Nina's Nightmare Holiday
Chapter 9

This story is in the public domain.

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

At ten in the evening that day, Nina called the front desk and asked for the maid. She was still wearing the dress Jeremy had given her and all the makeup he'd made her put on. Jeremy himself was also still dressed in the smart outfit he'd worn to dinner. He hadn't touched Nina again or made her do anything except kiss him and call him her boyfriend. She felt very uncomfortable doing that but it was much better than being stuck on that tree.

Over dinner, he'd given her detailed instructions. Thinking about what she was supposed to do made her feel like a monster and a traitor but the pain she had endured on the island ... she just couldn't do that again.

Someone knocked on the door. Jeremy smiled and sat down on the bed.

"That'll be Ana," he said.

"Come in," Nina called.

The door opened and a beautiful woman came in. She was clearly South American, in her twenties. Her long black hair framed a beautiful but cold-looking face. Under her traditional maid's outfit her body looked very athletic.

"Hello, how can I help you?" she said. Her English was very good, but there was a trace of a Spanish accent.

"Please come in, I'll explain," Nina said.

Ana stepped inside. When she saw Jeremy, she looked surprised.

"What's going on?" she said cautiously.

"We need to talk, Ms. Delgado," Nina said in her most professional tone.

She could see the shock on the younger woman's face.

"That's not my name. My name is Fernandez. Ana-Maria Fernandez."

"That's not what it says on this passport."

Nina held out the passport Jeremy had found under the mattress in Ana's room.

"That's not mine."

"It has your picture in it. So does this one, the one where you're called Fernandez."

"I ... I don't know what you're talking about. Is this why you called me here?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about, Ms. Delgado. You are on this island and working this job using fake papers. Sloppily made fake papers, I might add. My organization does a lot of work in this field, so I know what I'm talking about. To be honest I'm surprised you never got caught before."

Ana looked at her suspiciously.

"What do you want?"

"First of all I want you to understand the situation you're in. Illegal immigration is bad enough, but fake papers? This is a crime with real consequences, Ms. Delgado."

Ana pointed at Jeremy.

"Why is he here? Do his parents know?"

"Not yet, but they will be informed if you do not cooperate. So will the immigration authorities."

This was the first time Ana looked scared, even though she was also clearly very angry.

"Why would you do that? I haven't done anything to you. I need this job. My whole family depends on me. My parents. My sisters."

"The law is the law, Ms. Delgado."

The maid looked angry enough to storm out, but Nina thought she was too hardheaded to do that. She felt awful for putting her in this situation but she knew that this was a kind of trade. She was selling some of her own dignity, and this woman's life, for better treatment from Jeremy. It was morally wrong but it made business sense.

"So what do you want?" Ana said. "I know you want something."

"I want you to take off your clothes."

"WHAT? My clothes?"

"We both know you don't have a choice."

"Are you sick? You want me to be naked in front of him?"

"You wouldn't be the first woman he sees naked," Nina said with a fake smile.

Then, as agreed, she walked over to Jeremy and started kissing him on the lips. She felt her cheeks redden with shame but tried to keep herself under control.

"Oh my God!" Ana exclaimed as Nina made out with the boy.

Then Jeremy did something that wasn't planned. He pulled on Nina's dress and popped out her left breast. She had to turn back to Ana, who was staring at both of them, and pretend this didn't bother her.

"You are sick!"

"Jeremy is my boyfriend," Nina responded. With her breast showing and after all the kissing, Ana must think Nina was really proud to be fucking a young teenage boy.

"I can't believe this ... you..."

"Ms. Delgado. Ana. Let's not mince words. You're screwed. You need this job and you could get into very serious trouble with the law. We own you. And we're going to take full advantage of that."

Ana stood unmoving. She stared at them. Nina tried to project confidence. Jeremy just smiled. Ana balled her fists. Nina could see her trying to find a way out. But Nina knew there wasn't one. She hadn't been lying about that.

Then Ana sighed angrily and started taking her clothes off. Soon she was only wearing her underwear. Her white thong and bra stood out against her brown skin. Her body was as tight and athletic as it had seemed.

"Take those off too."

Ana took off her bra. She had small but firm and well-shaped breasts, which she tried to cover with her hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.