Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina felt ashamed for what she had offered but there was no other way.

“So you want to help me do the same thing to my poor innocent sister as I did to you? You want to do to her what you did to Ana?”

Ana twisted her nipples.

“Owwww! Yes!”

“I want off the tree. I want Ana to take my place.”

“Hmm.”

Ana turned to Jeremy.

“But I won!”

“You did. But Nina offered me a really good deal. Can you offer something better?”

Ana tried to come up with something, but Nina knew it had worked. Jeremy wanted Chrissy too much to say no.

“Get off the tree, Nina. Ana, take her place.”

“No! No, it’s not fair!”

Nina grabbed her and shoved her onto the tree.

“Bring the rope, Jeremy. I want her tied up like I was. And ... I want more. In exchange for Chrissy.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Oh?”

“I want Ana to stay longer. Not just the night. The day, too. I want her to get a sunburn on her tits, like me. And I want you to put needles in her nipples like you did to me. And the dirty g-string in her mouth. And a stone in her asshole. And tie her up like you did in the water so her pussy hurts more. And give me those gloves.”

After Jeremy had tied Ana down, Nina put two reddish jellyfish on her breasts and held them there. Ana screamed. Her voice was getting hoarse from screaming so much. She screamed even more when Jeremy put the needles in her nipples. Nina stuffed the g-string in her mouth and taped it shut.

They watched Ana ride the tree, tears running down her face.

“Tell me about your plan for Chrissy, Nina. It better be good.”

Nina took a deep breath. She was still in pain.

“When I was waiting for you ... you sent those pictures of your sister dancing ... I looked her up. She has a blog. I read she’s auditioned for a major dance school in New York and got in.”

“Yeah, she’s leaving after school’s done.”

He did not sound happy.

“That school is her dream, Jeremy. It’s what she wants to do with her life.”

“So?”

“It’s a very conservative school. If someone sent them a big bunch of scandalous photographs of a student, that student would no longer be welcome there. I know this because I was involved with a charity that sued them on behalf of a girl who got kicked out when her ex uploaded a video of her masturbating. And the school won. They have friends in high places.”

“OK. Sounds promising. But I’m sure you have a real plan, right?”

“In my room I have some pills. For sleeping. My doctor prescribed them. But I know they get used...”

She hesitated. This was such an immoral thing to do. But she saw how Ana was suffering on the tree. She never wanted to be in that position again.

“ ... they get used as a date rape drug. You dissolve them in a drink and they can knock someone out for hours. You could do whatever you wanted to her.”

“Wow. That is a good plan. We’re going to do that tomorrow. Meanwhile Ana will stay here. We’ll come pick her up tomorrow evening ... or maybe the day after that.”

Ana looked desperate but Nina didn’t care.

They left Ana on the tree and went back to the ship. Jeremy did not tie Nina up. But he did not treat her like his girlfriend this time either.

“Put your hands on the wheel and bend over,” he said.

She obeyed. He started spanking her. After twenty slaps on each cheek he started fingering her asshole. She thought she was going to get assfucked, but suddenly he shoved his dick into her extremely sore pussy. He fucked her passionately while she tried not to scream. Then he came deep inside her. Unprotected sex. Again. As he came he groped her tits hard enough to bring tears to her eyes.

“Clean me up.”

She kneeled before him and took his filthy cock into her mouth.

When they arrived she had to walk to her hotel room completely naked. As soon as they went to bed, Jeremy fucked her again, gagging her with his fingers as he came inside her again. Then during the night, when she got up to pee, he followed her into the bathroom. He fucked her again, then made her clean her own pee off his cock with her tongue. When they went back to sleep, he kept two fingers inside her pussy the whole night. He woke her up the next morning by mounting her for another painful unprotected fuck.

“Good morning, Nina,” he said as she cleaned his cock. “Today we’re going to ruin my sister’s life.”

“Yes, Jeremy.”

“How do you think Ana is feeling right now?”

More than eight hours had passed. The sun was already starting to get very hot.

“She’s probably crying or screaming.”

Jeremy smiled and spat in her face.

“That’s right. Thanks to you.”

Nina was hungry, but Jeremy didn’t let her have breakfast. Instead she had to stand naked on the balcony holding up her tits by the nipples while he ate cereal.

“Chrissy will be at the bungalow today. It belongs to the hotel but it’s not being rented out at the moment. She goes there to practice her moves or just to read. Saw her masturbating there one time, out on the porch when she thought she was alone. She licks her fingers.”

Nina didn’t know what to say so she nodded. Her pussy and tits still ached.

Jeremy made her wear a translucent white dress. Underneath she wore a tight black thong and a tight black bra. They both belonged to Chrissy and were the wrong size for Nina. They were also both covered in white stains.

“I stole those and used them to jerk off while I imagined raping her.”

Jeremy pocketed the entire package of sleeping pills. He led Nina to the hotel’s pool area, where guys checked out her body in its painful revealing underwear and from there to a quiet part of the hotel grounds she had never seen before. The bungalow stood between some palm trees on an empty beach. She could see Jeremy’s sister reading a YA book on the front porch. She was wearing a sexy red bikini. On a small table stood a glass of cold mango juice.

But Jeremy stopped Nina before they got to the bungalow. Instead he led her to a storage room that was currently out of order. It was behind a hill and far away from the active parts of the hotel. All it contained were some old, ugly shelves. He held out three tablets to her.

“Take these.”

Nina felt shocked and afraid.

“But ... that will really knock me out.”

“I know.”

