Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

"Before my two closest mortal companions got too old to make the journey," Nick started, "I decided to uproot myself from Gala's kingdom and move northeast."


"You should go, Nick," the Queen insists, sensing his restlessness.

"Are you certain?" Nick asks.

"It has been six months since my mates left us to enter the shadowlands." A year before, Milo's heart gives out, and Cynthia's broken heart soon after ends her life. "I have depended on you enough to help my grieving. Besides," she rubs her rounded tummy, "I have a piece of you inside me." One of the strongest women Nick has ever met, she is also one of the oldest to become pregnant from Nick's seed, her egg perhaps the last she could generate.

Nick nods. "You should take a lover."

With a laugh, Gala reminds him, "I haven't even had you since you made this. I have lost any appetite for such things."

"I will miss you, my queen."

"I will miss you more."

After their last embrace ever, Nick sets off to gather his entourage. They include his closest friends, Della and Effen, both still spry in mind even if their bodies have lost resiliency and added pain to joints and muscles. Effen brings two of his three lovers along, having lost the teacher to old age a couple years before. Their children accompany them, including half-brothers and a sister, close to the same age, who have proved as agile and sly and skilled as their father. In their mid-twenties, all have found mates, two from the Druids and one a blonde former slave, emancipated with the wedding. Only a couple of Effen's younger children wish to follow their oldest siblings as knights. The rest might be called nerds centuries later, dedicated to the knowledge of the Druids.

Age has taken Effen's mentor, Paol, but Paol's wife Nina survives. Despite her seeming agelessness, they both know she won't survive the long trek. It's like leaving his mother behind. Rare tears appear in his normally stoic eyes as they embrace.

And so the journey begins sadly, even Salomé shedding tears saying goodbye to several friends and lovers. And maybe more surprising, Della, the playful cynic, finds leaving her sweet, featherbrained sister far more difficult than she imagines.

As they exit the castle and surrounding village, Nick drapes his heavy arm around her and pulls her to him, kissing the top of her blonde head. "You needed her as much as she needed you," Nick explains. "Her irrepressible spirit brought you joy in this difficult world."

"I thought that was your job," she jokes through a tightened throat.

"An altogether different kind of joy, as you well know."

"Of course, Nick," she sniffles, pulling herself closer to his body and threading fingers with his embracing arm.

One more significant person accompanies them, walking on the other side of Nick from his longtime companion. A young woman in her twenties with the charisma and brilliance even greater than her mother, and a beauty surpassing any other mortal Nick has known. In fact, his lusty nature forces him to tamp down his desire for her. Unfortunately for him, the desire is equal if not greater from her towards him. Nell matches any temptress who ever existed, and it's all directed at Nick. Somehow he resists. It may be the hardest thing he has ever done.

It becomes Salomé's task to salve the needs of the oldest of the Queen's offspring (by a couple minutes, her twin brother following her out of her mother's womb) by becoming her lover and teacher and best friend. And in a way, she salves Nick's needs as well. Nick observes their lovemaking, acting as the most intimate of voyeurs via telepathy from both of them.

The strength of his telepathy with his daughter helps Salomé win an argument early in the sexual part of their relationship. "Wasn't it Daddy Milo's seed who created me and my twin," Nell argues.

"I can see his influence in your slender build and sensitivity," Salomé agrees.

"So..."

"But you connect with Nick like no other minion I have met. No, my love, you are definitely Nick's offspring. Even without the telepathy, your eyes give you away, and your spectacular beauty. He will not fuck you directly, just like he resisted me. But we can give him a semblance of it. I have crafted a Nick sized dildo just for you."

"I know, and it's heavenly, but it's not him. It can't spurt inside me like he can."

"Just imagine it can. Let Nick help you imagine."

"Yes please," Nell moans, feeling the leather covered stone enter her lubricious cunt.

"And imagine he is kissing you," Salomé giggles, pressing her lips against her lover's lips, her favorite lips.

"Mmm," Nell moans.

And in a small hut at the edge of the village, Della moans, "You're so hard Nick." Noticing his distraction and his lusty smile, she asks him, "Where are you?"

