Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

The hotel was quiet now. The other tourists were either asleep or in one of the many bars. Nina could hear televisions playing in some of the rooms. Somewhere a couple was having sex. It sounded like the woman was having fun. Nina could almost not imagine what that was like anymore. She remembered the feeling of Jeremy's penis inside her on the beach this morning.

Jeremy led her down the hotel's elegant corridors. He seemed to know where he was going, but Nina was nervous. What if someone saw them together like this? A woman without underwear, made up as if to go out but with a single streak of mascara showing she'd cried, being led around by a young boy?

Jeremy stopped in front of a door leading to another guest's room.

"This is our first stop."

He took a keycard from his pocket and swiped it across the reader. The door opened. What was going on here?

"Come on in."

Nina had expected the room to be empty, just a convenient location for something he wanted to do to her. But there were several suitcases in one corner and some clothes were lying on the bed.

"Jeremy, there are people using this room, we shouldn't be here."

"Don't worry, Nina. Remember that ship we saw leaving today? They're on it. They won't be back before tomorrow morning."

"Do you ... do you do this a lot?"

"This is the second time. The first time was your room."

"Oh..."

"The doors used to have regular keys. Getting at the spares was almost impossible. But with these keycards you can just change the settings on the computer. That's easy."

"So that's how you got into my room."

"And how I got all your information, too. Your email, your phone, your address ... everything I needed to destroy your life."

She tried to change the subject.

"So why are we here now?"

"To have fun!"

He went to a big cabinet on the left side of the bed and opened a drawer.

"This room is being rented by two women, both 28. Marie and Kate. I don't know if they're lesbians or just friends. They have really nice big tits, though. Almost as big as yours, Nina. Let's have a look at their stuff."

The drawer was full of underwear.

"Hmm, look at this, Nina. I wonder, is it Marie's or Kate's?"

Jeremy started pulling panties from the drawer and spreading them on the bed. Two red thongs, a black g-string, three pink lacy panties. Nina worried that Marie or Kate might not be on the ship after all.

Jeremy opened the other drawers in the same cabinet. Out of one he pulled a black bra. He put that on the bed too.

The last drawer contained dirty laundry. Jeremy pulled out a white g-string and smelled it.

"Smells of pussy."

As he went over to the other cabinet, he held the g-string out to Nina.

"Put it in your mouth."

This was crossing another line. So far only Jeremy had violated her. Now he wanted her to taste another person's intimate area in such a disgusting way...

She looked down at the g-string. There was a stain on it. Maybe from peeing, maybe from sweating, maybe even from sex ... it was just awful. Her pride and sense of dignity prevented her from just opening her mouth obediently. She didn't want more trouble but somehow she just couldn't do it. She stared at the stain helplessly.

Jeremy calmly put his fingers on her lips and opened her mouth. He stuffed in the panties so that the stain touched her tongue. It tasted salty. Nina almost gagged. Jeremy held his hand over her mouth.

"You want more gaffer tape?"

She shook her head.

"Then keep them there. All the way in."

He stuffed the panties fully into her mouth. Nina had to fight her gag reflex.

"Now, model for me."

Trying to ignore the taste in her mouth, Nina took off her clothes and put on the red thong that belonged to Marie or Kate. She kept glancing at the door, afraid it would suddenly open to reveal the two women. Jeremy took out his cellphone and started taking pictures of her.

"Pose."

She knew what he wanted, so she walked up and down the room like a model, striking a pose with one hand on her hips and another on the back of her head, as if this was a photoshoot. The photos must make her look like the biggest slut in the world.

"Next."

Jeremy made her wear all of the panties he'd put out, one after the other. He photographed her in different poses. Legs spread. Ass out. Lifting up her tits. Pulling on her own nipples. Hands behind her head. Blowing a kiss. More photos to prove what a perverted slut she was, parading around in other women's underwear.

The taste in her mouth made her feel sick.

"Put on the bra."

The bra was too small, but not as uncomfortable as the panties he'd forced her to buy earlier that day. He made her pose a few more times wearing the bra and the black g-string.

"Now put your dress back on."

She wanted to ask him whether she should take the underwear off first, but her mouth was stuffed. She decided to just obey the order as it was. At least she wouldn't be naked under this extremely revealing dress.

"Come on, we have another room to visit."

She'd hoped he would let her take the panties out of her mouth, but he clearly wanted her to walk around in public like this. She followed him out of the room and down the hall, trying to make her cheeks look like her mouth wasn't stuffed. Trying not to think about what she was tasting.

They passed a middle-aged couple standing in front of a door. The man looked Nina up and down while his wife was looking for their keycard. Nina ignored him. They turned into another corridor.

Just around the corner, Jeremy motioned for her to stop. They were still close to the couple. Nina could hear them arguing about the keycard.

"Put your hands against the wall and spread your legs," Jeremy whispered.

She obeyed. Her right hand was exactly at the corner.

Suddenly Jeremy slapped her ass so hard that she gasped and the panties fell out of her mouth. The slap itself was so loud it almost echoed in the corridor.

"What was that?" the middle-aged woman asked.

Nina's heart almost stopped.

Footsteps were coming their way.

Jeremy grabbed her g-string and painfully pulled her to the next door. He was already holding the keycard. The door opened and Nina stumbled in. The panties she was supposed to keep in her mouth were lying on the floor in the hallway.

"It's nothing," she heard the man's voice say.

"What's that?" his wife said.

"Looks like ... a pair of panties?"

"Maybe they belong to that slutty woman."

"What slutty woman?"

"The one who walked past us with her son."

"You think she dropped her panties and ran away? Maybe they fell off a laundry cart."

"Let's just get back to our room, I'm tired."

Nina breathed a sigh of relief. Then she looked at Jeremy with a pleading expression. Maybe she could prevent this from escalating.

"I'm really sorry for the mistake I made, Jeremy. I shouldn't have opened my mouth like that. I promise I will make it up to you."

"Take off your clothes."

She obeyed immediately.

"Get on all fours."

She kneeled on the soft carpet. Jeremy opened the door to the hallway.

"Go pick up those panties. With your mouth."

Nina's heart started beating fast. It was bad enough to be seen wearing slutty clothing or nude on the beach. She couldn't stand the idea of being caught crawling naked around the hotel. But the businesswoman in her knew that she had to compromise. If she pretended to be obedient now, Jeremy might let it go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.