“Jeremy ... I...”

Losing consciousness was a new level of helplessness. But after all he’d done to her ... the tree ... the jellyfish ... he obviously had no limits and it could always get worse.

“OK, Jeremy, if you say so. Can I have some water?”

“Put them in your mouth and get on your knees.”

He took out his cock and filled her mouth with piss. She swallowed and tried not to puke. He kept pissing on her until her clothes were drenched.

She started feeling tired pretty quickly. Jeremy watched her as she sat on the floor, dripping, in a puddle of piss.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me,” she mumbled.

“Lick my piss off the floor,” Jeremy said.

She started licking it. The taste was salty and disgusting. She felt herself blacking out.

When Nina woke up, it was dark. She was still in the storage room, but now she was naked. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was leashed to an old pipe. A young girl was also tied up in the same way, her face resting on Nina’s breasts. She was thin and pale and had beautiful curly black hair. It was Chrissy.

Nina looked around the room. The walls were plastered in photographs. They showed Chrissy naked in a huge variety of poses. In many of the photos she was arranged as if she was having sex with Nina. Jeremy had rubbed them against each other in every possible way while they were passed out. It was extremely disturbing.

The girl stirred.

“What’s happening?” she mumbled from between Nina’s tits. Her soft lips brushed against Nina’s left nipple.

Suddenly the girl tried to jump up, but the chain was too short and she fell back onto Nina.

“Where am I? What’s going on? Who are you?”

She looked at Nina with young, innocent eyes. Completely the opposite of Ana. When Chrissy realized she was naked, she covered herself with her hands. Then she saw Nina was naked and looked away. For the first time in several days Nina really felt that all of this was real, not just some nightmare.

She covered herself too. Seeing herself through Chrissy’s eyes made her ashamed like on the first day.

“What ... what are these pictures? Is that me? And you? Did we ... my mouth on your ... oh god ... what...”

The poor girl was panicking. Nina tried to calm her down.

“Chrissy, we’re in a bad situation, but you have to keep calm as much as you can or it will just get worse.”

“What’s happening to us? Have we been kidnapped?”

“No, more like ... enslaved. Blackmailed into submission. Those pictures? He’s going to use them to make you obey him or he’ll send them to the dance academy and ruin your future.”

Chrissy was clearly very scared of that.

“No! No...”

“You can give up your future and keep your dignity, or you can let him abuse you and hope that one day it will be over. Although in the first scenario he will expose you to everyone you know ... so it’s not that dignified.”

Chrissy was shaking.

“You said ... he. Who is he? Who would ... who would do this to me? To us?”

Nina hesitated. She didn’t want to see the pain in this innocent girl’s eyes. This wasn’t like Ana.

“I know this will be hard to believe, but ... it’s Jeremy. Your brother.”

“WHAT?”

“It’s true. I’m sorry. He’s not the person you think he is. He’s very smart but he’s also very sadistic. He doesn’t just want to have sex. He enjoys hurting and humiliating women.”

“That’s impossible.”

“No, it’s not. He did it to me.”

“My little brother Jeremy?”

“Yes.”

“I can’t believe that. Maybe someone is forcing him to pretend.”

“No, he enjoys it.”

“But he’s just a little boy!”

“That’s what I thought too. I was sunbathing topless on the beach and he was staring at me. Then...”

She started telling Chrissy the whole story. She only left out how she’d suggested the idea of enslaving Chrissy.

“ ... and then he put the jellyfish inside me.”

“Oh god! Inside you? Like ... really inside you?”

“Yes. Inside my vagina. He said he wanted me to hurt on the inside too.”

“That must have hurt so much!”

“It did. And then he made me ride the tree.”

“What? I thought ... I thought he’d make Ana do that. After everything you had to go through...”

“She’s there now.”

“What? On the tree? Right now?”

“Yes.”

“Oh ... poor Ana ... she was always nice to me ... she likes dancing too, you know...”

In the photos, Chrissy had seemed confident. Even cocky. But talking to her revealed a kind, generous girl. She probably had a wonderful smile. Nina felt terrible for involving her.

“Chrissy, you have to understand this isn’t just some story. Look at where you are. Look at those photos! Jeremy is going to hurt you. He’s going to hurt you bad. Maybe ... maybe it’s not worth it. Maybe just forget about dancing, be an amateur dancer and do something else for a job. You have so much potential. I already have a life and a career that I have to protect and I’m an adult and the photos of me and Jeremy could send me to jail ... but you can still escape him.”

Chrissy looked sad but determined.

“No, Nina ... if this is true ... and I still don’t really believe it ... then I can’t let him do it. This dance academy ... one in a thousand gets in, maybe less. I could be a real professional. Learn from the best. Nothing else comes close. I just hope I can talk him out of it, if you’re right and it’s really Jeremy.”

“Chrissy, please believe me...”

Just then the door opened and Jeremy walked in. Nina saw Chrissy’s face go pale. She really hadn’t believed it.

“Hello, sluts.”

“Jeremy!”

“Hi, sis. Have you been talking to Nina? I’m sure she’s explained the whole situation to you.”

“Jeremy, I don’t understand. You’re my brother. You’re a good person.”

“Let me explain it to you then, Chrissy. A few years ago I saw you naked. You thought you were alone at home but I was playing games on my computer. You walked naked from the bathroom to your room.”

“Years ago?”

“When I saw you naked, I stopped thinking of you as my sister. I realized you were a slut.”

“I’m not a slut, Jeremy! I’ve only had one boyfriend!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.