"Fucking my daughter, Slave. Stop distracting me and keep fucking me."

"Yes Master," Della giggles. "About fucking time you fucked her."

Voyeurism helps both of them, but Nell still wants what Nick won't give her. Still, her obsession has brought her Salomé's incredible intimacy and deep friendship. Except for the Master Druid and her mother, the Queen, giving her their specific knowledge, wisdom and expertise, as well as her nominal father, Milo, teaching her the craft of poetry and song, Salomé teaches Nell everything, from ideas and information, to fighting, to lovemaking. For the last of these, she joins Salomé when her teacher makes love to men and women, observing mostly, but getting direct lessons on cunnilingus and fellatio. She allows no man to enter any other but her oral cavity. Lessons in fucking come only through observation, and via the Nick substitute Salomé crafts. She has experienced it entering both lower orifices, and finds anal penetration an intense substitute for the more normal activity, though the intensity of it and the lingering pain afterwards makes it a far less common event.

Moments after Nick comforts his companion on their exodus from her home, Nell brushes her hand across his groin. "Some night, Nick, when we camp, I'll find you unawares and pounce my juicy tight cunt onto your big fucking cock." She never addresses him as father.

Della giggles, the bold seduction somehow making her forget her sorrow. "I hope you do. I'd love seeing that."

"My sweet, beautiful succubus of a daughter," he grins, brushing her hand off his expanding penis, "I am never unaware."

His hand threads with his daughter's, so that both hands mesh with his two favorite mortal women.

"Oh poo," his daughter complains, but the frown dissolves into a loving smile.

Walking, with oxen dragging carts containing supplies and the youngest and oldest of them, makes for slow travel. Though they can't help looking exotic, especially with Salomé as well as Nell's exquisite beauty, though the rest of the troupe, with their mix of fair and darker hair and skin has its uniqueness, having such diversity in a clan, their small number and purposely ragged clothing make them unthreatening and unattractive to those who might threaten them. Any treasures they carry they hide well. The only thing obviously drawing covetousness is the beauty of Nick's angel and his daughter. A couple times, wandering bands of potential rapists find they have made a fatal choice, much to their surprise.

Nick avoids some villages, those with Simon's influence, and enter others that either have minions of Nick's with some power or are indifferent to influence from either eternal wanderer. Those places in which they stay, they bring entertainment to the villagers. The children form a charming chorale, singing Milo's songs and some of Nell's. And Nell, most outstanding of all, sings solos of hers and her father's poetry. Nick and Salomé also participate, duet storytellers telling of old times and faraway places.

This is Nick's new way of gaining interest from these strangers. Instead of playing travelling priest, which, in this territory would be the Druids' purpose, and he just doesn't look Druid there, he becomes a seductive raconteur. Seductive being the main purpose.

But the priest act does become a useful tool of trade, because of Effen's son-in-law, as gifted as his late uncle, the Master Druid. A few villages without Druids cherish his advice. The Druids they encounter in other villages mostly find the young Druid wise beyond his years and enlightening in conversation. Those that don't become engaged by his intelligence and presence have a rigid, jealous hold on their thoughts and beliefs and religious judgements. Surprisingly they tend to be neither the older nor the younger of the Druids, but of a medium age. Without being condescending, Effen's son-in law finds this amusing and a little sad. Not just his new ideas become ignored, but the opportunity for him to learn from them gets removed.

Several months of travel, and Nick and his troupe finally arrive at their destination. A castle not far from the one, centuries before, where he had stayed, his appearance then that of a swarthy mix of Greek and Egyptian, and his influence in a way beginning the far flung beliefs of the Celts. A strong minion rules this particular kingdom, which covers a large swath of the future Bohemia, or later, the Czech Republic. Most importantly though, is the prince, conceived by Nick and the queen before she became queen.

