Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

For Nina, going to the beach topless was a matter of pride. In her day job, as head of a major NGO, she commanded everyone's respect. She was a real career woman, one of the few to reach such a coveted position at just 30 years old. She was the boss.

But Nina also wanted to be respected as a woman. She knew she was hot: 38DD breasts, smooth skin, a beautiful face with perfect lips. Her black hair was cut relatively short, giving her a sexy professional look. Boys had always adored her even though they had known, even in school, that she was out of their league.

At the NGO she needed to focus on her job. Most of the people she interacted with were employees. She dressed professionally in dark suits and never showed any cleavage.

The beach was a different matter. Here, on this exotic island, she was far away from her professional life. Why should she not enjoy herself? As a powerful modern woman, her body was her own to do with as she pleased. If she wanted to get a nice tan, that was within her rights.

In truth she was a little nervous. She wanted this to remain private. She did not want anyone from work to see her topless or wearing a thong. It would undermine her authority. And there were all the religious organizations they were affiliated with to consider. But it was her right and she would not let anyone take it away. Privacy was what it was all about. Privacy and pride.

The beach she picked was remote, 20 minutes away from the luxurious hotel where she was staying. She got there via a boat she hired from the hotel marina. The captain dropped her off at ten in the morning and promised to come back later and pick her up. She was wearing her black string bikini and he could barely keep his eyes off her body. She smiled confidently.

There were only a handful of other people on the wide, beautiful beach when she arrived. The sand was soft as silk. She spread out her stuff and sat down. She removed her bikini top, revealing her large breasts with their small, perfectly sized nipples. Then she started slowly and luxuriously oiling her skin, paying special attention to her breasts. She noticed several guys staring at her from the other end of the beach. They clearly wanted to come closer, but they had girlfriends and wives. She felt like a goddess.

She lay down and started reading her book, the latest Dan Brown novel. It wasn't high art but she felt like reading something light and fun after the seriousness of her everyday job. A woman walked by and shot her a poisonous glance. Probably one of the girlfriends. She was wearing a regular bikini and her breasts were Bs at best. Just like in school and at university. Other women just couldn't deal. To make a point she turned onto her belly, showing the guys her well-toned bottom, barely covered by the string bikini.

She'd reached chapter three and the sun was really warming up her skin when she noticed a young boy slowly walking past her. He was thirteen, maybe fourteen, and he was openly staring at her ass. He'd probably never seen such a hot woman before. He might never do so again. She winked at the boy and turned again, letting him see her breasts. His expression didn't change but he kept staring. He's going to dream about this for years, Nina thought. That one time he saw the incredibly sexy tourist with the amazing tits.

The boy kept looking at her. Something about his eyes started making Nina uncomfortable, so she shooed him away. He just kept looking at her, a little smile creeping up his lips. He came a few steps closer. Nina put her hands over her breasts and gave him an angry look. He was overdoing it.

"Get lost, you saw enough," she said.

He smiled openly. Then he jumped forward, snatched up her bikini top and her towel, and ran down the beach.

"Hey! You little shit!" Nina shouted, getting up, but he'd already disappeared between some rocks.

She followed him, her breasts bouncing as she ran past the other people on the beach. Some of the guys couldn't hide their smiles. Nina was angry. She wanted to be admired on her own terms, not ogled like some public spectacle.

The boy had vanished. No sign of her bikini or her towel. She'd considered taking some other clothing with her, but she'd wanted to show off her body to the captain...

What was she going to do now? The boat would only be back several hours from now. Damn that boy! She'd felt confident before, like she owned the beach, but now she felt exposed. The guys didn't look at her like a goddess anymore, but like a slut who'd gotten what she deserved.

Screw it. A woman should not be ashamed of her breasts. She went back to her stuff and lay down, stretching sexily as if nothing had happened. She spread some more lotion on her breasts. She could always be a goddess again if she put her mind to it. She picked up her book and kept reading. An hour later she fell asleep for a bit, waking up as the sun was beginning to set.

She'd almost forgotten her predicament when the boat came to pick her up. The captain leered at her when he saw that she was topless. He leered even more when he realized she was staying that way. She pretended not to notice.

About halfway back to the hotel, she caught the captain trying to take a picture of her with his cellphone. Suddenly she was screaming at him.

"How dare you! How fucking dare you! A woman's body is private! You don't take a picture unless she fucking tells you to! Do you know what kind of trouble a picture like this can cause? You know what it can do to a woman's career? You know what can happen if the wrong people find it? You fucking bastard! Pervert!"

