Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Jeremy and Ana entered the room together. Nina kissed Ana on the mouth like she was supposed to. Ana kissed her back but Nina could tell she was nervous and angry. They had both done awful, humiliating things today. They both thought they deserved to win and avoid being forced to fuck the tree for a whole night. They wanted the other woman to lose.

“Ana, take off your clothes. Stand next to Nina.”

Ana obeyed. She looked at Nina, who was already naked, with undisguised disgust. As far as Ana was concerned, all this was Nina’s fault.

They stood next to each other naked while Jeremy checked them out. Two grown women at the mercy of a boy. How could they have ended up like this?

Jeremy took a photo with his phone. Then he took two thongs out of his pocket. One was purple, the other red.

“These belong to Chrissy. My sister.”

Nina remembered what he’d said to her a few days ago. Chrissy was seventeen. Seventeen was the age difference between Jeremy and Nina. It was a sickening thought. How could such a young boy be so sadistic? How could he even imagine abusing his sister?

None of that really mattered, though. The only thing she could afford to care about was the tree.

“Put them on. No bras. Walk out to the marina hand in hand, wearing nothing else. When you get there, take them off and stuff them into each other’s mouths. Then each of you is going to find something to stuff into the other’s pussy. When that is done, go behind the little warehouse and lie down in the dirt.”

Nina put on the thong. It was painfully tight. Ana took her hand and they left the room looking like two lesbian sluts.

They only passed two people on the way to the marina, an old man who leered at them and a woman about Nina’s age who looked shocked but couldn’t look away.

“You think you won, puta?” Ana whispered.

“We’ll see.” Nina said.

“You fucked a boy. Again. Is that your thing, puta? You love fucking little boys?”

“Fuck you.”

“I think you love having their little dicks inside you, huh? That’s why you love Jeremy. Your boyfriend.”

They walked past an empty pool.

“Shut up, bitch,” Nina whispered angrily.

“I think that’s why you will lose tonight. You liked sucking that little boy’s dick. Me, I don’t even like guys, and I fucked that old scumbag and I fucking hated it.”

They arrived in the marina. Nearby someone was having a party. Nina quickly stepped out of her thong. She grabbed Ana and roughly shoved it into her mouth.

“I said shut up.”

Ana reciprocated, shoving her thong as deep into Nina’s mouth as she could. Then they both started looking around for something to shove up each other’s pussies. Nina felt vulnerable and afraid being so exposed but she wanted to put Ana in her place.

Ana grabbed a rock.

“Spread it, puta,” she said past the thong in her mouth.

She started shoving it into Nina’s dry pussy. It hurt a lot.

“He told me about how he made you walk around with a rock inside you. Is this a nice reminder? I hear he also came inside you. Boy am I glad I’m on the pill.”

She shoved it deep and turned it inside Nina for extra pain.

Wincing, Nina bent down to pick up an object of her own out of a trash bin full of discarded boat stuff. Ana’s eyes went wide when she saw it.

“Spread it, bitch.”

“No!”

Nina slapped Ana hard. Then she spread Ana’s pussy lips with one hand while she used the other to shove the toilet brush she’d found up Ana’s tight slit. Ana tried to fight her but Nina was too mad. Ana shrieked as it went in deep.

Nina grabbed her arms and dragged her behind the warehouse. Ana’s thong fell out of her mouth as Nina grabbed the brush by its handle and shoved it even deeper. Nina pushed her onto the ground with her face on the thong. Ana stopped resisting and just whimpered in pain. Nina didn’t want to lie in the dirt but she obeyed her orders anyway.

They waited for fifteen minutes.

“I hate you so much, puta,” Ana whispered through clenched teeth. “I’m gonna fuck you up.”

Jeremy’s first action was to pull down his pants and pee on their faces. He didn’t even say anything before doing it. Like it was normal. Nina tried not to puke.

“Stand up. Show me what you did to each other.”

Ana grabbed the thong with her teeth as she stood up. It was dripping with pee.

They stood in front of him like they had before. Like property he could inspect.

“Nina, you have ... a rock? Nice work, Ana, I see you listened. Ana, you have ... what is that?”

“Toilet brush,” Nina said.

“Wow! That’s amazing. I bet that really hurts, doesn’t it, Ana?”

He grabbed the handle and moved it up and down. Ana nodded while trying not to cry.

“Now come on, we’re going to my favorite place.”

But he didn’t let them get on the ship. Instead he made them stop on the dock where there were two long ropes.

“Nina first. Stand here. This took a lot of reading up to figure out.”

He started tying the rope around her in a complicated pattern. The rope went around her breasts, pressing them painfully, and also between her legs, where it was so tight it split her pussy lips and went into her. The rock couldn’t fall out.

He tied up Ana in a similar way. Since her breasts were smaller, he couldn’t tie them up like Nina’s, so he made the rope press really hard on them. He tied her crotch so the toilet brush would stay in place.

Then he got four strange orange objects that seemed to be flotation devices and attached them to their nipples with extremely strong clamps. Nina bit her lip to keep from screaming. Ana yelped.

When he was done, he got on his ship. Nina and Ana didn’t understand what was happening. He set sail. Then the ropes suddenly got taut and started pulling. They both cried out as their breasts and pussies started hurting even more. The ropes pulled them towards the water.

“Jeremy, stop!” Nina shouted. The thong fell out of her mouth and got caught between her breasts.

The ship was picking up speed and they were forced to jump into the harbor. The flotation devices pulled them upwards by their nipples. The rope dug into Nina’s crotch and squeezed her breasts.

“Jeremy, please! Please stop!” Ana shouted. But the ship just kept going, pulling them along in the water. It pulled them out to sea, where it was all dark and scary and cold. They started screaming at the top of their lungs. Jeremy waited a long time before even showing up. Nina and Ana were both crying now. But Jeremy just sat down at the back of the ship and watched them. Every now and then he would tug on their ropes, making them scream again. Nina’s breasts were pure agony. Her pussy felt completely violated. Ana was begging, screaming that she couldn’t take it anymore.

Jeremy pressed a button and suddenly they were both being pulled in. They screamed helplessly as the ropes tightened even more.

When they were really close to the ship, Jeremy pressed the button again. He grabbed Nina by the rope and pulled her on board. Her pussy exploded with pain. Ana screamed as she got pulled up, then sobbed as she lay on the floor.

“Stand up, sluts.”

Nina stood up, shaking. Ana was still on the floor. She couldn’t stop sobbing.

“I said, stand up.”

Ana whimpered something in Spanish.

“OK, you clearly wanted to stay in there.”

Ana looked up in fear, but it was too late. Jeremy bent down.

“Those ropes really aren’t tight enough.”

He made them even tighter. Ana’s tight pussy was split wide open by two ropes, with the toilet brush poking out in between. She wailed.

“No, please! Please! Anything! Do it to her! Not to me!”

Jeremy shoved her back into the water. He left without even looking. Ana screamed, begging Nina for help. But Nina was still tied up herself and after what Ana had just said, she wasn’t going to risk anything for that bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.