Though there have been a few female warriors amongst the invaders who helped place Gala as queen of the southern kingdom, she has been the only female knight. After she plays with Nick and Della, enjoying arguing with Nick's companion as much as he does, she returns to her uncle's kingdom pregnant, marries the prince, and becomes queen when her uncle dies. That the prince participates in the invasion makes claiming the child as his possible, though he never touches her until their wedding night. His preference for men doesn't change, but she manages, through her strong body and subtle curves and aggressive unfeminine attitude and character, hidden when in larger company, to gain his attention. In fact he's unusually monogamous, though she has her discrete harem of female lovers to sate her need for a good pussy sucking, both giving and getting. In the end, with him preferring fucking and being fucked anally by her well crafted dildo, along with her brilliant fellatio, they only manage to give their son, actually Nick's son, one sister.

Upon their arrival at court, Nick chuckles to himself. The Queen gazes at him with pure lust. As they bow and get announced, he and his ladies chat quietly.

"Looks like you'll be creating more princes and princesses," Della murmurs to him.

"You're looking forward to it too," Nick returns.

"She'll want nothing to do with this old body."

"Stop fishing for complements, Slave," Nick growls quietly. "You know you're as attractive as ever. Never bearing a child has its advantages."

"Yes Master," Della grins hopefully.

"Who's the drooling pretty boy on the dais," asks his daughter. "He keeps staring at me."

"How do you know he keeps staring?" Nick asks teasingly.

"Uhm, I said he's pretty."

Suddenly, in a most unroyal moment, Nick finds himself embraced by the Queen. Her long, handsome face shows some age, wisdom and sadness added to her eyes, but he can feel her lithe and lengthy body has remained strong. "I have missed you," she purrs. "And Della, still his slave?"

"He hasn't sold me yet," Della grins. "And we've missed you as well."

"Good. Come along." She pulls Nick and Nick pulls Della onto the dais. Stopping at her son, the Queen tells him, "Look after Nick's daughter."

"Yes Mother," her son responds, stunned.

Giggling, she pulls Nick past the curtains and through a door.

"She's not my daughter," Nick argues. "She's Milo's."

"Just like my son's the King's," the queen laughs. "Come on, you two. I need you both. Guard, go guard my daughter." He does as commanded, leaving the three lovers to their lustful desires.

The King, meanwhile, tries to save face, announcing to the throng, "Queen Bets and Nick became great friends during our great southern victory. They have much time to make up. Let us welcome our guests, perhaps finding in them such friendship that our Queen has found with Nick. Sit, my new friends, and feast with us."

The prince approaches the most beautiful woman he has ever seen with unusual shyness. "Sit with us," he asks Nell. "My mother insisted."

"Ordered to sit with me," Nell smirks. "I can just sit with my friends if you'd prefer."

"No!" the prince practically shouts. "I mean, please sit with me. My mother only expressed what I already desired."

"So you desire me?"

"Uhm..."

"I'm teasing you, Prince. It is an honor to be invited to the royal table."

"Thanks," he wooshes, the word expending his held breath and his tightened shoulders.

"Relax, Prince. I think you're cute, too."

The king looks surprised when his son holds the Queen's chair for Nell. But the look on his son's face, as if enthralled by this beauty, actually pleases him. Too many women have succumbed to his charm. Too many from his insatiable need for sex. Too many in which to find a husband, or, for the older ones, a place in the castle, in order to keep quiet too many bastards conceived by him. Perhaps he only needs the one who could capture his soul.

"You have a name, Prince?" Nell smirks. "I'm not calling you Prince, not if you wish to befriend me."

He cleared his throat before replying, "Leif."

"Please to meet you, Leif," she says, lifting her hand to shake his.

Not just his hand gets shaken. "Even her hand is gorgeous," he thinks to himself.

"Steady, friend," Nell giggles.

"I'm ... not usually like this."

"Like what?"

"A drooling idiot?"

She laughs beautifully. "I noticed that."

"What?"

"The drool."

"Oh."

"You know I get that."

"I bet you do."

"I bet you do too."

They gaze into each other's eyes. Somehow everything falls into place for Leif. "Yeah," he admits.

"How many conquests?"

"Too many according to my father."

"And you?"

He shrugs. "I like sex. I like getting to know a woman intimately. I know they want more of me, but we're both aware it's just for fun."

"Why wouldn't they think they have a chance? I mean to be the future queen?"