Enraged, she grabbed the captain's phone from his hand and threw it into the sea. He was shocked and started shouting at her. She didn't care.

"Fuck you. It's your own fault. You're lucky I'm not suing you."

He took her back to the hotel, almost kicking her back onto the beach. He knew better than to mess with a rich foreign tourist after what he'd done, but he was pissed off. She'd have to find a different boat next time.

Walking back to her hotel room was embarrassing. Women walked around the hotel in bikinis all the time, but not topless. People stared. She ignored them. As head on a major NGO you developed nerves of steel. Only two months ago she'd negotiated an important deal with a group of Catholic nuns. If she could stare down those self-righteous bitches, she could stare down a bunch of horny old tourists.

She reached her room and opened the door. Inside it was nice and cool. Her nipples turned hard immediately and she got goosebumps all over, including her exposed posterior. String bikinis did have some disadvantages. Maybe she's go more conservative next time.

She took a couple of steps into the room and froze. Her large, luxurious bed was covered in sheets of paper. Was this some hotel paperwork that had ended up there by accident? She picked one up. It was a screenshot of her profile page on her NGO's website. A topless picture of herself, clearly from the beach just a few hours ago, had been pasted over her normal photo.

She grabbed the other papers. Her social media profiles. Her CV. Even her rarely-updated blog about her NGO's work in Africa. All intentionally juxtaposed with topless pictures from the beach. Lotioning her breasts. Her ass barely covered by the bikini. There was even a picture showing her adjusting her bikini and accidentally revealing a shaved pussy lip.

There was enough here to destroy her career. If anyone she worked with saw this, especially the religious orgs she'd worked so hard to sign ... all the deals would fall apart and she'd never get another job. Who could have done this? Why? Was someone trying to stop one of the deals? Was she being threatened? It had happened to colleagues, but she couldn't imagine it was happening to her.

Clearly they wanted something. Otherwise they would have already sent the pictures and the board would be calling her cellphone, asking for blood. She checked her phone again just in case. Nothing. She loaded up the NGO's website to check it hadn't been hacked. Her extremely professional photo, taken by one of the best photographers in the business, was still there, showing Nina in a smart black suit. This was what she wanted people to think of her as. Smart young businesswoman doing important work, not slutty big-titted bimbo flaunting her tits and ass in public.

There was a knock on the door.

"One moment," she said. She grabbed the papers on the bed and stuffed them into a drawer. Then she quickly grabbed a dress she'd been wearing the day before. It was white and form-fitting, which meant that her still-naked breasts were visible through the fabric, but she was in a hurry. She opened the door.

At first she almost didn't recognize the boy who was standing in front of her. He was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and looked quite young. Then she saw what he was holding and recognized him.

It was her bikini top.

"What the hell are you doing here, you little shit?" she said angrily, snatching the top out of his hands. He smiled.

"I think you have a problem, Nina," he said.

"Yeah, little creeps like you are my ... wait, how did you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you! The internet is very useful that way."

"Do you have something to do with those papers? And how the fuck did you recognize me?"

"May I come in?"

"No, you little creep, of course not."

"Do you really think this is a great topic for the hallway? Someone might overhear."

"Overhear what? Me punching you?"

She really did feel ready to hit him, even if he was a child.

"I'm going to find your parents," she threatened, "and I'm going to tell them what a pervert their little boy is. What do you think they'll do to you?"

"You're not really going to do that, Nina."

"Why not? Are you going to beg me not to tell mommy and daddy?"

"My mom and dad own this hotel, which is how I found out your name. And you won't tell anyone because you want to save your career."

Nina was speechless. Was she really being threatened by a teenage boy? Not some corporation or some corrupt official but ... this kid?

"What ... what the hell do you want? You're a kid."

"Right now I want you to step into this room," he said calmly.

She did. He entered and closed the door.

"Now take off your dress."

"WHAT? WHO DO YOU THINK-"

"Do you value your career, Nina? I have twenty emails scheduled to send your pics to every board member and every organization you work with. Look."

He showed her his cellphone. The email app showed emails ready to be sent automatically if he didn't stop them. The attachments were called NinaSlut 1-10. He opened one. It showed her sleeping on the beach, her tits visible for all to see, her bikini riding up and exposing her shaved pussy lips. He must have come back after he stole her top, walked right up to her and taken those pictures. It was creepy.

She stared at him with anger and hate in her eyes. A stupid teenage boy, not even a man, and she didn't know how to get rid of him. She could smash his phone but it wouldn't help. Maybe if she grabbed it and cancelled all the scheduled emails...

