Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 10

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

“Let’s go for a romantic walk on the beach!” Jeremy said. “Get dressed, Nina.”

She put the dress she’d worn to dinner back on.

“Should I wear the thong?”

“Yes.”

She’d hoped he would say no, but she put it on. No matter how much she tried to adjust it, it was just too tight. It went right between her pussy lips and she looked even more slutty than if she’d gone without it.

“We should get some ice cream first. Come on.”

As they were heading for one of the hotel’s exits, they met Ana. She was carrying a stack of towels. Nina could see she was in shock, trying to understand how she had ended up in a situation with no way out. She was also in physical discomfort because of the thong Jeremy had shoved up her pussy. Nina could tell from how Ana walked.

Ana noticed them. She hesitated. Obeying in public was much harder than doing something bad behind closed doors.

Ana slowly walked up to Nina. She was trying not to show how angry and unhappy she was but Nina could see her clenching the towels. Then Ana leaned forward and they kissed on the mouth, tongues touching. Her mouth still tasted of Jeremy’s semen.

When their kiss was over, Ana walked on without saying a word.

“Very good,” Jeremy said.

They headed for the center of town.

“Tell me about your charity work,” Jeremy said.

“Really?” Nina was surprised.

“Yes. I want to know more about my girlfriend.”

She started telling him about all the good they did working with organizations around the world. He asked questions. They got into a real conversation. She told him all about how difficult it was to balance the priorities of all these different groups to keep them contributing. It felt good to talk about something that wasn’t related to sex. It reminded her she had a life that didn’t involve being abused.

Jeremy was very smart for his age. He even asked questions about some of the very complicated legal questions her NGO had to deal with when working across borders. They got so wrapped up in the conversation that she barely noticed the icecream seller openly staring at her breasts. She ignored the discomfort she was in and just enjoyed talking about her work.

As they walked down the beach to where they were going to meet Ana, she told Jeremy a funny story about the nuns she had to work with for an important deal in Africa. One of his responses actually made her laugh out loud. They sat down on the beach and watched the moon as they talked. Nina almost felt like she was on holiday again.

Just as Nina was finishing another story about her work, Ana came walking down the beach. She was completely naked and holding a bottle of wine in each hand. Her athletic body looked amazing in the moonlight. Nina wished they could just keep talking.

Ana stood naked in front of them, looking down with her lips pursed.

“Hello Ana, nice of you to join us. We’re having a great evening,” Jeremy said.

“Wonderful,” Ana mumbled.

“But aren’t you girls forgetting something?”

They hadn’t kissed. Nina got up quickly. She had to prevent this from turning into punishment. She held Ana close, Ana’s naked body pressing against Nina’s dress, and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She could still taste Jeremy’s semen but the taste of alcohol was even stronger. Ana must have had several tequilas before coming here. She kept kissing her anyway and even grabbed her ass to make sure Jeremy was satisfied.

“OK, well done Nina. Now take off your clothes.”

Nina stripped. The feeling of shame came back but she tried to stay focused.

Jeremy roughly stuck his fingers into Ana’s pussy and took out the stolen g-string he’d shoved in there earlier. Then he held it up to her mouth. She looked disgusted.

“Open your mouth.”

Ana clearly wanted to slap him but she obeyed. He shoved the g-string into her mouth. She grimaced.

“Do you like the taste? Your pussy, Nina’s pussy, the pussy of the woman we stole it from, my cum, my piss ... all in there.”

Ana looked especially disgusted when he mentioned piss.

“Nina, since you’re such a good kisser, I want you to take the g-string out of her mouth and into your own by kissing her.”

She never wanted to touch that awful thing again but instead she said “Yes, Jeremy” and kissed Ana again. This time Ana was much more enthusiastic at kissing back. She shoved the g-string with her tongue. The taste made Nina gag. She tried not to show it.

Luckily Jeremy took it out of her mouth immediately and put it on a rock.

“Now, girls, we’re going to play some games. The winner will get to brush her teeth and sleep through the night. The loser will keep that g-string in her mouth all night. And she’ll get fucked.”

Ana and Nina looked at each other. Nina could see the hate in Ana’s eyes.

“The first game is simple: running.”

Jeremy walked down the beach. Then he drew a long line in the sand.

“This is the finishing line. Whoever gets here first gets one point.”

As he came back, he reached into a low bush next to a palm tree and brought out a satchel. When had he stashed that? Out of the satchel he took four clothespegs.

“Stand next to each other. Good. Here are your pegs. Put them on each other’s nipples.”

He handed them the pegs. Nina put them on Ana first. Ana scowled at her. When it was Ana’s turn, she intentionally misplaced both pegs so they painfully squeezed half the nipple.

“Oops, sorry,” she said with a mean smile and put them on again correctly.

“When I say go, you’re going to run. Losing a peg will not affect your points, but you will get a bite on that nipple.”

He walked back to the finishing line.

“Ready? Get set...”

“I’m gonna destroy you for what you did to me, you perverted boy-fucking puta,” Ana whispered.

“We’ll see about that,” Nina whispered back.

“Go!”

They started running. Nina was in good shape but she had more disadvantages. Ana was smaller, lighter, and more athletic. She also had smaller breasts. Nina’s big breasts bounced wildly and painfully as she ran. One clothespeg flew off, then the other. Ana only lost one.

Nina ran as fast as she could but Ana got there two steps ahead of her.

“Ana wins one point!” Jeremy said. “Winner gets to bite first. Hold up your tits, Nina.”

Still panting, Nina held her breasts up to Ana’s face. Ana smiled at Nina and bit down hard on her nipple. Nina didn’t want to scream so she clenched her fists as hard as she could.

“Okay, enough. Next nipple.”

Ana bit the other nipple just as hard. Nina came very close to screaming this time. Ana actually pulled on the nipple with her teeth.

“Enough. Now it’s Nina’s turn.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.