"Several have been older. Widows."

"Several?"

He nods.

"Go on."

"We don't have a lot of conditions about who might be queen, unlike most kingdoms. You don't have to have royal blood or anything. I mean my mom is, but she didn't have to be. But my wife has to be young, as young as me or younger or not much older. Other than that, she could be a slave and emancipated when she married me. Or a commoner or whatever."

"But you've fucked women your age."

"I have, but none with ambition. At least not being in a position of authority where every move seems to be observed and every action has greater consequences than anyone would be comfortable with."

"And those with such ambitions."

"I avoid them as if they hid some dagger. And they do in a way. A dagger in the heart rather than love. No room for ambition when being intimate."

"So you love these girls and women?"

"When I can."

Nell laughs. "As much as you can?"

"No. I mean sort of. What I'm saying is the love lasts as long as the intimacy. I suppose another love comes after, that associated more with friendship."

"So you come back to them."

"When I can."

Nell laughs again.

Leif sighs. "I don't know what you'll think of me..."

"You like me?"

"Very much. Hopefully more than like."

"Then don't hide from me. Understand?"

He nods. "I've sired several children."

"Not very careful then."

"Things get ... passionate. And even when we are careful, just a little spill when I withdraw does it."

"How many."

"Five. And two are pregnant. Father ... takes care of things."

"What does that mean?"

"He finds husbands for those who are marriageable and employs the older widows."

"He takes care of your problem. So he's ashamed."

"Yes."

"And you?"

"I guess I'm supposed to be."

"But you're not?"

He shakes his head.

"So ... the married women..."

"Depends on the husband. And the woman in a way. Two like threesomes. One married a man who prefers men. The others ... I guess had to move on. I won't cuckold."

"And the children?"

He brightens immediately. "They're amazing."

Nell giggles, delighting Leif.

"Am ... I supposed to ask about your love life?" he asks.

"A man has never fucked me."

"That's kind of ambiguous."

"I suppose it is. I've had one lover, really. Salomé."

"Totally understandable."

"Good," her eyes twinkle. "Anyway, she's sort of showed me what sex looks like. I've been around other women and men. I've tasted men. I'm a good student," she winks, immediately causing him to get hard. "But never fucked them. Same with women, obviously, but Salomé's fucked me."

"So you're almost opposite to me. I've shared intimate, loving moments with several women, and you've had one."

"Yes."

"Why? I sense your sensitivity."

"My confession's bigger than yours."

"Go ahead."

"I've loved only one man in my life, and it remains, and unfortunately will remain, unrequited."

"He prefers men?"

She chuckles. "Definitely not."

"Married?"

"No."

"Blood."

"Unfortunately."

"Nick's your father?"

"You didn't ask about brothers."

"You said you've been in love with a man all your life. Do you have brothers?"

"Three actually," she chuckles. "One's my twin. He looks like me except male."

"You must miss him."

"I don't actually. We were close, but we took separate paths. He's a brilliant poet, like his father. Fragile like him too. So he stays and crafts great poems and I go have adventures with Nick. We're doing what we love, and we're happy for each other."

"I guess that makes sense."

"So you're a goat and I'm a pervert. What do you think of us?"

"Perfect for each other?"

"You'll teach me about intimacy?" she asks after they laugh.

"For one of your well trained blow jobs, definitely."

"Asshole."

"You two haven't eaten a thing," the King informs them.

They proceed in getting greasy hands and faces as they stuff food down, never having so much fun eating. Their antics combine the sensuous, the grotesque and the ridiculous. It embarrasses the King while charming him.

Towards the end of their gorging, Salomé leans her head beside Nell's ear. "The head Druid will show us where we stay."

"You don't wish to sit with us?" her lover asks.

"You two get to know each other. I'll join you later."

"Promise?"

"Are you kidding?"

And she shares their bed in the future, along with other women, past conquests for the pretty faced prince, and future ones. Nell enjoys watching him fuck almost as much as fucking him, and having other women to play with, especially Salomé, just makes it better.

Both Salomé and Nell giggle. Salomé kisses Nell's greasy cheek and licks it, winking at Leif.