"I've got two sets of backups, by the way. Other accounts. I'm not stupid."

"You know that this is a crime, right?"

"Yeah. Take off your dress."

I can fight him off if he tries to touch me, she thought. But what stops him from just demanding I let him touch me? Nothing. He's holding all the cards.

Business is about survival. Right now she had no choice. But maybe she could negotiate. Maybe she could play along long enough to find a way out. It would mean surrendering her female dignity ... but no one else would know. Her career would be safe.

"OK ... what's your name?"

"Jeremy."

"OK, Jeremy. I'll take off my dress, since you've already seen what's under it. But let's not get carried away here, OK? You're a child and I'm a grown woman."

"Actually, Nina, take off everything. The rest of the bikini, too."

"Jeremy! I'm serious."

"So am I. You want the Organization for the Promotion for Sexual Morality to get this pic of you rubbing oil on your tits?"

She looked at him angrily. He smiled. To anyone else it would look the innocent smile of a boy who's having a good time. Nina saw a confidence that scared her. Jeremy knew he had her and he would take full advantage of it. What could she do?

She slipped out of her dress. Jeremy had seen her naked before but it still made her very uncomfortable to be topless in front of him. His head was at about the height of her breasts, which just reminded her of how much younger he was. This was very wrong. Just being in thís room with him, an adult woman and this boy ... it was so wrong.

"And the bikini."

She frowned. Was there any way she could stop this?

"Jeremy, how about ... how about I let you touch me ... just once, because you're too young for this. You touch my breasts ... and then you delete those photos."

"I have no reason to delete those photos and you know it. Say it."

"You want me to say it?"

"Yes."

She sighed.

"You have no reason to delete those photos and I know it."

"I can do whatever I want to you."

" ... you can."

"Say it properly."

"You can do whatever you want to me."

"Now take off your bikini.¨

She hesitated. Wasn't there anything she could do? Anything at all?

"Jeremy ... I know you're in control, you got me, but ... shouldn't you be into girls your own age? I'm thirty, you're ... what? Fifteen?"

"Thirteen."

Oh God. She was topless in her hotel room with a thirteen year old, about to show him her pussy. This was so wrong.

"You see, I'm more than twice your age. That's wrong. It's illegal."

"So?"

"It's a serious crime, Jeremy."

"Yeah, for you. If I say you seduced me, you'll go to jail. Your career will be ruined forever. I mean, look at those slutty pictures. If the jury sees you flaunting your tits on the beach with guys watching, you think they'll believe you that a little boy took advantage of you? I'll be a victim. You'll be national news."

She felt herself shaking as he spoke. If only she hadn't gone topless to that beach! But that was the wrong way of thinking. She was the victim here, no matter how he presented it. It was her right to go topless and not be treated like this. She was a grown woman. She had dignity and rights.

She dropped her bikini bottom, revealing her shaved slit to the little boy. He smiled.

"I like that you're shaved. How long have you been shaving?"

"Since I was eighteen."

"Cool."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"Jeremy! That's a very personal question."

"When?"

"At eighteen. When did you lose yours?"

She said sarcastically, annoyed by his tone.

"I haven't lost it yet, but I will today."

Oh God ... he was planning on fucking her. But maybe she could use this to her advantage? It was a horrible thought, letting him use her like that, but if no one found out, did it matter?

"Jeremy ... how about this. I have some condoms. You could put one on and ... and have your first time with me. It's more than most boys can even dream of. And then you delete the photos and the whole thing stays our little secret."

"Nina ... how about this. I do whatever I want to you and I keep the photos."

She had no answer to that. Two months ago she'd negotiated a groundbreaking deal with a group of nuns representing Catholic charities. Those old bitches had been some of the toughest negotiators she'd ever met, but Jeremy was worse, because he he knew he'd already won and there was nothing she could offer to stop him.

"OK, Jeremy. Just ... try to think about what's right."

He stepped closer. His head was at the same height as her breasts. He reached out and put his hands on her breasts.

I can't believe I'm letting him grope me, she thought.

He squeezed her tits once, uncertainly. This was obviously the first time he'd ever touched a woman. Then he squeezed them again, harder. Nina felt deeply uncomfortable. She imagined what would happen if the door suddenly opened and someone came in. Maybe even his parents. They'd see a young boy fondling a naked woman, a shaved naked woman with g-string tanlines. Nobody would believe her story.

