father, David, was almost sixty, but he was surprisingly strong and athletic. He had a graying crewcut. Their mother, Katherine, was much younger. She must have been in her very early twenties when she had Chrissy. She had bright blonde hair and large breasts. She wasn’t as thin as her daughter but her body was in good shape. Nina could see that because Katherine was almost completely naked, wearing only a thong. David was dressed but had his cock out. His cock was huge, long but also really broad. He was using it to brutally facefuck his wife, who gagged and struggled as he held her down.

Chrissy had turned pale. Nina felt sorry for her. She shouldn’t have to see this.

David pushed his wife’s head down on his cock. Nina couldn’t believe anyone could take such a long cock down their throat. It was like one of the porn videos Jeremy had forced her to watch. She could actually see Katherine’s throat bulging. David showed no mercy. He treated her like he didn’t care at all, like she was just an object to him. She was drooling and her face had turned red but he just kept fucking her throat with his huge cock. Would Jeremy’s cock be that big one day?

David did not fuck his wife like Jeremy fucked Nina and Ana and Chrissy, Nina thought. He was brutal but simple. Maybe they both liked it rough, she couldn’t tell. Maybe Katherine hated it and this was more like rape. But it wasn’t torture. When Jeremy’s dad came, he’d go back to watching TV. Jeremy was clever and sadistic and he wanted his women to suffer even when he wasn’t fucking them.

Jeremy grabbed them by the nipples and pulled them back. They followed him into his room. Downstairs they heard Katherine choke. Chrissy looked like she’d lost her last connection to her old life. She still had her mother’s thong in her mouth.

“By the way,” Jeremy said, “if you think seeing Dad fuck Mom like that is what made me want to hurt you, you’re wrong. I’ve been wanting to make Chrissy cry for a long time before I found out what Dad likes to do to his slut.”

He groped Nina’s breasts.

“Lie down in my bed, Chrissy,” he commanded. “You can take out the thong.”

Chrissy obeyed, her face pale.

“Nina, get on top of her. I want you sluts to 69 each other.”

Nina gulped. She didn’t want to touch Chrissy in a sexual way again but she had no choice. She got on the bed and started licking Chrissy’s pussy while pressing her own into Chrissy’s face. They both tasted of piss. She felt Chrissy’s tongue inside her. It didn’t hurt but it felt wrong.

Jeremy got on the bed. She felt him come closer. Then suddenly he thrust his penis into his sister. Chrissy held on tightly to Nina, her hands grabbing Nina’s behind, to stop herself from screaming. Jeremy held Nina’s head down with one hand while he fucked his sister, so that Nina’s tongue actually felt his penis go in and out of poor Chrissy’s vagina.

He didn’t last long. After he came, he made Nina eat the cum out of his sister’s pussy. He made his sister clean his cock. Then he made them kiss for a long time, cum dripping down their faces. When he allowed them to stop, Chrissy hugged Nina, her lower lip trembling.

Jeremy opened a window.

“We’re getting out of here, sluts. Time to visit Ana and see how she’s doing. Start climbing.”

“Jeremy,” Chrissy whispered, “can we ... please ... can we have some clothes? We did everything you said. We’ve been good ... sluts...”

Jeremy reached under his bed and took something out. Nina couldn’t tell what it was.

“OK sluts, if you want clothes, you can have them. Nina, you’re going to wear the thong Chrissy had in her mouth and one of Chrissy’s bras. Chrissy, wear your red g-string and red bra.”

“You ... you know I have those?”

“You think that because you hid them I didn’t know? I’ve searched every inch of your room, sis.”

“ ... yes, Jeremy. Of course. I’ll wear them.”

Nina put on the thong. The cum stain was almost gone, dissolved in Chrissy’s mouth. She got a black bra to go with it which was far too tight and could barely contain her breasts. Chrissy put on the red underwear she’d hidden underneath one of her drawers. It fitted her slender form perfectly and looked extremely slutty. She had probably bought it as a present for her first boyfriend. It looked like she’d never actually put it on before. The price tag was still attached.

This was not what Chrissy had hoped for but to Nina any clothing was better than none.

They climbed down the drainpipe right next to the kitchen window. Nina was scared they’d be caught but Jeremy and Chrissy’s father was too busy brutally assfucking his wife to notice. Katherine gripped the couch tightly as her ass got pounded. Was she enjoying this?

David grabbed a beer bottle and started shoving it down his wife’s throat as he fucked her. She gagged. Her face did not look happy.

“Come on,” Jeremy whispered. “Follow me.”

He led them down a back path Nina did not recognize. It was overgrown and the buildings looked like they hadn’t been maintained much.

“This area is going to be redeveloped,” Jeremy explained. “Our parents recently finished planning it. It leads almost all the way to the marina.”

Ten minutes later Jeremy told them to stop. They were between an old public toilet and some large trees. Everything except the path was totally overgrown.

Jeremy put on two thick gardening gloves. This is what he’d taken from under his bed. He approached the plants growing to the side of the path.

“I was thinking about waiting before I did this, what with Chrissy already losing her virginity to the bedpost today. But then you asked for clothes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.