"Salomé, this is Leif," Nell introduces them.

"Pleasure to meet you, Salomé."

"The pleasure's all hers ... for now," Salomé smirks.

Nell giggles watching Leif's eyes gazing at Salomé's perfect backside when she moves on.

"Sorry," he says when caught.

"I don't blame you," she smiles.

"We should clean up," he suggests.

"That's the plan," Nell smirks.

"Excuse us Father."

Nell bows shallowly.

The King nods at them and smiles.

"I'll keep you company Daddy," says his mid-teens daughter when her half-brother departs with the stranger.

At the back of the dais, Leif stops before a pretty, blonde, shy girl, not much younger than him, who hands him a damp towel. Nell notices the curve of her belly, imagining her to be at least six months pregnant. While the teen smiles shyly at the prince, the flash of resentment towards her can't be mistaken. "Draw me a bath," the prince orders this slave girl.

"It is being done already, your grace."

"You anticipate this?"

"Mother had my brothers pour you a bath and for me to bring you this towel."

Leif hands the towel to Nell after cleaning his hands and face.

"Would you help us get clean?" Nell asks the pretty young woman, surprising her and Leif. "Would that please you?"

"Yes!" the woman exclaims, then immediately becomes shy again. "Except my mother..."

"She has done her part. Now you must do yours. If it pleases the prince."

"Only if it pleases you," Leif responds, confused.

"I believe it may. Lead the way."

After the passages within the royal sanctuary, they enter his suite. The bed they pass looks wider then a young single man, even a prince, would usually have. It seems to call to Nell, and Leif notices her pause and smiles at her and blushes.

In the room steamy with hot water, two men, older than their sister by a few years, finish pouring the contents of their barrels, large and heavy, and they have the physique for it. They place the barrels on a clever trolley and head out another door. Beyond it, Nell can see it's ramped. The Prince politely asks the slave brothers not to return for their usual warming bucket. "Yes, your grace," they say in all seriousness. Pure respect and not a smirk to be found.

"Undress your prince and yourself," says Nell. "I wish to watch you please each other."

Nakedness pleases Nell as much as the two lovers. The first revelation, that of the tall, lanky Prince, reveals broad shoulders and lean, rippling muscles with not much of any fat to hide their movement. At his middle, a tuft of blond hair sits above where his impressive cock juts out, long like him, but with just enough thickness to look dangerous penetrating her. Behind these things, a small, pale butt ripples with power, muscles seemingly barely contained by skin.

The pretty blonde has a petite body. Breasts sit high and firm. Nell imagines the pregnancy has added size to them, making them more pronounced eye attractors. The rounded abdomen has taut flesh, the navel seeming stretched by expansion. Short legs and a lovely round butt hold the weight of the child growing inside above them.

In the bath, the two work simultaneously cleaning each other and exciting each other. Other places get cleaned, but focus almost always involves excitable places, like breasts and butts and, of course, genitalia.

Eventually they need to finish what hands and eyes have started. They need to feel their excitement, for him to be surrounded by her. She bends before him, facing Nell. He spreads his legs, and in doing so, spreads hers. Once he guides himself in, he holds her, pulling her against him. As they move from slow to fast, Nell watches the girl push back as best she can while gripping her nipples. One of his hands holds her just below her belly, and Nell sees subtle tensions in his arm revealing his helpful fingering of the girl's clit.

The girl cums first, and after several powerful strokes, he cums. After his body slows its pulses, mirroring his pulsing cock, he moves back and reveals its softened state. She turns and kisses him. Her hand works to bathe her seeded pussy. Then she climbs out, dries and dresses and leaves through the same door as her brothers.

Later days, she returns several times to be with him and learns to love his true love, though not for the several days those two need to sate their first encounter with pure lust and love intermixed.

"Have you seen what you wish to see?" Leif asks Nell softly, still effected by his orgasm.

"Yes. Thank you." She removes her clothing. He is transfixed by her beauty. Lithe and thin, she manages to have fuller than expected breasts and a powerfully sexy round ass. Just watching her begins to make him hard again.