He started groping her harder, pressing his thumbs into her nipples.

"Ouch! Not that hard."

He grabbed her tits hard enough to leave a reddened imprint on her skin. She yelped.

"Ow! Don't do that, Jeremy. Women's breasts are sensitive."

"Are they?" he said and slapped his hands against her tits, one from each side, making them bounce against each other. She yelped again and tried to bite her lip to keep herself from making more noise. There were people right outside the door, some fat Germans who worked in publishing.

"Please don't do that, Jeremy."

"Actually, I'm going to do it again, and then you'll say thank you."

She bit her lip. He started slapping her tits, first the left, then the right, then the left again, and so on. They bounced. He slapped each tit ten times.

She didn't want to give him the pleasure of saying it. She did not want to surrender her dignity.

"Thank you."

Instead of responding, he took her left nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it vigorously. He's never done this before, she thought. He's thirteen and he's had fantasies about girls but he's never even touched a boob before. Now he's sucking on my tits.

He stopped sucking and started licking, spreading his spittle across her breasts. He kissed the spot between her breasts as he moved to the right nipple, which he sucked harder than the left one. It was a little unpleasant but she decided not to say anything this time.

Should she try to play along? Would that make it be over quicker? Maybe he'd calm down after he came, men were quite simple like that. Carefully she put her hands on the back of his head as he sucked on her nipple. But then she saw her reflection in the room's large mirror. A beautiful, curvy woman with a scrawny little boy sucking on her tits. He's thirteen, she thought. You can't do this. You can't let this happen.

She recoiled, letting go of his head and sitting on the bed, shocked.

"What the hell, Nina?"

"This is wrong, Jeremy. Please ... we shouldn't..."

"Stand up."

"Listen to me, I know you think you want this, but you're just a kid. You're horny and you think there's no other way, but this is terrible, this has to stop. You'll find someone, I promise, and-"

He slapped her across the face. She was stunned.

"Stand up. I'm not done with your tits."

She obeyed, her eyes still wide. She'd never been slapped before.

He continued sucking on her tits, but now it was even harder. She winced. Then he bit her. His teeth clamped down on her nipple and she yelped again, even louder than earlier. She wondered whether the Germans could hear her. Maybe they thought she was just having normal sex, not ... not this...

Jeremy switched to the other nipple, biting down hard on that one too. This time she kept quiet, only balling her fists. His teeth stayed clamped on her nipple for at least fifteen seconds. It felt like an eternity.

When he was done biting her, he roughly grabbed the same breast and lifted it up. He put his other hand on the back of her head and pressed it down, so her mouth touched her nipple. She'd impressed several of her ex-boyfriends by sucking her own nipples. It turned guys on.

"Bite it and don't let it go."

"Wha-" she tried to say and he pushed her own nipple into her mouth.

"Bite down hard."

She did, but when he let go, the nipple slipped from between her teeth and her breast flopped down and bounced. Her nipples were too sore from having just been bitten by Jeremy.

"I said bite it!"

Before she could react, Jeremy grabbed her nipple between forefinger and thumb, twisting it hard. Unprepared for the intense pain, Nina screamed. He twisted harder.

"You do what I tell you to or you get punished."

The tourists outside seemed to have moved on. Maybe no one had heard her scream. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Jeremy grabbed the same tit and lifted it to her mouth again.

"Bite yourself."

She took another deep breath and bit down hard on her nipple. Jeremy let go and the entire weight of her breast pulled on her sensitive nipple. Jeremy took a couple of steps backward and took a picture with his phone.

"Stay that way."

He waited, watching her. She was going mad with pain.

"Stay."

She whimpered. He took another picture.

"Stay."

She couldn't take much more. She remembered how she'd sucked on her nipples in her bed once, as her boyfriend watched, candles burning all around them, a glass of perfect red wine on the nightstand ... this was the exact opposite. Hurting herself in front of some boy she barely knew, standing there exposed and humiliated in front of him, not elegant or sexy at all.

"Let go. Now the other one."

At least the other nipple hadn't been twisted, so it hurt less. He made her bite it even longer, though, so by the end she was whimpering again.

"Good. Now hold your tits up with your hands while I have a look at your pussy."

Oh please, not down there, she thought. Isn't this bad enough already?

He put one hand on her pussy and started exploring her slit with his finger. He's never done this before either, she thought. He carefully traced her slit, then started penetrating her. She was dry, so it was slow and painful. Holding up her tits while he did it made her feel like a slave being exhibited for purchase. Like an animal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.