The hardness quickens substantially when she climbs into the bath, kneels, and takes it into her mouth.

"Fuck," he exclaims, unable to express the intense pleasure she creates any better. Her lips seal, with perfect pressure, at the base of his glans, working that area, the shaft and the edges, with intensity, while her tongue finds every spot to jab at and slide across that sends shocks of pleasure to his balls, heart and head. Without thinking, but with appreciation communicated, he washes her head and shoulders and arms and breasts, wherever he can reach.

Even well trained to hold back, especially after a first cum, he finds himself dangerously overexcited. She seems to play at that dangerous place, bringing him to the edge before easing off.

Finally, she can't hold back, wanting to feel the magnificent object in her mouth in a place such a thing has never been. She rises and sits at the edge of the bath, pulling him towards her needy opening.

But instead of obeying her demanding hands, he kneels and sends an altogether different jutting muscle inside her. It may be less big, less magnificent and scary, but it has the benefit of being in control. Lapping between turgid pussy lips, her moan lifts higher when he finishes it with a clitoral caress. He continues to lap at the space between lips, but not always where she wants it most. He too reveals the art of teasing. But even when not hitting the direct pleasure button, with lips covered nibbles at her labia, and thrusts deeper inside her, he continually lifts her higher and higher in pleasure.

"Please let me cum," she finally growls. She almost hates the amusement in his eyes. And instead of attacking her clit, he only slips by, and his fingers slide in, much deeper than his tongue. He fucks her with them slowly, building speed. And places he hits within her depths excite her even more.

"Leif," she complains unsteadily.

He seems to finally obey her need, fucking her harder with his fingers and lapping almost directly on her clit. Until he stops.

"Leif?"

He stands and turns and sits beside her. "On my lap, you gorgeous creature," he insists.

She climbs on while he takes hold of his cock, lining up to her open pussy.

"When you're ready," he smiles.

As soon as she feels it press at her opening, she embraces him, pulling him into a kiss while falling onto his cock like a suicidal warrior, sending it all the way inside her to her cervix. They both moan, the vocals muffled by the kiss that won't stop to let them out.

His fingers cling to her incredible ass, but do little to guide the fuck. It is hers to guide. She is the one lifting and falling, quickening the pace, until, not long after, she grinds into him and cums. Only then do their mouths separate, and she lets out an echoing, "Leif!"

Her pulses inside do all they can to pull forth his sperm from balls filled to capacity. "Mmm," she murmurs, feeling his release, her mouth clinging to his neck. And she seems to find the rhythm of his throbs, shifting on top of him, pulling all of it out of him. The kegel grip also manages to stimulate him just enough, rippling and clutching and releasing while she continues to move on him at the speed in which they started, to keep him from going flaccid, sustaining him for the next round.

She doesn't expect his strength, lifting her up and walking with him still inside her into the bedroom and onto the bed, where he settles her onto her back and proceeds to fuck her relentlessly. She doesn't know how many times she cums. He seems to stroke her perfectly while his mouth and fingers adore her breasts and nipples with caresses. He strums her clit, too, but backs off after each trembling exclamation of bliss, and then completely moves on, working her other side, her smallest hole, finding the sensitivity at its edges and within. Only when his finger strokes into her there does he leave her nipples for just his fingers and fucks her mouth with his tongue, making three intense churning entrances at once, sending her to a place she has never been, a brief paradise of pleasure. The end finally comes when he cums deeply inside her, filling that ecstatic place with streams of heat until it bursts, and her mind dissolves into nowhere.

Another woman on a neighboring bed reaches that place as well, with two people bringing her there, but mostly the man and his amazing, ever reviving cock. He has filled her stomach and womb with the bittersweet nectar which pulses from it, and finishes the most profound lovemaking of her life, matching and overwhelming the earlier times so long before, perhaps because she misses him so much and even his sly companion, but more probably because she has learned it can never be better that this, when he sends his last hot load into her bowels, his companion feasting on her pussy, empty of his cock but full of her own nectar.

"Oh Nick, such a man," the Queen murmurs, her last words before fainting away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.